Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,865 members, 7,855,550 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 03:22 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1620) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8252337 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1617) (1618) (1619) (1620) (1621) (1622) (1623) ... (6960) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Evacroft: 11:29pm On May 27, 2016
@ blessedmum,how are u dear,how far with u now?it is well sis.
@iffffffy congrats girl.
@chizeal,pls share watever is going on someone can be of help except if it a personal thingy.
Btw
I ate one smoked tilapia fish and have been having serious pressure in my pelvic region. Chai,spirit of overfeeding I bind u.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by wonyi: 11:30pm On May 27, 2016
Good evening pushing mamas,is it wise for a pregnant women to live with her mother in law? Her husband is hardly around because of the nature of his job,n her doctor has advised strict bed rest.
Her issues are, 1.how will the mother in law handle the house chores alone without feeling over stressed.2)especially at the early stage of pregnancy a woman is expected to maintain low profile n keep herself from people, living with her mother inlaw means she will be carried along in terms of ante natal n the progress of the pregnancy, how can this be avoided?

Living in the hospital is not a bad idea but expensive, 5k without food per night.
The only issue with staying at home is that she most get a house help and church member visiting and asking why she wasn't in church , how can this be avoided?

Pls your suggestions count.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Amhappy(f): 11:35pm On May 27, 2016
@enkaydewdrop This story is so touchy. This lady is passing through hell. I was so upset that I had to read out aloud to DH hearing only for him to ask me if the man is a demon even before I could get to the end of the story. This marriage is not real I must tell you. The man is a serious nut case. I have an uncle like him;Indian hemp,wife beater even in pregnancy,controlling,hatred for the wife's family etc. Only the Holy Spirit can change a man. If they attend church,let her seek support for a place to stay and give birth or through an NGO as some mamas suggested. But she need to move out first and have her baby in peace. After delivery,she can start hustling while praying for him. However going back to her parents is her best bet. She's from a big family and I will be surprised if her siblings,even the steps will not teach that man a lesson if he comes to their house to do funny funny things.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 11:36pm On May 27, 2016
Evacroft:
@ blessedmum,how are u dear,how far with u now?it is well sis.
@iffffffy congrats girl.
@chizeal,pls share watever is going on someone can be of help except if it a personal thingy.
Btw
I ate one smoked tilapia fish and have been having serious pressure in my pelvic region. Chai,spirit of overfeeding I bind u.
Am better Sis, still at d hospital. The menstrual like pain has stopped and baby is kicking seriously, am waiting for d mcs result tomorrow to knw if it is Candidasis. God ll see everyone of us thru ijn.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Aim07(f): 11:49pm On May 27, 2016
thanks to u all for ur prayers, may u never be left alone in times of need...

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:56pm On May 27, 2016
chizeal warm hugs. God will provide for us all and take away our sorrows.
thanks mamas.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 12:15am On May 28, 2016
zaynie:
@ Chinwendym, I understand. The explanation is long and I will come over later to explain.

This is why we need NurseKaffy o!
Usually, I never recommend drugs, I am all for the natural way of doing things. wink

Please Come and explain o.
I have been eating liver small small since 13weeks5days
grin grin grin
On d booklet I was given at atn, they wrote that liver is good o.
That's why when I was leaving there I entered d buka of choice n bought two pieces of liver.

I had avoided liver since day one because of the retinol thing.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 12:24am On May 28, 2016
@wonyi, I would prefer she stays at home o.
Since Mil is not aware she is preggy. However only one night there and d woman will know she is preggy.Their previous relationship matters too.

Stay home n. Leave church members, atleast they will or may call before coming, just tell them she is not in town. And would come to church when she resumes. By the way they won't see her on d street.

But if it was me, I will tell mil cos na her grand pickin n d woman should be more than willing to help.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iffffffy(f): 12:29am On May 28, 2016
embarassed
Evacroft:
@iffffffy congrats girl. .
embarassed not this time
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 12:34am On May 28, 2016
orney:
Good evening mama,abeg pls help me with dis mata ooo i am 11wiks+,got a watery,sticky discharge dat smells n looks like husband's semen,tho it came out just for dat moment n stopped.could it b d sperm from d day b4 yesterday's kpekusin or make i run go hospital sharpaly.pls advice me ooo
Mine used to scare me so try I entered Google. Lol
A day or two after d deed, I will just see better ewcm.
So stretchy and plenty. When I showed him once, he stopped pouring inside n it stopped. But I didn't smell it.
He has resumed pouring and it didn't start again.
Just watch it and see. But I think it's no cause for alarm.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 12:54am On May 28, 2016
mitchyy:

She said her husband warned her that the day she leaves to her mum's house, she should never think of coming back ever again. I was thinking maybe an NGO will be able to provide a temporary place for her to stay pending when she delivers safely sad
My mummy will say na who lose?

