Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,767 members, 7,831,462 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (148) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8181212 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (6958) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mayblossom(f): 12:30am On Nov 25, 2013
congrats prettymoi.
a neighbour of mine put to bed recently but the baby swallowed mecomium and was distressed. the baby is still on intensive care for about a week now and the docs are saying the baby has a 50-50 survival chance.
praying#mode#activated#nine#months#no#be#beans#
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummyf(f): 8:07am On Nov 25, 2013
Nine months no be beans oh! I pray the baby pulls thru.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:27am On Nov 25, 2013
By the Grace of God Almighty, the baby will survive and God will give the family course to thank Him.

@all. I have not seen colostrum @36 weeks on my bra o. Am i supposed to be worried that milk may not flow after delivery?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:29am On Nov 25, 2013
kaf cakes: CAN JANUARY JUST GET HERE ALREADY, SCREAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

Slow down. We, your December Seniors still dey queue. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:56am On Nov 25, 2013
Rukemi leave your bra and breast aloneoooo!!!!it ll come at its own time and I haven't heard of seeing it in bra before smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:11am On Nov 25, 2013
LMAO. I went for ante natal with a lady that said she always sees the yellowish milk in her bra. She said she was even worried that it will finish before baby comes and the nurse told her it's normal that it wont finish.

So i have been expecting to see mine too atleast at this later stage.
Thanks for the reassurance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 25, 2013
Her own is overflowing,i never see anything for my bra before.leave the breast alone Rukemi,mothers sabi worry, kai!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sennykenny1(f): 9:25am On Nov 25, 2013
[quote author=Rukemi291]LMAO. I went for ante natal with a lady that said she always sees the yellowish milk in her bra. She said she was even worried that it will finish before baby comes and the nurse told her it's normal that it wont finish.

Lmao, I hope u won't force me to give birth dis morning
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 25, 2013
@rukemi, I don't see colostrum on my bra but I see it on the nipple sometimes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by opeolukoya: 4:05pm On Nov 25, 2013
cryHumm nobody asked of me been a while congrats to d new mums and we keep prayin for d preggies I had a bad whitlow on my toe that had to be operated on coupled with the fact that my boy was a bit strong and am d only one bt God is my strength
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 25, 2013
Opeolukoya, am so sorry about the witlow, i hope you are much better now.The username is difficult to memorize but am sure you are in everyone's mind kiss

Hummingbird and Muttybabe,how una deyooo!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 25, 2013
lol. Sennykenny &byvan. I think i am too relaxed so i decided to find one small thing to worry about.

Honey, that means baby will get enough after delivery.

Then, I was told to be using cotton bud and olive oil to clean my n*i#pples after my morning bath. Each time I clean, i marvel at the way the cotton bud looks. Anyone that hasn't tried it should try it.

Ope. No vex abeg. How are you doing now? Sorry Dear. God will stay with you even if no one is with you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beauty4(f): 5:19pm On Nov 25, 2013
Ope, on ma kneels. So so sorry, how r u doing with the recovery, take care of urself o. God is ur strength

byvan, u no wan muttybabe anger, u quickly asked.

Rukemi, u just felt like being worried. The olive oil works wonders, it cleans,soothes and also reduces the pain drastically.

Big mom and udoka, november don finish o. We dey wait una. December mums, queue up, who is the 1st on the line
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by udoka2: 6:18pm On Nov 25, 2013
@beauty
I still dey, I don tire for "u never born" question o.

kaf-cake and Rukemi - make una take am easy, we wey dey for front wetin una want us do grin, colostrum l no see, infact no single sign say am closer to labour. all the pains l complained weeks ago have all disappeared, my feet this morning has gone very flat, the Braxton hicks contraction is no longer as frequent as previous weeks and less uncomfortable now. the only thing that makes me feel preggie now is the baby's movements, I feel the way l felt at my second trimester as if honeymoon phase is reactivated. seriously feel like going back to work, because of the renewed energy
Am not complaining oooo grin, but hope this baby honours the quit notice this week, though we are a bit far from due date....will be 39wks in 2 days time.

@tobiegal
where are thou? hope u are well? abi u done born?

@bigmom
u don born? grin

@mayblossom
1percent chance is enough for our God to turn things around for good. That baby will make it IJN. 9months is definitely
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by favoredgal: 6:37pm On Nov 25, 2013
udoka, is due date not 40 wks, you are just a week and two days away grin not too far

@Ope..pele...the lord is your strength
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by udoka2: 6:52pm On Nov 25, 2013
my sister.....one more week is three far grin grin, e go reach ur turn very soon cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by favoredgal: 7:20pm On Nov 25, 2013
hahahaha...how now? April is so faaaaaaaaaaaaaaar i dont even think about it
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Honiepie24: 8:25pm On Nov 25, 2013
@ favored u dnt fink bout it? Hmmm real brave heart,

@udoka n all d due mums its goin to b a smooth ride to motherhood

always sneak a peek,it seems no one here is as fible minded as me,u all speak wit much confidence,d God dat gave dis life changing gift,will surely giv d strenght to carry on.

@ope get well soon.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tobiegal(f): 8:33pm On Nov 25, 2013
Chei @Udoka ,how I wan take born at this time na? Ma honeymoon stage is just activated.
All una mommies that have born I say congratulations oh! May our God continue to make them our source of of joy.

My time still far jere I don start my leave, we go do owanbe over the weekend, body still dey recuperate.

