Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,366 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2291) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8158144 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2288) (2289) (2290) (2291) (2292) (2293) (2294) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 9:27am On Sep 07, 2016
Liftedhands, congrats to your sis! God be praised

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LadyMessi(f): 9:58am On Sep 07, 2016
@Mydeporch, you are highly welcome to this wonderful thread and to the most favored team, team November, my wish to you and other waddling mamas is that we will all carry to term.

My able capoo iomoge2, longest time o! I sight your beautiful bump.
To my outstanding November mamas the Lord is our strength.
Congrats to all that have birthed.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 9:59am On Sep 07, 2016
sugarbuns:
Hey beautiful mamas, dunno if this might look like a rant but I need advice.
So I have this job I want to leave after maternity, I told my husband and he says its ok but feels I should get another first before I leave as a baby is coming and we need every cent. So I started applying for jobs last week hoping I could get some interviews during mat leave.

I'm crazy about marketing but I hardly get call backs because I studied Microbiology and no one wants to take me seriously.
The point of all this my long tori is I got an interview with a marketing agency, I'm 24 weeks pregnant so yeah I'm showing already I don't know what I'm going to do. And yes its tomorrow.

Should I carry my bump there?
Will they even give me a chance?

Just go first. u can tell them u want to resume after maternity
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 10:09am On Sep 07, 2016
callola:
Team march, where are you? Let's come out of peeping mood. Plzzzzzzz
we're here o..life n direct.
#teammarchforsharpsharpdelivery

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LadyMessi(f): 10:20am On Sep 07, 2016
limsycutey:

May the Lord grant you your heart desires, we shall celebrate with you very soon in Jesus name. Amen.

May it be unto you according to your heart desires...... We await your testimony ma'am.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AmJane(f): 10:22am On Sep 07, 2016
Congrats mamaoo and others on the birth of your bundles of Joy. Newbies you are welcome to the family. Wish You a successful pregnancy.
sugarbuns you can go first as other mamas have said. Just say a prayer before you go and ask God for everything to work for your favor. Wish You the best.
olaoyekemi it could be or not be real labour. Just know that you are full term and baby can come anytime. You can go to your hospital so that they will assess you. It's better to go and be sent back home if it's not true labour. We await your testimonies ma.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 10:30am On Sep 07, 2016
realdentist:

I get qurssion o. this epidural, do they give it in govt hospitals in Nigeria at all?
I know National Hospital Abuja gives.

Congratulations to your sis @ liftedhands

I just love the way most mamas are dropping their BS. There were so many birth stories of recent to read and learn from. Thumbs up

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 11:00am On Sep 07, 2016
Thanks a lot mamas and amen to the prayers.

Birth story coming shortly make I cook uda first.

Tchiwinnie it's my younger sis baby! Ekene is still chairman no partner for him yet.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Emerald22(f): 11:19am On Sep 07, 2016
Liftedhands:
Thanks a lot mamas and amen to the prayers.
Congrats to ur your youngest sister ma'am, thank God for safe delivery

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 11:34am On Sep 07, 2016
U look good and your son is so so handsome

feddy27:
#ThreadBumpies#TeamOctober#

I managed to take this snapshot.

Bump at 36wks

*catch my toddler by the side grin *mummy's handbag* He goes everywhere wit me

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 11:37am On Sep 07, 2016
Like someone responded earlier, U WAN LEAVE UR BUMP FOR HOUSE GO INTERVIEW? grin grin grin
Please package urself very well and go for your interview, I pray you get the job.

sugarbuns:
So I have this job I want to leave after maternity, I told my husband and he says its ok but feels I should get another first before I leave as a baby is coming and we need every cent. So I started applying for jobs last week hoping I could get some interviews during mat leave.

I'm crazy about marketing but I hardly get call backs because I studied Microbiology and no one wants to take me seriously.
The point of all this my long tori is I got an interview with a marketing agency, I'm 24 weeks pregnant so yeah I'm showing already I don't know what I'm going to do. And yes its tomorrow.

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 11:47am On Sep 07, 2016
enque:
U look good and your son is so so handsome

Awwwww!!! I'm blushing smiley smiley smiley

Thanks dearie
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chrisdada16(f): 11:59am On Sep 07, 2016
callola:
Team march, where are you? Let's come out of peeping mood. Plzzzzzzz
Yes present ma...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Scaredwife: 12:04pm On Sep 07, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cherrymum1: 12:22pm On Sep 07, 2016
Scaredwife:

Why are u scared Na....scaredwife

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ijelex: 12:25pm On Sep 07, 2016
kai make una chook mouth for my matter now. I go kneel down o(sits on the floor,ties my scarf over my bump and starts crying)

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 12:40pm On Sep 07, 2016
be patient small na.....dem go soon answer u. b like mamas de busy small

Ijelex:
kai make una chook mouth for my matter now. I go kneel down o(sits on the floor,ties my scarf over my bump and starts crying)
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ashleyjonas: 12:47pm On Sep 07, 2016
LadyMessi:
@Mydeporch, you are highly welcome to this wonderful thread and to the most favored team, team November, my wish to you and other waddling mamas is that we will all carry to term.

