Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,232 members, 7,836,113 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (186) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8198699 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by maran1983(f): 3:47pm On Jan 03, 2014
Julieni, I also suffered constant headaches in my 1st pregnancy. I suspected high bp, but after closely monitoring my bp for a month I found out it wasn't the problem, yet the head aches continued.
What I did was rest more and eat better, I didn't even know when it stopped. I just noticed one day, I think in the 6th month that I wasn't experiencing it anymore.
My advise is check your blood pressure, if its normal then try resting frequently and for longer too. This too shall pass.
As for the kicks, you may not feel anything till about 20-24 weeks.
Julieni: Mamas in d aus, please i am 18weeks gone, av nt started antenatal, cos i mght go back to phc my base, maybe in feb.

Is iit ok to still reg here in lag for antenal? Been gooiing for scans and been on pregnacare plus (one wt omega3).

And @ 18weeks and trying hard to get used to sleeping with sides, i normally love to sleep with my chest down, but no longer confy, so i slEep mostly noow on my back. Dont know if its ok.

Also when will i start feeliing d kicks? Cos i dont feel anything at all. And still feel strong and do home chores and cooking like jacky.

And i keep having cnstant headache even wen i sleep d whole day, dis makes me take pcm everyday, is that ok or normal? Please i really need advice on all this ques as jjc for d preggy level na, please.

Rukemi and Fnor well doone on your vigil o

Byvan i envy u n d boys o

Kafy i tap from the ibeji as my nxt. Goood you re coping fine.

Sennykenny and jan mamas i wish you a stress free delivery.

Tolu2 pele for ur backache. No wory feb don reach finish.

Gen b, thank Ǧ̩̥​ọ̥​d̶̲̥̅̊ for the good health of mama and baby.. Ǧ̩̥​ọ̥​d̶̲̥̅̊ will continue to protect you and family.

Ǧ̩̥​ọ̥​d̶̲̥̅̊ will grant us all a successful birthstory ijn.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jan 03, 2014
Skimpy chick. lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by smokeydrinky: 7:54pm On Jan 03, 2014
Evening everyone.... how are.we doing?

sinie dear, we haven't heard from you, all is well i know?

january mums, e don reach o...

julieni, i had headaches though not frequently and took nothing, just slept it off. yea 2nd trimester is known for its burst of energy, enjoy.... and try to sleep on ur side.

@ all. thank God wit me. A year ago today, i said i do to my dh. one yr after its still d best tin i ever did and ll continue to be so. i cant believe its a yr already embarassed
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 8:02pm On Jan 03, 2014
Congrats smokey drinky.Many more joyfl and fruitfl yrs of marriage.
@Julieni take a lot of water,as in plenty of it.Dehydration cld b a cause of d headaches, also plenty fruits.Eat and sleep well too. U ll start feeling d kicks mayb as frm d 20th week upward.It may start initially as a 'crawling' sensation.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beauty4(f): 9:18pm On Jan 03, 2014
smokey, congrats dear and happy anniversary to u. julieni, as other mums said, drink lots of fluid and take moderate rest. pcm isnt even good to be taking without pregnancy nt to talk of with preg. abeg reduce it. headache is a part of preg and will subside with time.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 03, 2014
My dear smokeydrinky sniffy. Happy anniversary. May every new year increase the love.

Hope U and hubby took time to enjoy cos by this time next year, na with infant and another pregnancy ooooooo. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kheti(f): 8:48am On Jan 04, 2014
Congrats smokey-drinky may ur home continue to be filled with honey. God bless ur marriage.

Happy weekend guys
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by smokeydrinky: 9:20am On Jan 04, 2014
@ tchiwinnie, beauty, kheti, rukemi, tnx alot. amen to your prayers.

