Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,466 members, 7,830,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2269) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8178695 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2266) (2267) (2268) (2269) (2270) (2271) (2272) ... (6958) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by HerteEnUke26(f): 7:59am On Sep 03, 2016
And my phone is busy quoting the wrong monikers, okay ma'am liftedhands , I hope u see my response, happy weekend everyone
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rejoice02: 8:02am On Sep 03, 2016
Congratsto every mama dat has just delivered. God will continually bless and protect ur LOs.

To d remaining August and September mamas it shall be easy delivery.

@Cappo iomoge2 I read ur diary Pele.I trust my baby's namesake is kicking fine. I can relate to dat heartbeat not found story. It happened wen I was 29weeks ,baby dat had just kick like 5 minutes ago d Doppler refuse to pick heartbeat until a scan was done to view d heart beating normally. I don't knw why it happens dat way at times bcaus am not too fat like u claim u have stomach fat.

My November teamies how bori?

TeamNovemberforsupernaturaldelivery.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omojudy: 8:02am On Sep 03, 2016

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Florena(f): 8:04am On Sep 03, 2016
@esof1, thanks for the quick and enlightening response.
kiss kiss you are a darling!

THAT'S THE SPIRIT WE WANT ON THIS THREAD!!

enque and cherrymum1 thanks, beans and plantain things today.
Pls mamas should Pls share other pregnancy myths and tell us the real truth! Kilzzeez!! kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omojudy: 8:04am On Sep 03, 2016
runsaway:

Funny thing... I have gotten so used to saying 'confuse and not convince' that I actually said it at the end of a major presentation at work grin

Thank God I got away with it and still got great feedback
Re correct your mouth before it is too late. By the way I smile whenever I see your moniker. I expect something funny to be written.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Amhappy(f): 8:05am On Sep 03, 2016
nennynj:
@amhappy;
am happy to see you here from TTC thread. so ve given birth. Congrats!!! Concerning ur question, plz b careful on how u handle this. Don't b harsh on the man. Sort things out wit dh and give him time to talk to his friend. I believe over time dh will make him understand the situation of things.
I also wish to know if the guy contribute to the wellbeing of the family at all.
Yes ooo its me to the glory of God. Thanks,I still owe ttc thread birth announcement. I'm trying not to be harsh God help me. No he doesn't.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 8:10am On Sep 03, 2016
I miss u all

Not yet back,just a note to let u all know u mean a lot.. the struggle out there is real

Loads of kisses to everybody

One love always

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by stephmiracle: 8:11am On Sep 03, 2016
melly245:
my people abeg make una no vex for me about yesterday,i was really depressed, my both parents were involved in an accident and i came here to draw strength, only to meet an unfriendly atmosphere.
So sorry about that mama. It will end in praise. God never allows arrows that are greater than us to come to our way so it's well
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by stephmiracle: 8:20am On Sep 03, 2016
mitchyy:
To be honest, i already lost interest in this thread and was gradually making my exit yesterday. But enque and some other mama's comments really got to me.

I have learnt a lot from this thread. I have successfully given birth and have some experience and knowledge about pregnancy, thanks to this thread. It will be selfish, yes, very selfish of me if i turn tail now and abandon the new mamas and not help them out simply because of the 'iranu' happening.

Granted, they are very disheartening but if mamas had run away from this thread when i was preggo, who would have helped me?

Let's put whatever annoys us aside and stick together. To those who have left and those contemplating leaving, please think about how this will affect the innocent ones on this thread.

This thread needs all of us just as we needed the thread back then. We'll all laugh over all these someday just as we always do.

#GroupHug
Thanks mama for staying for us who are FTM'S. God bless you loads

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bulunton(f): 8:20am On Sep 03, 2016
Sixx:
Team January for Jesus
#supernaturaldelivery

How is everyone 2day? Happy new month oo. I can see that the thread has been hot n heated lately wink grin came a few days ago 2 do roll call o, wetin i see eh, i quik quik chook my register for my armpit n run 4 dia life grin grin Please mamas lets not fight again pls n pls n mamas leaving, we still need ur inputs here especially we FTMs, newbies n those with high-risk preggys thats wat the thread is for n i believe you will need our help someday, pls consider it ur own service to humanity. I totally agree that its not fair to leave us now!

