Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (151) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8132448 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 27, 2013
@tobiegal. I thought you are a December Mum.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 27, 2013
@Joilin,i can't bear not knowing the sex before deliveryoooo,i checked my last baby @38weeks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by favoredgal: 4:36pm On Nov 27, 2013
@byvan...yes o! I know its hard work but since i want only two kids...imagine being done.....it just seems thrilling

Well dh doesnt want to check and im not overly curious...imagine pushing excitedly in the labor room not knowing what you are expecting and knowing the next push might just be the grand revwal.....ghen ghen....lol...

It will only pain me if its a girl because unisex clothes favor guys more i think....but then il still shop again after delivery so no biggie jare.

@nice14...i'm sure you can check now....at 17 wks the dr asked me if i wanted to know cuz tbey use 3d scans i think
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 27, 2013
Hhahahahha!!yes,i wanted two kids too but here we are tongue,you go born Jara grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by juliebest(f): 5:07pm On Nov 27, 2013
Hummingbird: @bvyan...I wnt talk no matter how hard you push me. lipsrsealed.lips are sealed..I really knw wat to do. undecided..

For the spirit of twins...make una bribe me...lots of meat,farouz and coke will do for now grin grin
humming no mind byvan. Meat,farouz n coke coming right away(I mean e-way).
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by opeolukoya: 5:11pm On Nov 27, 2013
thanks all for the msgs my son is getting back on track and my is gradually healin any of us leavin around ajah axis pls indicate so can knw urselfs better
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by joilin(f): 5:12pm On Nov 27, 2013
@Byvan am not sure thats possible. Are u sure you actually prayed for boys all tru or u ar just trying to consol urself. Hummingbird com and declare ur wish so we can start cabashing with u now

@rukemi. Tobiegal is march mum oh she s my coursemate
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 27, 2013
@Joilin, There is a thread about number of children and sex one prefer,you ll see my response there grin.God forbid that I ll have a fourth child but if there must be,i ll ask for a boy again.Africa suit men better cool

Joilin three is not much,i could have kept trying if I want a girl grin.I believe God would have given me a girl if I asked but I categorically asked for a boy.

My father in law had only brothers,He gave birth to all boys,my hubby happens to be one of the boys and also gave birth to all boys,maybe is genetic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 27, 2013
@Juliebest,you follow they find the twins?bring the goodies this way,nah me be hummingbird 's PA grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:26pm On Nov 27, 2013
I definitely would have wanted at least two girls if we weren't in Africa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by favoredgal: 5:38pm On Nov 27, 2013
byvan: Hhahahahha!!yes,i wanted two kids too but here we are tongue,you go born Jara grin
grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hummingbird: 5:44pm On Nov 27, 2013
byvan: @Juliebest,you follow they find the twins?bring the goodies this way,nah me be hummingbird 's PA grin

undecided undecided...see P.A ooo... kiss

I dnt check for sex ooo..I love suprises,but I sincerely dnt pray for boys..

Just got a new maid but hubby will be taking her for necessary medical tests tomorrow before she comes in cos of safety...am very happy

I have always wanted a large family though cos twas just me alone for very long befor my baby sister eventually came...so am a bit excited sha

@julie,I dnt wnt dem tru E ooo,I want d fried peppered meat n farouz real grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tobiegal(f): 6:10pm On Nov 27, 2013
You mama's are really funny biko!

@jolin n favourrd gal ,I tried hard to check the sex of my first child to no avail. Na one excuse or the other I dey always hear,then turned out to be a boy. I was delighted oh,cos ma hubby be 1st and only boy. .. same with his dad. So I felt I was safe.
Now,me want a girl oh...all those lovely colours I must to buy. Though would start to shop by January sha. Na t that dey motivate me oh! I no wan turn mama boiz like @byvan biko. Though the prospect of breaking the one boy gnix is worth it,I no do. Na only 2pikin this my lepa self fit carry. ..

