Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:38 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (154) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8132845 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by prettimoi(f): 4:03pm On Nov 30, 2013
Congrats@goldwater
@ udoka its well with you. I wish u a stressfree delivery.may God grant you your heart desires. Amen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by favoredgal: 4:19pm On Nov 30, 2013
Congrats goldwaters......waiting to hear your birth story

Udoks mama...yay! Just said a prayer for you....supernatural birth all the way...waiting to hear thegood news!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sennykenny1(f): 4:21pm On Nov 30, 2013
Congrats@goldwater, a hug frm me to u.

@udoka, God'll see u tru
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 30, 2013
Congratulations Gold waters ! ! ! Am anxiously waiting for the gist. Welcome LO kiss

Udoka enough poking things for youoooo grin,it is well . i wish you easy delivery kiss

Mummyf, i used a pt strip and saw 12 pink lines,my doctor said am carrying a dozen babies,all girls.Please can you lend me your uterus to carry some of them tongue grin.

Mummyf this woman have retiredooooooo!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by udoka2: 4:33pm On Nov 30, 2013
@goldwaters
Congrats dear. Waiting for d gist.

@all
Thanks and Amen to all ur prayers.

@mummyf
Lol I no go fall una hand ijn grin
Frequent painless contractions and few uneasiness still.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by opeoluwa2(f): 4:48pm On Nov 30, 2013
@udoka, the lord Jesus will go with you.I know your story of pains and tears in the TTC thread.
I ve always been a silent follower but ur story has personally built my faith over the months.

Go and deliver safely.its your time to smile.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by baybiemee: 5:43pm On Nov 30, 2013
@ gold water, a very big congrats to u, kisses to d little prince.

@udoka, we bless God for dis moment, u will pass thru it victoriously. U will see baby soon kiss

@ all, weldone, u r all doing great, it's not easy being a host to another life. God will see us all thru.
Meanwhile am in my 31st week, went for antenatal on Wednesday and was told my angel was breech, am hoping on God for her to turn before term.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by skimpychick(f): 6:04pm On Nov 30, 2013
Congratulations @ goldwaters,. @mama udoka God who has been with u from d begining 'll accomplish this to his glory.wishing u supernatural childbirth. @favouredgirl, my sister I'm doing fine o. I've started feeling like throwing up n spitting but I'm using chewing gum to subdue it. God pls I need a mate, visit those in ur waiting rm IJN. @all, hope u r counting days to offload grin, it'll be painfree n a short labour IJN.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by favoredgal: 7:22pm On Nov 30, 2013
Pele@ skimpychick...belle is in phases! The spitting and nausea will pass too
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by juliebest(f): 7:31pm On Nov 30, 2013
congratz goldwater, welcome to the world baby boy, we await ur birth story.
udoka, wish you safe delivery.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:35pm On Nov 30, 2013
Wow. Baby is almost here... Udoka you are doing great with the live reports. I am in prayers for you. We are all anxiously waiting for the full gist. God is right beside you.

Goldwaters. Congrats ma'am. Give the baby a warm hug for me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by joilin(f): 10:33pm On Nov 30, 2013
@Tobiegal i hail u back hp no stress. For me i feel like doing jumpology.
@goldwaters congrats on ur lil prince.wishing u healthy and sweet OMUGWO.
@Udoka its well with u.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by skimpychick(f): 10:59pm On Nov 30, 2013
thanks @favouredgirl. *Hugs*
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by esmeralda1(f): 12:14am On Dec 01, 2013
Ha just been off for a few days and I av pages to read
Congrats to bigmom, May God keep and Preserve the beautiful addition to ur family.
@goldwater Congratulations to u on d arrival of ur lil prince may God keep and Preserve him IJN.
We await both of ur gist o
Babymieee the baby will turn to the righht position before delivery in Jesus name.
@udoka I wish u a safe, quick, easy and painless delivery. Come quick and gist us on how it went cos its going to be a testimony.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by esmeralda1(f): 12:30am On Dec 01, 2013
Happy new month everyone, all our blessings remaining in this year will be ours in Jesus name.
God will do for us an eleventh hour miracle and all our sisters waiting on God for such beautiful gifts as these receive urs before the end of this year in Jesus name.
@all December mamas our month don come o, oya come in and identify urselves o, God will make it easy for us o.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:23am On Dec 01, 2013
Goldwater, well done, take cre of yourself and baby.

