Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,461 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:02 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2413) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8124527 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2410) (2411) (2412) (2413) (2414) (2415) (2416) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 12:14pm On Oct 10, 2016
Teegali:
Alhamdulilah, welcomed my BG around 5:30pm 09/10/16 via VD,weighing 3kg.I can't sleep I just want to keep watching her.Thanks my e family for your love and prayers. BS later
Congrats dear...may she be a blessing to her world.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by UmmTwins2: 12:17pm On Oct 10, 2016
Oya blow d whistle!!! cool cool cheesy where r all d #Independence babies? Leme see ya hands up grin welcome to our new cuties n HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY to all the alumni kiss kiss kiss ma'am ozycy, zaynie, stadora, cutiereborn, n d rest #teamOctober2015 mamas oya bring out our adorables, let them see our haute haute cuties, let's show them how it's done cool cool cool cool cheesy kiss kiss kiss
Happy birthday to our precious babies. may they continue to grow healthy, become happy, successful, accomplished, kindhearted, God-fearing, great men n women that wl make generations proud; a blessing to d world inshaAllaah. AMEEN.
It's my son Imran Aramide's bday today n we'r grateful to God to be his parents. May he continue to be d coolness of our eyes. n we pray for more of ds beautiful gift. Amin

22 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anak123: 12:20pm On Oct 10, 2016
Flodel:
Happy new month n happy independence nigeria. Abego mamas wat cat i use appollo don catch me for eyes oo, d reddness n swelling no b for hia ooo
cc
soonest
liftedhands
zaynie
anak123

n all oda sabi mamas

Sorry ma'am, just saw this. Sure it's better now.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SURYSuri(f): 12:26pm On Oct 10, 2016
Teegali:
Alhamdulilah, welcomed my BG around 5:30pm 09/10/16 via VD,weighing 3kg.I can't sleep I just want to keep watching her.Thanks my e family for your love and prayers. BS later
Alhamdulillah! Alhamdulillah!! Alhamdulillah rabil Alamin, congratulations, may she be a source of happiness in your life.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutiereborn(f): 12:26pm On Oct 10, 2016
UmmTwins2:
Oya blow d whistle!!! cool cool cheesy where r all d #Independence babies? Leme see ya hands up grin welcome to our new cuties n HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY to all the alumni kiss kiss kiss ma'am ozycy, zaynie, stadora, cutiereborn, n d rest #teamOctober2015 mamas oya bring out our adorables, let them see our haute haute cuties, let's show them how it's done cool cool cool cool cheesy kiss kiss kiss
Happy birthday to our precious babies. may they continue to grow healthy, become happy, successful, accomplished, kindhearted, God-fearing, great men n women that wl make generations proud; a blessing to d world inshaAllaah. AMEEN.
It's my son Imran Aramide's bday today n we'r grateful to God to be his parents. May he continue to be d coolness of our eyes. n we pray for more of ds beautiful gift. Amin
Imran is a chubby cutie! Happy Birthday dear. You shall live long to fulfill your God given destiny, Amen.
Btw, am #teamseptember2015. My baby girl celebrated her one year on 29th of sept last week.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by UmmTwins2: 12:39pm On Oct 10, 2016
cutiereborn:

Imran is a chubby cutie! Happy Birthday dear. You shall live long to fulfill your God given destiny, Amen.
Btw, am #teamseptember2015. My BlackBerry celebrated her one year on 29th of sept last week.

HAPPY Bday to her too. Plenty kiss kiss kiss frm Imran n mommy smiley

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by UmmTwins2: 12:41pm On Oct 10, 2016

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by UmmTwins2: 12:48pm On Oct 10, 2016

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Doubledouble: 2:29pm On Oct 10, 2016
Jennifer89:
****Singing Praises to the lord *****
****Sprinkle White Powder on all mamas**

Glory Glory Glory!! My BB arrived on the 8/10/2016 via CS weighing 3.38kg.

it can only be God. He has made me smile again.

Cc Zaynie
CT Ozycy
Cc all 2015 Sept mamas

Mother alive, baby alive husband alive and plenty money

The Lord is Good!!! So happy for you darling teamie...sept 2015)...this is the best news ever...totally made my year!
May the good Lord be with our prince, every step of the way, he shall live to fulfil his destiny in God, in Jesus name, Amen!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 2:35pm On Oct 10, 2016
Teegali:
Yippee! Congrats darling, ur joy shall be permanent ijn.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 2:37pm On Oct 10, 2016
iomoge2:

Abi o.
N am working dat day.
Lol
I want Oct 22 baby o, wedding anniversary things.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 10, 2016
Hello mamas, I am one of you but I am kind of shy to use my original moniker for this post.

