Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,346 members, 7,829,879 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2267) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8177879 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2264) (2265) (2266) (2267) (2268) (2269) (2270) ... (6958) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 10:21pm On Sep 02, 2016
@ Runsaway, in my opinion people should be free to express their dissatisfaction about anything.
Nothing wrong in that, maybe when we onlookers express our feelings then it can let the fighters know we don't like when these things happen. One way or the other when the mud flies it stains even the passersby.

I swore I wasn't going to get involved and to be very honest, the comment I made earlier wasn't related to the fight but mostly to those mamas that will ask questions and not see Zaynie's reply and then get mad at me. At least now they can know Zaynie go dey busy for now.
Back to the fight, for a suggestion to arise that moms with kids to move on is absolutely uncalled for. It was strikes and shades of many kinds.
Even when I was pregnant I hardly asked questions, I am a reader so I read up on all my questions and share the knowledge free of charge. I don't request for thanks or famz, I just do my thing cos that is what I am.

Nice suggestion @ something to put our mind away from this whole ish. Please host it and rally out mamas beginning with your teamies.

All of una wey dey run go, abeg I never go o! Abeg come in.
Ahnie.. Iya Zino the Success kiss. Come back here.
Melly245, Iya Diamond the Priceless kiss I hope it wasn't serious o. Sorry dear
Liftedhands... Iya Ekene the Froshest kiss...Oya put the placard down, you know say you be my person ( make Omojudy no talk say we dey do clique o)
Enkaydewdrops Iya Jay the Mighty , who tell you say Fortius and Goldenruby no dey here again? Gbeboski is your hobby tongue
Mitchyy, Iya Hansel the Extraordinary, how far?
Ozycy, Iya Sophie the Precious.... wey you when dem dey break bottle? tongue
Fortius..... Iya Lucas the Wonderful and Bae the Finest.... Oya answer present Ma..... sharperly.
Goldenruby, Umm Naveed the Cutest.... Yeye Oge of PregnancyThread.... the DIY mama herself, Oya come out. kiss
Maureensylvia Iya Buby the Sweetest, silence doesn't suit you Bae, speak up.

Peace out.

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 02, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

LaDivva, pregnacare did the same thing to me and I stopped it. I went with my doctor's prescription instead (folic acid, ferrous and calcium, sometimes).
So, please, see your doctor, he'll know what to do.. .

Like realdentist said, eat a balanced diet, with lots of fruits and veggies...

Please, make sure you see your doctor about the drugs...

Cheers ma'am...
kiss

Thanks ma'am, I appreciate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:29pm On Sep 02, 2016
comtem2011:
My sis, pregnacare is not a must, what of those that can't afford it and still give birth to healthy baby. Just take ur folic acid and the blood capsule (ferrous) given to u religiously, buy biscuit bone for calcium, eat balance diet and take fruit very well, with these u r good to go.

I stopped taking pregnacare when I was 3mths gone cos it turned my poo to stone and I hardly go to toilet for five days. I gave birth to a healthy baby with just my folic and ferrous.

hope this helps?

Thanks dear, my SIL also said she took just folic acid and ferrous. I'll talk to my doctor about it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 02, 2016
realdentist:

I'm of the opinion that if u eat a balanced diet, especially a lot of fruits n vegetables, with ur folic acid and fesolate, u will be just fine. with my first child, I didn't take any prenatal vitamins, just folic acid n desolate n my baby was very healthy. this present pregnancy I bought pregnacare about 2 months ago and I haven't been able to finish even one sachet because of ms. I find it too big to swallow sef

Thanks ma'am, it's seriously big for me and the thought of swallowing it makes me sick.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by runsaway: 10:38pm On Sep 02, 2016
zaynie:
@ Runsaway, in my opinion people should be free to express their dissatisfaction about anything.
Nothing wrong in that, maybe when we onlookers express our feelings then it can let the fighters know we don't like when these things happen. One way or the other when the mud flies it stains even the passersby.

I swore I wasn't going to get involved and to be very honest, the comment I made earlier wasn't related to the fight but mostly to those mamas that will ask questions and not see Zaynie's reply and then get mad at me. At least now they can know Zaynie go dey busy for now.
Back to the fight, for a suggestion to arise that moms with kids to move on is absolutely uncalled for. It was strikes and shades of many kinds.
Even when I was pregnant I hardly asked questions, I am a reader so I read up on all my questions and share the knowledge free of charge. I don't request for thanks or famz, I just do my thing cos that is what I am.

Nice suggestion @ something to put our mind away from this whole ish. Please host it and rally out mamas beginning with your teamies.

