Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,678 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2259) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8153692 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2256) (2257) (2258) (2259) (2260) (2261) (2262) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fabmummy: 1:30pm On Sep 01, 2016
Beautiful cuties everywhere kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nennynj(f): 1:37pm On Sep 01, 2016
@Omoyeni3601; God that remembered me after 9 yrs± in TTC thread is still very much at work. The prayer session in Dec. 2015 in TTC thread was part of what gave me victory. Be strong... Ur prayer has been answered.

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by midesquare: 1:48pm On Sep 01, 2016
Sabi mamas, my princess is 2wks +2days today and she has been having ds navel pains, pls wt drug can i gv her to relieve her of d navel issue, and pls is this how newborn go thru ds pains?Pls help a FTM.

@Pintoxx congrats....God bless ur lo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by talltosyne: 2:05pm On Sep 01, 2016
Good day mummies in d ouz, ayam baby Josh, i ll be 5months in few days. Thanks for taking good care of us.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 2:08pm On Sep 01, 2016
Prettyhurts:

Omoh never siddon ooo, that head is still important to my future daughter. We don't want our son-in-law head to be shapeless. Please show us Jay face tomorrow.

I don tire to dy read quarrel upandan o. Since yesterday haba.

Kikikikikikikikikikkikikikikiki...
Hope una bride price no dear oh...

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Zheemub(f): 2:13pm On Sep 01, 2016
Congrats to mamas that av birthed their Los.

Supernatural delivery to sept mamas. God will go before you and perfect all that has to do with ur delivery.
Have faith.
Happy bumping to remaining mamas.
Stay happy always.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 2:17pm On Sep 01, 2016
sugah:

I don't have 'an incision scar' and the belt comes in 3 parts so you can avoid the incision area.

Mummy Ayomide, please explain this... How was the surgery done?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 2:23pm On Sep 01, 2016
nennynj:
Plz mamas in d house. How can I ve desire for kpeku again. Ever since I took in, I ve not had urge for sex. Am 33+ now.

Chai!!!
Ndo...
Na till you born oh... Since you've not gotten your libido back at 33 weeks, don't expect it, till you put to bed.
I promise you, it will strike with full force, when you give birth cheesy...

#SpeakingFromExperience...

Don't worry, you're almost there...

Cheers kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 2:24pm On Sep 01, 2016
Emerald22:
Congrats to those dat put to bed, may they bring joy to ur homes.
Welcome to the newbies, happy bumping.
To our ATC sisters, we shall rejoice with you soon.
Ma'am fedd..y27, how is you na?
October mamas, hope we are all good.
Nobody even asked of me for almost two weeks, not fair o.
Happy new month mothers!

Teamie, happy new month! I do ask after everyone na.. oya take hug! Hw re u doin dear?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by XX01(f): 2:26pm On Sep 01, 2016
With all these cute pictures, i cannot wait to see and hold my LO.

Still haven't started shopping.

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 2:27pm On Sep 01, 2016
ozycy:

Crying with you cry cry
Don't worry, you will get to see her whe. She comes for omugwo for baby number2. That won't be long you know wink mitchyy

Ooooh Yes!!!
It won't be long at all...
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 2:34pm On Sep 01, 2016

I was looking for trouble here before...
Bet why?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tiimzy(f): 2:35pm On Sep 01, 2016
#BS
Firstly, I want to thank God for saving my life he shamed the devil.
It all started feb13 when the devil was trying to take control of dh family we lot 5 people in a fatal accident they were on there way to our place to celebrate my birthday with me I thought the whole world has turned against me i cried and cried I stopped going to church I cursed God... Not knowing am just a human being with zero knowledge and no understanding
After some months when my pregnancy started showing I was on my way to school for lecture when a man stopped me and said THE LORD TOLD HIM TO TELL ME TO PRAY AND PRAY IF I WANT TO DELIVER SAFELY I was shocked I look at him and said OK thank you my mind was blocked to anything about God I just don't want to hear
Gradually like 3 pastors told me the same thing and one alfa also stopped my dh and told him to tell me to pray like am going to die tomorrow for save delivery... Then it started looking serious and I zero my mind already that I can't make it I wrote a letter and hid it inside my Bible I started having sleepless night didn't know what to do
My mom is the type that get scared easily i was confuse if I should tell her or not so she came visiting in school early Aug so I decided to tell her she started crying and praying that she won't cry over me she left very early the next day and went to our pastors place at ikotun den explained things to her then she insisted I move to her place that am gonna have my baby in her place
And I had exams still 25th of Aug so she said immediately after my exam I should come to her place so I agreed
But the devil always try different tricks after my exams my project supervisor insisted that we pick topic before going home and gave some assignment to be submitted before going home so I left osun state on the 27 and traveled down to lag

