Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,337 members, 7,836,405 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2262) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8200620 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2259) (2260) (2261) (2262) (2263) (2264) (2265) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by luscioustrish(f): 8:24pm On Sep 01, 2016
nennynj:

Sorry dear. We are battling with the load. Most time we just read and pass cos the strength to fight and exchange words are no more there. Wecome back honey ...Hw is the pushing goin? HP u re ok
lol.

Lol..going well jare thank you kiss...what about u?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 8:26pm On Sep 01, 2016
sayoddy:
I bring the idea that all newly mothers should move to babies thread for their birth stories as an entry to the thread, nursing discussion, even thread cuties should be moved too.
Let only pregnancy related issue and advice stay here.

I totally disagree

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 8:26pm On Sep 01, 2016
talltosyne:
Ma'am ozycy, pls do u hear from zaynie, it's been a while, I was thinking about her all tru d
No, I didn't. She actually popped in her sometime ago to say she has prob with her subscription abi phone and was using free wifi to hail us. Am sure she will pop in again when she sort the issue out
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Akorkor(f): 8:36pm On Sep 01, 2016
limsycutey:
Stumbled on this on facebook some minutes ago. So cute, interested mamas should search for 'oagfurniture' on facebook.
Please note, I have no affiliation with the company o, I just saw it and thought mamas here might be interested.
Thank you for this.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adeime: 8:39pm On Sep 01, 2016
Hello fam just tot 2 paste this here

The Securities and Exchange Commission has raised the alarm over the activities of some online fraudsters, who are currently running an online investment scheme tagged ‘MMM Federal Republic of Nigeria’.

The fraudsters, according to SEC, carry out their illegitimate business via Nigeria. portal/platform, and are promising investors a monthly investment return of 30 per cent.

SEC said the venture had no tangible business model, describing it as a Ponzi scheme, where returns would be paid from other people’s invested funds.

Investopedia.com describes a Ponzi scheme as a fraudulent investing scam promising high rates of return with little risk to investors. The scheme generates returns for older investors by acquiring new investors.

SEC on its website, said, “The attention of SEC, Nigeria has been drawn to the activities of an online investment scheme tagged ‘MMM Federal Republic of Nigeria (nigeria.). The platform has embarked on an aggressive online media campaign to lure the investing public to participate in what it called ‘mutual aid financial network’ with a monthly investment return of 30 per cent.

“The commission hereby notifies the investing public that the operation of this investment scheme has no tangible business model hence it’s a Ponzi Scheme, where returns are paid from other people’s invested sum. Also, its operation is not registered by the Commission.”

SEC, therefore, advised the general public to distance themselves from the online scheme, adding, “Please note that anyone that subscribes to this illegal activity does so at their own risk.”. Please ensure your hard earned commissions are securely ré invested in a known and tested biz.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 8:43pm On Sep 01, 2016
Akorkor:

Thank you for this.
Just type in oagfurniture in your fb search button, you will see it there. Female carpenter wow. I had to go and check
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 8:48pm On Sep 01, 2016
Sayoddy good idea about Porting to newborn thread....im not sure why im still on peeping mode there.

But I don't think BS should be in the newborn thread, the stories are to encourage and teach preggy mamas in preparation for their own deliveries.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anak123: 8:49pm On Sep 01, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

Wow!
I've never heard this before today...
Abeg, how dem take dey do am?

So sad right now cry
I have an ugly looking scar running from my navel down angry. Can't even hide it with panties! undecided
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by comtem2011: 8:50pm On Sep 01, 2016
Omojudy:

Did I hear shopping? Wow. First this imaginary quarrel has given one mama wey eh no concern recharge card. Maybe I will be the recipient of this shopping offer.
get set, we r going for it first thing 2mao morng. Double ur list o cos I want to buy plenty things for that treasure in u.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tippex(f): 8:55pm On Sep 01, 2016
congratulations my captain @sugah on the arrival of Ayomide. I am like a week late but we thank God for safe delivery. Trust you are adjusting well into motherhood.

Thank God September is here, the tiredness I feel is out of this world, I am always tired.

Love to all the other September mama's. We are almost there!

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 9:15pm On Sep 01, 2016
Anak123:

So sad right now cry
I have an ugly looking scar running from my navel down angry. Can't even hide it with panties! undecided

shocked shocked shocked
Why now? cry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omojudy: 9:23pm On Sep 01, 2016
comtem2011:
get set, we r going for it first thing 2mao morng. Double ur list o cos I want to buy plenty things for that treasure in u.
kiss kiss kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chizeal(f): 9:33pm On Sep 01, 2016
Dis day won't pass me by...

