Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,751 members, 7,820,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1783) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8156399 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1780) (1781) (1782) (1783) (1784) (1785) (1786) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 5:24pm On Jun 22, 2016
Shey i told you guys Enkay is not porting? Now na my turn to surprise una by porting. Hehehehe. Congrats sweetheart!!! I'm still bursting in excitement over your safe delivery. You're now senior mum Enkay!!! grin

Hahhhh! For your birth announcement to bring out Nurse Kaffy4bill from her hiding place, e show say you be really case o cheesy

Heal well dear and be proud of your scar of love. Kisses to your bundle of joy.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anewsong3: 5:25pm On Jun 22, 2016
Congratulations Enkaydewdrop. God bless the New born.

Liftedhands. My dear sister, I understand fully what you are going through. Try and forgive him, forgiveness brings healing but mind you it won't be an instant healing. Just like a wound, it won't cover immediately but gradually heals.

Take it a day at a time. Don't force or push yourself, before you know it the pain will reduce and it will become a memory. Trust me, one day it will just be a distant memory.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by christybabe(f): 5:26pm On Jun 22, 2016
A big congrats to @enkaydewdrop, may he bring more laughter to your home. ..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 5:27pm On Jun 22, 2016
@ekeminiabasi and Enkaydewdrop, congratulations and may God bless ur lo's in Jesus name, Amen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by airforcewife(f): 5:27pm On Jun 22, 2016
Wauwww Congrats Enkaydewdrop..whuhuuuuuu!! where's d parrryyyyy at!! Wishing u swift recovery, and May God bless the gallant Soldier!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Malizzy(f): 5:28pm On Jun 22, 2016
Congrats to u @enkaydewdrop,may ur Lo always be a source of joy to u.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by OnyxGem10(f): 5:29pm On Jun 22, 2016
ekeminiabasi:
Hello Blessed peeps! My long awaited baby arrived via cslast night! After 3 miscarriages and 4years of waiitng.....God has shown up for me! mother and son doing very well. God be praised! Safe delivery to the remaining mamas! Captain mitchy I don port oooo!

Congrats my teamie. God's name b praised nd His mercies neva cease in ur family. May ur son b d first of many more to come in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 5:29pm On Jun 22, 2016
Blessedmum:

@ Sugah, how's u? Missing u on dis thread o, who ll ginger us as we're abt to enter 3rd trimester.

Me too I need gingering..... that's why I elected someone else to take over.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by EneJeta: 5:30pm On Jun 22, 2016
[quote author=enque post=46823672]

Congrats EnKaydewdrop. May God keep ur Lo and bless him
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babylove01: 5:31pm On Jun 22, 2016
Enkay yaf born her Gallant Soldier ooooo kikikikikikikikikiki
Thank God for you and yours. [color=#006600][/color]

Enkay's GALLANT SOLDIER has made his grand entrance into our beautiful world...
He came in at 5am today, healthy and weighing 3.4kg via EMERGENCY CS...

[/quote]
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Twogreatnations: 5:33pm On Jun 22, 2016
Wow! Congratulations Enkaydewdrop, so so happy for you o. That custard you devoured yestetdau did a great job, we thank God For safe delivery.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dunni29(f): 5:38pm On Jun 22, 2016
Congrats Enkay. ..God bless you and the handsome man
enkaydewdrop:
***Bursts in unannounced...
***looks around...
***smiles sheepishly...
***picks up mic...
***coughs...
***drum roll...

I'm all tired and stressed out, but sooooo in love...

So, help me thank God my people... You'll understand why, when I drop my BS...
He came via CS, but the BS is something else...
Will drop it as soon as I can, let me get some rest...

Thanks to y'all wonderful ladies here for all the support, encouragement, prayers and advise... I can't begin to mention names... Y'all have a special space in my heart...
I LOVE YOU ALL... I mean it...

***blows everyone a thousand kisses...
***wishes the rest June mamas a supernatural and safe delivery...
***kneels in gratitude to God...
***drops mic...
***catwalks out of post...

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 5:38pm On Jun 22, 2016
Liftefhands...dont rush it. Forgiveness would come, though it might take a while but you would forgive him. And when you forgive him you would forget the other woman..she would cease to exist.
Right now you need to focus on how to forgive him and make him build back your trust for him. If you need to see a counsellor, please do. But don't beat yourself up if you are not forgetting the whole incidence as fast as you would want to.
May God restore all that is lost in your marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ada243(f): 5:40pm On Jun 22, 2016
enkaydewdrop:
***looks around...
***smiles sheepishly...
***picks up mic...
***coughs...
***drum roll...

Thanks to y'all wonderful ladies here for all the support, encouragement, prayers and advise... I can't begin to mention names... Y'all have a special space in my heart...

***drops mic...

wow, finally our baby has arrived. welcome baby and congrats momma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Evacroft: 5:43pm On Jun 22, 2016
Congrats Enkay,it all ended in praise,may his name alone be praised. Thank God on the arrival of ur gallant soldier.

[/quote]
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Evacroft: 5:45pm On Jun 22, 2016
enkaydewdrop:
***looks around...
***smiles sheepishly...
***picks up mic...
***coughs...
***drum roll...