Mam Zaynie, i understand u, n we shall miss u. I trust u will hand over to someone as nice n not picky like u. Feel free 2 drop in anytime u free kwa, lets not miss u too much *sobs*

So i n DH had our birthday thanksgiving this past sunday, it was well backed by God. Hmm remember i told u guys i wanted a tidy, noticeable bump 2 shame my haters in church, well,.. Didnt quite get my wish so i wore a nice short gown, con carry one ogbonge belt, join am grin cool very tight, below breast, hehe hee, belle shoot comot by force ai. Den only for me to notice d next day sey d bump, wey i bin dey look for, come begin come out, on its own, naturally..... Chai! Maka Chineke! Till 2day e jus dey shoot out non stop. Hmmm i guess God knows why! . Ttc is a bastard!

N am currently 19 weeks, 5 days 2day. Hope 2 scan 4 baby wellbeing n gender nxt week n am strting 2 shop asap. Pls strt too if u can, prices are going higher plus hoarding tins against december, dont fall a victim!

ROLL CALL (with edd n gender updates)

Sixx 24th
Rukkington 27th
ConvenantBabies: why d silence nah, teamie?
Flodel 19th
Mzora: longest tym teamie
Kemesty
Kittana
Dunni29 13th/15th
Jazzyjazz 14th/18th, a Prince
Sennystudio
Tinutunde
Bulunton: honeydarl are u still wit us?
Oomiyale 13th
Cheeketo
Nifeseun
Atinuketuna1 1st/3rd/7th
BeeBlossoms
Amypearl 1st/5th/7th, a Prince
Marimaar
Ijelex

Ok, like play like joke we don reach 20 ko, i pray dat before December, we go reach 50 sef. God dey

Happy weekend.

Thanks Sixx my able cappo.I am very much in by his,grace.edd 30th January,although lo Neva cooperate to access gender.thanks for checking on me.
Congrats,to,all mama's that delivered. And to d waddling mama's we receive ease too. Happy weekend.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omojudy: 8:27am On Sep 03, 2016
Bolade005:

Even though this is where I say bye to this thread, I hope you can consider and stay back. I won't be missed atall but you'll be greatly missed.

My eyes are beginning to betray me so I can't write much. I'm sure normalcy will return so please, stay back.

Regards to Zino and Ma, your diary is hilarious. Goodnight and Bye.
I don't know u much but I see how your in put have been beneficial. Pls don't go too.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by stephmiracle: 8:41am On Sep 03, 2016
Joomie:
Limps into thread, blows whistle.
Mamas in the house, join me in praising God, the King of Kings that has blesses my family with a bundle of joy.
My cheeky chubby princess arrived yesterday 02/09/16 (my LMP EDD) at exactly 10:20am via V.D with episiotomy Weighing 3.5kg.

Scan won DH.
cc Sugah jamjam5000.
B.S in a bit, still in the hospital.

Congrats mama. may she be a blessing to you and your household
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Amhappy(f): 8:44am On Sep 03, 2016
@runsaway My dear I took it as a service to God too,however the period has expired. My spirit started telling me that since last Dec. They were two before now,the lady move out in May.

My guest does GNLD work and have refused to get a regular job. He's not even searching,he believe that network marketing is all he needs.

He helps out with few chores not regularly anyway. I do most chores in my house,my DH is hardly home. Like there was a day my gas was leaking,my guest was home when it happened but he dressed and left home while I dropped baby to run around to get help. We get along well and there are no other major issues. However I feel he's not serious with his life and his influence on my DH is bad. He's a single man with little responsibilities,rolling with a married man. All they talk about is politics,football,university day and of course old girl friends. Whenever I brought up a serious family issue DH runs out to start their usual discussion.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by carinmom(f): 8:50am On Sep 03, 2016
missmalachi:

Congrats dear,may her the immeasurable blessings of the lord continue to be with her.

Thank you smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 8:52am On Sep 03, 2016
Morning Mamas...
Congrats to ALL the mama's that have put to birth....God's blessings on your little ones...Quick recovery to you ALL.

Mamas please ooo, pregnacare is NOT A MAGIC FORMULA FOR BABIES OOO THAT if you are not on it , you or your baby is missing out! If you can comfortably afford it, fine. But if you cannot, you can buy another brand of prenatal vitamin or take those ones given to you in your clinic. You can also buy those vitamins in pregnacare and take individually such as vit. C. Folic acid, calcium that contains vit D, ferrobin plus or astyfer(not astymin) or any other iron containing supplements.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by carinmom(f): 8:52am On Sep 03, 2016
Blessedmum:

Another September baby in the house, congrats Teamie. Plz rest well.