I totally agree with you on expressing displeasure, But I also tried to look at it from the angle of being an 'offender'. I hope if I ever offend on this thread that I will receive forgiveness and hopefully 'forgetfulness' grin from you all. That is what I struggle most with personally - hoping others forget so I can move on.

To your second point, people cc you because they value your opinion but I know it also put some pressure on you to be available and to answer... Pele, that is the burden of all wise men. Hopefully your new job will still give time to drop in once in a while and share of your experience and knowledge.

Lastly, Pls forgive all real or imagined shades.

I would hate for this thread to stall after just joining sad

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by runsaway: 10:47pm On Sep 02, 2016
Omojudy:

You have definitely confused me not convinced me. Sit down dey wait for price. No price for yah tongue

Funny thing... I have gotten so used to saying 'confuse and not convince' that I actually said it at the end of a major presentation at work grin

Thank God I got away with it and still got great feedback
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Florena(f): 11:00pm On Sep 02, 2016
@iomoge2 hope you are better now? I read your diary.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babythug(f): 11:05pm On Sep 02, 2016
realdentist:
is ur dh owing the friend a favour or something? I don't understand how u can comfortably stay in someone's house for 3 years (not weeks) knowing that they are financially constrained.

Even if they're not constrained in any way three years is too long to be a squatter!

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bolade005: 11:06pm On Sep 02, 2016
ahnie:
Time to bow out from this thread. the hatred and pretence here z so obvious.

Oh Missmalachi
Zaynie
Melly234
Soonest
Mitchyy
Foetus
Harmymy
Maureensylvia
Bolade005
Liftedhands
Rezzy

Wipes tears... cry cry
Shakes her big bum cry cry cry cry cry cry

There z Godu.
Even though this is where I say bye to this thread, I hope you can consider and stay back. I won't be missed atall but you'll be greatly missed.

My eyes are beginning to betray me so I can't write much. I'm sure normalcy will return so please, stay back.

Regards to Zino and Ma, your diary is hilarious. Goodnight and Bye.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 11:06pm On Sep 02, 2016
@ ahnie my kawa....abeg come back oooo.kwana biu.

@ amhappy.......by default the wife takes the blame for every action taken.even if he helps financially and otherwise i think he should be encourage to have an apartment of his own and start getting things gradually.i think you should stop loaning money to cater for them except it is so necessary.just be careful and apply wisdom cos i for one prefer departing with people in peace.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babythug(f): 11:26pm On Sep 02, 2016
firsttymum:
mama are u still doing the LA Waka?....

To ur kweshun... Don't know if u have been replied...
It's pregnancy package o

Biko nnwanem,

Biko Nyem number for Tanko..... Odi very urgent!

Dalu oh

Hep your girl plssssss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olamitie: 11:26pm On Sep 02, 2016
Omojudy:

I remember you typing this. You are still on the road right?
My dear i am oh, 10weeks+ now.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 11:28pm On Sep 02, 2016
marygold:
Thanks @ proudmom38 for checking on us,we are well and fine.How is our proudy?he is a big boy now I know.

Look who we got here! Where ve u been sis? How re u doing n how is ur lo? Proudy is famous,he sent his greetings. Hope u won't go MIA again?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Favouredmom(f): 11:38pm On Sep 02, 2016
I feel this matter about people taking things out of context has been discussed and thrashed. It's time for us all to move on. FTM like me (innocent people @omojudy cheesy) still have a long journey ahead in our pregnancies and some of us can't ask people who live around us certain questions and that's why you see us always coming here with loads of questions.

For the mums that have put to bed, we would appreciate if when you are copied in questions, you still find time to answer us whenever you can. It's tasking but pls remember you might be saving lives. God will continually bless your homes.

Enque you wrote intelligently, More wisdom to you.

I pray we all have a fruitful weekend and the peace of God will reign in our homes and lives.

Zaynie, congrats on your new job. Mitchyy you have a heart of gold.

Team Dec for Sexy 'borning'
Team Dec for sharp sharp deliveries
Team Dec for Amazing Birth Stories
Team Christmas Babies
Team Dec for every thing good grin

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rezzy: 11:47pm On Sep 02, 2016
@ahnie, we will see at your dairy but stay here na, pls, oni Zino
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olamitie: 12:30am On Sep 03, 2016
Women and drama be like shocked lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 12:32am On Sep 03, 2016
Purity77:

Pls did you switch cos pronatal is better than pregnacare. or was it what was highly recommended for u when u travelled?
I want to switch from pregnacare cos the only place am able to buy it in the US is tru Amazon, but really trying to find out which one is the best supp.
I switched for 2 reasons:
I was traveling and needed to buy 3 packets and that came upto 6,000*3=18,000 (in this buhari economy grin)
Pronatal was 2100*3=6,300

2. Pronatal is for pre, during and post pregnancy. So im still taking mine after childbirth.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sixx: 12:37am On Sep 03, 2016
Team January for Jesus
#supernaturaldelivery

How is everyone 2day? Happy new month oo. I can see that the thread has been hot n heated lately wink grin came a few days ago 2 do roll call o, wetin i see eh, i quik quik chook my register for my armpit n run 4 dia life grin grin Please mamas lets not fight again pls n pls n mamas leaving, we still need ur inputs here especially we FTMs, newbies n those with high-risk preggys thats wat the thread is for n i believe you will need our help someday, pls consider it ur own service to humanity. I totally agree that its not fair to leave us now!

