Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,676 members, 7,820,374 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1784) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8155928 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1781) (1782) (1783) (1784) (1785) (1786) (1787) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 6:40pm On Jun 22, 2016
Enkaydewdrop. Congratulations.
See the way my eyes poped when I saw the announcement.
So happy
Congratulations dear.

At liftedhands, I came two seconds late but all d same.
Forgive and forget.
Gods got u.

Also be vigilant and careful for the unwanted.
Hugqqs pretty woman.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tipsyjules(f): 6:41pm On Jun 22, 2016
enkaydewdrop:
***Bursts in unannounced...
***looks around...
***smiles sheepishly...
***picks up mic...
***coughs...
***drum roll...

Enkay's GALLANT SOLDIER has made his grand entrance into our beautiful world...
He came in at 5am today, healthy and weighing 3.4kg via EMERGENCY CS...
I'm all tired and stressed out, but sooooo in love...

So, help me thank God my people... You'll understand why, when I drop my BS...
He came via CS, but the BS is something else...
Will drop it as soon as I can, let me get some rest...

Thanks to y'all wonderful ladies here for all the support, encouragement, prayers and advise... I can't begin to mention names... Y'all have a special space in my heart...
I LOVE YOU ALL... I mean it...

***blows everyone a thousand kisses...
***wishes the rest June mamas a supernatural and safe delivery...
***kneels in gratitude to God...
***drops mic...
***catwalks out of post...

. Congrats dear! I just dey imagine u dey catwalk right now lol!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Emerald22(f): 6:42pm On Jun 22, 2016
nennynj:
Congratulation to all d mothers that have delivered. thank God for your safe deliveries. Am October mum and wish to register so who collect dues for us lol
Welcome sis, have a stress free pregnancy.
*modified* Mama Feddy27, we have a newbie.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by raptor2: 6:45pm On Jun 22, 2016
@ Liftedhands is not easy but one thing you must know the pain will definitely go. Turn to God he alone can comfort You. For the trust issue please give it time. Don't over burden yourself with thoughts that would only bring you down. Rather see yourself as the best. Yes you are the best. Unique in your own ways.
Forgive him its not easy because you can't forget. Take it one day at a time. And also try and rekindle that Love you saw in him. Let the Love speak and take over all the issues.
It's well my sis

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bulunton(f): 6:49pm On Jun 22, 2016
Good evening active mama's, pls am yet to register as my month is january.Abeg,I get feverish feeling at 7weeks.Doc asked me to use camoquine.mama's is it safe for my lo?Pls who has used it before and had a successful pregnancy. Thanks for d responses.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by marionclaire: 6:56pm On Jun 22, 2016
[quote author=enkaydewdrop post=46823460]***Bursts in unannounced...
***looks around...
***smiles sheepishly...

Congratulations enkaydewdrop......God bless you and your baby
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by limsycutey(f): 7:01pm On Jun 22, 2016
Wow congratulations Enkaydewdrop, no wonder you no come entertain us today. grin I'm so happy for you, God bless your LO abundantly. Abeg, rest well and come and sama us your BS.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mumjb(f): 7:04pm On Jun 22, 2016
Congrats enkaydewdrop.....awaiting our bs
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dunni29(f): 7:16pm On Jun 22, 2016
bulunton:
Good evening active mama's, pls am yet to register as my month is january.Abeg,I get feverish feeling at 7weeks.Doc asked me to use camoquine.mama's is it safe for my lo?Pls who has used it before and had a successful pregnancy. Thanks for d responses.
I don't know about camoquine in preggy but I know that it's a very strong malaria drug. What does it say on the package about usage during pregnancy?
meanwhile sixx catch your teamie. ....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 7:18pm On Jun 22, 2016
nennynj:
Congratulation to all d mothers that have delivered. thank God for your safe deliveries. Am October mum and wish to register so who collect dues for us lol

Welcome on board teamie! We are excited to have you in #TeamOctober#

Feel free, mingle, ask questions, share experiences and enjoy your pregnancy ride

Are you a 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th....time mom? are you team blue or pink? Inform us so we update our list.

Pay your dues to zaynie.

Enjoy ur stay and have a stress free pregnancy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babysugar1(f): 7:18pm On Jun 22, 2016
enkaydewdrop:
***looks around...
***smiles sheepishly...
***picks up mic...
***coughs...
***drum roll...