Thank you, yours will come with ease by the special grace of God.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by carinmom(f): 8:55am On Sep 03, 2016
HerteEnUke26:
yippee!!! My teamies having it painless and supernatural, guess that 5mins delivery prayer works. Alhamdulullah Dearies, God bless our little ones.

Yes ooo, yours will come with ease insha Allah. Thanks.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by carinmom(f): 8:56am On Sep 03, 2016
kemesty:
Congratulations to carinmom and joomie. Your princesses will continually bring you joy and they will fulfil purpose.

Cappp sixx , edd according to lmp is 7th January. I am 22 weeks today. Hospital couldn't check for sex at my last appointment. Will definitely update it as soon as i find out.

Accountant Zaynie, congratulations on your new job appointment. How's queen Atinuke? But before your handover, you gats to be investigated by the Efcc, Icpc, SARS, VIO, FRSC, auditor general of the federation , FIRS , pls remind me any I am leaving out.
We need to know what happened to all our tomatoes, gas and dollars.

Britneystacy, i am still waiting to read your BS to know how labor is real. How's prince Ekene? My hugs and kisses to him.

I have been so busy lately with work. I love you all mamas.

Jazzyjazz, 'how is you'
Nothing but goodnews to the remaining September mamas who are yet to offload. Mother, father and baby will be in good health will great joy.

Thank you for all the prayers.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omojudy: 9:02am On Sep 03, 2016
enque:
U de even buy for 6k...pregnacare max is now 7k plus lipsrsealed undecided
I don de mentally calculate how I go buy 4 more packs to take me till december, once I exhaust d one I have now. Bearing in mind that the price may increase 2moro sef.

Na God go save man pikin!

Wetin pregnacare give una chop? Time to relocate. Like I was discussing with dh this morning, it's really our nutrition that matters most. After my pronatal finishes today, Na my tiny drugs wey my hospital don pack full house for me I dey go back to. We have spent much this last month on hospital and other drugs so make I manage that drug since my only problem with them are their plenty nature and three times a day dose.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 9:08am On Sep 03, 2016
Blessedmum:
iomoge2 sorry about the fall and hope u're strong now. As regards the scan, there is nothing to be worried about my baby has always been reading two weeks ahead. My recent scan at 36weeks shows baby is now weighing 2.8kg .
Before I forget plz bring party rice for ur girl, seriously craving for one.

Thankz much
I am strong o....
Thsnkz.....
Will have my pvc checked at my next appt.

My lo was showing 2.33kg undecided And 33w5d today from scan
when we r 31w3d today undecided undecided undecided with ideal weight of 1.6kg
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 9:17am On Sep 03, 2016
rejoice02:
Congratsto every mama dat has just delivered. God will continually bless and protect ur LOs.

To d remaining August and September mamas it shall be easy delivery.

@Cappo iomoge2 I read ur diary Pele.I trust my baby's namesake is kicking fine. I can relate to dat heartbeat not found story. It happened wen I was 29weeks ,baby dat had just kick like 5 minutes ago d Doppler refuse to pick heartbeat until a scan was done to view d heart beating normally. I don't knw why it happens dat way at times bcaus am not too fat like u claim u have stomach fat.

My November teamies how bori?

TeamNovemberforsupernaturaldelivery.

Thanks swèets...
I thought twas d stomach fat o....
Lol

My love 2 our namesake.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by esof1(f): 9:18am On Sep 03, 2016
Florena:

Pls mamas should Pls share other pregnancy myths and tell us the real truth! Kilzzeez!! kiss kiss kiss
U welcome. Happy and healthy bumping dear.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omojudy: 9:20am On Sep 03, 2016
Amhappy:

No he doesn't.

Exactly why I say reduce food and start keeping provisions away.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omojudy: 9:28am On Sep 03, 2016
Amhappy:
@runsaway My dear I took it as a service to God too,however the period has expired. My spirit started telling me that since last Dec. They were two before now,the lady move out in May.

My guest does GNLD work and have refused to get a regular job. He's not even searching,he believe that network marketing is all he needs.