It's September to remember, able ND capable September mama's, may God mak it easy ND quick for us, baby alive, mother alive, dh alive, whole family alive to rejoice with plenty money....

I join my faith with urs able ND capable team September mama's, dat dir shall be no loss of any kind.. It's well with us all. Amen

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VEE992(f): 9:47pm On Sep 01, 2016
chizeal:
Dis day won't pass me by...

It's September to remember, able ND capable September mama's, may God mak it easy ND quick for us, baby alive, mother alive, dh alive, whole family alive to rejoice with plenty money....

I join my faith with urs able ND capable team September mama's, dat dir shall be no loss of any kind.. It's well with us all. Amen

Amen!!!!!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by comtem2011: 10:03pm On Sep 01, 2016
Mama Fortius, guess u r fine ma?
Chizeal, Bigger Amen.
September 27, first mama to announce will get something from me.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Akorkor(f): 10:08pm On Sep 01, 2016
It's Spetember Mama!!! We bless the name of the lord. I join my faith with all mama here on this e-family that you shall all deliver safely in Jesus name. To September mama and to those porting we will hear good news from you all in Jesus name.
Make una give me birthday mate ohh!!!

My December teamie, how far now?

God bless us all.
Shalom!!!

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by airforcewife(f): 10:19pm On Sep 01, 2016
Maama Zaynie Finally! U've been MIA! We missed you!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by melly245: 10:22pm On Sep 01, 2016
mami Zaynie i see u peeping
first bring out your golden chair and sit with your big bum bum,i need to gist you wat has been happening here since you've been gone.

mama since you were gone,my eyes has been giving me discomfort, so i jump 10 pages wey i miss.

sszzzzzzzzzzzz°°°°°make i sleep first

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 10:56pm On Sep 01, 2016
Iya Diamond,pele you may need to see your optician o.

I see all the thread cuties and their yummy selves... kiss kiss kiss kiss

I see broken bottles too but I jumpam pass....you people wee not kee somborii tongue

Talltosyne....here I am. Thanks for checking on me, I actually gave you a mention the last time I popped in here. I see our really tall baby o, well done mama.

I got plenty things to say but too tired to type.....
Goodnite ladies.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anak123: 11:13pm On Sep 01, 2016
Just received a not too good news tonight, pls pray for me.....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummytee(f): 11:16pm On Sep 01, 2016
Anak123:
it is well ma'am.E-hugs

Akorkor,teamie we dey push ham oo,the lord is our strength

Mami zaynie,welcum bk..we miss ya

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 11:27pm On Sep 01, 2016
Anak123:

Words from the first verse of one of my favorite hymns:

Be still my soul the Lord is on thy side
Bear patiently the cross of grief or pain
Leave to thy God to order and provide
In every change He faithful will remain
Be still my soul thy best, thy heavenly friend
Through thorny ways leads to a joyful end

Another hymn with very powerful words of reassurance:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psgn0tAp6IE

The Lord will make all things right! kiss

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rezzy: 11:31pm On Sep 01, 2016
Anak123:

It is well
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by peggygee: 11:50pm On Sep 01, 2016
Dear God, we thank you for all you have been to us, we thank you for bringing us all momas thus far, we thank you for safe deliveries of mothers and babies, may your name alone be glorified in Jesus name.

We specially present #teamseptember moms to be, and all potential porters into your hands, we decree that this is our month, and the gud works which you started in US since last yr will be brot to perfection in Jesus name.

Father, you sent us all on this errand, and we know you will not abandon us, Cox u didn't bring us this far to abandon us. We trust u Lord. Our month is here, some of us had hopes of porting last month, but in Ur wisdom u said, it's not yet time....

And so father I raise my voice together with evry other September mom to be n evry potential porter to say that starting from this moment, goodnews will abound in our homes n this forum. Mamas will begin to drop it like hot, because you are involved.

We come against evry spirt of fear, every evil prophesy, evry evil dream... We decree the book of isaiah 7:7 which says... 'it shall not stand, neither shall it come to pass' on all that it evil in Jesus name.

Finally we profess victory over ourselves n our babies, we decree that we shall go into the delivery room and come out hale n hearty with our baby(ies)

Our delivery will be short, baby out, alive n hearty, placenta out, and there shall be no complication of any sort
Then we will walk out with our two legs, holding our bundle of joy(s) and declaring that truly u are JEHOVAH..... our rock. The Hebrew women delivery is our portion IJN.
Amen n Amen.........

May all the expectations of our expectant mothers for the remaining months not be cut short IJN... U all will carry ur baby(ies) to term.

And to all TTC mothers, may JEHOVAH over do, give u all ur testimonies according to ur hrt desires IJN. Amen

#teamseptember for supernatural, quick, sharp, painless and tearless delivery.