My able capoo iomoge2, longest time o! I sight your beautiful bump.
To my outstanding November mamas the Lord is our strength.
Congrats to all that have birthed.

Most of the women experienced pregnancy gingivitis problem. So you should consult with your dentist if you have noticed any of such oral health problem. Click For More read: http://www.naturessmile.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 12:59pm On Sep 07, 2016
Ijelex:
Good morning mamas.I went for scan yesterday and this is the report.
A single viable active fortius sorry fetus in cephalic presentation,longitudinal lie.Fetal cardiac activity and body/limb movement is actively noted.FHR=140Bpm.Plancenta is anterior,towards upper uterine segment,normal in thickness and echotexture of grade 0 maturation.
Liquor volume is adequate. Os is closed.No gross visceral anomaly.No uterine myoma.
MATURITY
BPD=46.7mm,corresponding tob20weeks 5days
FL=31.6mm,corresponding to 20weeks3days
EDD19/01/17
AC=190mm
EFW=0.56kg

my worry is the Abdominal circumference being large for the gestational age I have a feeling the fetal weight is small.

Cc soonest

Hi mama, you know this scan measurement of a thing is dependent on d expertise of d sonographer. Also d large AC may be due to how baby positioned himself during d scan.
Also if I remember well, my SIL had gestational diabetes and her baby had large AC then during scan. Her doctor said it was related. Pls discuss with your doctor.
Cc: rofemiguwa
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyconcepts(f): 1:39pm On Sep 07, 2016
Yaaaaaaaaaay!!!!

Its my birthday....... 007 (Mrs Bond)

Can I get a birthday mate plzzzzzzzzzzz?

=======================================

This time last year I was HEAVILY pregnant and elephant walking......Now I have a 'beautiful' SUN (President Mofe) who will be 1year in a month kiss kiss. I have too many things to be grateful for, especially the things I didn't even pray for by God did them anyway.

#StrictlyThanksgiving
#GodBlessThe7thSign
#BirthdayAttitude

22 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oshey01(f): 1:40pm On Sep 07, 2016
mydeporch:

Boy and EDD is 30th November

U are welcome

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oshey01(f): 1:45pm On Sep 07, 2016
FruitfulRay:
Good day all, am new here and your posts are really beautiful, am not yet pregnant but I believe am conceiving this month. Being married for almost two years now and my prayer Is that i will be pregnant before our second anniversary which is in November. I need as many people as possible to say amen and agree with me.

God bless you all

Amen Amen Amen. iN Jesus name
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 1:50pm On Sep 07, 2016
happy birthday..........God bless U

tyconcepts:
Yaaaaaaaaaay!!!!

Its my birthday....... 007 (Mrs Bond)

Can I get a birthday mate plzzzzzzzzzzz?

=======================================

This time last year I was HEAVILY pregnant and elephant walking......Now I have a 'beautiful' SUN (President Mofe) who will be 1year in a month kiss kiss. I have too many things to be grateful for, especially the things I didn't even pray for by God did them anyway.

#StrictlyThanksgiving
#GodBlessThe7thSign
#BirthdayAttitude

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chizeal(f): 1:56pm On Sep 07, 2016
Funny you @ sugarbuns, leave ur bumps ke?? How Wil u do it sef . Jst be optimistic. It's well oo.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by simplebukky: 1:57pm On Sep 07, 2016
My Birth Story:
According to first Scan, due date was Aug 23 cos I was not sure of lmp. Last scan done on the, 19th of August was August 25.
No sign on Aug 23 except for the normal Brackson hicks, by wednesday in the Evening, I went to the market with my husband, cooked and went to bed.
I woke up around 2.am cos I was having on and off contraction that didn't go away despite changing position and drinking water, I went to ease my self, when I got back , I saw clear mucus on the bed, I cleaned up and try to time it and discovered the contractions were 8 minutes apart, my husband was now like, let us go to the hospital, I told him its not yet time that he should go and sleep. I could not sleep again so I went to clean and arrange my kitchen and doing other stuffs till We left for the hospital around 5.30 am.
I told the nurse on duty what I was going through and she checked and said I was 3 cm and I got admitted, did all the neccesary test but instead of contraction to increase, it reduced to 4 in an hour. I walked around but it was like that till around 9 pm in the Evening.
We had concluded with the nurses that I will be induced the following morning when Doctors are around and I even told my husband to go home so I can prepare Myself mentality for the induction pain due to experience I had with my first Baby.
But God had a different plan for me, around 10 pm, I noticed I was contracting every 10 minutes, I monitored Myself till 11pm and then went to tell the nurse to check me which she did, She said I was 4cm and progressing. I said Thank God and went back to my Bed to pray, I then picked my Bible and went outside so as not to disturb others, I started walking around and praying in between contractions.
I vomitted around 00.45 am and then went to wake the nurse to check again and this time, I was 7 cm dilated and she transferred me to the labour ward.
I managed the pains all through by breathing through my mouth till I was fully dilated and I could not control the urge to push. I was almost pushing my Baby out with poo when the midwife gave me a slap not to push till I was moved to the delivery room, immediately I was positioned, I didn't wait to be instructed before pushing my Princess out at exactly 2.42 am on the 26th of August weighing 3.4kg without tear and the placenta came out immediately.
She swallowed fluid and was taken to the nursery for observation but was released some hours later that she is okay. I thank God for a smooth delivery without any form of intervention cos I have been praying to experience it.
My husband was so surprised when I called Him around, 3.30 am that I had delivered.
I pray for everyone that God will make the people on duty on Your day of delivery to favour U and work with U becos it helps a lot too. Despite the fact that no one was with me, they were the ones that moved my stuffs and help with all I needed till my husband arrived around 5am. Proudly Team August 2016.

