Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,595 members, 7,851,003 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:06 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1738) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8244396 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1735) (1736) (1737) (1738) (1739) (1740) (1741) ... (6960) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by raptor2: 11:45am On Jun 15, 2016
mayobami:
Helloo mothers in da house im a firstymer on dis platform....my Edd is 22nd july 2016...op to learn more frm u mothers n also wish al waddling mothers safe delivery

Welcome Teamie. But you come late oooio
Oya pay your dues fast before capo Mitchyy send you go August.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 11:47am On Jun 15, 2016
delor:
Una do well o. I carry 7D camera find bump here yesterday I no see. Daris God o. Na dat bumpie tuesday ttc ppl like me dey take coolee bori say hope dey. Una come do meeting hide una bump. Daris God.
We no do any meeting, one of US lost her baby which made everyone down and moody, check back next week for some cute haute bump.

13 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by GenyEbere(f): 12:00pm On Jun 15, 2016
temmygal25:
Good morning house! So good to find thread. I'm a first time mum and I'm about 17weeks gone, bt i don't look pregnant and I've lost a bit of weight due to the fact that i find it hard to eat well since i got pregnant. Should i worry or is it normal in pregnancy?
Same thing happened to me while pregnant I lost a total of 16kg while pregnant cos I usually don't have appetite,what I do is look at pictures of food lol for a long time and I will feel a bit hungry then I eat little to continue later,I ate lots of fruits I try grabbing any fruit and eat on the go so try and see what will work for you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JUMAYIN(f): 12:03pm On Jun 15, 2016
Thanks so much for the love geared towards us yesterday... God Almighty in His infinite mercies would bless u richly...

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by delor: 12:14pm On Jun 15, 2016
ozycy:

We no do any meeting, one of US lost her baby which made everyone down and moody, check back next week for some cute haute bump.

I'm so sorry, I've not been reading d post. Just come in here and check out bumps. The lord will comfort and give d mama double for her lost. I'm really sorry

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Teegali(f): 12:17pm On Jun 15, 2016
@Iyabetajos,hmm words have failed me since the day I read about Andre s demise and I have been trying to hold back my tears because prior to this, i have been an emotional mess since I got the news of the death of my colleague's wife, we use to be very close,she died after an operation to remove fibroid,she has a DD 8yrs ,she has had many miscarriges while trying to have another child but she couldnt make it she died a day to Ramadan.God knows best,and He will give you a replacement for all your losses,thank God you are still have to try again.God will console you and your DH,cry when you need to and let it go.You are strong woman, God will replace all affliction with joy ,happiness that will make you forget this too.Mamas that have had cs will shed more light as to when to start trying again, i didnt do cs so I started kpekusing after 6 weeks and I conceived after three months at first I was worried because my breast milk was still flowing,I always cried when ever I see it,I gathered courage and used Dostinex a.k.a carbergoline cos I have used it when I was TTC for high prolactin,I took within a month that I started using it(December-January).All glory and adorations is to God Almighty and He will replace your joy with Bfp very soon. e pele ma Olohun ma dun yin ninu very soon.Pls don't be too hard on your self as to who to blame or not God knows best.I know its not easy cos I still think of what if and what if I / we had done so so and so.Keep being positive and in no time you will get another bfp.

23 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Teegali(f): 12:21pm On Jun 15, 2016
mum Atinuke,@ zaynie aku oungbe ooo and all Muslim sister s may Allah reward us all abundantly.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 12:25pm On Jun 15, 2016
mitchyy:

Really? Maybe that is why olive oil is part of my hospital list. Correct!!!! grin

LOL...
The olive oil is for Hansel oh... Not you oh...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Teegali(f): 12:26pm On Jun 15, 2016
Congratulations to all mamas that have just delivered, your LO arrival will usher in more blessings to you and you our families. Waddling pregnant mums, it will end in praise ,God will grant everyone easy delivery ,free of complications. Mother alive,baby alive and husband alive,amen.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Malizzy(f): 12:28pm On Jun 15, 2016
olaronkecristian:
(panting heavily while entering) , Britneystacy and all other waddling mamas, please come and help me deliver this baskets of tomatoes, tatashe, rodo and onions to madam zaynie as I just got the money to buy the things for registration. it is small but accept with love. am team August for swift and painless delivery.
@ iyabetajos, God in His supremacy will console you and ur dh and put a smile on your face and a new song in your mouth, I await your testimony.
congrats to all that have delivered.
How I love this e-family.
hope am welcome.