@Udoka, wishing you a safe delivery.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mayblossom(f): 2:25am On Dec 01, 2013
Congrats goldwater. Your baby will be a blessing to ur family.
Skimpychick sorry dear but try to take fluids,to avoid dehydration.
Baybiemee s/he will turn before ur edd. Fear not.
GenBuhari how's Madam? Don't worry, one day you'll come here with her birth story.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beauty4(f): 5:59am On Dec 01, 2013
Happy new month sweeties in the house.
Udoka, u don throway ur phone? Lol, we dey wait ur story o. May Almighty make it stress free.
December is finaly here, sure all u dec mums don pak ur hospital bags?
kafcakes, sennykenny, and oda jan mums, make we begin get ready

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goldwaters(f): 7:40am On Dec 01, 2013
Thanx everybody.
Now to the koko of d jist. Noticed the braxton hicks I felt on fri evening had begun to be a bit painful so I knew my guy was very close. I just rested and slept off. Contractions woke me up at abt 4am which were 13mins apart, so I just waited till 6:30 and went to d hospital(environmental sanitation) b4 7am. Saw d dr who checked me and asked dt I be admitted. The pains were still very mild bt by 10:30/ 11 it had increased but d dr and nurses didn't take me seriously cos I was bearing it and not shouting I was abt 5cm then. They came to check me arnd 1pm after insisting I was in serious pains but just do not want to shout and I had dilated to 9cm going on 10cm. By 2pm, after 2 solid pushing, my prince arrived weighing 3.5kg. No cuts, no tears, All thanks to God Almighty.

So I don round up ooooo.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by favoredgal: 7:49am On Dec 01, 2013
What a story...congrats again@ goldwaters...abeg how did you do it that you dint shout? I guess some pple have high tolerance for pain
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by smokeydrinky: 7:58am On Dec 01, 2013
congrats goldwater....no tear? good

udoka oooo. bobo don show? congrats in advance. i know it ll be super easy for u.

thanks all. ll sure go to hospital. stress contributed,dat much.im sure of
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:04am On Dec 01, 2013
@Favored gal,everybody do not shout,in my case my feet taps uncontrollably during labor. You have more strength to push when you didn't waste it shouting. You ll realize shouting ll not solve your problem, so you won't bother shouting grin

Goldwaters,very nice birth story.May it be this easy for Udoka too.

Happy new month lovely preggy Mamas, December batch,oya park una bags.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tobiegal(f): 8:13am On Dec 01, 2013
Happy New Month of December to us all.
December Mom's, you guys are next on queue oh..

@goldwatrrs ,congrats. You birth story is so wow.. me I dey fear now sha, I didn't go through all these drama for my first birth, I pray I recognise all these things you guys talk about sha.

@Udoka ,you are finally there sha. May May God make your birth stressless ijn.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goldwaters(f): 9:06am On Dec 01, 2013
No be tolerance for pain matter oooo. If u shout and scream finish, shay d pain no go reduce now.
The only thing is dat I noticed one is not taken seriously if one is calm.
Me I just hold d head of d bed or my husbands hands and squeeze.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by favoredgal: 9:06am On Dec 01, 2013
@byvan, i guess you are right...

Happy new month all

Udoka...how far?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by skimpychick(f): 9:14am On Dec 01, 2013
Happy new month wonderful mothers. @udoka wats up. God don do am abi? smiley, we r waiting for ur sweet birth story
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kafcakes: 10:32am On Dec 01, 2013
Beauty, make all this Dec mama's pack their bags quick.quick, in fact i.cant wait to hear all the Dec birth stories, so I'll know January is next, can't wait.

@Udoka how far my darling, the Lord is ur strength...

Congrats Gold waters, love ur birth story, I pray I go get liver not to shout like you, hehehe.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by udoka2: 2:51pm On Dec 01, 2013
I never throwaway my phone oo, na poor network connection here.

Nothing serious is happening with me, this baby has decided to be december baby grin. Infact baby no send us oo, waiting on d consultant to decide this evening. He may possiblly send us homegrin since baby no wan corporate. Baby wants to enjoy d 40wks tenancy to its fullest.

@goldwater
What a sweet birth story! Congrats again. At what week did u deliver?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by demmykay: 3:06pm On Dec 01, 2013
Congrats to all d new mamas. Udoka how far? No progress report. D Lord will make it easy for U̶̲̥̅̊ in Jesus name
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by maiHeritage: 4:01pm On Dec 01, 2013
I rep Dec.....so I d̶̲̥̅̊☺♌ pack mai bag.congrat τ̲̅ȍ d new mummies.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by udoka2: 4:09pm On Dec 01, 2013
So finally d gynea don send us home... Back to waiting game.
All d December mamas make una show me respect o na condition make crayfish bend grin.
Now I believe babies come when them and God are ready.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 01, 2013
So we are back to waiting then cool

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.