I would like to know if most women experience this and would like us as future mother in-laws to guard against this (for those of us who see it as excessive cos I know some would not and that's OK).

My very good mother Inlaw believes in calling all her children everyday. Including my hubby who is married. Sometimes, she calls twice a day. Sometimes, early morning and late at night. Sometimes, when he is at work. Sometimes, when we are making love, she will call and call. And even start calling my own phone if we do not pick. . Someone who doesn't know her will think there is an emergency. angry wink
A few times, my hubby has picked the call during our kpekusing. Now he does not.

Sometimes, my hubby does not pick if he is eating. Sometimes, he will tell me to pick if he is sleepy or already sleeping. He will wake up and if I'm still awake, he will tell me to help him pick. I have no issues with her calls so far as its not me that she calls so often like that. Mothers here, will you call your married children like this? (I undastand unmarried kids. Heck...my former roommate's father called her every evening while we were in sch). But married full grown men/women?!!

The funny thing is my hubby said one time that he will call his son/daughter this often too. shocked
tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 3:07pm On Oct 10, 2016
Chanbaby:

U are just making me laugh at lot today oh. "Accuse mamas of having clique." grin
Yes ooo the thing don cause plenty fight for hia before.. We even use champagne to beg mama pintoxx when she vex for us then say we get clique that's why we no answer her.
Pintoxx na play I dey play o grin grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 3:12pm On Oct 10, 2016
Jennifer89:
****Singing Praises to the lord *****
****Sprinkle White Powder on all mamas**

Glory Glory Glory!! My BB arrived on the 8/10/2016 via CS weighing 3.38kg.

it can only be God. He has made me smile again.

Cc Zayn.ie
CT Ozyc.y
Cc all 2015 Sept mamas

Mother alive, baby alive husband alive and plenty money
Congrats dear. God never fails. May your son continually be a source of joy to you and yours
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 3:15pm On Oct 10, 2016
Flowerlady01:
Hello mamas, I am one of you but I am kind of shy to use my original moniker for this post.

I would like to know if most women experience this and would like us as future mother in-laws to guard against this (for those of us who see it as excessive cos I know some would not and that's OK).

My very good mother Inlaw believes in calling all her children everyday. Including my hubby who is married. Sometimes, she calls twice a day. Sometimes, early morning and late at night. Sometimes, when he is at work. Sometimes, when we are making love, she will call and call. And even start calling my own phone. Someone who doesn't know her will think there is an emergency. angry wink

Sometimes, my hubby does not pick if he is eating. Sometimes, he will tell me to pick if he is sleepy or already sleeping. He will wake up and if I'm still awake, he will tell me to help him pick. I have no issues with her calls so far as its not me that she calls so often like that. Mothers here, will you call your married children like this? (I undastand unmarried kids. Heck...my former roommate's father called her every evening while we were in sch). But married full grown men/women?!!

The funny thing is my hubby said one time that he will call his son/daughter this often too. shocked
tongue

If that is her only " vice"... abeg just indulge the woman . i dont believe she means any ill.

I know a few mothers that after morning prayers, they will do roll call for all their children. Its just their way of checking in on them. Married or not! Sometimes again after evening prayers as well!

I doubt the calls last more than a couple of minutes a day. Besides they cant tell her to stop because na high BP them go just give mama.

13 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 3:20pm On Oct 10, 2016
AbbynHummy:
Hello mama's. When can I start shopping for my baby things. I'm a second time mother. Also will 20k be enough to shop for the basic baby items like first wear, flask, clothes e.t.c
Haba mana. Na we suppose dey learn from you as per second time mum tinz.
Generally advised to start as soon as you know your baby's gender.
20k in this economy cry I don't know o, maube mamas that shopped recently would help
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by callola: 3:21pm On Oct 10, 2016
lilybestie:
I saw this prayer and i decide to share. #prayer Monday.

Prayer Points from Mother's Summit by Funke Felix Adejumo-

My Seed is a Champion

1.Oh earth, I speak to you, begin to yield your increase to my seeds.
Let everything i put on this earth germinate

2.My seed will not be a servant to their enemy.
I will not beg my enemy for my seed.

3.My seed will not bring me shame!

4.Father let the good things of this earth locate my seed!
My seed will not borrow or beg

5.My seed will be a palace pillar in the kingdom of God

6.No evil, stray bullet, sickness will touch my seed!

7.Father make me a wonder

8.Father let it be difficult for the devil & people to explain me

9.Father whatever it takes for a woman to have honour respect & dignity, put in me

10.Father, clothe me!
I shall not be naked in Jesus Name.

11.Father my children shall not be wasted

12.My seed will not be a victim of evil substitution! They will not die another's death

13.Father reward me for my sacrifices as a mother & a wife

14.My children will be kind enough to take care of me!
They will marry into good homes.