rukemi, the idea of another baby by then is a good one but na d stress dey fear me o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by juliebest(f): 12:06pm On Jan 04, 2014
Been a while,virgil with lo no gree me come online. Julie,I also had headaches with my first,its normal. As oda mums said drink lots of fluid esp water nd rest more. It'l soon stop. Smokey drinkey, congratz,may u hav more fruitful yrs of marriage. Welcome to d newbies. Humming hope u r ok now? How r d boys? Byvan how r ur soldiers? Genb glad 2 hear about ur family. Jan mamas wish u safe and easy delivery.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sinie: 3:59pm On Jan 04, 2014
@ SD and all am fine thanks for ur concern. My hussy and I decided to wait 2 complete weeks before we rescan. So by Monday I will be going for anoda scan, I know the convenant I have with my God this year so I know it will be good news. I have decided to accept my fate with total submission to God's will whatever the outcome.
Happy and a prosperous new year to you all and wellcome to all the newbies in the house.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by esmeralda1(f): 4:06pm On Jan 04, 2014
D midnight vigil na serious mata o, cos I don't know hw babies cannot differientiate day from nite smtimes me sef go dey doze as I dey brstfeed, its all fun sha.
Welcome to the newbies.
Happy Anniversary smokey,
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by baybiemee: 4:54pm On Jan 04, 2014
Pls don't breastfeed and doze off o, abeg, always try to sit up, if hubby dey around u can lean ur back on him.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 04, 2014
Me bf lying downoooo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 04, 2014
juliebest: Been a while,virgil with lo no gree me come online. Julie,I also had headaches with my first,its normal. As oda mums said drink lots of fluid esp water nd rest more. It'l soon stop. Smokey drinkey, congratz,may u hav more fruitful yrs of marriage. Welcome to d newbies. Humming hope u r ok now? How r d boys? Byvan how r ur soldiers? Genb glad 2 hear about ur family. Jan mamas wish u safe and easy delivery.

Dem dey kamkpee,hope you are enjoying the vigil grin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummyf(f): 6:37pm On Jan 04, 2014
@smoky, happy anniv in arears!

@sinie, we shall hear good news from ur mouth IJN

@vigil mamas, una dooo! God is ur strenght. Don't worry it will soon pass.

Where is kaf cakes? How are the los doing?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Yvete(f): 6:42pm On Jan 04, 2014
Temismith: @julieni, i was told not to sleep on my back as well, i refused to listen, den i did some research on it and i discovered myself dat it is risky to sleep on d back during pregnancy. Start learning to sleep on ur side (especially on ur left side). Using pcm isn't soo gud too, try to avoid it if u can, and if odawise,make it once in a looooong while. All d best ma'am. Take alto of water and rest well.

Thanks for the info. I'm a front sleeper. Faced down guarantees a good sleep for me. I'm trying, but wake up faced down every morning. Hope it's no biggie. I'll work on getting used to my left side.

I've become so nervous and anxious. I need God more right now. Before I eat anything, I google for side-effects and benefits. I don't know.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kafcakes: 8:34pm On Jan 04, 2014
mummyf: @smoky, happy anniv in arears!

@sinie, we shall hear good news from ur mouth IJN

@vigil mamas, una dooo! God is ur strenght. Don't worry it will soon pass.

Where is kaf cakes? How are the los doing?

My sister i.dey oh, little one are doing fine, still waiting for their grand entrance, 35 weeks exactly today, can't wait oh.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kafcakes: 8:36pm On Jan 04, 2014
Hello ladies, my doc said I will remove the cerclage on Monday, and I'll be 35weeks 2days then, what do you people think
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 04, 2014
Kafcakes adhere to your Docs instruction.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kafcakes: 2:02am On Jan 05, 2014
byvan: Kafcakes adhere to your Docs instruction.

Byvan no be my fault oh, I no ready deliver at 35wks, i read that labour can start after the removal, so i wanted to tell him to postpone it to Saturday then I'll be 36wks on the dot, so if labour follows, it will be btw 36-37 wks, instead of 35-36wks, dats why I dey ask.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 5:57am On Jan 05, 2014
@Kafcakes, pls o as byvan said adhere to ur dr's directive. D foetal lungs mature by 34weeks, so ur babies are strong enuf already.Just relax, rmbr it ll b good news all d way. Do wot ur dr says ok.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:30am On Jan 05, 2014
Kafcakes, its still better to do as he says, so you don't blame yourself for any reason afterwards.Please discuss this with your doc,he ll reconsider his decision if it is ok to.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kafcakes: 10:58am On Jan 05, 2014
Tchiwinnie and byvan, thanks alot, I'll discuss it with him and if he insists, then I'll go with his orders. grin it is well oh. Amen.

