Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2415) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8154083 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2412) (2413) (2414) (2415) (2416) (2417) (2418) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by simababe(f): 9:20pm On Oct 10, 2016
@teegali, ur baby is here to stay, don't worry God is with you. We all shal not lose any of our lo(s) IJN

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chanbaby: 9:22pm On Oct 10, 2016
@purity77
I'm doing great. Not all at. Didn't think ur write up was directed to anyone. Just gave my own person situation.
It's bad of that ur friend oh. My sil that is aware told me not to tell my very close friend but I did the same day she told me not to. I also told her it's valentine baby( feb Edd) I'm expecting didn't have to tell her my actual Edd.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by airforcewife(f): 9:26pm On Oct 10, 2016
Iomoge Amen! @ while crossing road shocked cheesy cheesy that got me LOLing!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 9:27pm On Oct 10, 2016
Ummtwins...

Happy Birthday to your handsome boy even if i didnt see him... i know he is handsome.

Hope u r joining soon....
Hehehhe. Novem2017 mama loading. grin grin grin

Hugs.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Florena(f): 9:33pm On Oct 10, 2016
iomoge2:

For the leg hooking, that na another thing o. Let florena come and explain. Kikikikii
Na d type way u go just wait or pause... pray make e no do u when u dey cross road o.... amen.
So I Don turn queen of locking abi? grin grin

Jazzyjazz you are a pro already, hope it didn't take long before it unlocks? Sorry dear!

I've started having mild backpain ooo, and that stomach hardening, feels weird!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 9:42pm On Oct 10, 2016
Hehehe, me? Pro? For where biko? Pro of gini?

Hmm my sister, e no tey before d leg unlock o

You are experiencing mild backpain? My own don pass mild o! I couldn't sit, or lie down today cos of back pain. Not lower back pain sha. Just all round back pain. I was just uncomfortable and I felt a bit frustrated mehn! If I lie down, I'll be out of breath, if I sit down, I'll be turning left and right

And yes the stomach tightening feels really weird!

Florena:

So I Don turn queen of locking abi? grin grin

Jazzyjazz you are a pro already, hope it didn't take long before it unlocks? Sorry dear!

I've started having mild backpain ooo, and that stomach hardening, feels weird!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Purity77: 10:01pm On Oct 10, 2016
Chanbaby:
@purity77
I'm doing great. Not all at. Didn't think ur write up was directed to anyone. Just gave my own person situation.
It's bad of that ur friend oh. My sil that is aware told me not to tell my very close friend but I did the same day she told me not to. I also told her it's valentine baby( feb Edd) I'm expecting didn't have to tell her my actual Edd.
OK dear. So cool. Wishing us all a smooth ride & delivery.
Amen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 10:17pm On Oct 10, 2016
iomoge2:

I want em em erm erm...

Baby picture celebrating anniversary with Momma n Dadda grin grin
Don't worry you will get it but you must fulfill your own part of the deal.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gurlnext2u: 12:11am On Oct 11, 2016
Congrats VEE992 and other mama's that have delivered. God bless your LO's.
Hope everyone is doing well? grin
VEE992:
People oooo....mamas oooo....i just gave birth to a bouncing baby boy oooo....weighing 3.5kg at1:56pm today....hmmmm mamas, LABOUR is real oooooooo....BS story later ooooo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gurlnext2u: 12:44am On Oct 11, 2016
@ Teegali your baby is here to stay. God will protect her.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sixx: 1:18am On Oct 11, 2016
Rukkington:
I base in Ibadan o @sixx
And yes, 10k for everything @ozycy. I was surprised too. He tld me dis a month ago so, I will ask again tomorrow before making payment
Ok sis, update us d pic wen its completed so we go order.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 6:28am On Oct 11, 2016
Blessedmum:

Don't worry you will get it but you must fulfill your own part of the deal.

grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by stephmiracle: 6:49am On Oct 11, 2016
.its so hard to take just a nap since yesterday. But I believe she has come to stay.[/quote]

@teegali, yeah dear. She has really come to stay. Sleep and rest as long as you want to. You will definitely meet her when u wake up. God's got u

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 7:03am On Oct 11, 2016
barak4real:

The area around the opening is hard but i dont feel pain if i press it but a bit of soreness on the left part and the stitched area is looking as if it a wound scar trying to heal ,the cut is closed ....the soreness only apply to the left part....do u think i stress myself or an infection..

Just let your doc take a look at it sis.

My own incision opened and was bringing out fluid after i went shopping at shoprite. I trekked a long distance because shoprite was at the far end of the mall. And i also went to the market after i was done. 2 days after, my incision opened. It could be the cause.

Stress less, clean well, see your doc.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by luscioustrish(f): 7:18am On Oct 11, 2016
Birth Alert!!!!

Delivered a BBB yesterday morning 10/10/2016 at 7:05am via VD,weighing 3.2kg no tear or episiotomy after being in labour for 3 days,I'm so grateful to God for his mercies. We're still in the hospital and we're doing great and yes vigilante is real,can't still believe I'm a mother cheesy.

His name is Shawn.
#team October still dropping it.
Wishing my remaining teamies safe,swift delivery.
Cc. Captain feddy27

51 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by luscioustrish(f): 7:23am On Oct 11, 2016
serendipityF:
Celebration galore, Yaaaay! team october, we are blessed like that...congrats to my darling teamies BellaElla, nwapastor, Lbotusme, Onyinyechika08, teegali and our lovely porters. May ur children bring u happiness always. Cant wait to announce mine too bt I know God's gat me, I go announce in the next 24hrs grin wink with all shades of joy
Cappo feddy27, I throway salute!
Luscioustrish, hw far teamie, congrats in adv.