15.I crush the skull of Every Abimelech (Alakoba) plotting against me

16.My feet & that of my seed shall not step into trouble!

17.While I am young, ì will not become a widow!
Also,My husband will not bury me!

18.My seat shall not be vacant!
No one will represent me on the day of joy of my seed.

19.I shall not be a victim of anyone's error

20.When it is sweet for me it will not suddenly finish

21.God fight for me & for my children

22.I will see, reap & eat my harvest!

23.Lord,the 3 things that accompanied my seed when he came into the world will not accompany him when he is going (blood -i.e. assassination, accident, crying/tears and unclothedness)

24.My children shall not be terrified in life

25.I curse every devourer over my children's academics, health, finance, work, business, marriage

26.Lord Deliver my children from group afflictions & corporate embargos!

27.I receive & declare championship academically & mentally, maritally, financially over my children

28.My seed shall not stumble in Jesus Name .

As a mother, pray this prayer With one hand on your chest and the other on your stomach.

1. Every child that sucked these breasts and passed thro my womb shall not be slaughtered by devil's cohorts in Jesus Name.

2.. I cover my children with the Blood of Jesus.

They will always escape the traps of the enemies.

3. I will not weep or bury any of my children.

4. My children are my garment of honor, therefore they shall not be ripped off by the enemies.

5. Blood of Jesus, avail and prevail over my children.

So shall it be In Jesus Name. Amen.

From the VOICE OF THE PREVAILING MOTHER.

PASS IT ON TO MOTHERS AND MOTHERS TO BE. AND YOUR CHILDREN SHALL ALWAYS BE VICTORS AND NOT VICTIMS. In Jesus Name. AMEN
amen amen and Amen. Thank you for the wonderful prayer ma.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 10, 2016
AlphaHandMaiden , my main proff, OK o.
Lolz. But hope you are not planning to tow this line. The children can get tired of you and ur frequent calls you know tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 3:28pm On Oct 10, 2016
Purity77:

grin grin grin hahahahaha, sugar you won't kill me. But this is really ridiculous.
Naija !!! We really need to change. We need reorientation.

It's very funny - Even a close friend you sacrifice alot for & go out of your way to do things for, someone you open heartedly & out of love gave your new top notch wedding gown to use for free during her wedding & she accepted it with a full dive without rejecting it for fear that there's witchcraft on it that will prevent the marriage will still come back & do the same thing to you; hide her pregnancy from you & when you eventually get to know after several months (sometime in may), she'll tell you she's due in December when she's actually few weeks away from her delivery & due to give birth in June/August. grin grin lolsss...

Someone I thought was my very good friend did that to me & I laughed eh...it was just so funny & stupid. cheesy cheesy

Well that taught me a big lesson - " Never be free & open hearted with people who think evil of you". Don't even trust them or commit yourself to them cos like they say, people are no different from what they think of others.
If for no perceived reason they start getting paranoid you'll harm them, then that means they themselves have been secretly harming & undermining you from behind hence their sudden paranoia & strong desire to protect themselves from you.

Igbo's will say "Ogbu Nma anaghi ekwe ka Nma gaa ya na azu" (an evil person is always cautious so that similar evils will not befall him). cheesy
cheesy God help us
That wan na frenemy o. So what would she say happened when she eventually births in June instead of December? Premature baby? Shior!!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by wonyi: 4:14pm On Oct 10, 2016
lilybestie:
I saw this prayer and i decide to share. #prayer Monday.

Prayer Points from Mother's Summit by Funke Felix Adejumo-

My Seed is a Champion

1.Oh earth, I speak to you, begin to yield your increase to my seeds.
Let everything i put on this earth germinate

2.My seed will not be a servant to their enemy.
I will not beg my enemy for my seed.

3.My seed will not bring me shame!

4.Father let the good things of this earth locate my seed!
My seed will not borrow or beg

5.My seed will be a palace pillar in the kingdom of God

6.No evil, stray bullet, sickness will touch my seed!

7.Father make me a wonder

8.Father let it be difficult for the devil & people to explain me

9.Father whatever it takes for a woman to have honour respect & dignity, put in me

10.Father, clothe me!
I shall not be naked in Jesus Name.

11.Father my children shall not be wasted

12.My seed will not be a victim of evil substitution! They will not die another's death

13.Father reward me for my sacrifices as a mother & a wife

14.My children will be kind enough to take care of me!
They will marry into good homes.

15.I crush the skull of Every Abimelech (Alakoba) plotting against me

16.My feet & that of my seed shall not step into trouble!

17.While I am young, ì will not become a widow!
Also,My husband will not bury me!

18.My seat shall not be vacant!
No one will represent me on the day of joy of my seed.