Thanks to y'all wonderful ladies here for all the support, encouragement, prayers and advise... I can't begin to mention names... Y'all have a special space in my heart...

***drops mic...
***catwalks out of post...

Wow!!!! At last grin grin grin. Congratz dear. May he continue to bring u joy kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sparklie(f): 7:21pm On Jun 22, 2016
nancyij:
pls mama's, I need someone to send the supernatural childbirth for me.here is my email nancyopara22@yahoo.com,thanks

Cc:iomoge2
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by GenyEbere(f): 7:25pm On Jun 22, 2016
ekeminiabasi congrats on the arrival of your lo

enkaydewdrop so after devouring that big plate of custard and my crunchy chin chin you labour come catch you kikikikikikikikiki congrats on the arrival of your gallant soldier #teamjune come o our captain don offload o

liftedhands you are a conqueror,you will rise above this.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 7:26pm On Jun 22, 2016
Thanks sisters, i will do my best! Godswill be done I appreciate you all kiss

Mummy kikikikikikikiki yaff born o!!!
Congrats dear kiss kiss kiss kiss

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dunni29(f): 7:27pm On Jun 22, 2016
@Mitchyy. I began feeling the pain like pinching around 36wks it was worse when my LO is doing somersaults. I complained about it to the doctor and he said it was normal but at the same time I felt this bumpy ridge at the top of my navel towards the left side. My 1st used to stretch a lot and give my bump different disfigurement so I just assumed that the baby was settled in that spot. Anyway after delivery the occasional pain refused to go. Went for scans nothing seen. Till I saw a surgeon who examined me and diagnosed it. It is not life threatening but it would require surgical repair cos the stomach muscles have given way and lost its elasticity. It didn't prevent me from having another kid or even going for a 3rd one now grin. I am looking at having it repaired after I hang my boots

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 7:29pm On Jun 22, 2016
A very big congratulations to original enkaydewdrop. Thank GOD it has finally ended in praise. I know your birth story will have part1-part4.
Patiently waiting.

@ liftedhands, I didn't get to read your message but I know you are a conqueror. GOD will give you the grace to handle every hurt and be healed.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by buccee: 7:36pm On Jun 22, 2016
Congratulations to Enkay of life.
Ds ur catwalk get swag. shocked Wish u speedy recovery.

#Teamchristmasbaby#

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 7:39pm On Jun 22, 2016
bulunton:
This drug was suspended some years back by nafdac due to its severe side effects! Even the manufacturer Pfizer was sued too. Don't know if they have improved on it, don't know why your doctor would recommend this one with all the other non controversial malaria drugs out there! Does he know you are pregnant? Even at that I'd say ask him for another or go to another hospital. I don't trust that drug undecided
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 7:43pm On Jun 22, 2016
21weeks.
Heart burn 100-100
Spit - drum load.

Am not enjoying myself today at all o
When I pour spit, it's like 1liter per time.
Even if I just pour n don't move my tongue, it gathers.
My gum hurt from chewing gum.

Chia.

But on d good side.
Lo is kicking for Africa.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rukkington(f): 7:51pm On Jun 22, 2016
Congrats ekeminiabasi and enkaydewdrop... May your los be an immense joy to u and your household

Welcome to team Jan bulunton and happy bumping.. I don't think it is advisable to treat malaria in first trimester o.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gandyluv(f): 7:52pm On Jun 22, 2016
nancyij:
pls mama's, I need someone to send the supernatural childbirth for me.here is my email nancyopara22@yahoo.com,thanks
pls mamas am also interested.my email gandysamuel@gmail.com
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Moyingirl: 7:54pm On Jun 22, 2016
Wow!!!!!!!! Enkaydewdrop port finally!!!! Congratulations dear,patiently await your BS.wish you quick recovery
@captain feddy27,all my October mama.I hail o.Went for scan yesterday,baby refused to show his sex(cos I want boy,av girl already) but 1.8kg baby's weight at 23weeks+5days.Is this not huge?

cc zaynie,kaffybills,all mamas

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olatebony(f): 7:55pm On Jun 22, 2016
enkaydewdrop:
***looks around...
***smiles sheepishly...
***picks up mic...
***coughs...
***drum roll...

