Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,766 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2260) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8138949 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2257) (2258) (2259) (2260) (2261) (2262) (2263) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 3:53pm On Sep 01, 2016
Ehen na! You wrote in capital letters. I've never seen you do that. Lol
AlphaHandMaiden:

Me!!! Shout?! grin grin grin

Perhaps in future any mudslinging matches should open up another thread and go there and fight till their fingers fall off from typing! .

Those interested in the trading of words and stoking the fires can carry their bowls of puff corn and orobo coke and go and watch there!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bisoye82: 3:53pm On Sep 01, 2016
fruitfulvine360:
I welcomed my darling Princess Temidayo on the 11th of Aug via Emergency CS, weighing 3.35kg, post op recovery hasnt been easy, will b back wth BS. Thnks cappo nd blessedmum 4 d mentions. Congrats 2 all dat hv given birth..... waddling mamas safe delivery in Jesus name

A big congratulations to you and your family.She is blessed and highly favoured in Jesus name.
Thank you for giving me a birthday mate grin grin grin
In case you don't know August born are beautiful,smart,intelligent,social and cannot be pushed over wink
I have a special gift for Temidayo.let's talk wink

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 3:54pm On Sep 01, 2016
Today is thread cuties!! I see very beautiful babies..Baby Diamond, baby E, baby Malachi and more...... but some mamas have still continued to fight and disturb the peacefulness of this thread.

I WOULD PERSONALLY DELETE EVERY POST REFERENCING/RELATING TO THE FIGHT.
YOU MAMAS SHOULD RESPECT YOURSELVES OR OPEN A NEW THREAD AND CONTINUE YOUR FIGHT THERE!!!

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by temmy2103(f): 3:58pm On Sep 01, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

Wow!
I'm amazed.. .

Please, ask the doc how he did it...
We are waiting patiently...

When will they start doing CS like this in Nigeria bikonu?
undecided
Think they've started already o, cos mine was sealed like pure water grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 4:00pm On Sep 01, 2016
Tiimzy we are still waiting ooooooo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 4:02pm On Sep 01, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

Sorry mama... No vex Biko...
How are you doing ma'am?

That's how I left fed..dy27 out of that my long post the other day sad... Bet why?
Mama Feddy, how you doing? And how are our babies? kiss

Congrats pint...oxx and every mama that has given birth...
More blessings.. .
Amen...

Enkay darling, I'm doin great o...thanxs for checkin up on me. the babies are fine. Hw's Hansel doin? I'm sure u've gotten a hang of everytin nw smiley way to go girl and keep it up

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by talltosyne: 4:04pm On Sep 01, 2016
@omoyeni3601, 've replied ur pm.

Fruitfulvine, congrats. God bless ur lo I sent u a msg on whatsapp, but u didn't reply. Kissespecially to ur lo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 4:13pm On Sep 01, 2016
limsycutey:

Some doctors are that good already o. I had a surgery to remove an ovarian cyst in 2014 and I don't have a scar. The gyn was recommended by my dad's friend, most times I don't even remember I did a surgery cos I don't have a scar to Show for it.

shocked
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 4:16pm On Sep 01, 2016
temmy2103:

Think they've started already o, cos mine was sealed like pure water grin

Are you kidding?
Did you do yours here in lagos?

My scar is veeeeeeeery obvious oh...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 4:17pm On Sep 01, 2016
So this boy finally allowed me to branch here small. ..Its not EASY! ! Saw 20pages to read....I can't deal please. I need to catch some sleep as he finally agreed to sleep a little.
My teamies, haff you all born ? Please mention me so I know once you have a birth alert. I don't know if I missed any in the 20pages I couldn't read.

Congrats Uwani....

My beauty regimen is painful o ooo. My skin is becoming insensitive to hot water as the hot water pressing and bathing every morning and evening is not funny oo. Pains at episiotomy site has reduced a little. Swollen legs have reduced a little but bp slightly higher tho but no cause for worries yet. Sleeplessness is the culprit. But back pains still there.