Mam Zaynie, i understand u, n we shall miss u. I trust u will hand over to someone as nice n not picky like u. Feel free 2 drop in anytime u free kwa, lets not miss u too much *sobs*

So i n DH had our birthday thanksgiving this past sunday, it was well backed by God. Hmm remember i told u guys i wanted a tidy, noticeable bump 2 shame my haters in church, well,.. Didnt quite get my wish so i wore a nice short gown, con carry one ogbonge belt, join am grin cool very tight, below breast, hehe hee, belle shoot comot by force ai. Den only for me to notice d next day sey d bump, wey i bin dey look for, come begin come out, on its own, naturally..... Chai! Maka Chineke! Till 2day e jus dey shoot out non stop. Hmmm i guess God knows why! . Ttc is a bastard!

N am currently 19 weeks, 5 days 2day. Hope 2 scan 4 baby wellbeing n gender nxt week n am strting 2 shop asap. Pls strt too if u can, prices are going higher plus hoarding tins against december, dont fall a victim!

ROLL CALL (with edd n gender updates)

Sixx 24th
Rukkington 27th
ConvenantBabies: why d silence nah, teamie?
Flodel 19th
Mzora: longest tym teamie
Kemesty
Kittana
Dunni29 13th/15th
Jazzyjazz 14th/18th, a Prince
Sennystudio
Tinutunde
Bulunton: honeydarl are u still wit us?
Oomiyale 13th
Cheeketo
Nifeseun
Atinuketuna1 1st/3rd/7th
BeeBlossoms
Amypearl 1st/5th/7th, a Prince
Marimaar
Ijelex

Ok, like play like joke we don reach 20 ko, i pray dat before December, we go reach 50 sef. God dey

Congrats Pintoxx, rememberd wen u announced ur bfp. Atc is dead n gone 4 u n us all. God bless ur beautiful princess. N congrats to all born mamas, may God keep ur los n mke it easy for d rest of us. Atc mamas, freshen up, brace up, this is ur month.

Happy weekend.

13 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by maureensylvia(f): 1:00am On Sep 03, 2016
Maureensylvia Iya Buby the Sweetest, silence doesn't suit you Bae, speak up.

Peace out.

[/quote]

hmmmmmmmm Zaynie,

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I just fold my arms

where do I start from I can't count how many times i have typed and cleared my posts about this but u pushed me out of my hide out.

I can remember dos days when we play alot on this thread

much games and lots of fund (#BIP for eg)

rants....ideas...advices

sex education
Monday prayers, Tuesday bump show free Wednesday, thread cuties Thursday, fabulous Friday, foodie Saturday, free Sunday

where are they
where are they

I have always wanted to comment when d whole saga began, I couldn't I was just peeping and smh.

women women y do we have natural hatred for each other? fueling the quarrel d more... sure those that liked the posts are backbiters, green snakes..... what's dia to apologize to each other and let it go other than increasing d quarrels, AM sorry dosnt degrade u rather it shows ur sense of maturity, it's true this is a faceless forum, but no one knows where they will meet each other tomorrow

this thread was once filled with love, we shared our joys secrets sorrows...it's no more

this thread has lost it's sweetness, it will take the grace of God to revive it again

many mothers have deactivated

some are planning to leave the thread

many have joined newborn thread permanently

some have already left the thread

many are now on low key

some are on peeping mode

many vowed never to comment again

some are scared to comment or advice to avoid bashing

pls come back lets pick the pieces and continue

remember those gists we shared amongst ourselves, remember the good old days,pls lets keep the thread alive, someone might need ur advice oneday, u might even save a life.

I love u all...

ps: am sorry if my post hurt u but truth must be told.

Maureensylvia #team February/March 2016

ahnie, pls u are one of those who kept me here, don't leave pls...who will gist me about my miss zino again

Jesusbaby1 how are u today?

all pregnant mothers, safest delivery to u all

ttc mothers, dis year shall not pass u, God said we should make a decree and he will establish it...I DECREE plenty bfps that will surprise u all in the Name of Jesus Amen

I will continue to remember u all in my prayers

RISE THREAD RISE!!!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 1:24am On Sep 03, 2016
Melly245 and Anak123 sorry about your folks. Hope they get better.