Would keep praying for my girl jere and and probably check again much later.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by demmykay: 6:13pm On Nov 27, 2013
@hummingbird big congratulations to U̶̲̥̅̊ D̶̲̥̅̊E̶̲̥̅̊​A̶̲̥̅̊​R̶̲̥̅̊. D Lord is ur stenght. I pray U̶̲̥̅̊ have girls dis time around. Udoka where are thou? Trust U̶̲̥̅̊ re good.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sennykenny1(f): 6:21pm On Nov 27, 2013
Whhhhaaaaatttt, hummingbird u dnt mean it, so its twins again. Hmmmmm my prayer for u may God see u tru, the Lord is ur strenght
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chiejik(f): 6:27pm On Nov 27, 2013
@all thanks for asking about me,will soon join you all.I'm fine
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 27, 2013
Tobiegal, you go add jara,just dey watch tongue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by juliebest(f): 9:28pm On Nov 27, 2013
Lol at byvan,PA to hummingbird ok o o,send ur address. @humming,wey ur address make I check de distance 2 moi. But dis fresh peppered meat,na suya or kirishi?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mayblossom(f): 9:44pm On Nov 27, 2013
Hummingbird, this might sound funny, but I'm so happy for you. I chose to ignore the stress and look at the bright side instead.
You're so done in about 7months time...and its twiiiiiiiiiiiiins. I wish you girls this time...if that's what you want sha.
O God!!!! Where do I send the e-coke, e-farouz and e-meat? I want a set of twin boys next...and I'm done!
Thank God you got a maid. I pray she's good and that she stays.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Deyhmee(f): 10:49pm On Nov 27, 2013
@Rukemi @Joilin thank you, amen and your Lo too @Tobiegal you said so oh! Na beg i dey beg Baby D b4 him sit down chop, sleep, watch tv, he is everywhere in the house. Hope your baby is punching you wella?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 27, 2013
Most of dem are hiv positive, hv tried to employ but 2 were hiv postive while the 3rd had hepatitis B, I just 4got bout d haushelp thing all 2geda... Congrats humminbird, wow twins again, u are really blessed O... Rukemi hup u dey push am, ure almst dere, wish u all safe delivery IJN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:31pm On Nov 27, 2013
@Juliebest, my address is ww.Hummingbird's PA.......thats all,send am sharp sharp! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by juliebest(f): 11:48pm On Nov 27, 2013
Sent
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by joilin(f): 9:40am On Nov 28, 2013
byvan: @Juliebest, my address is ww.Hummingbird's PA.......thats all,send am sharp sharp! grin
who is now the madam at the top?hummingbird abi
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 28, 2013
queen_labisi: Most of dem are hiv positive, hv tried to employ but 2 were hiv postive while the 3rd had hepatitis B, I just 4got bout d haushelp thing all 2geda... Congrats humminbird, wow twins again, u are really blessed O... Rukemi hup u dey push am, ure almst dere, wish u all safe delivery IJN

this HIV and Hepatitis issue is really scary o. Now i'm even scared of the nannies in Creches. Will those ones allow one carry out HIV test on them?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by esmeralda1(f): 5:20pm On Nov 28, 2013
I saw this on family thread pls check if its actually true, don't check it o if u want the baby's ssex to be a surprise.
https://www.nairaland.com/595035/it-works-know-whether-u#7627310
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 28, 2013
Esmeralda nah 50-50 chances of being right.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:15pm On Nov 28, 2013
esmeralda1: I saw this on family thread pls check if its actually true, don't check it o if u want the baby's ssex to be a surprise.
https://www.nairaland.com/595035/it-works-know-whether-u#7627310
dis doesn't work, I tried it then nd it was girl on the chart but I had a boy, all dis chart nd old wives tale ddnt tally.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by udoka2: 7:14pm On Nov 28, 2013
@demmykay
My sister I dey. Just that I hv been weak, since ysterday I hv been stooling and I can't think of anything I ate that may hv caused it. I just pray it stops because there nothing I can take for it known to me, unless experienced mamas hv suggestion. Abeg una to put mouth for this matter
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummyf(f): 7:35pm On Nov 28, 2013
@udoka, just relax, I think stooling is one of the feelings u have when baby wants to make its grand entrance! Make sure ur bags are packed and ready to go! grin

@tbaby, nice to hear from u again! My prayer is sooner than u expect, u will join us again.

Hummingbird, pele, God is ur strenght!!!
@byvan, this time ehn, u must go and do omugo for humming oh!
To be PA, no be for decoration oh! Since u don dey collect meat and farouz on her behalf now! grin

Other preggy mamas, I hail oh!

Make I lay my own complain sef,
I usually have this feeling of tightness on one side of my stomach, as if the skin wants to burst.usually in the afternoons.
What might be causing it?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bigmom: 7:49pm On Nov 28, 2013
@udoka stooling is one of the signs that labour is near, it happens to some not all women experience this ,GOODLUCK
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 28, 2013
Udoka is close. Insha Allah it will be easy for you and the rest of us. Dont forget your live broadcast o.

Queen. The calendar says mine is a boy but i have been dreaming of a girl. We are going for the last scan on Saturday. I cant wait to know my baby's sex.

Mummyf. It's contraction. Sometimes it will make u feel like you cant breathe.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Hollyb(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.