Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,786 members, 7,831,544 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (147) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8181455 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) ... (6958) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:01am On Nov 23, 2013
@Udoka ,HIV gini? shocked,my dear I can't handle these helps and their long thingsooo,so I chose to dey my lane.For real e dey bring pre preg body back fast,when you are very active.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by juliebest(f): 11:03am On Nov 23, 2013
Prettimoi,congratz. Kiss ur prince 4 me. Goking send to ugojules@gmail.com
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 23, 2013
esmeralda1: Good morning pretty mommas and moms to be,
@Bludeville hw are u and handsome doing hope d sleepless nights are not takin its toll on u, e ku se, pls are ur wrist still paining u or it stopped wen d baby came? Mine r smthing now I can't scratch my back, can't remove my bra, can't do much with both hands especially in d mornin.
The wrista still hurt o,was even worse for a day or two after birth, it's takes a few days to a few weeks for all the swelling from water retention to go down. My feet are still swollen so I'm just waiting it out. Handsome is fine o, we thank God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by waistbead: 11:04am On Nov 23, 2013
@Goking,pls am interested. My mail addy,cyndy.kksweet@gmail.com.

@all preggy mommas,u shall all deliver like the hebrew women IJN Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 23, 2013
@Udoka,you definitely ll need one since you are working.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by esmeralda1(f): 11:16am On Nov 23, 2013
Congrats pretimom Olorun a wo Olorun a dasi. God will grant u a quick recovery.
@Udoka yee that is really serious and dangerous o hiv+ke shocked pls b careful, can't a relative help with wot d nanny will do
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by esmeralda1(f): 11:22am On Nov 23, 2013
Bludeville:
The wrista still hurt o,was even worse for a day or two after birth, it's takes a few days to a few weeks for all the swelling from water retention to go down. My feet are still swollen so I'm just waiting it out. Handsome is fine o, we thank God
Thanks dear, it is well o, my feet are no longer swollen thankfully.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by favoredgal: 11:31am On Nov 23, 2013
#udoka...Good thing you are doing hiv test for them....also add hepatitis...this is not to discriminate against people with the virus but with a baby around you cant be too careful

Is your mum coming to do omugwo? So she can also help u keep an eye on the person and train well before she leaves

For now restrict your shopping to shoprite or ebeano grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by udoka2: 11:32am On Nov 23, 2013
The nanny is a relative a kind of,but I was supposed to pay her. I don't want small children, I need an adult that I will pay salary so she knows what she came to do. Not looking for maid from these lagos agents. Looking from my vilage or hubby's village. But before taking anybody whether from my mother's womb, l will run some necessary medical tests.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by udoka2: 11:42am On Nov 23, 2013
@favoredgal
+ TB too. Mum is late but mum sister will be coming. I pray I get someone before she goes back. Which one is Ebeano lol. Infact na that oyingBo be ebeano for food stuff grin

@all
My feet is a bit swollen now. Baby is moving as if wanted to burst out of my skin, how possible is it for baby to change position at this stage, at d rate of movement, I pray d headdown position is maintained. Has been in headown since 34ks.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sentempest(f): 11:45am On Nov 23, 2013
goking: Hi mommas,how are u and ur baby/babies doing? God will definitely perfect his Good works in ur lives,i have this book SUPERNATURAL CHILDBIRTH by Jackie in soft copy it's nice send ur email address if u are interested
please i am ttc 4 nw,my emaid add
talk2quincy@gmail.com and talk2sam@gmail.com.
Wish u all beautiful mothers one minute push in FAVOR ROOM espeacial mummy Udoka,bigmum e.t.c.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:58am On Nov 23, 2013
udoka2: @favoredgal
+ TB too. Mum is late but mum sister will be coming. I pray I get someone before she goes back. Which one is Ebeano lol. Infact na that oyingBo be ebeano for food stuff grin

@all
My feet is a bit swollen now. Baby is moving as if wanted to burst out of my skin, how possible is it for baby to change position at this stage, at d rate of movement, I pray d headdown position is maintained. Has been in headown since 34ks.

It's possible but more than 90per of babies ll be head down by the time of delivery,so why worry ? i thought of position all through my last pregnancy, at the end of the day,baby came with his head,so relax.My baby's movement was scary too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MackieBee: 2:18pm On Nov 23, 2013
Hello preggo mama. I wish you all safe and easy deliveries in Jesus name.

Nice14...when I had the same concern about baby not moving my dr told me to take a glass of juice then sleep on my left side in a quiet room, I felt the movement after a few minutes. Relax abeg.

Goking am interested in the book. Pls send to merebela@yahoo.com. God bless you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 23, 2013
prettymoi. Wow. Eiya. Sorry for the pains o. May God almighty protect him for us.

People, are we sure census always gives us the right statistics? The ratio of boys to girs on this thread is about 1 girl to 7 boys.

Anyway, Udoka, i so much love that idea of testing them. May God save us o. I have learnt something from you.