Ekene has been circumcised. Cord has fallen too. Looks a little bit bigger than last week. I really need him to add more flesh so he can fill my hands when I carry him. I still can't bathe him yet. Looks like he will break in my hands. Grandma does that....
I need to open a diary for him sef....
Proudmum!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 4:18pm On Sep 01, 2016
When you people stop fighting, we Will report for thread cuties.....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by serendipityF: 4:19pm On Sep 01, 2016
plz do so if u can bikonu, itz now getting very boring

sugah:
Today is thread cuties!! I see very beautiful babies..Baby Diamond, baby E, baby Malachi and more...... but some mamas have still continued to fight and disturb the peacefulness of this thread.

I WOULD PERSONALLY DELETE EVERY POST REFERENCING/RELATING TO THE FIGHT.
YOU MAMAS SHOULD RESPECT YOURSELVES OR OPEN A NEW THREAD AND CONTINUE YOUR FIGHT THERE!!!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 4:19pm On Sep 01, 2016
feddy27:

Enkay darling, I'm doin great o...thanxs for checkin up on me. the babies are fine. Hw's Hansel doin? I'm sure u've gotten a hang of everytin nw smiley way to go girl and keep it up

Yes oh... By the special grace of God, I have...
I try not to stress myself by doing the little I can, and leaving the rest for later... Hubby has also been very helpful...
I'm sort of enjoying the journey now, even though it's still a bit stressful...

My baby is Jay.. .
Hansel is Mitchyy's...
grin grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 4:20pm On Sep 01, 2016
Try to give her small tummy time. Lay her on her tummy when she is sleeping. Please only do this during the day NEVER at night. You MUST also be there to monitor her. This is to avoid choking. Also make sure you burp her after every feed. If you don't hear the burp sound don't stop( burp- Lay her across your shoulder and rub her back gently). All the best mama!!
midesquare:
Sabi mamas, my princess is 2wks +2days today and she has been having ds navel pains, pls wt drug can i gv her to relieve her of d navel issue, and pls is this how newborn go thru ds pains?Pls help a FTM.

@Pintoxx congrats....God bless ur lo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by runsaway: 4:22pm On Sep 01, 2016
sugah:

We are doing fine. I was able to get cabbage and it seems to be better now. Slept for more than 3hours for the first time since I gave birth and it feels wonderful!!!

You can get my space in exchange for land at banan island for Ayomide grin

Banana island ke?

Make I go sit my yansh down for my edd o. Even if I work 24 hrs for the next 10days at current pay rate, I will still not be able to pay the dues.

Make I go upgrade my skills and earning power so I go fit get mouth next time.... wink
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by temmy2103(f): 4:22pm On Sep 01, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

Are you kidding?
Did you do yours here in lagos?

My scar is veeeeeeeery obvious oh...
For real my lady, yes in lasgidi. Alimosho gen hospital precisely
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fearless07(f): 4:24pm On Sep 01, 2016
sugah:
Fearless007 my own answer definitely doesn't resemble the answers other mamas have provided about the girdle.
I was put in a post partum binder the next day after my CS. But the the hospital gave me was too big, so I had to start using the one I bought.
I don't have 'an incision scar' and the belt comes in 3 parts so you can avoid the incision area.
My major aim of using the belt now is cos it provides good back support for me when standing, my tummy is hanging loose so the belt helps me keep everything in place.

Thanks for your response and the pictorial guide. Kisses to Ayomide.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 4:26pm On Sep 01, 2016
lovinam:
Ehen na! You wrote in capital letters. I've never seen you do that. Lol

Lol! No mind me jor!
Na these mamas who been no gree hear word.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 4:27pm On Sep 01, 2016
BritneyStacy:
Exactly. I can't participate in thread cuties with all the spitfire.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by XX01(f): 4:30pm On Sep 01, 2016
BritneyStacy:

We have stopped. Please, don't let it stop you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 4:35pm On Sep 01, 2016
runsaway:

Banana island ke?

Make I go sit my yansh down for my edd o. Even if I work 24 hrs for the next 10days at current pay rate, I will still not be able to pay the dues.