Waiting to hear beautiful birth stories oh,make una no dey shorten am abeg.

@favoredgal,joilin ,byvan... I hail una oh.

Thank you@udoka for checking on me jere.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 25, 2013
Lol. Beauty Don't mind me jare.
Udoka&mummyf are next in line o

we are all sisters o, Honiepie. Feel free to talk to us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by favoredgal: 9:37pm On Nov 25, 2013
@honiepie...youv not declaredfully yet so i have nothing to say to you o! join us when you are ready grin

@Tobiegal...i hail back...hope you are enjoying your vacation

@Rukemi...mummf? i doubt o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by joilin(f): 10:17pm On Nov 25, 2013
Tobiegal I hail u too but this ur leave early o.
@udoka.try and relax labour ll start at Gods own time.due date is 7 days to or 7 days after the EDD so ur very much in line now.
@opeolukoya som of us actually tried to call but network was saying not reachable thank God ur here now.take care of urself o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hummingbird: 10:45pm On Nov 25, 2013
byvan:

Hummingbird and Muttybabe,how una deyooo!!

Am still here ooo...10weeks now and body just dey do me like say trailer jam me..my big boys are fine and dey are growing really fast.

Will be going for my first scan dis week(av bin postponing since)...please help me bind all d spirit of twins..grin
Tnx for checking on me,I really appreciate it

@all,hope you are all fine..may God be with us all

To all d graduates..congratulations,we will be expecting you soon including mummy byvan grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyspicy: 10:48pm On Nov 25, 2013
Hello preg ladies in d aws!!!!came across dis thread even before I was preg n it has been a reliable source of info n inspiration eva since I took in. D Lord dat has started His good works in us will definitely see us thru.
My first preg .Am 28wks(by wed) gone n its been easy breezy for me(tnk God cos I no envy some pple here at all) but lately av been feel itchy all ova esp my back and short of breath (esp towards evening time).my finger n toe joints r quite swollen n kinda painful too. On d issue of low pvc,my MIL gave a combo of poroporo,dongoyaro,lemongrass n bark(d tin bitter die),does dat still serve as bld booster cos it looks more like malaria herb combo to me.
Pls I need ur advice,help,love n encouragemnt,enlighten me frm d wealth of ur experiences. Tnx and God bless.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kafcakes: 11:16pm On Nov 25, 2013
Rukemi291:

Slow down. We, your December Seniors still dey queue. grin

I.dey try to slow.down oh, but e no.easy at all, lol

Chei. What causes it that baby will poop meconium inside, is it a medical condition or what.

I pray for the babies quick recovery in Jesus Name, Amen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:18am On Nov 26, 2013
mummyf, abeg no vex. I think it's tobiegal i wan mention. My pregnancy brain is one thing I can't wait to overcome. Thanks favored babe for the correction.

Where is my smokey drinkey sniffey?
Kafcakes. Dont worry, January is just some blinks away

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by uwani(f): 4:21am On Nov 26, 2013
Rukemi you no dey sleep?
[quote author=Rukemi291]mummyf, abeg no vex. I think it's tobiegal i wan mention. My pregnancy brain is one thing I can't wait to overcome. Thanks favored babe for the correction.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by agiboma(f): 5:20am On Nov 26, 2013
@uwani are you back on this thread again or is my mommy brain deceiving me shocked shocked,
@ all the mommies and daddies on the thread g-d is your strength
as for me these days 2 kids and im running around helter skelter daily, but they are wonderful and im blessed to have them. cheesy cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by uwani(f): 8:46am On Nov 26, 2013
Agi long time, you just disappeared after you put to bed, hope baby girl n her big bro are doing great. Ur mummy brain iss not deceiving you at all, I am back here again grin and will be due in January but God's grace.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:28am On Nov 26, 2013
Hummingbird:

Am still here ooo...10weeks now and body just dey do me like say trailer jam me..my big boys are fine and dey are growing really fast.

Will be going for my first scan dis week(av bin postponing since)...please help me bind all d spirit of twins..grin
Tnx for checking on me,I really appreciate it

@all,hope you are all fine..may God be with us all

To all d graduates..congratulations,we will be expecting you soon including mummy byvan grin grin

You can't see meeeee!!!***in John cena's voice*** tongue.Nah binding and casting carry you come back here,better stop before you born quadruplets grin.I no go come back here again oooooo ! ! ! except as a couch not a team mate grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummyf(f): 10:31am On Nov 26, 2013
@rukemi, I fear oh! This pregnancy brain na something oh! This days when I want to cook, I have to arrange all my ingredients on the table so I don't forget any.
My EDD is early march but I am praying for feb ending. To even bend to sweep this days ehn, na jamb.

Its well God is our strenght. I can't wait for chistmas to come so I can start counting down by january.

@udoka, if to say I dey lag now, I for come chop party rice for your side. Party food dey hungry me oh!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tobiegal(f): 11:17am On Nov 26, 2013
Y hello mom's, how una dey? It's my son's school interview this morning, am excited and nervous at the same time. I know his ready for proper school, just scared it might rob me of my bababy.

Sha,mummyf na March birth you be too? Ah,we don dey plenty be that oh. Am also looking forward to January, while I would commence count down to my birthday week which baby n I have in common. Just like I have in in common with my mom.

I feel you on this bend down sweep thing ie, sometimes I just feel as though my under belle wants to drop off...

God dey sha.

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (6958) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: StephOkemini and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.