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by talltosyne: 2:37pm On Sep 01, 2016
Fruitfulvine360, op u r gud?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 2:44pm On Sep 01, 2016
Anak123:

Hello zaynie, liftedhands, fortius, alphahandmaidens, mitchy, enkaydewdops , nurse kaffy4bill, etc

Hello pretty mama...
How's your bobo doing?

Happy new month...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 2:54pm On Sep 01, 2016
melly245:
Government announced to pay one million naira
to all men with five kids. A man heard and
said to his wife...sweethrt, i have a child wit
my girlfriend, let me go and take him so we
can add him to our four kids to make them five
and qualify for d money....... He went and
came back and asked his wife...where are the
other kids? The wife replied...u were not d only
one who heard d news, their fathers came and
took them away..... The man fainted.

Oh Lawd...
#Faints

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tiimzy(f): 2:54pm On Sep 01, 2016
Part 2
Getting to lag she insisted I go for scan and repeat all my test which I did but something was wrong MY PCV THAT WAS 35% EARLY AUG HAS REDUCED TO 25% she was scared and said devil is a liar I wasn't scared cause I tut der was still time my edd was Sept 13th she said she won't place me on drug cause there is no time that she will place me on drip and one local tea like that
I used 28th for my drip den she told me am going to fast the following day which was 29th I said I can't fast that my mom will do the fasting she just looked at me and said you know nothing, indeed I knew nothing
Very early on the 29th she woke me up to bath with prayer water and gave me some Bible verse to read den sent to to the church getting to the church she came to meet me den we started praying still around 11am then I started complaining am having serious pain in my stomach like menstrual pain she said it because am fasting (she intentionally lied to me she knew my show is starting)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 2:56pm On Sep 01, 2016
mitchyy:

Okay, done!

Hansel is doing great. How did you know my dh name is Z? cheesy

Everybody on preggy thread knows na...
You've forgotten how one guy came here and said it a few weeks ago?
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 2:58pm On Sep 01, 2016
Happy new month to everyone......May the new month bring us good tidies.

This time last year,i was so worried because i had already passed my due date and i wasn't sure when baby was coming.am glad today,i am looking forward to marking her 1st year outside the womb.

#glory

So in the spirit of giving back "where did i even learn that from"

48 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 3:00pm On Sep 01, 2016
Emerald22:

Nobody even asked of me for almost two weeks, not fair o.
Happy new month mothers!

Sorry mama... No vex Biko...
How are you doing ma'am?

That's how I left feddy27 out of that my long post the other day sad... Bet why?
Mama Feddy, how you doing? And how are our babies? kiss

Congrats pintoxx and every mama that has given birth...
More blessings.. .
Amen...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 3:06pm On Sep 01, 2016
Omojudy:

I remember my first MC, after evacuation, I went to ex in laws and went straight to have my bath with cold water, she no tell me say Na Haram as I be jjc, well, see cries and massage later. Na em of recent when I was in such pain, one guy dey cross him boundary tell me say my husband dey enjoy cos my boobs increased. I finished him with my mouth, sure he learned his lesson.
He deserved it. Pele

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 3:08pm On Sep 01, 2016
runsaway:
Sugah,

How is the ayomide doing and hope the engorgement is better?