Zaynie congrats on your new job.

Make me too threaten to leave the thread wether anybody go beg me to stay grin grin grin

I aint going nowhere, at least for now but vigilante is real. So I really commend mamas that still have time to answer questions even with their hands full. God bless you all.

My September mamas how far? Any births yet? Any contractions? Any show? It shall be well with us all.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joomie: 1:47am On Sep 03, 2016
Limps into thread, blows whistle.
Mamas in the house, join me in praising God, the King of Kings that has blesses my family with a bundle of joy.
My cheeky chubby princess arrived yesterday 02/09/16 (my LMP EDD) at exactly 10:20am via V.D with episiotomy Weighing 3.5kg.

Scan won DH.
cc Sugah jamjam5000.
B.S in a bit, still in the hospital.

40 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olaoyekemi(f): 2:06am On Sep 03, 2016
Joomie:
Mamas in the house, join me in praising God, the King of Kings that has blesses my family with a bundle of joy.
My cheeky chubby princess arrived yesterday 02/09/16 (my LMP EDD) at exactly 10:20am via V.D with episiotomy Weighing 3.5kg.

Scan won DH.
cc Sugah jamjam5000.
congratulations latest mama,God bless ur princess.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by simababe(f): 2:12am On Sep 03, 2016
Joomie:

Scan won DH.
cc Sugah jamjam5000.

Congrats dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 2:19am On Sep 03, 2016
Anak123 and melly245(456)may God protect your parents o! Speedy recovery to them.

Tyconcepts Iya presido mi nice piece kiss

Zaynie I don put the card down much love sis kiss

Oga bolade005 and Ahnie beht why? cry *singing* please don't go! Don't go oooooooooo am begging you to stay! Don't go away.(I will carry placard o angry)

Britneystacy I am patiently waiting to see my sons name sake o! My Ekene wanted to appear yesterday too but he saw so many broken bottles na so the guy dodge take cover grin please make all of una weh use fight denial us of your cute babies bring them out as the house is saner now.

Fortius Romanus ogini kwanu? It yaff teys o! Biko show face nah give the kids kissees for me.

Cherrymum1 I saw Lami yesterday she cute o! She is most definitely on her way to being a head turner! Kiss her for me.

Maureensylvia nne duby our very own in house sexologist good you've left the sidelines and fully back.

Omojudy for your mind you innocent? If I hear tongue
That baby picture you posted ehn if it was during my TTc days na that kind picture I go see and start wailing like say pesin die embarassed the baby over cute.

Enque didn't get your mail again?

Eminya how is Josh now has the skin ish cleared?

Congrats Joomie kisses to the Princess kiss kiss

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 2:24am On Sep 03, 2016
Joomie:

Scan won DH.
cc Sugah jamjam5000.
congrats n God bless ur LO
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by esof1(f): 3:02am On Sep 03, 2016
melly245:
they will survive
Amen sis. My prayers are with her. How's your lo?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 3:04am On Sep 03, 2016
Joomie:

Scan won DH.

Congrats luv. May the birth of your princess bring you joy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Florena(f): 3:06am On Sep 03, 2016
Sô I Google-d soft spot on babies' head and I just discovered it's called Fontanelles and very normal. The posterior one will close early say 6weeks, while the anterior one takes almost a year to 18months.

Yoruba mothers call it "Oka" and they claim eating plantain while pregnant is the main cause, SMH! And to think that i stopped eating plantain cry cry cry

I think we should discuss pregnancy myths self, the thread is boring!

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jamjam5000(f): 3:15am On Sep 03, 2016
Joomie:

Scan won DH.
cc Sugah jamjam5000.

Waoh! Big congrats to you. May her coming open up doors of unlimited favor in your family.
Xoxo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jamjam5000(f): 3:19am On Sep 03, 2016
Purity77:

Pls did you switch cos pronatal is better than pregnacare. or was it what was highly recommended for u when u travelled?
I want to switch from pregnacare cos the only place am able to buy it in the US is tru Amazon, but really trying to find out which one is the best supp.

Why don't you ask for some sample prenatal drugs from your Dr 's office. You could try them and see which works for you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jamjam5000(f): 3:28am On Sep 03, 2016
simababe:

We are in same shoes, only pain in between my thighs but no contractions.

Pele dear.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 3:45am On Sep 03, 2016
Florena:
@iomoge2 hope you are better now? I read your diary.

Thanks so much..
I am.

Hope u r good too and keeping d faith.
Couby doen had started in full gare o...lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (2264) (2265) (2266) (2267) (2268) (2269) (2270) ... (6958) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: fabulouscc(f) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.