Welcome teamie
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by juliebest(f): 12:32pm On Jun 15, 2016
Good day mamas,

Iyabetajos, pele dear. It is well. God will console your husband. I think you can start trying again when you are emotionally and psychologically ready as well as being physically healed. Mamas that had cs will tell u more.

temmygal25, welcome to the thread. Try to eat small small. There must be something you like eating, try and be eating it regularly. Take more fruits and veggies. U can also tell ur doc about ur loss of apetitie, he might giv u multiviite. have a wonderful pregnancy and delivery.

mayobami, welcome welcome, to sexy borning team July, we even share same edd. Though u came late, but shaperly bring ur dues n pay to madam zaynie.have a wonderful pregnancy and delivery.

olaronkecristian, welcome to this thread. have a wonderful pregnancy and delivery.

Zimunachidi, congrats again. Enjoyed your bs n learnt a lot.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by temmygal25(f): 12:51pm On Jun 15, 2016
GenyEbere:
Same thing happened to me while pregnant I lost a total of 16kg while pregnant cos I usually don't have appetite,what I do is look at pictures of food lol for a long time and I will feel a bit hungry then I eat little to continue later,I ate lots of fruits I try grabbing any fruit and eat on the go so try and see what will work for you.
yeepa! 16kg is quite much. I'll start work on it immediately. Thank u ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by temmygal25(f): 12:56pm On Jun 15, 2016
ozycy:

Welcome and enjoy your stay here. Yes loss of weight is normal especially when you v not been eating so well. Are you still having morning sickness? You will gain back your weight soon.
Thank u for the explanation. Aii.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by talltosyne: 12:58pm On Jun 15, 2016
@Mitchy, labour is nt friendly at all. Olive oil or nt, contraction go take place ooo. Na vj dey go put olive oil. Jst free ur mind, as far as some pple r going tru it and bring forth, me sef go do am, pain or no pain. That's waz my encouraging words.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olatebony(f): 1:17pm On Jun 15, 2016
raptor2:
Good morning Mamas,
How are we all doing?
Team JULY in the building counting down seriously. .
@ Fortius mama was happening
@ Mitchyy sweet capo I see you
@ esof1 @olatebony are we ready

Team JULY with swag

Yes o! The countdown na serious one. I check my phone calender every now and then like it should just skip like a scratched cd. It is well mamas. We r moving to the permanent site gradually...
#Teamjulywithenviablebirthstories#

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by OmoNwa: 1:20pm On Jun 15, 2016
Boomz:
With radiant smiles And sparkling hearts,We welcome our baby boY today weighing 3.9kg. The Lord is indeed good!

Wishing all d remaing Mamas safe delivery.
#TeamMmaYAlldWaY.

Mama, read you post about having genital Warts while pregnant, I guessed you treated it and how was it treated? I will really appreciate your reply cos am experiencing it and I need solution(s).

Again, I say congratulations on your baby boy and how is he doing?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by OmoNwa: 1:29pm On Jun 15, 2016
Good day house, feels good to be here, I'm a first time mum and am 26+ weeks gone, feels good being pregnant except for the fact that I noticed I have genital warts some weeks ago and it has kept me worried though my doctor said I should take my mind off it but things have read abt genital warts aren't pleasant at all... Pls, experienced mums in the house can pls tell me what to do. Thanks

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Eminya(f): 2:30pm On Jun 15, 2016
Mama's my sister in law is in the theater right now. Her edd is July but Labour started yesterday. At 8cm about 30 mins ago the doc said the baby is getting weak so they have to operate her. Pls let's pray for her and baby's safety cos she laboured since 10am yesterday.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 2:34pm On Jun 15, 2016
Iyabetajos doctors in Nigeria hardly tell one how long to wait after a cs to conceive, but from what I've read six months is given as the minimum! Due to the risk of uterine rupture, placenta disengagement,low birth weight etc.

Be that as it may you've been through a tough period and a school of thought will say start immediately let the new baby give you succour from your loss! Another will say wait it out, allow your body and mind to heal and prepare itself for the next pregnancy.

But to be on the safer side allow your physical and emotional scar to heal a bit.

If you can have a change of environment it helps.

If you are above 35 start on your six month mark and work closely with your doctor.

In all your
Present Health status and
State of mind should guide you on what's best.

My prayer for you is...