Abeg can you sell me your plot for today. Woke up with cramp but it relieved me after drinking water and tea..... angry

Was so hoping to follow in pintoxx's steps
We are doing fine. I was able to get cabbage and it seems to be better now. Slept for more than 3hours for the first time since I gave birth and it feels wonderful!!!

You can get my space in exchange for land at banan island for Ayomide grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 3:14pm On Sep 01, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

Mummy Ayomide, please explain this... How was the surgery done?

My dear, when I understand I go let you know grin
I still can't see it cos my tummy still big and the place is still covered with something like plaster. But the doctor that examined me 2 days after the surgery said there was not going to be a scar. I don't feel any pain around that region, only a little soreness when I touch my lower tummy. I started walking around the next day after the surgery and I did not feel any pains so I was standing upright...even my hubby was amazed cos when I had myomectomy I couldn't stand upright for almost 5days.

Anyways, I think they might remove the plaster thingy at my post op visit, id let you know what I see cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 3:18pm On Sep 01, 2016
sugah:

My dear, when I understand I go let you know grin
I still can't see it cos my tummy still big and the place is still covered with something like plaster. But the doctor that examined me 2 days after the surgery said there was not going to be a scar. I don't feel any pain around that region, only a little soreness when I touch my lower tummy. I started walking around the next day after the surgery and I did not feel any pains so I was standing upright...even my hubby was amazed cos when I had myomectomy I couldn't stand upright for almost 5days.

Anyways, I think they might remove the plaster thingy at my post op visit, id let you know what I see cheesy

Wow!
I'm amazed.. .

Please, ask the doc how he did it...
We are waiting patiently...

When will they start doing CS like this in Nigeria bikonu?
undecided
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 01, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

Kikikikikikikikikikkikikikikiki...
Hope una bride price no dear oh...

That one ain't a problem. By then Buhari won't be presido, life go sweet, and plenty money yanfuu yanfuu.

Mitchyy you don forget say your pre-wedding pinshure bin grace NL fp bin4. I be guest daht time. How is Hansel?

Please where is mama ya'biyu, mama ejima, mama ibeji @dexterush been long sis.

Sipping my juice and staring at the cuties

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by runsaway: 3:23pm On Sep 01, 2016
tiimzy:
Part 2
Getting to lag she insisted I go for scan and repeat all my test which I did but something was wrong MY PCV THAT WAS 35% EARLY AUG HAS REDUCED TO 25% she was scared and said devil is a liar I wasn't scared cause I tut der was still time my edd was Sept 13th she said she won't place me on drug cause there is no time that she will place me on drip and one local tea like that
I used 28th for my drip den she told me am going to fast the following day which was 29th I said I can't fast that my mom will do the fasting she just looked at me and said you know nothing, indeed I knew nothing
Very early on the 29th she woke me up to bath with prayer water and gave me some Bible verse to read den sent to to the church getting to the church she came to meet me den we started praying still around 11am then I started complaining am having serious pain in my stomach like menstrual pain she said it because am fasting (she intentionally lied to me she knew my show is starting)

Pls come and finish the story my sister, waiting with bated breath for almost 30 mins now.....

Your testimony will be permanent in Jesus Name

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joomie: 3:24pm On Sep 01, 2016
Chaii, so August yaff pass and I didn't port embarassedChaii, so August yaff pass and I didn't port

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dosht(f): 3:28pm On Sep 01, 2016
Besea:
Cuteeeeeeeee babies melly.245, dosht and Sexym.um1. Congrats to all the new mummies. Team September /October oya o. Over to you.
No November mama is allowed to port to September (ha oluwa o, we are getting close) feel free to port to October.
Me I have started my light walks, I cannot coman sedown one place and let heaviness be hooking me upandan, besides I dey target October ending.
Cc Iom.oge2
Thanks MA
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dosht(f): 3:30pm On Sep 01, 2016
melly245:
cute
Thank you ma'am
kisses to your lo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dosht(f): 3:31pm On Sep 01, 2016
mitchyy:
Melly245, dosht, sexymum1, limsycutey, your babies are adorable and cute! Well done mamas!
Thanks mama. kiss Hansel for me
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by limsycutey(f): 3:37pm On Sep 01, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

Wow!
I'm amazed.. .

