Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,226 members, 7,839,190 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1618) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8206725 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1615) (1616) (1617) (1618) (1619) (1620) (1621) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 6:28pm On May 27, 2016
iomoge2:
The man is an addict.
They never change and it might get worse.

Let her leave biko. It's not by force.
Forget what people will say.
Carry yourself n baby with dignity

Some people get pregnant in their parents house and heaven didn't fall.
Atleast they witnessed your wedding n u stayed.
For the sake of your son, leave n pit yourself together.
If he realises his mistake n repents truly, u might want to consider after staying away for a long while.

Just separate for now n get yourself together.
If we know how to assist, we would.

Your life n that of your baby is more important than any man or marriage.

Pack what u can pack n run away.
Call someone to help when he is away, let him start looking for you.

God would guide u.

She said her husband warned her that the day she leaves to her mum's house, she should never think of coming back ever again. I was thinking maybe an NGO will be able to provide a temporary place for her to stay pending when she delivers safely sad
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ifyjip(f): 6:31pm On May 27, 2016
Chinwendym:
soak a wash cloth in cold water not ice o! And place on the thigh! Don't rub or massage it o shell be fine by 2morow its the penta that ish can so pain ehn.
thnk u
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by datcoolgeh: 6:35pm On May 27, 2016
ifyjip:
Gud evening mamas in d Hus happy pushing and happy independence day to our children.......Pls its me again (FTM) we just returned from our 6weeks appointment my DD has been crying nonstop is thr anything I can do to calm her apart from paracetamol or ibuprofen? Am even crying with her cos its swollen
sorry mama... It's usually like that. Jus keep giving her d paracetamol every 6hrs for the pain and d temperature, she'll b ok. Also do not press the site of d injection

Like other mamas have suggested, I think it's best that lady goes back to her family for d sake of her life and that of her unborn child. She shouldn't b going thru dis kind of wickedness in her condition.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gandyluv(f): 6:36pm On May 27, 2016
comtem2011:
Always prescribed for almost all d preggy mamas to prevent malaria from d growing foetus. U will be given like 2 tyms before delivery.
tankx alot
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by raptor2: 6:37pm On May 27, 2016
Enkaydewdrop the best thing for her is to leave the house. God forbid that the man does kill her or even kill the unborn baby. It'd high time we Nigerian women forget what people would say and do what is right. Enough of this abuse. Thank God she has parents let her go back. And lets see how we can help. Times her hard. But when others are saying there is a casting down we would say there is a lifting .

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chizeal(f): 6:39pm On May 27, 2016
Pls, d lady in question shld go to her family, cos blood is more thick Dan water,
Am also into fashion, ND has bin told to stop cos of pressure. U won't b able to sew for long...

Pls dnt allow d man to hurt u in dis state oo, take a step away frm him. ND pray also.

May God b wif u

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gandyluv(f): 6:40pm On May 27, 2016
purplerain:
Una well done o!

Abeg, where are all the October mamas. I dey greet una o!
we are hia wo.how are you doing

@feddy27 I went for scan and am teamblue

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 7:01pm On May 27, 2016
purplerain:
Una well done o!

Abeg, where are all the October mamas. I dey greet una o!

Hiya! Are you teamOctober too? Indicate let's give you a royal welcome grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 7:02pm On May 27, 2016
gandyluv:
we are hia wo.how are you doing

@feddy27 I went for scan and am teamblue

Congrats teamie kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 27, 2016
AYAM BACK!!!...hello luvly mamas...shey alafia ni e wa and our papas too.gringrin....respect to my boss @mitchyy nd sweet rival raptor2 nd enkaydewdrop ..wAtagwan?

Heaven knows i no go read back...uhnuhn..kolewerk!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 7:12pm On May 27, 2016
Hmmmmmmm. Women! We no de hear word oh! What is she still doing in that house? She should move out now! Now! Sometimes you can never know the favour that will come your way till you take a bold step. People will rally round to help when they see that you love yourself. I got totally upset when I read that story.

