Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (185) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8151542 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beauty4(f): 7:23am On Jan 02, 2014
igwezi, u are most welcome.

GenBuhari, am glad they re fine, may God continue to bless u for being not just a wonderful husband to ur wife but a friend also. thumbs up.

spicyberry, lol@doctors, anyways i dont know about the medications you took but its best you go to the hispital and see a gyne on time so u wikl be reassured u re fine.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kheti(f): 7:56am On Jan 02, 2014
29weeks plus nd my tummy isn't showing that much yet, most times u tink I ate too much. Tht wld prob change as m nearing my due date so I guess its normal relax. Welcome to new members, ther forum is fun.
@smokeydrinky and march mummies ow r u doin and holding up
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tobiegal(f): 8:04am On Jan 02, 2014
Happy New Year Mamas...

Beauty... howfar.. did you say ur leave is about to end abi start?

@ Kafcakes, how far with d twins na... no forget to give life updates oh..."wink wink"

@byvan, udoka, fnor and all new mamas... hope all is well... @fnor , smiled wen u said the baby no gree you sleep...

@Hummingbird, how now? how the bobos... and their expected babes... hope everything is paning out smoothly...

@sennykenny, pele oh... your tyme don reach...

btw you and kafcakes, i wonder who has d barton cos you are both really close.

New pushers.... i hail oh...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:44am On Jan 02, 2014
@Chi angel, the kini will be fine,lol at being disfigured down there.

@Beauty, the boys are swaggering in the lord,thanks dear.

@Tobiegal, i dey fine dear,hope you are pushing graciously.

@igwezi,welcome,its nice to have you.

@MummF, you and that your mosquito should take time oooo . You wan make I age prematurely?i still dey find Ori to coat my face make I no old,you dey here dey find belle wey you go give mosquito to give me grin.

@Kemmy,i have securely binded and casted all the castables,mistake prenancyoo,intentional pregnancyooo,pregnancy by default ooo,All outta of my life,Sisi mode activated for life cool.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hummingbird: 8:58am On Jan 02, 2014
byvan:

@Kemmy,i have securely binded and casted all the castables,mistake prenancyoo,intentional pregnancyooo,pregnancy by default ooo,All outta of my life,Sisi mode activated for life cool.

Hmmmmm....am just laffing here..after my bobo,..a princess is on her way...dis 2014 ooo so kip binding
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:58am On Jan 02, 2014
Temismith: Av bin following quietly since 2012 grin. Congrats to all d wonderful women in d house and a safe delivery to we d expecting mum wink. Pls dis is my first. My tummy has refused to show, av done some scans dou and baby is fyn. Secondly, at how many month shud d baby take position cos its like am feeling he/she more in my abdomen unlike befr. (d last scan sed it was floating). Lastly, my tommy is awas itching, is it normal.(sorry for d plenty kweshuns, na jjc day worry Me grin)

Itching signals incoming stretch marks and it's very normal, better start fending it off early before it ruins your Tummy,I use palmers cocoa butter and it works,i heard Ori(shea butter)works a treat too.Start earlyoooo......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:01am On Jan 02, 2014
Hummingbird:

Hmmmmm....am just laffing here..after my bobo,..a princess is on her way...dis 2014 ooo so kip binding

Mama Ibejis definitely not through my womb oooo,i don tire for baby matter abegooo!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beauty4(f): 9:38am On Jan 02, 2014
tobiegirl, its my annual leave for 2013, i no wan make them cheat me, if i delay it, they will deprive me cos of 3 months mat leave so i dcided to be smart, will resume for abt 2 wks before i begin mat leave. na sense.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by joilin(f): 9:55am On Jan 02, 2014
[quote author=Kheti]29weeks plus nd my tummy isn't showing that much yet, most times u tink I ate too much.

30wks plus and i'm not showing that much. Praying that it remains like that cos i no want overload lol.

@genb thank God for ur family we rejoice with u

@Igwuezi welcome to the hood.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 11:28am On Jan 02, 2014
Gen Buhari, soo happy for ur wife and baby. God is good indeed
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kafcakes: 1:49pm On Jan 02, 2014
Tobiegal: Happy New Year Mamas...

Beauty... howfar.. did you say ur leave is about to end abi start?