Happy sunday everyone
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Willdidi(m): 12:46pm On Jan 05, 2014
Wishing all d mothers to b a safe delivery, been following dis trend 4 a while now, realy appreciate d ppl who started it guess der hav moved to d new born trend. My wife is in her 30th wk dis wk it has not been funny nor easy but we tank Godn from d vomiting to hospital admission cos she couldn't eat, but all dat has passed can't wait to b a father, going through dis trend has made me realise what u women r going through is not easy n my respect 4 women has gone a notch higher, how EDD is 14th march, its realy fun touching her stomach n feel d LO moving GOD is indeed great, wishing all d pregnant mothers safe delivery, realy learnt a lot God who started d journey 4 u will surely finish it n d expectant mothres God is wit u, 4 those who hav lost d pregnancy God will perfect ur story like GenBuhari n other ppl who hav experience lost but God turned dier stories around, stay bless everyone.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by smokeydrinky: 1:33pm On Jan 05, 2014
@ esmeralda, juliebest & mummyf, tnx alot.

@ willdidi, greetings to ur wife. we be course mates. almost same edd though im hoping for early march.

@ sinie, i lyk the spirit. God ll make all things well.

@ kafcakes, just discuss wit him, if he thinks its ok he ll reconsider.

happy first sunday of 2014 everyone
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tobiegal(f): 2:06pm On Jan 05, 2014
Happy Sunday Mom's,

Ma March mom's, how una dey, am am kinda feeling over whelmed with every thing that needs to be done before the grand entrance.

Doctor says baby is almost head down and ave 2weeks appointment going forward.

Where all the January mama's dey, haven't read any birth this month, abi did i skip any page?

Sha I wish you all safe deliveries.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Willdidi(m): 3:35pm On Jan 05, 2014
@ smokey drinkey we hoping 4 early march too, u know how dis scan results r plus or minus 2wks, we stil trying to get everytin in place purchases of baby items, we hav bought some but still going shopping dis wkend, wify wants to buy a baby cot but I'm not too into it hav heard a lot of babies don't realy like it, don't want to spend moni on items dat will not b fully utilised dis being how first baby even if it was not planned but I'm ova d moon dat I'm going to b a daddy soon. Happy first sunday to all
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by joilin(f): 3:54pm On Jan 05, 2014
Willdidi ur wife ll deliver safely and amen to ur prayers. As for the cot try and explain to her but if she insist that she loves it pls let her get it cos that stuff dey make sense.

Tobidarling we dey push am twele twele. 9wks plus to go. Going for shopping this jan. Patiently waiting for march.

Wishing all the january mums safe delivery
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beauty4(f): 7:23pm On Jan 05, 2014
willdidi, welcome on board, its well with your family, if she likes the cot, pls just buy it for her, just go for a strong one that baby can use as he grows, though some babies dont like it, some do. but if you re cash trapped, try to explain to her. its cool though cos mil got for me and am loving it.

kaf cakes its like u have d batton.

tobigirl, u didnt skip any page, we still dey push am o.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Preshila(f): 8:35pm On Jan 05, 2014
Greetings everyone in Spartacus voice, apologies for going MIA for sometime now. Had a lot on.my plate lately.
Wanna say welcome to all the newbies on the block, Willdidi, congrats o on ur incoming treasure. I dey gbadu all these our daddies in the house, God bless y'all. Gen B, glad to hear dat ur girls re kicking alright, we bless the name of the Lord Almighty. Kafcakes, just relax jor n leave every every to God, nevertheless, lik odas said stick wt ur dr's advice bt stil express ur fears to him. Senoir Byvan, keep keeping on, u re one of a kind. Smokey drinkey drowsy dopey, dont mind me o, A big congratulations to u on urMarriage anniversary, wishing u many more blissful yrs ahead by God's grace. To all my fellow belleful mamas, how una dey o? Hope say una dey push am. We shall all cary to term and deliver wt ease by God's grace.
Lest i forget, today is my Marriage anniversary. Just follow me n thank God Amighty for his mercies so far. Cheers!!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 05, 2014
Congratulations Preshila, i wish you many more years of marital bliss kiss.I hope your LO is skelewuing in the lord smiley.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) ... (6959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.