Udoka, u were seeking for birthing story and you don get am. Thank God o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 23, 2013
@Rukemi,Nigerian no get population record,census record is a sham.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 23, 2013
@nice14, babies are know to be quiet when going through a growth spurt. Midwives here tell us to drink very chilled water, that the change in temp will make them move. I do this everytime I need reassurance and it works. it is well with your Lo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rute(f): 5:46pm On Nov 23, 2013
Prettymol congrants it is the Lords doing may celebration never cease in yo home
@Beauty and Esmeralda thanx for yo prayers
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 23, 2013
Amen o Mackiebee.

Byvan. You know their statistics tell us girls are more than boys. But this thread is really proving them wrong

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 23, 2013
Rukemi291: Amen o Mackiebee.

Byvan. You know their statistics tell us girls are more than boys. But this thread is really proving them wrong

Nigeria no get statistics,what ever semblance of data they have is manipulated.In my neighborhood too,boys are more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by joilin(f): 7:35pm On Nov 23, 2013
@prettymoi congratulations the lord will speed up ur recovery.

@waistbead Amen to ur prayers.

@udoka pregnancy and complain twin brother. Baby's head is up we are worried, head down we are still worried which one God go do again. Ur prayer now is for the position to remain like that. Our joy shall be full.

@nice14 I noticed that my baby kicks more when i do alot of exercise during the day. So if ur not that active u can try some physical exercise 4 like 15 minutes. I think it helps
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by uwani(f): 8:10pm On Nov 23, 2013
@ Udoka, just watched today's episode of home grown babies on cbs r, the water birth episode makes childbirth look easy n was wondering if white women don scream n shout while giving birth cheesy but the second episode answered that question. Though I noticed both women gave birth while kneeling, Is kneeling while giving birth easier than lying down?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 23, 2013
byvan:

Nigeria no get statistics,what ever semblance of data they have is manipulated.In my neighborhood too,boys are more.

I tell u. It's so obvious
Plus our men are trying o grin

@all. I want to share this with you.

I was in a bus with a well dressed and very beautiful, spotless lady. I sat at her back. Then it was time for us to alight at our bus stop and i noticed she could not alight by herself but with the help of the lady she was gisting with. Lo and behold, the very very beautiful lady is blind.
Since that day, i have been begging God not to give me an incomplete child.
May God answer all our prayers over our LO and bless us with complete children. Amin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bigmom: 9:52pm On Nov 23, 2013
prettimoi congrats , dont worry the pains will soon stop, pls kiss and hug ur prince for me. @ udoka i still dey pushoo, i thank God for u, i shouted when i saw ur post on how u fell in the market . @sen.tempest, Amen! Our God will visit u soon Amen!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by joilin(f): 10:01pm On Nov 23, 2013
Lmao hmm overfeeding things o. Who send me self. I cant lay down not to talk of sleep. Wait o did anybody forced all these into my mouth. Ehn na longer throat but na baby cause am now. Let me do som matching
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beauty4(f): 11:02pm On Nov 23, 2013
Rukemi, hmmm, AMEN. dats realy a Serious point of prayer. May our joy be complete. Dont mind naija, everything get k leg. Boys are more in my area too and ppl still dey born boy dey go

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by prettimoi(f): 7:09am On Nov 24, 2013
Thnx everyone for ur love and care.i went for antenatal on wed and baby was still tranversed with life threatening cords round its neck.i was told to go bring my things for emergency CS but i begged to get back to work, inform my boss and arrange my desk cos i was supposed to start my leave on the 2nd.To cut d story short by 9pm i was in d hospital and by 11am d next day baby came.i thank God for everything.our ways are not his ways.am alive,baby is alive and doing well.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by skimpychick(f): 1:03pm On Nov 24, 2013
Congrats prettimol, kiss d liitle angel for me
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 24, 2013
prettymoi. We thank God for everything. How are u doing now? Hope baby boy is fine too?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by udoka2: 2:18pm On Nov 24, 2013
@uwani
The water birth fear me, I feel d baby can be drown. They all squat and mostimes d midwife gives no serious assistance in positioning d baby head etc.

@jollin
Overfeeding is enemy of pregnancy, I feel better without food at nite than overfeeding which causes me heartburn.
My dear motherhood and complain/worry na d same oo, very soon we go complain go new born baby thread, from there to how to train a child in family sectiongrin

@bigmom
I think say u don follow prettimoi born come leave me behind grin. Praying next wk won't pass us by o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kafcakes: 7:03pm On Nov 24, 2013
prettimoi: Thnx everyone for ur love and care.i went for antenatal on wed and baby was still tranversed with life threatening cords round its neck.i was told to go bring my things for emergency CS but i begged to get back to work, inform my boss and arrange my desk cos i was supposed to start my leave on the 2nd.To cut d story short by 9pm i was in d hospital and by 11am d next day baby came.i thank God for everything.our ways are not his ways.am alive,baby is alive and doing well.

Congrats dear, thank God for everything.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kemmy210(f): 7:31pm On Nov 24, 2013
Congrats to Bludeville&Prettimol.May we all deliver safely IJN.Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kafcakes: 8:45pm On Nov 24, 2013
CAN JANUARY JUST GET HERE ALREADY, SCREAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

(1) (2) (3) ... (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) ... (6958) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.