@ Kafcakes, how far with d twins na... no forget to give life updates oh..."wink wink"

@byvan, udoka, fnor and all new mamas... hope all is well... @fnor , smiled wen u said the baby no gree you sleep...

@Hummingbird, how now? how the bobos... and their expected babes... hope everything is paning out smoothly...

@sennykenny, pele oh... your tyme don reach...

btw you and kafcakes, i wonder who has d barton cos you are both really close.

New pushers.... i hail oh...

My sister I just dey oh, they wait for the real thing to begin, no worry, I must give live update, hopefully, lol
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tobiegal(f): 1:49pm On Jan 02, 2014
byvan:

No small Sisi Mode activated oh.... i go join you for this activation very shortly...lmao

beauty?:
tobiegirl, its my annual leave for 2013, i no wan make them cheat me, if i delay it, they will deprive me cos of 3 months mat leave so i dcided to be smart, will resume for abt 2 wks before i begin mat leave. na sense.

Sharp Babe. I gbadun this your idea, no bi small...

@jolin, howfar na... be like say ma belle don dey touch chair if i siddon.... na only new moms that wont show this early... dis 2nd tyme ehn... na serious something... lol
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kafcakes: 1:51pm On Jan 02, 2014
byvan: Oluwawunmi,Good thing the scan came out fine,relax a bit more.

Yvete,welcome!!

Kafcakes, i hope you getting ready.

Kemmy,happy new year!!carry belle when baby is 6months ke ? ? Abeg carry again on my behalf wink.

Sennykenny, how body?

Udoka you don leave us run?

Byvan, i dey oh my bags r packed oh, lol
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tjskii(f): 3:52pm On Jan 02, 2014
GenBuhari: Happy new year to everyone.

My wife and little daughter came home yesterday night they are doing well; thanks be to God.

I wish all the pregnant mama trouble-free and safe delivery.

Congrats o,very happy for u
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by k4kenny(f): 4:41pm On Jan 02, 2014
byvan:

Itching signals incoming stretch marks and it's very normal, better start fending it off early before it ruins your Tummy,I use palmers cocoa butter and it works,i heard Ori(shea butter)works a treat too.Start earlyoooo......

In addition, she should try as much as possible not to scratch the tummy, tho it can be tempting. Ori worked fine for me, 2 pregnancies no visible stretch marks cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jan 02, 2014
I never experienced tummy itch.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 02, 2014
I don miss all of una o. Happy new year to all of us again.
preggy mamas how is d bundle?

I don dey envy una. I think pregnancy is easier than having a baby o. My sweet baby sleeps during d day and stays awake at night. Any idea on how to keep him awake during the day?

fnor how far

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by joilin(f): 8:02pm On Jan 02, 2014
@Tobiegal I dey oh my sis. Pregnancy no easy sm times sha.

@Rukemi pele for the night vigil. I think that stage ll soon pass. Mamas in the house over to u for d ideas

@all mummys this stretch mark is not showing my laps mercy at all. Abeg ll it disappear or even reduce after delivery? I cant seem to be able to do anything about it oh.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jan 02, 2014
Joilin,most ll not disappear after delivery,it might fade a little.Better start applying something to prevent more from coming out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mayblossom(f): 11:23pm On Jan 02, 2014
Rukemi291: I don miss all of una o. Happy new year to all of us again.
preggy mamas how is d bundle?
I don dey envy una. I think pregnancy is easier than having a baby o. My sweet baby sleeps during d day and stays awake at night. Any idea on how to keep him awake during the day?
fnor how far
welcome to the club. Although I think it's a stage and will soon pass. mine was like that but now she sleeps well at night and wakes up to eat abt 3 times. you'll even get used to it in no time. now i cant sleep past 4hrs, even if I tried

@Genbuhari, I Thank God for your family.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jan 02, 2014
the headache associated with this sleepless nights is another thing.