Please, ask the doc how he did it...
We are waiting patiently...

When will they start doing CS like this in Nigeria bikonu?
undecided

Some doctors are that good already o. I had a surgery to remove an ovarian cyst in 2014 and I don't have a scar. The gyn was recommended by my dad's friend, most times I don't even remember I did a surgery cos I don't have a scar to Show for it.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 3:46pm On Sep 01, 2016
SEPTEMBER IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Father we thank you for bringing us this far in this beautiful journey of procreation. We ask that you perfect this blessing you have bestowed upon us.
We commit all our September mamas into your hands and ask for supernatural deliveries, healthy babies, healthy mothers and happy fathers.

We thank you for those of us that have welcomed our bundles of joy already. We ask that you provide all that is required to take care of them.

We pray that the month of September would bring countless miraculous bfps to our ATC mamad especially to those that are on the verge of losing faith in You.

Ehen my mamas, anybody that born should mention me abeg. Vigilante is real. And I applaud mamas that have time to share their BS immediately after delivery.. welldone tiimzy.

1. sugah...*** ported to August...handsome prince***
2. Chili89...EDD 8th...Team Pink
3. Uglybetty1...***Ported to August***beautiful princess****
4. Loistee..***ported to August.. handsome prince****
5. Mowojuoluwa**********God knows best **
6. Serefunmee
7. Blessedmum...EDD 18th...Team blue
8. Mummyife...EDD 15th...Team blue
9. Olaoyekemi...EDD 21/25th...Team Blue
10. switlolly27....EDD 26th....Team Green
11. Funmz.....EDD 25th...Team Green
12. Ibari
13. Starbuck...EDD 13th...Team Blue
14. Cheerychy **waiting for your transfer letter**
15. Carinmom....EDD 17th...Team Pink
16. Beebee12
17. AdaEkube...EDD 28th...Team Pink
18. Teal................Team blue
19. HillyMa...EDD 5th...Team blue
20.MamaOO.....EDD 2nd....Team blue
21. Sexyshe.***ported to August.. handsome prince***
22..Jina24......EDD 26th........Team pink
23. eigmaticme..****God knows best***
24. Simababe..........Team Green
25.Ahmanim
26. Tiimzy... ported to August, beautiful princess [/b]Team Pink
27. besttbabe
28. Tippex....EDD 28th....Team Pink
29 Haleematm...***[b]ported to August, handsome prince***

30. Odycute
31. Babysugar1.......Team blue
32. PresVA
33. Itunumary
34. Tallgirlslim......Team blue
35. Mumgb...........Team pink
36. Jesusbaby1.....Team pink
37. hormobollar...EDD 10th...Team pink
38. Joomie..... EDD 2nd....Team Green.
39. Chizeal.....EDD 28th...Team Blue
40. Faari.......Team Green
41. mymoneygrows.***Ported to July...2 beautiful Princesses!
42. portable4real.....Team Blue
43. tipsyjules......Team blue.
44. Coldfeet[b]**ported to August, 3 handsome princes***[/b]
45. Lastbornop*** deported to August
46. OmoNwa
47. HerteEnUke26....EDD 8th...Team Green
48.Chubby100....EDD 20th...Team Blue
49. Fabmummy (on behalf of her sister )....EDD 21st...Team green****angel baby, God knows best
50. rollyare...EDD 28th...Team Blue
51. Mitchydiva...EDD 4th...Team Pink
52. Tequila10...EDD 12th...Team Blue
53. Peggygee....EDD 6th...Team..
54. Liftedhands (on behalf of her sister)...EDD 12th...Team Pink
55. Damysa...EDD 15th...Team Pink
56. Jamjam5000...EDD 2nd ...Team Pink
57. Nkoyo13...EDD?...Team Green
58. runsaway...EDD 11th..Team pink.
59. gurlnext2u...EDD 28th...Team blue
60. VEE992..EDD29th...Team Blue

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2256) (2257) (2258) (2259) (2260) (2261) (2262) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.