Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,771 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2261) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8145883 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2258) (2259) (2260) (2261) (2262) (2263) (2264) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoddy(f): 5:36pm On Sep 01, 2016
I came earlier to open thread cuties but couldn't post.
And all those likers of the buhaha, well done.
Really we need to adjust this thread. So much traffic here while there's 'go slow' on babies thread.
I bring the idea that all newly mothers should move to babies thread for their birth stories as an entry to the thread, nursing discussion, even thread cuties should be moved too.
Let only pregnancy related issue and advice stay here.

We say NO to drama and online offences.

11 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fruitfulvine360(f): 5:39pm On Sep 01, 2016
talltosyne:
@omoyeni3601, 've replied ur pm.

Fruitfulvine, congrats. God bless ur lo I sent u a msg on whatsapp, but u didn't reply. Kissespecially to ur lo
Amen...thnks sis, just sent u a msg on watsapp, regards 2 baby Josh
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fruitfulvine360(f): 5:42pm On Sep 01, 2016
Bisoye82:

A big congratulations to you and your family.She is blessed and highly favoured in Jesus name.
Thank you for giving me a birthday mate grin grin grin
In case you don't know August born are beautiful,smart,intelligent,social and cannot be pushed over wink
I have a special gift for Temidayo.let's talk wink
'Very Obvious Aug born r special smiley, baby Temidayo says thnk u mummy kiss. I replied ur pm
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by limsycutey(f): 5:43pm On Sep 01, 2016
Stumbled on this on facebook some minutes ago. So cute, interested mamas should search for 'oagfurniture' on facebook.
Please note, I have no affiliation with the company o, I just saw it and thought mamas here might be interested.

14 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omojudy: 5:47pm On Sep 01, 2016
comtem2011:
Madam, e don do biko, those that started this have moved on, why taking it to d other level again?

Abi u wan make another person chop free credit today? Pls enough of this I beg u.

oya dress up and lets go for shopping,

The other madam, a beg no more quoting.
Oya follow me to NEXT mart, and pick baby items.

No more exchange of words!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Did I hear shopping? Wow. First this imaginary quarrel has given one mama wey eh no concern recharge card. Maybe I will be the recipient of this shopping offer.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omojudy: 5:52pm On Sep 01, 2016
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 5:53pm On Sep 01, 2016
sayoddy:
Really we need to adjust this thread. So much traffic here while there's 'go slow' on babies thread.
I bring the idea that all newly mothers should move to babies thread for their birth stories as an entry to the thread, nursing discussion, even thread cuties should be moved too.

nice suggestions. but we need d birth stories here too. we learn from them

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tiimzy(f): 5:54pm On Sep 01, 2016
Prt 3
She broke my water around 8pm and the trouble started... Anytime I have contraction and I push with all my strength water keeps coming when I feel relieve the water will stop it continued like that... It got to a point my eyes were closing she will use prayer water to wake me I told her to call my mom I want to tell her something she said never am not talking to anybody that she's gonna break the covenant
She left me and carried her Bible and went out in the middle of the night she was praying around the whole house
She came back with water in her bell and gave me to drink
Lo and behold my baby came out crying exactly 4:25am August 30
I give all glory to God for his mercy upon my life

26 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omoyeni3601: 5:56pm On Sep 01, 2016
Omojudy:

Mama how are you? Want to pm me? Your marriage will not end in Jesus name. My ex marriage ended cos of similar reasons. But God is faithful as ever and he will come through for you.

Haaaa, no probs ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fruitfulvine360(f): 6:02pm On Sep 01, 2016
[quote author=talltosyne post=48984226]Good day mummies in d ouz, ayam baby Josh, i ll be 5months in few days. Thanks for taking good care of us. [/quote
We r in love alredy kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fruitfulvine360(f): 6:05pm On Sep 01, 2016
Baby T @ 2days
Pix2: 2 wks old

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omojudy: 6:08pm On Sep 01, 2016

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omojudy: 6:19pm On Sep 01, 2016

14 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by midesquare: 6:19pm On Sep 01, 2016
lovinam:
Try to give her small tummy time. Lay her on her tummy when she is sleeping. Please only do this during the day NEVER at night. You MUST also be there to monitor her. This is to avoid choking. Also make sure you burp her after every feed. If you don't hear the burp sound don't stop( burp- Lay her across your shoulder and rub her back gently). All the best mama!!

Tnks so mch, really appreciate ur response.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 01, 2016
Since he is underweight ,you should feed every 2 hours . Breast milk should be alternated with the cereal but ensure you Put extra milk on the cereal.
Anak123:
Happy new month mamas kiss

Pls advice,

So we went for our 6mnts immunization n DS weighed 6.5kg. Children's nurse said he is a little underweight. I just started him on pap n friso rice given approx. 4 times daily.

Nurse said to give pap or cereal only twice daily and Breastmilk for the rest. My Aunty thats a retired nurse said to give pap every 2hrs. I tire. My boy likes both pap n cereal a lot . He does not suckle for long.