Mamas no matter what's happening always ensure you have something that brings in income. This one is not a matter of he is controlling and bla bla bla. Call village meeting on top the matter and have your way. My girls already have same mindset(workmode). I don't want to hear stories that touch. Its annoying when women play weak. God made us very strong and super smart! We should NEVER belittle ourselves. I'm not advocating for being stubborn in marriage. I'm just saying if he refuses call meeting o. Hmm years down tthe line, you will definitely regret it.

#EnoughSaid

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 7:15pm On May 27, 2016
cutienik:
AYAM BACK!!!...hello luvly mamas...shey alafia ni e wa and our papas too.gringrin....respect to my boss @mitchyy nd sweet rival raptor2 nd enkaydewdrop ..wAtagwan?

Hey mama... How have you been? Why were you MIA?
biko, hope everything is OK...
Please, try and read back a little... Just a little...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 7:19pm On May 27, 2016
mitchyy:

She said her husband warned her that the day she leaves to her mum's house, she should never think of coming back ever again. I was thinking maybe an NGO will be able to provide a temporary place for her to stay pending when she delivers safely sad

Mamas, I totally agree with what Mummy H is suggesting. An NGO will provide a place for her for a while, cos I fear that he may trace her back to her parents' house and still go and beat her there, or drag her back to lagos, since he doesn't have respect for his in laws...

What do you guys think?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 7:20pm On May 27, 2016
cutienik:

Boss ke? My head is biggin oooo. Why did you abandon us now, able mummy? I was about to declare you missing on National TV

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 7:21pm On May 27, 2016
raptor2:
Enkaydewdrop the best thing for her is to leave the house. God forbid that the man does kill her or even kill the unborn baby. It'd high time we Nigerian women forget what people would say and do what is right. Enough of this abuse. Thank God she has parents let her go back. And lets see how we can help. Times her hard. But when others are saying there is a casting down we would say there is a lifting .

Yes mama.... The first step is to leave the house... But we dunno if going back to her mom is advisable, for fear of what he may do if he finds her there...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 7:23pm On May 27, 2016
missmalachi:
From her other thread the advise given was for her to go back to her mum then life can start from there.
Even if she goes to ngo,they will ask her to move out first for her safty.
My advise is to go back to her mum then any little help we can gv we will do it.
Cc
Mitchyy n enkaydewdrop

She's ready to move out... She's ready to do anything to save her life and that of her baby...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:23pm On May 27, 2016
[quote author=enkaydewdrop post=46029094]

blushing!!!...dis mama really missed me o..i luff u too sis..read back!!..i dey cum frm a naming parry nd i don chop belleful..mak i reAch house ..i go try ..d network has bn crazy since 2days..hw is my baby doin?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 7:25pm On May 27, 2016
mitchyy:
What is it with this period sef? Economy crashing, things expensive, workers being sacked. I thought since i'm running a business i'll be left out. But for where? Me and dh don dey pursue our clients to pay us for months now. All our money just hang for outside. Not even a kobo has come in for a month now. They just don't want me to shop for my Hansel. Who did Nigeria offend? The thing don reach me for neck!!! angry

It is well my sister... This thing is everywhere... God just has to help us...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 7:27pm On May 27, 2016
chizeal:
Pls am sorry for going abt dis d wrong way. It's so selfish of me, wud nt speak of it.
Tnks for repriminding me.

Please, share with us... What's the problem
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 7:28pm On May 27, 2016
Aim07:
This is really sad for me o, i have just been sacked from my place of work for no obvious reason......plus my hubby is not working right now..........planning with him to establish so that he can establish a laundry business.......God, my life is in ur hands o......pls remember me in ur prayers

It is well ma'am...
God will surprise you very soon...
Just hang on...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 7:31pm On May 27, 2016
hajarahbadmus:

Ma'am Enkaydewdrop op you are good..e don hook you for hand? Pele..may God make it easy...

It is well mama... I've just been an emotional wreck all week... God is in total control...