***drops mic...
***catwalks out of post.
Yaaaaay enkaydewdrop! Congrats dear sis
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sennystudio: 8:00pm On Jun 22, 2016
bulunton:

Welcome teamie, may we carry to term IJN
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by onyinyechika08: 8:03pm On Jun 22, 2016
Congrats ekeminiabasi and enkaydewdrop may God bless your los. kiss kiss
Sabi mama abeg o, my sis inlaw has been suffering from incompetent cervix. She s had 2 miscarriages so far. Shes preg again and needs to do the cerclage but d prize they re calling for her in that hospital ehh hmmm, 300k.
We re looking for a good hospital n sabi doc who can do dt well at an affordable rate around okota axis or anywher on d mainland.

Sabi mamas pls help a sister oooo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunasy(f): 8:07pm On Jun 22, 2016
Congrats to our momma that have put to bed. God keep them ,provide for you and they will do you proud. Amen.

Enkaydewdrop , it ended in praise.

Rest all you can but come once in a while and keep this thread racing as always kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kemesty(f): 8:10pm On Jun 22, 2016
Congratulations to enkaydewdrop and ekeminiabasi. Your LOs will continually bring joy and laughter to your lives.
Pls house, help me on this one: Went to A&E today after changing 4 pads in less than 3 hours filled with bright red blood and clots. Did scan , baby is doing great but my cervix is slightly open at almost 12 weeks.
I have googled and didn't get satisfactory information. Doc said threatened abortion, given pcm injection and some antibiotics.
Who has experienced this, what is causing this and what should i do. I have been placed on strict bed rest. To see doc in two weeks. Pls don't look and pass.
Cc kaffy4bill , mitchyy, iomoge, sixx, abeg copy other mamas
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunasy(f): 8:20pm On Jun 22, 2016
liftedhands, I missed ur post but as other mamas have said , ask for God's help. No one knows best how to do things.

I always pray not to be used against myself,husband,son and my marriage - in the same vein I pray my husband is not used against himself, myself, our son and his marriage and finally my son isn't used against himself,his mum, his dad and our marriage.

Someone said men are revolved by three things eida women, partying or drinking but women is most paramount.

The home is where good things emanate from, let's war in our homes with prayer , love and support.

May God help us all, we all are learners and we would never graduate from this school called Marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Akorkor(f): 8:20pm On Jun 22, 2016
Wetin we go give to you Na praise ehhhh, wetin we go give to you Na praise ehhhh.....
Congratulations to enkaydewdrop and ekeminiabasi. Your LOs will continually bring joy and laughter to your lives.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Evacroft: 8:26pm On Jun 22, 2016
Amhappy:
ekeminiabasi congrats dear on the birth of your precious baby. God be praised. May you heal speedily.

@ Enkaydewdrop big tuale my captain. So so happy hear this. Thank God for safe delivery. Awaiting your bs. Meanwhile today is my wedding anniversary and the grand entry of your son is more than enough gift. kiss kiss kiss to him. May you heal speedily

Welcome to all newbies. May you have a smooth sail.

@liftedhands I was not able to read ur post but from the comments;pls get this book Forgetting your past by Bob Gass and read patiently. God got you.
Same here too,today is my wedding anniversary. Happy wedding anniversary to us.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mayluv(f): 8:37pm On Jun 22, 2016
congrats Enkaydewdrop. and ekeminiabasi. may God bless your loved ones. I seriously think say enkay go port o. Our God is indeed awesome and worthy of our praise.
#teamaugustwithswag
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Evacroft: 8:40pm On Jun 22, 2016
onyinyechika08:
Congrats ekeminiabasi and enkaydewdrop may God bless your los. kiss kiss
Sabi mama abeg o, my sis inlaw has been suffering from incompetent cervix. She s had 2 miscarriages so far. Shes preg again and needs to do the cerclage but d prize they re calling for her in that hospital ehh hmmm, 300k.
We re looking for a good hospital n sabi doc who can do dt well at an affordable rate around okota axis or anywher on d mainland.

Sabi mamas pls help a sister oooo
Well depends on what u mean by a good hospital,there is a doctor I know that work with general hospital gbaja surulere,but he does it in his own hospital,the place isn't really fine but he is very very good. Won't be up to 100k for d whole process and drugs inclusive. If u are intrested u can drop ur nos,will send his to u.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1781) (1782) (1783) (1784) (1785) (1786) (1787) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.