So how is our weight? how many times can I feed pap n cereal daily....thanks

All sabi mamas

Pls enuff of the negativity pls. Babies r in the house!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 6:24pm On Sep 01, 2016
ozycy:

See how cute she's become. She's getting finer everyday. I guess that is her natural hair? Happy first year to her in Advance.
Yes o but am cutting it 1st tin after her bday.
Thank u very plenty

Thanks to all the "likes" we appreciate

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firsttymum(f): 6:31pm On Sep 01, 2016
I can't post my baby's picture with all these negative energy here.

Imagine today that I said I must participate in thread cuties
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by melly245: 6:32pm On Sep 01, 2016
soonest:

Sorry dear. I don't think it has to do with your being indoors. Should be an eye problem, probably the previous issue. Pls get it checked out. My love to Diamond d beautiful
thanks ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by melly245: 6:35pm On Sep 01, 2016
sayoddy:

seconded
oooppsss but av not registered there ooo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bisoye82: 6:47pm On Sep 01, 2016
firsttymum:
I can't post my baby's picture with all these negative energy here.

Imagine today that I said I must participate in thread cuties

Same here o.I don arrange the photo shoot and everything cool cool
Only to enter and see Yokosuna vs Jackie Chan vs Hulk Hogan vs Firstymum grin grin grin
In other news please @Asaba mama's I need a good nanny abeg.
Cc ahnie

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by limsycutey(f): 7:08pm On Sep 01, 2016
As in, I thought of removing the pictures I posted. I was really disappointed today, I hope we won't have a repeat on this thread.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firsttymum(f): 7:09pm On Sep 01, 2016
Bisoye82:

Same here o.I don arrange the photo shoot and everything cool cool
Only to enter and see Yokosuna vs Jackie Chan vs Hulk Hogan vs Firstymum grin grin grin
kikikikikikikikiki cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 7:11pm On Sep 01, 2016
sayoddy:

Birth stories shld stay on the thread since it's pregnancy related, besides Ftm like me get to learn from it.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by portable4real: 7:30pm On Sep 01, 2016
Cc: sayodyy

birth stories is more relevant to pregnancy thread than newborn.

nevertheless newborn mamas leaving the thread does not solve the issue. mamas should just please let's be orderly and behave mature.

let us keep the thread glowing..

please ooo where is mama Zaynie.....

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 7:33pm On Sep 01, 2016
fruitfulvine360:
I welcomed my darling Princess Temidayo on the 11th of Aug via Emergency CS, weighing 3.35kg, post op recovery hasnt been easy, will b back wth BS. Thnks cappo nd blessedmum 4 d mentions. Congrats 2 all dat hv given birth..... waddling mamas safe delivery in Jesus name

Congrats ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gr8fulHeart(f): 7:39pm On Sep 01, 2016
mydreams25:

Yeah! You are welcome back. Which team are you? Regards to your dd
thnks dear. team april most likely......
thanks to evryone dt welcomed me.... i hope im not paying any dues to anyone' d country is too hard oooo

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by portable4real: 7:41pm On Sep 01, 2016
mamas in the house.. Am I d only one experiencing all dis..

This urination no get part.
If I sit or sleep to carry my leg is a big problem to d extent of crying at times.

Headache of first trimester is back oo with no high Bp
I just dey eat without deriving any soothing taste from it.

Belching like a cow

Libido wey I need sef don commot at dis last stage.

sleeping is now with difficulty...
And funny thing now is there is one mama wey they sell tuwo, with ponmo and cheese for my school and I am not the fan of the joint ooo. Now the tuwo has been hungry me now since Monday. I just have to go there tomorrow.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anak123: 8:09pm On Sep 01, 2016
Tnx mumMies for the show of love, kiss kiss

Oya mummy melly245 we lend you for 1hr. After dat its 2k/hour grin. Tnx ma'am

Alphahandmaidens, mitchy,cherrymum1, xx01,

/talltosyne tnx for that chart

midesquare, u can use warm water( hot please) to gently massage the area, it really disturbed my baby too, I was almost in tears seeing him wriggle in pains. We went to the doctors n he just smiled n said to always burp him. Me I ended up using gripe water, dentinox, did tummy time often. E no easy. But she will outgrow it. Sowie, hugs

Hello enkaydewdrop, bobo is doing gr8 tnx. How's jay?. Happy new month too.

Tnx ma'am ozycy n mizcyn, will continue to give him.

He is always screaming when we(adults) r eating.....I put tiny tiny pieces in his mouth n he happily eats it.

Lemme carry my wahala to new born thread. Hugs n kisses
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fruitfulvine360(f): 8:21pm On Sep 01, 2016
proudmom38:

Congrats ma'am
Thnk u ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 8:22pm On Sep 01, 2016
talltosyne:
Ma'am ozycy, pls do u hear from zaynie, it's been a while, I was thinking about her all tru d nite.

@enkaydewdrop, my sis did her own cs somewhere around sango ota, and no visible scar at all.

Wow!
I've never heard this before today...
Abeg, how dem take dey do am?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cherrymum1: 8:23pm On Sep 01, 2016
Ozycy, d babe no gentle o. She justlet d cap be for picture sake. After d picture, she actually pulled d cap over her face. I had to remove it o.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 8:24pm On Sep 01, 2016
nennynj:
@enkaydewdrop
Am happy since my case is not abnormal.
.. .

It's very normal sis...
Fret not... grin

You're welcome... kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (2258) (2259) (2260) (2261) (2262) (2263) (2264) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.