Abegi, let her leave him, have baby n support herself.
Suitors sef will show n d man would bite his fingers.
As someone suggested, she should get police report or restraining order.

Any man dat can beat a pregnant woman is a beast.
He doesn't even deserve to see the child.

He deserves to be set up n beaten.
Serious beaten by area boys, when he gets home his body will calm down.
Am so vexed.

Refused her completing school, emotional n physical torture, starvation, hian.
I hope her mum is aware of Wats happening, that's d only person she has for now N God.
Let's know how we can help, widows mite will go a long way.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 12:59am On May 28, 2016
Iffffffy:
embarassed embarassed not this time

Pele dear. Would you be able to cope with having another child in your condition? I hope you have the full support of your family with you both emotionally and financially.
Whatever decision you take, know that the lord is with you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 1:01am On May 28, 2016
Me i have question o.

Kpekusin has been difficult, hubby is 9months pregnant... Kikikik. Orobo man, then I feed him overfeeding these days because d first 3 months he suffered o. Buying food from all buka joint n cooking at night, so now that am normal again without the hormones jamming, I decided to cook silly for him.
His tommy is now protruding the more.
He is conventional n won't do it in d living room even though we stay alone.

This evening we decided to use a pillow under me for lifting and easy penetra.tion and it was excellent.
Please o is this safe? Cos he was touching something deep inside...
Am scared n hope it's not the cervix...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 1:49am On May 28, 2016
iomoge2:
Me i have question o.

Kpekusin has been difficult, hubby is 9months pregnant... Kikikik. Orobo man, then I feed him overfeeding these days because d first 3 months he suffered o. Buying food from all buka joint n cooking at night, so now that am normal again without the hormones jamming, I decided to cook silly for him.
His tommy is now protruding the more.
He is conventional n won't do it in d living room even though we stay alone.

This evening we decided to use a pillow under me for lifting and easy penetra.tion and it was excellent.
Please o is this safe? Cos he was touching something deep inside...
Am scared n hope it's not the cervix...

Pregnant mummy and pregnant daddy wink wink....dont worry, you are good to go as long as he was slow and steady. Hope no restraining order from Doctor abi? Because of you people 's pregnancy, going from the back might be easier for you with you lying on your sides. ...
A mama here once shared a pics of comfortable positions in pregnancy, shebi you people took it for a 'play play sontin' abi grin grin grin?
Oya go and collect another round tongue tongue

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 1:55am On May 28, 2016
Moyingirl:
Good evening,pls I was given Maldox at my last ANC 3at once.Pls, is it safe? I'm 19 weeks+4 days
cc. kaffybills
cc.Zaynie
cc.all mamas
It's more than safe. Go ahead and take all at once. You will be given another dose in third trimester too....

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 1:58am On May 28, 2016
mitchyy:

She said her husband warned her that the day she leaves to her mum's house, she should never think of coming back ever again. I was thinking maybe an NGO will be able to provide a temporary place for her to stay pending when she delivers safely sad
Any violent man will say that abeg .....let her move to her parents house! She should take steps to have and keep that baby at all cost ooo.....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 2:03am On May 28, 2016
Evacroft:

Btw
And you could not even remain some for me... angry sad angry that is why you are having the pressure...
This teamie is a selfish somborriii oooo

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 3:07am On May 28, 2016
The country no de smile o! I guess she relly needed the job! If the person is good then forget age issue. People generally lie bout their age.
hotmum:
Mamas how would you feel if your maid lied about her age by reducing it. Including the person who brought her. After telling her the age range you need

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 3:10am On May 28, 2016
Nothing. Just keep calm and bear it
Beckybella90:
Hi
Please I lost my period, suspecting I am pregnant with the signs I am seeing. I am supposed to see my period 3rd of may, till now nothing have shown.
But my fear is this, I lost appetite for food, everyday stomach pain. What medicine can I take for the Tommy pain.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 3:16am On May 28, 2016
How are you doing? Wetin lo still de wait for to show face? Easy and painless delivery to you!!
zimunachimdi:
mummy lovinam,thanks a million times,dh and I cant take you enough. May God continue to bless you and your family. Will tell baby about you in due time.<winks>
My email is faulty sort of.

Iffffffy( the only mama I count 123 to write her name). Relax God is in control. Everything will work out for your good. Remember we are always here for you. Warm hugs

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by GenyEbere(f): 6:00am On May 28, 2016
Good morning mamas,as at yesterday pains joined the contraction but cervix is stil closed not even 1cm,he inserted balloon catheter but is yet to come off,I couldnt sleep last night,on my way to the hospital,remember me in your prayers tnx