He helps out with few chores not regularly anyway. I do most chores in my house,my DH is hardly home. Like there was a day my gas was leaking,my guest was home when it happened but he dressed and left home while I dropped baby to run around to get help. We get along well and there are no other major issues. However I feel he's not serious with his life and his influence on my DH is bad. He's a single man with little responsibilities,rolling with a married man. All they talk about is politics,football,university day and of course old girl friends. Whenever I brought up a serious family issue DH runs out to start their usual discussion.
I guess u must have a big house to accommodate two house guests of different sexes then. New mama's who don't want house guests take an advise and rent small and increase later. Who wan follow me stay my mini flat? Will get two bedroom soon then stay there till we build.
I also see u are feeling like u are sharing your husband, don't sweat it, take it gradually.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 9:49am On Sep 03, 2016
Amhappy:

This is what is called maximum encroachment. If your dh refuses to say anything, abeg call family meeting from hisside let them talk sense into him.

If he still no do anything..... call both of them to the palour and state your mind! And conditions of his further stay if he must remain with you for whatever reason.

In my opinion abeg give them ultimatum that the guy needs to leave by dec 31st. You and hubby need to start new chapter by 1st jan 2017!

Am sure he has other friends he can go and stay with!

My own mama sef fit drive me commot for house if i stay pass my welcome!

3 years... and you are not contributing to the rent? Or the bills Arrant nonsence and jagbajantis. For friend oh! Not even family?!

If anyone is staying that long abeg divide rent and bills give them for their room.

Also allocate one cupboard for them in the kitchen and a shelf in the fridge and freezer for their stuff.

They are free to use the kitchen but they have to buy and make their own food and tidy after themselves....

Serious case of "come follow me chop, na im person go just baff put?"

Na this kind case go make person start to dey sing
"Satan pack your load and go! In Jesus name!" For morning devotion!.

13 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nneka3000: 9:57am On Sep 03, 2016
Omojudy:

Hi dear. How are you and baby now?

Dear we are fine. Thank you for checking on us. Hope you are good and baby is fine. It shall end in praise.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chili89: 10:02am On Sep 03, 2016
BIRTH ALERT!!
we welcomed our princess on Thursday 1st September via emergency cs weighing 3.5kg. Omo labour is real!!! Wishing the remaining September mamas safe delivery. Bs later as I'm still in pains.
CC. Sugah
CC. All September mamas

37 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cherrymum1: 10:09am On Sep 03, 2016
Congrats chili89. God bless and keep ur LO

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 10:11am On Sep 03, 2016
Feel free to spice up the beans & plantain with some vegetables & fish....lol

Ur welcome dear smiley

Florena:

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 10:15am On Sep 03, 2016
Lol.
Alphahandmaiden na oyibo style b this.
Kikikikokokikikiki

B4 they will use it against her or 4 future sake ( no one knows tomorrow ) let her use diplomacy...

I strongly support not asking 4 money again from mumsy or ur sister... let hubby foot it. Thst way he will know its not easy.

Me sef will serve hubby small food n say his friend ate almost all d food i cooked... in my most innocent way.

I will also tell him he needs to raise some money urgently 2 give my sister as she is facing one difficulty.

Buh reduce how u complain to mumsy.... so u wont be under pressure to send him out.
Just do it diplomatically.....

If i jist with the guy sef, in hubbies absence i will ask wat r his plans 4 settling down....how he should get a place n build a family. Time waits 4 no one n bla bla bla.

My hubby has a friend who was always trying to bring girls to my house to use spare room....
I said a flat no first time.... i noticed it again...n scattared d room.
U will think its a mad persons room.
When he came again n hubby showed him the room. they ran to pay hotel bill....
And now i throw jabs at him like trying to match him n advise him to settle... get a place n all as he squatting somewhere.

Do just do it diplomatically. If u do family prayer involving him, mention it too in prayer... lipsrsealed
Dear God, please bless brother so so n so with a family of his own... Amen. Lol

Dont mind me.

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 10:16am On Sep 03, 2016
enque:
Feel free to spice up the beans & plantain with some vegetables & fish....lol

Ur welcome dear smiley

Chio... lemme feed my eyes on d food tread.... mayb i will feel like eating... lol
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 10:17am On Sep 03, 2016
iomoge2:

Thankz much
I am strong o....
Thsnkz.....
Will have my pvc checked at my next appt.

My lo was showing 2.33kg undecided And 33w5d today from scan
when we r 31w3d today undecided undecided undecided with ideal weight of 1.6kg

Happy to hear u're strong.
Whatever the weight is easy delivery is our portion ijn.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (2266) (2267) (2268) (2269) (2270) (2271) (2272) ... (6958) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Dijaaa, futuremoma34 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.