Please, don't stress yourself too much oh... Take things easy...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 7:33pm On May 27, 2016
[quote author=cutienik post=46029320][/quote]

LOL... Your baby is fine oh... Been rolling aaaaaallll day... E no dey let me rest...

Keep flexing jare my sister...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:33pm On May 27, 2016
[quote author=mitchyy post=46029214]

missing ke'!..grin.. been puttin tins in place nd d network hs bn craycray or myb na my fone sha..hw s prince doin mA..hop he s kickin fyn...i trust him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 7:38pm On May 27, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

She's ready to move out... She's ready to do anything to save her life and that of her baby...
Are u seriously saying the man is bold enough to go to her parents place to beat her up?really? In this jet age?and the family members will be looking.

Most ngo's i knw will ask u to stay with ur family while they support with money n do the legal part.the only time they can hid u nd provide accommodation is wen u are hidden to testify against some top criminal.

The same way she is surviving in the man's house is how she will survive in her parent's house.afterall tje does nt feed her.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olatebony(f): 7:41pm On May 27, 2016
It is well mamas! God will calm d storms in everyhome! God will have mercy on us as a nation. For everyone going through one thing or the other, The Lord will arise and have mercy in Jesus Name.

My advise for the mama is to just leave for her parent's house at least for now! Pple would feel it's cos she's heavy, they won't know why. But before going she should try and call her mum and just relate with her as per mom n daughter issue so dat the mum herself would have at least covered up for her and prepare for her coming. It is well ma'am. I pray God touches his heart in her absence and make him realise what he's been doing wrong.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 7:46pm On May 27, 2016
@tammyloreoluwa, good to have you back. Swift and easy delivery to you. Lest I forget o, u dey owe me drink, for holding brief while you were away.

Pls mamas owing BS should come and deliver na, abi na inside June una wan share BS?

#ThouShallNotOweBs
#ProudlyTeamMay

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mignone(f): 7:49pm On May 27, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

Yes mama.... The first step is to leave the house... But we dunno if going back to her mom is advisable, for fear of what he may do if he finds her there...
good evening able mamas; hope we all had a fab day. may d watchful eyes of d most high continue to shine on us all; Amen.
pls on d matter of d mama @ hand, everyone has spoken well IMO bt don't we think waiting for an NGO to provide her a temporary shelter will keep wasting time abi mamas av found one already? me think police report should be filed at d nearest station to the location of whoever will be taking her in so dt anytime d man decides /sends smone to cause trouble, d law takes it course.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 7:50pm On May 27, 2016
missmalachi:

Are u seriously saying the man is bold enough to go to her parents place to beat her up?really? In this jet age?and the family members will be looking.

Most ngo's i knw will ask u to stay with ur family while they support with money n do the legal part.the only time they can hid u nd provide accommodation is wen u are hidden to testify against some top criminal.

The same way she is surviving in the man's house is how she will survive in her parent's house.afterall tje does nt feed her.

Anyone the NGO tells her to do, I'm sure she'll be willing to do it...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 7:56pm On May 27, 2016
Rukemi291, please dont be annoyed.
Joor....
I guess she was just trying to be very fast since you threw it open before someone else will.

Chizeal, check your spam in your email.
Thats where all my NL pms go.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 8:01pm On May 27, 2016
chizeal:
Pls am sorry for going abt dis d wrong way. It's so selfish of me, wud nt speak of it.
Tnks for repriminding me.
Pls don't be too hard on yourself. We all goof once in awhile.

Rukemi291, God is your strength ok.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mignone(f): 8:06pm On May 27, 2016
sweetrie:
They are demanding for the promises that were made to them but not implemented till now. Promotions, uniform allowance etc
I appreciate ur response ma'am. tis well with Nigeria
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gandyluv(f): 8:12pm On May 27, 2016
feddy27:

Congrats teamie kiss
tankx wo.I was seriously praying for dat[b][/b]

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1615) (1616) (1617) (1618) (1619) (1620) (1621) ... (6959) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.