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by stephmiracle: 1:57pm On Sep 07, 2016
Floy2k:
I'm so tired of this life, maybe be I should just end it right now. Do u think it is fair to commit suicide? No job, 2kids, pregnant, no house to live in. Should I be hopeful? Tell me pls

Hey! Hey! Hey!.. Stop it right there. God has not forsaken you. He says he will never leave you nor forsake you so still have faith in Him. No matter what you are going through now, it's not the end of life and God will see you through

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PresVA: 2:02pm On Sep 07, 2016
sugarbuns:

Hi, I think I'm in a good position to encourage you. ..
I recently got a good job with my pregnancy. . Did all the five stages of the recruitment process with my bump(I was btw 20-28weeks during the processes)...
Like you, I was somewhat shy and apprehensive but my husband encouraged me.. we prepared for the interview together. . Considering my pregnancy, I knew I needed an outstanding performance to convince the HRs/managers to hire me and so I really did prepare well..

My dear, just prepare well.. if they see the value in you, pregnancy won't prevent their hiring you, afterall you won't be pregnant forever and pregnancy isn't a disability. . Be explicit about your skills, achievements and experiences, let them know you will add value to their organisation as that's wht every company wants... You're going for a marketing position, give examples of how you've achieved good sales in your previous job(s)...

Above all, pray.. God has a way of doing things. .

So dear, please rock your bump wella.. pregnancy isn't a disease or something to be ashamed of. ..
I wish you the best kiss kiss

13 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ijelex: 2:03pm On Sep 07, 2016
[quote author=soonest post=49151307]

Hi mama, you know this scan measurement of a thing is dependent on d expertise of d sonographer. Also d large AC may be due to how baby positioned himself during d scan.

Thnx ma'am my appointment is in 2 weeks time,my hospital doesn't accept the report from other scan centres.Will sure rescan in my next appointment so my Dr can review the report with me.I don't have gestational diabetes.Thanks once again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by HerteEnUke26(f): 3:01pm On Sep 07, 2016
olaoyekemi:
Good morning house been a while.A big congrats to all my teammates DAT has drop may God protect them.

Congrats tchwinnie on ur Bfp may God make it easy for u.

Now time to rant.I was at work yesterday and I started feeling dis on& off contraction but not painful BT it was regular, fast forward to evening it was painful and a bit regular,I was so happy DAT baby is coming.I had a warm bath,packed my bag again& all of a sudden I didn't feel anything again.am at work now and d contractions av started again but not painful.

Mamas could dis b labour.it was not like dis during my first.pls mamas torchlight my matter o.
edd is 22
my dear, I think we are in the same boat ooo, have been having this on and off tightening since last week, but for two days now, its been intense and painful though at random intervals.
My edd is tomorrow, don't know if I should wait it out or go anyways, but these govt hospitals midwives can sabi yabb cos am not a first timer, no water has broken nor bloody show. Just trying not to fret, I hope sabi mamas can torchlight our matter, it will surely end in praise.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chizeal(f): 3:03pm On Sep 07, 2016
Hi all
Hapi birthday tyconcepts. Congrats to all dat hav delivered, God gat u. Birthstoties everywhere. God is rilly at work
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 3:04pm On Sep 07, 2016
Liftedhands:
Birth alert..

To God alone be all the glory my kid sis delivered her baby girl today 7th of September at exactly 3.05am weighing 3.2kg VD.
Baby and mum are doing great! Daddy is ecstatic, grandma has called the whole world already(owambe loading wink)

Meet our princess and heart-throb

Gabriela Morenike Kanyiraluchi

cc sugah

Congrats 2 ur kid sis. God bless baby Gabriela.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2288) (2289) (2290) (2291) (2292) (2293) (2294) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ekabobo and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.