I cant wait for this moment to pass. I wonder why sleeping drug is not in their paracetamol.

genbuhari. thank God. greet mama baby for me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:41am On Jan 03, 2014
Hello everyone....am new to this forum.
Congrats to all the new year mummies.
Am 12 weeks gone and always spotting tho I have this large fibriod I intended removing just about the time I discovered I was preggy. The passed weeks haven't been so bad but back ache no green me enjoy myself. I had a scan about 2weeks ago and I was able to hear my baby's Heartbeat.
Was told to register for antenatal ASAP dat I have a threatened pregnancy should register by Monday by His grace. Hoping and praying to God to see me thru with dis pregnancy. My first pregnancy btw.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tolu02: 4:04am On Jan 03, 2014
wat d lord av done 4 us shall b permanent! miss all dis iya ibejis, backaches no gree me comment. jst dey peep n go but tank God is beta naw n Feb b lyk Dec 4 my eyes, cant wait to pop it out

Gen b happy 4 ur family! grtns to mama baby.

welcome to d newbies, may we all carry to term n delivered lyk d Hebrew woman ijn.stressfree labour is all i pray for.

@rukemi, jst hold on,is jst a mata of tym baby change. wahala e oni ja si asan

@kaffiey welcome,constant Med.checkup is all u nid. he ll finish wat he has started in ur lyf.

kaffy d Iya ibeji Eku ipalemo n sennykemmy op u guys ar preparing n @ all Jan mamas.

Njoy! @all
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fnor: 6:31am On Jan 03, 2014
Rukemi, d thing tire me. Once its 7pm my sonsceye will b wide open, abeg make dis stage passcquickk, God is our strength sha.
Jan mamas how d go?
Udoka how is Nani?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by joilin(f): 7:55am On Jan 03, 2014
byvan: Joilin,most ll not disappear after delivery,it might fade a little.Better start applying something to prevent more from coming out.
thanks mummy byvan. I ll start asap
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sennykenny1(f): 10:45am On Jan 03, 2014
@tolu thanks for checking on me, am now walking as if I've bow leg. Lol
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tolu02: 11:50am On Jan 03, 2014
lmao! very soon u go catwalk
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by skimpychick(f): 12:12pm On Jan 03, 2014
Happy new year mama.@sennyKenny,Lol@ bowleg. U'll be fine in no time dear. @all hope we r doing good.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Julieni: 12:17pm On Jan 03, 2014
Mamas in d aus, please i am 18weeks gone, av nt started antenatal, cos i mght go back to phc my base, maybe in feb.

Is iit ok to still reg here in lag for antenal? Been gooiing for scans and been on pregnacare plus (one wt omega3).

And @ 18weeks and trying hard to get used to sleeping with sides, i normally love to sleep with my chest down, but no longer confy, so i slEep mostly noow on my back. Dont know if its ok.

Also when will i start feeliing d kicks? Cos i dont feel anything at all. And still feel strong and do home chores and cooking like jacky.

And i keep having cnstant headache even wen i sleep d whole day, dis makes me take pcm everyday, is that ok or normal? Please i really need advice on all this ques as jjc for d preggy level na, please.

Rukemi and Fnor well doone on your vigil o

Byvan i envy u n d boys o

Kafy i tap from the ibeji as my nxt. Goood you re coping fine.

Sennykenny and jan mamas i wish you a stress free delivery.

Tolu2 pele for ur backache. No wory feb don reach finish.

Gen b, thank Ǧ̩̥​ọ̥​d̶̲̥̅̊ for the good health of mama and baby.. Ǧ̩̥​ọ̥​d̶̲̥̅̊ will continue to protect you and family.

Ǧ̩̥​ọ̥​d̶̲̥̅̊ will grant us all a successful birthstory ijn.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jan 03, 2014
Julieni headache during pregnancy is not unusual, try not to take paracetamol all the time. February is not far away,so wait if you want to but register if this is your first . May be I ll package the boys to your house once you get to PH grin,trust me,you ll loose 10kg in a week.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Temismith(f): 12:54pm On Jan 03, 2014
@julieni, i was told not to sleep on my back as well, i refused to listen, den i did some research on it and i discovered myself dat it is risky to sleep on d back during pregnancy. Start learning to sleep on ur side (especially on ur left side). Using pcm isn't soo gud too, try to avoid it if u can, and if odawise,make it once in a looooong while. All d best ma'am. Take alto of water and rest well.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jan 03, 2014
I claim it o @Tolu. Sorry for the aches babe

fnor. I tell u. DH sef don turn midnight musician and dancer. grin

thank u jare julieni. pls slow down on d pcm intake o. Even sometimes when we sleep too much or we are idle we get headache. So a beg do everything in moderation.
Then if you can tolerate watermelon, take lots of it. I read it reduces headache.

Then sleep on your side a beg.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: LadyG05

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.