May God make you an exception! Grant you a bfp sooner than you expect! Break all medical protocol for your sake! Cocoon your babies in divine safety and make you carry to term, deliver at term and have living babies to bring home! To nurse and to grow to old age! From henceforth you and your DH will not bury any child again! in Jesus mighty name amen.

God will see you and your DH through this trying time.

46 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Teegali(f): 2:36pm On Jun 15, 2016
Eminya,God will keep and protect your SiL,mother and baby alive.amen.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Beremx(f): 2:37pm On Jun 15, 2016
Iyabetajos:
My son Oluwatimileyin Andre went to be with the Lord yesterday at 11'40pm. It's well with my family. God bless you all for your prayers.
Sorry dear. My condolences to your family. Don't worry, more children are coming for you. you shall be a mother again and again!

hugs
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by creamchiccb(f): 2:42pm On Jun 15, 2016
Eminya:
Mama's my sister in law is in the theater right now. Her edd is July but Labour started yesterday. At 8cm about 30 mins ago the doc said the baby is getting weak so they have to operate her. Pls let's pray for her and baby's safety cos she laboured since 10am yesterday.
put ur mind @ peace God wil perfect everythin concernin ur sistas delivery!It wil end in praise

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 2:48pm On Jun 15, 2016
Eminya:
Send down your power we pray thee oh Lord
Send down your power we say amen!
Send down your healing we pray thee oh Lord
Send down you healing we say amen.

Father Lord in heaven we bless your holy name!
We ask for Your mercy.
We thank you for the life of this our sister in-law and her baby! Lord give her strength! Give her baby strength! Give the medical team wisdom, come and take charge Father, Lord we say NO MORE LOSES! Our sister and her baby will come out of that theater alive!!! and there shall be great rejoicing to the glory of thy Holy name in Jesus mighty name I pray Amen.

32 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Eminya(f): 3:14pm On Jun 15, 2016
Update

Baba receive all the glory.
While in the theater God did a miracle for us o, just before they administered the anaesthesia she pushed her baby girl out. Thank you mama's for your prayers

73 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetlady4real(f): 3:20pm On Jun 15, 2016
@olaronkecristian, I say a big welcome to you. Enjoy your stay and have a blissful pregnancy and delivery.

@eminya, the Lord is in control. Put your mind at rest, in a couple of minutes both mother and baby shall be out of the theater alive and healthy. We shall rejoice with you.

@iyabetajos, may Holy spirit minister to your husband and console him. It is not easy loosing one's child after all you've been through, I've been there before so I know the feeling. Move closer to him and let him draw strenght from you. It is well with your family.

Its been raining all day here, thank God for this weather.

#augustmamaforsupernaturalvbacdelivery

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetlady4real(f): 3:23pm On Jun 15, 2016
@eminya, is God not just too awesome ? He is still in the business of doing wonders and miracles. Congratulations !

11 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jennykoko3009(f): 3:28pm On Jun 15, 2016
God is a merciful father. I bless u Lord, receive all d praises and glory in d life of Eminya SiL for u have perfect ur word. Thank u Jesus..

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by melly245: 3:43pm On Jun 15, 2016
delor:
Una do well o. I carry 7D camera find bump here yesterday I no see. Daris God o. Na dat bumpie tuesday ttc ppl like me dey take coolee bori say hope dey. Una come do meeting hide una bump. Daris God.
oya no vex see bump make you take coolee your borri

30 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 3:50pm On Jun 15, 2016
temmygal25:
Good morning house! So good to find thread. I'm a first time mum and I'm about 17weeks gone, bt i don't look pregnant and I've lost a bit of weight due to the fact that i find it hard to eat well since i got pregnant. Should i worry or is it normal in pregnancy?

When is your edd?
November?
grin grin grin

Have u started antenatal?
Do you take routine drugs esp bco!
It should help u eat well.
Pele dear, try eat n welcome to the tread
Happy bumping.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by GenyEbere(f): 3:50pm On Jun 15, 2016
Eminya fret not as mother and baby are coming out alive.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by EneJeta: 3:51pm On Jun 15, 2016
Good day preggy mamas in da house. I av bin on peeping mode for quite some time. I'm a FTM. I'm 36 weeks gone. I get plenty tomatoes for registration o

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by EneJeta: 4:01pm On Jun 15, 2016
Good day mamas in the house. I av bin on peeping mode for quite sometime now. I'm a FTM and 36 weeks gone. I get plenty tomatoes and fresh pepper to pay my dues.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1735) (1736) (1737) (1738) (1739) (1740) (1741) ... (6960) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.