Make I go upgrade my skills and earning power so I go fit get mouth next time.... wink

No vex. If the land was for me I for reduce am to Lekki phase 1 or maybe Ikeja GRA. But for Ayomide?, Banana island or nothing grin
Maybe another mama can sell their own space to you grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 4:36pm On Sep 01, 2016
fearless07:
Thanks for your response and the pictorial guide. Kisses to Ayomide.
Ayomide sends kiss kiss back
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 4:36pm On Sep 01, 2016
Anak123:
Happy new month mamas kiss

Pls advice,

So we went for our 6mnts immunization !
Since he's a little bit underweight, and he accepts the pap and rice very well, you should feed him more often. You know pap doesn't hold much weight, I think every 2-3 hrs should be fine for pap and 3hrs for the rice. He's just 6month old , then with time you can increase the time. This is apart from the breastmilk o, breastmilk will come in between the meal.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by runsaway: 4:38pm On Sep 01, 2016
sugah:

No vex. If the land was for me I for reduce am to Lekki phase 1 or maybe Ikeja GRA. But for Ayomide?, Banana island or nothing grin
Maybe another mama can sell their own space to you grin grin

I don't blame you jare..... We should all want the best for our kids.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 4:41pm On Sep 01, 2016
nennynj:
@Omoyeni3601; God that remembered me after 9 yrs± in TTC thread is still very much at work. The prayer session in Dec. 2015 in TTC thread was part of what gave me victory. Be strong... Ur prayer has been answered.
Yes o, that prayer session produced great result, I am a testimony as well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 4:45pm On Sep 01, 2016
cherrymum1:

Oya Lamide kiss her bump..... Yes, kiss mummy Omoyeni's bump.
I love baby Lami's cap. If I put this on baby S head, she will just drag it out immediately. Kisses to her
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 4:50pm On Sep 01, 2016
runsaway:

I don't blame you jare..... We should all want the best for our kids.
Yes o, everything we do, we do for them
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joomie: 4:52pm On Sep 01, 2016
Able Cappo, we are still there ooo, my two August EDD have passed oo. Jamjam5000, my edd mate how market. safe delivery to us all
sugah:
SEPTEMBER IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Father we thank you for bringing us this far in this beautiful journey of procreation. We ask that you perfect this blessing you have bestowed upon us.
We commit all our September mamas into your hands and ask for supernatural deliveries, healthy babies, healthy mothers and happy fathers.

We thank you for those of us that have welcomed our bundles of joy already. We ask that you provide all that is required to take care of them.

We pray that the month of September would bring countless miraculous bfps to our ATC mamad especially to those that are on the verge of losing faith in You.

Ehen my mamas, anybody that born should mention me abeg. Vigilante is real. And I applaud mamas that have time to share their BS immediately after delivery.. welldone tiimzy.

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 4:55pm On Sep 01, 2016
melly245:
Hi i hadly go out of the house,am always in doors with Diamond, most times i stay a whole week indoors,without coming through the door,
my ploblem is since i started coming out like 2 weeks ago,i can hardly open my eyes,any time i try to tears start coming out of my eyes,now it has srarted affecting me inside the house,i get this peppery sensation or as if there is sand inside my eyes.

Although i av experienced something like this before, i had to use a correction glasses for it.
Could it be because of my staying indoors,or has the previous issue arised again, pls has any vigilante mama experienced this?
cc. soonest

Sorry dear. I don't think it has to do with your being indoors. Should be an eye problem, probably the previous issue. Pls get it checked out. My love to Diamond d beautiful
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 5:03pm On Sep 01, 2016
missmalachi:
Happy new month to everyone......May the new month bring us good tidies.

So in the spirit of giving back "where
See how cute she's become. She's getting finer everyday. I guess that is her natural hair? Happy first year to her in Advance.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nennynj(f): 5:12pm On Sep 01, 2016
@enkaydewdrop
Thanks dear since u re the only one that replied my me. Am happy since my case is not abnormal.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by talltosyne: 5:18pm On Sep 01, 2016
Ma'am ozycy, pls do u hear from zaynie, it's been a while, I was thinking about her all tru d nite.

@enkaydewdrop, my sis did her own cs somewhere around sango ota, and no visible scar at all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2257) (2258) (2259) (2260) (2261) (2262) (2263) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.