Good nyt n sweet drms my e family. Luv u all # kisses to u all n ur babies

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 11:52pm On Sep 01, 2016
Congratulations to uwani, fruitfulvine360, pintoxx. May God bless your LOs.

Welcome to bussy****, Gr8tfulHeart, olukunle5, happy bumping.

Happy New Month

Lovely cuties #mwuah

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 12:00am On Sep 02, 2016
Anak123:

Through the love of God our saviour,all will be WELL!

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fruitfulvine360(f): 12:14am On Sep 02, 2016
Gaily04:
Congratulations to uwani, fruitfulvine360, pintoxx. May God bless your LOs.

Welcome to bussy****, Gr8tfulHeart, olukunle5, happy bumping.

Happy New Month
Thnk u ma

Lovely cuties
Thnk u ma
#mwuah
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fruitfulvine360(f): 12:21am On Sep 02, 2016
Anak123:
All will b well kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 12:37am On Sep 02, 2016
So reading back actually got me laughing..... cheesy cheesy cheesy......just go back and read the bants... cheesy.

But some people got me specially lmao...
1. Ahnie's reference to minding her own business. cheesy
2. Onegai jokingly attacking Proudmum38 for mentioning her... cheesy
3. Meenagigs.......
4. Alphandmaiden's meme to Coldfeet's first response to this whole 'ish'.
......hilarious!

That said, I wont be so hands on here anymore.
I feel tapped out ( same thing I said when I resigned at my workplace wink).
Handover will be October25, feel free to send in application letter for the post of ThreadAccountant grin
Please mention me if you think I might have an answer or opinion to share.

And I just heard that there are bullies that are actually cowards, that pm mamas here and sling shots at them.....spineless is what they are.
If anybody....be you who, pm you to harass you....first ask dem " shey o ya were sha?".
Dont let anyone steal your joy ........or your thunder wink
That person that pmed Goldenruby and told her shii is a bleeping Morrafuckar! Pick on someone your size you assswipe! angry

Helovesme, sorry about your boy. You both bear the scar of love. He'll be fine.

Omojudy, I am sending you a truckload of luck and baby glue. This one will stick, stay to the end , come out healthy and alive and live a long healthy life. He will mark the beginning of live pregnancies for you cos many babies are still on the way wink
Amin.

Also, I think anybody that needs help should open a thread to ask for it. We xant keep fighting over how real or unreal they are..... abi?
Make we decide so na to call moderator to dash offender ban.....straight!

25 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Flodel(f): 12:48am On Sep 02, 2016
Welcome back, so na on 25th wey I guess b Atinuke's bday u wn handover. Chai contiueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
zaynie:
So reading back actually got me laughing..... cheesy cheesy cheesy......just go back and read the bants... cheesy.

But some people got me specially lmao...
1. Ahnie's reference to minding her own business. cheesy
2. Onegai jokingly attacking Proudmum38 for mentioning her... cheesy
3. Meenagigs.......
4. Alphandmaiden's meme to Coldfeet's first response to this whole 'ish'.
......hilarious!

That said, I wont be so hands on here anymore.
I feel tapped out ( same thing I said when I resigned at my workplace wink).
Handover will be October25, feel free to send in application letter for the post of ThreadAccountant grin
Please mention me if you think I might have an answer or opinion to share.

And I just heard that there are bullies that are actually cowards, that pm mamas here and sling shots at them.....spineless is what they are.
If anybody....be you who, pm you to harass you....first ask dem " shey o ya were sha?".
Dont let anyone steal your joy ........or your thunder wink
That person that pmed Goldenruby and told her shii is a bleeping Morrafuckar! Pick on someone your size you assswipe! angry

Helovesme, sorry about your boy. You both bear the scar of love. He'll be fine.

Omojudy, I am sending you a truckload of luck and baby glue. This one will stick, stay to the end , come out healthy and alive and live a long healthy life. He will mark the beginning of live pregnancies for you cos many babies are still on the way wink
Amin.

Also, I think anybody that needs help should open a thread to ask for it. We xant keep fighting over how real or unreal they are..... abi?
Make we decide so na to call moderator to dash offender ban.....straight!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 12:57am On Sep 02, 2016
tippex:
congratulations my captain @sugah on the arrival of Ayomide. I am like a week late but we thank God for safe delivery. Trust you are adjusting well into motherhood.

Thank God September is here, the tiredness I feel is out of this world, I am always tired.

Love to all the other September mama's. We are almost there!
Thanks luv.
Not to worry, your lo would come soon.
Im sorry to inform you that the tiredness would increase when baby comes unless you have people to help you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2259) (2260) (2261) (2262) (2263) (2264) (2265) ... (6959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.