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 6:16am On May 28, 2016
Iffffffy:
embarassed embarassed[
I don't know if I should be happy or sad, but children are gift from GOD. Congratulations and I believe you can scale through. Let us know if you need any help. *this is for you and baby kiss kiss kiss kiss. We love you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by osas4g: 6:19am On May 28, 2016
@GenyEbere, it is well with you. The Lord will perfect wat only He has started in your life and yu will testify to the glory of the Lord within the next 24hrs in jesus name
Have Faith in Him and I know He is more than Able to do all things.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 6:26am On May 28, 2016
@GenyEbere, our one in a million mama, you are surely in our prayers. Go forth, we await your testimony.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by osas4g: 6:31am On May 28, 2016
@Enkaydewdrop.. in my opinion I think the lady in need should first of all separate from the man. By separation, she needs to understand that it iz not divorce. Separation helps to calm watever storm is rising and keep both parties involved in check And ALIVE.
Please, I will understand if goingbback to her family house is not an option she wants to consider cos of the polygamous settings. But truth is... Do we all get to have all we want. Am sure everyone here has one story or the other to tell.
So let her put aside the pain,shame and embarrassment that might come with it... it is beta than pple weeping at her burial or her childs' God forbids.
I wish the economy is much beta than this... I woulda recommended that she separates and gets one room aprt. Even if na floor she go they sleep... she will tell the story while smiling later.
Pls, pls....Separate from this man NOW! I mean NOw for yur own safety.
And be More Prayerful. God is faithful....dont hide wat u r passing through. God will raise helpers for u in this critical time of need in Jesus name.

It is well with us all. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rukkington(f): 6:50am On May 28, 2016
Thnx @chinwendym, larrytoks and tchiwinne on the folic acid issue. I had to reconfirm from my doc to be sure.

Thnx @AdaEkube, I just saw your mention. How are you

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by GenyEbere(f): 6:58am On May 28, 2016
The catheter has been removed and the cervix dilated 2cm,the contraction is still on. His advice:if contraction continues till noon he will section,hubby suggested we wait till next week he said not advisable that as the contraction is on without the cervix opening that it puts the baby at risk,so am looking unto God the author and finisher of my faith.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:03am On May 28, 2016
ginababy:
Tammyloreoluwa, where @ thou? U suppose done born com announce na. Watsapp wt u. I pray u r doing well ooo.

Team May, our children's day baby oooo n democracy baby as well. Month of May is d swtest. Plenty holiday to rest n b4 u knw it June is already here @ ease.

Abeg make person help me luk 4 my waist, I can't seems to find my waist ooo. My boy too is nt helping matas, always stretching n rumbling inside. All dis hav sent dh's libido to sambisa forest, now dat I needed it d most. cry cry

HAPPY CHILDREN'S DAY TO ALL D CHILDREN ON DIS THREAD. EXPECIALLY TO MY B'DAY MATE IFEOMACHUKWU, I LOVE U SOOOOOO MUCH. MWUAH kiss kiss

Aww, how I wish I know you in person. Thanks for the love and kisses. She sends her greeting.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Moyingirl: 7:07am On May 28, 2016
[quote author=soonest post=46034560]

It's very ok. Maldox is the same thing as Fansidar. Yea, you should take the 3 at once. All d best.

Thanks @soonest

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Moyingirl: 7:13am On May 28, 2016
BritneyStacy:

It's more than safe. Go ahead and take all at once. You will be given another dose in third trimester too....
Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sixx: 7:29am On May 28, 2016
Gud am, mamas, I slept well o. N u?
Happy childrens day in arriers bt we are still in d spirit of celebration sha.

@Blessedmum are u still in d hospital? Hw u doing now. Me I knw dat God has settled u already come september, baby will continue her kicking in ur arms. U are healed IJN.

Pls I hv a question o. First
@enque were u on any drug, vitamins or even food dat helped u avoid morning sickness or all is nature?

Secondly
@lomoge since u were taking B6 like me, did it prevent morning sickness 4 u, hw was ur experience like. I read online dt vitamin B6 supresses morning sickness, is it true?

Pls I need ur replies n oda sabi mamas too, biko nu
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mymoneygrows(f): 7:31am On May 28, 2016
mitchyy:

She even has a handwork already. She designs clothes and i'm sure she can manage with that. But you know now that she is very heavy and almost due, it'll be hard to work. Even when baby comes, she still might not be strong enough to work. That's her major fear. How she's going to cope. Because the mum cannot cater for her

Haba sister. Staying with the man is not an option either. if she gives birth, what is the probability that the man will feed her? Even if na garri mummy dey drink, its better o. Talking of she being heavy at the moment and not being able to sow, i disagree. Sowing allows you to sit upright or stand which is fair and dont forget that the husband wakes her up even at night to do chores and to the extent of beating. Will she be strong enough to work after giving birth? yes if she wants. I have seen people who delivered in the night and their wedding or exams was in the morning and they went. Agreed that she will not be strong, but dont forget that if she continues to stay with the man, delivery will be no excuse why she will not do all the hard task the man will place on her even beating. The best option is for her to move out or just go and deliver at your mums place. A word is enough ...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1617) (1618) (1619) (1620) (1621) (1622) (1623) ... (6960) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.