***drops mic...
Congrat Enkay,it all ended in praise,may his name alone be praise.
May God bless ur cute one.

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 5:45pm On Jun 22, 2016
sugah:

Me too I need gingering..... that's why I elected someone else to take over.
It is well, God is our strenght.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fearless07(f): 5:48pm On Jun 22, 2016
Congrats ekeminiabasi and enkaydewdrop on the birth of your LOs. May they make you happy and proud always.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nancyij(f): 5:49pm On Jun 22, 2016
enkaydewdrop:
***looks around...
***smiles sheepishly...
***picks up mic...
***coughs...
***drum roll...

woow..congrats dear,may his arrival bring blessing to ur family
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dunni29(f): 5:50pm On Jun 22, 2016
I have three questions for you first. Is this your first pregnancy, are you close to term and do you have a big bump.
Please Google search for Para umbilical hernia. The symptoms you just discribed are familiar to me cos I had it with my 1st and still living with it today . A scan won't show anything cos it is tissues that are affected
mitchyy:
Hello sabi mamas, please i need your opinion. Today is ANC but my obgyn was unavailable. He was handling a surgery at the theater so i couldnt see him. I've been having this sharp pain close to my belly button(navel) since yday evening. It pained me for almost 10minutes and then stopped.
At the hospital this morning it started again and i couldnt even stand up from the chair. The dr on duty said its normal pregnancy pain but i should go for a scan. The scan shows all is well.
Right now it has started again. Very sharp unbearable pain. I just don't know what could be wrong. Pls help.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babythug(f): 5:52pm On Jun 22, 2016
enkaydewdrop post=:

Will drop it as soon as I can, let me get

In the thickest igbo accent *Praise Master Jesus *

*hallaluya*

gringrin

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Evacroft: 5:57pm On Jun 22, 2016
Liftedhands, it is well with you. You need to find a place in ur heart to forgive him for ur own sanity. Focus on being a better u and a better mother to ur handsome boy, meanwhile u re free to cry over this but never let depression set in,easier said than done.....i leave my live believing and trusting only God to come through for me. Humans fail.... may God restore peace to u.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nancyij(f): 5:59pm On Jun 22, 2016
pls mama's, I need someone to send the supernatural childbirth for me.here is my email nancyopara22@yahoo.com,thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Teegali(f): 6:08pm On Jun 22, 2016
UmmTwins2 I love that your style ooo I was thinking of doing something like that too but I stay in same town with almost all my family and friends plus I have to go to work ,market and so on.I would have love to keep this pregnancy to my self and Dh alone until the arrival of the baby.Though, I have decided not to let anyone know my EDD and I m considering announcing arrival of baby after few days of delivery.May God make it easy for me and all pregnant women.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chili89: 6:09pm On Jun 22, 2016
congrats @ekeminiabasi and mama enkaydewdrop on the birth of ur Los .
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Emerald22(f): 6:22pm On Jun 22, 2016
enkaydewdrop:
***looks around...
***smiles sheepishly...
***picks up mic...
***coughs...
***drum roll...

***drops mic...

Congrats enkaydewdrop, may the arrival of ur lo bring u unending joy. It can only be God and to him be all the praise. Happy vigilante. Waiting for ur bs.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 6:25pm On Jun 22, 2016
Enkaydewdrop!!!!!

Congrats darling, it has ended in praise! Welcome baby! God's blessings all the way
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 6:28pm On Jun 22, 2016
Dunni29:
I have three questions for you first. Is this your first pregnancy, are you close to term and do you have a big bump.
Please Google search for Para umbilical hernia. The symptoms you just discribed are familiar to me cos I had it with my 1st and still living with it today . A scan won't show anything cos it is tissues that are affected

Yes, yes, yes. First pregnancy, almost 37weeks and i have a big bump. I'll google this asap.
Pls share your experience with me pls, cus the pain is out of this world.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Amhappy(f): 6:29pm On Jun 22, 2016
ekeminiabasi congrats dear on the birth of your precious baby. God be praised. May you heal speedily.

@ Enkaydewdrop big tuale my captain. So so happy hear this. Thank God for safe delivery. Awaiting your bs. Meanwhile today is my wedding anniversary and the grand entry of your son is more than enough gift. kiss kiss kiss to him. May you heal speedily

Welcome to all newbies. May you have a smooth sail.

@liftedhands I was not able to read ur post but from the comments;pls get this book Forgetting your past by Bob Gass and read patiently. God got you.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by OnyxGem10(f): 6:35pm On Jun 22, 2016
@liftedhands do not allow d devil to win dis battle ova ur marriage. U hav to fight bac givin up is nt an option neither is defeat. Allow d joy of God into ur hrt nd it will help u wit d depression nd bring u peace. Open ur mind up to forgive ur dh. I pray God giv u d strength u need to overcome.

@enkaydewdrop finally it ended in praise. Congrats kisses to ur lo.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by raptor2: 6:36pm On Jun 22, 2016
Congratulations ...........
Finally my sweet mama enkaydewdrop did not port......
Waoh so happy for you and May the GOOD LORD Bless and protect your son.

@ Fortius your son inlaw has landed oooooooo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 6:40pm On Jun 22, 2016
Enkaydewdrop. Congratulations.
See the way my eyes poped when I saw the announcement.
So happy
Congratulations dear.

At liftedhands, I came two seconds late but all d same.
Forgive and forget.
Gods got u.

Also be vigilant and careful for the unwanted.
Hugs pretty woman.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1780) (1781) (1782) (1783) (1784) (1785) (1786) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.