19.I shall not be a victim of anyone's error

20.When it is sweet for me it will not suddenly finish

21.God fight for me & for my children

22.I will see, reap & eat my harvest!

23.Lord,the 3 things that accompanied my seed when he came into the world will not accompany him when he is going (blood -i.e. assassination, accident, crying/tears and unclothedness)

24.My children shall not be terrified in life

25.I curse every devourer over my children's academics, health, finance, work, business, marriage

26.Lord Deliver my children from group afflictions & corporate embargos!

27.I receive & declare championship academically & mentally, maritally, financially over my children

28.My seed shall not stumble in Jesus Name .

As a mother, pray this prayer With one hand on your chest and the other on your stomach.

1. Every child that sucked these breasts and passed thro my womb shall not be slaughtered by devil's cohorts in Jesus Name.

2.. I cover my children with the Blood of Jesus.

They will always escape the traps of the enemies.

3. I will not weep or bury any of my children.

4. My children are my garment of honor, therefore they shall not be ripped off by the enemies.

5. Blood of Jesus, avail and prevail over my children.

So shall it be In Jesus Name. Amen.

From the VOICE OF THE PREVAILING MOTHER.

PASS IT ON TO MOTHERS AND MOTHERS TO BE. AND YOUR CHILDREN SHALL ALWAYS BE VICTORS AND NOT VICTIMS. In Jesus Name. AMEN
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 4:19pm On Oct 10, 2016
callola and wonyi, please stop quoting long posts. Kindly modify

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 4:20pm On Oct 10, 2016
Lucioustrish, you are in my prayers! The Lord be with you and perfect that which He has started kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 4:27pm On Oct 10, 2016
Flowerlady01:
AlphaHandMaiden , my main proff, OK o.
Lolz. But hope you are not planning to tow this line. The children can get tired of you and ur frequent calls you know tongue

I hope not... lol! There are people with bigger issues oh jare! They should be happy that it is only calling they have to deal with.... grin

But we wont live forever na, those things people think they are tired of with their parents are the things they miss the most when they are no longer with us.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Moyingirl: 4:40pm On Oct 10, 2016
Blessedmum:
I want Oct 22 baby o, wedding anniversary things.
That's my birthday date!!!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lbotusme: 4:53pm On Oct 10, 2016
Birth alert!!!!!
My prince is here!!! He made his grand entrance at about 4:50am today 10/10/16.
Cc feddy27

@flowerlady01, I don't see the fuzz about your mil calling to check on her children. It's not a big deal.
What exactly is the problem here? Maybe there's something I don't understand.

30 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by temmy2103(f): 4:56pm On Oct 10, 2016
Flowerlady01 my mum calls every morning and night to check on us.
I do same with my siblings and dh if we aren't together. Don't think there's any harm in it

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 5:10pm On Oct 10, 2016
Teegali:
Alhamdulilah, welcomed my BG around 5:30pm 09/10/16 via VD,weighing 3kg.[b]I can't sleep I just want to keep watching her.[/b]Thanks my e family for your love and prayers. BS later
I understand what you are going through, my friend had exact same thing after an initial loss, but be rest assured that she has come to stay. God would keep her safe
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 6:10pm On Oct 10, 2016
Imran!!! kiss kiss
Omo alalubarika.
Happy first birthday to you darling.
I wish you many happy and fruitful years ahead. kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 6:13pm On Oct 10, 2016
sugah:

Yes ooo the thing don cause plenty fight for hia before.. We even use champagne to beg mama pintoxx when she vex for us then say we get clique that's why we no answer her.
Pintoxx na play I dey play o grin grin grin

FearFear tongue
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nwapastor: 6:17pm On Oct 10, 2016
Greetings to all mamas old and new, waddling and vigilante especially September and October mamas (sugah, feddy27)
I don born since September 27th, BBG weighed 2.8 vaginal delivery.
I have issues with my phone hence the long silence and absence.
Birth story loading....

24 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 6:23pm On Oct 10, 2016
Lbotusme:
Birth alert!!!!!
My prince is here!!! He made his grand entrance at about 4:50am.

Congratulations my darling teamie! On behalf of #TeamOctober#, we celebrate with you and your family! Welcome baby boy kiss

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 6:27pm On Oct 10, 2016
nwapastor:
Greetings to all mamas old and new, waddling and vigilante especially September and October mamas (suga..h, feddy..27)
I don born since September 27th, BBG weighed 2.8 vaginal delivery.
I have issues with my phone hence the long silence and absence.
Birth story loading....

Teamie, congrats love *big hugs* I don find u tire.. thank God it ended in praise. Kisses to your baby girl

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2410) (2411) (2412) (2413) (2414) (2415) (2416) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: joliefille(f)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.