Thanks ma...i've offloaded oh!!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hajarahbadmus(f): 7:29am On Oct 11, 2016
Flowerlady01:
Lbotusme, congrats...
@you and temmy2103 ,okay. Thanks.
For a spouse and little children or young adults, I can undastand the frequent calls.

But to be calling morning &night to check up on grown married men/women...I can't wrap my head around it yet. Seems too much to me personally. My parents don't do it and if they did, I would feel choked and won't appreciate it. I won't do it to a married child. For my sake and for their sake and their spouses sake. Its not okay pls. Are they babies?!

MADAM...YOU ARE MAKING AN ISSUE OUT OF NONE...HABA! IS YOUR HUSBAND COMPLAINING? BESIDES MUMMY WONT LIVE FOREVER..LET HER ENJOY HER CHILD ABEG...SHE MADE HIM THE HUSBAND YOU MARRIED..MAYBE YOU ONEDAY WANT YOUR SON'S WIFE TO ALSO NAG AND COMPLAIN ABOUT YOU. . YOU HAVE TO BE TOLERANT. .WHAT IF YOU WERE STAYING WITH YOUR INLAWS? YOU WOULD HAVE PROBABLY BROUGHT DOWN THE ROOF.. YOUR MIL HASNT DONE ANYTHING WRONG..WHAT IF SHE CAME OVER EVERY WEEKEND? ANOTHER STORY ABI? MARRIAGE IS ALL ABOUT TOLERANCE AND BEING ACCOMODATING..YOUR PARENTS DONT CALL ALL THE TIME DOESNT MEAN THEY DONT HAVE THEIR WEAKNESSES OR THEY ARE PERFECT! HE IS MARRIED BUT HE IS STILL A BABY TO HIS MUM! PLEASE BRING UP ANOTHER ISSUE

13 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:36am On Oct 11, 2016
rchilee, hi. I see you. How are you and the baby?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cheeketo(f): 7:38am On Oct 11, 2016
bumpy Tuesday, we at 22wks, pix taken 2wks ago,

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hajarahbadmus(f): 7:40am On Oct 11, 2016
congratulations to all the mamas that have offloaded...May your lo's remain blessed..
@teegail, your lo is here to stay..no frets honey.. just profess goodness and greatness into her...stay string and prayerful. ..you will be fine dear..

ma'am zaynie.. where is the party o!
cute bump @chekketo

for your fenugreek seeds holla via whatsapp: 08168595034

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:40am On Oct 11, 2016
smileyhajarahbadmus, calm down ooo.
I have learnt to accept it as their way. Seriously, e no consign me reach that level so far as it's not me that is receiving morning and night calls.

It's like your mom or parents call you daily too. This one that you are so gallantly defending this matter. *winks*

Get this... It's unhealthy and not the best for a grown married child. My opinion though.
Check up Kor , check down ni...

*walking away with her big belle*

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hajarahbadmus(f): 7:48am On Oct 11, 2016
Flowerlady01:
smileyhajarahbadmus, calm down ooo.
I have learnt to accept it as their way. Seriously, e no consign me reach that level so far as it's not me that is receiving morning and night calls.

It's like your mom or parents call you daily too. This one that you are so gallantly defending this matter. *winks*

Get this... It's unhealthy and not the best for a grown married child. My opinion though.
Check up Kor , check down ni...

*walking away with her big belle*

lol....if I know say you dey waddle, I for no respond o! chei! I go disturb hormones. ..lol

yes my mum calls me like 4 times in a day..she is my bestie..she calls if there is any hot gist and she dishes it as its hot.. she calls in the morning to check on the kids.. when my son is being naughty, i calk my mum snd she talks to him, prays for him and he will say Amen!infact when my phone rings, its my mum calling..no1else calls me as I no get friend...
I also stay with my inlaws so you can imagine.. I know what it means to be choked up..that situation when you are kpekusing and there is a loud bang on the door or that situation when you want to nap before the kids wake up and they are screaming your name just to ask a question. .. but wetin man go do..you just have to tolerate. .I know it wont be forever. .
so friend, ignore or fall in love with the calls cos it aint stopping anytime soon..kisses to the bun in the oven..

13 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:50am On Oct 11, 2016
flowerlady01, I actually think it's sweet on one hand (It's her son she's calling after all ) and suffocating on the other.
I have a married friend that speaks to her mother every single day, more than once. It started before she got married.
Her husband hates it though. He believes her mother is putting ideas into her head especially when they have problems. I'm sure you don't think the same about your MIL.

I know I would find it suffocating if any of my parents called me twice a day (they won't ) because personally I hate people calling me unnecessarily.
But still, I wish I could talk to them more often because I realize one day they ll not be here anymore and I might regret all those times I didn't pick the phone and call just to say hello.

And you know, when mama is gone, you are going to miss those phone calls. You and your husband will. kiss

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Florena(f): 8:06am On Oct 11, 2016
cheeketo:
fresh bump!! With the way you are going eeenn, you will soon turn queen of bumps ooo!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:07am On Oct 11, 2016
Plenty congrats to everyone giving birth around me ooo. Una well done.

kiss
hajarahbadmus, kisses to my baby too.
I really commend those women that are able to live with their in-laws. You are a strong woman. For me, even though my in-laws are good people, I can't live permanently with them o. Lord, I would feel so 'choked'!
Just like the situations you described. I won't make too much noise o but my husband and I must find our own crib. I no fit.

@faithisallihave
...., lolz. Thanks.
Na my hubby go put ideas for her head sef. It's rarely the other way round. I have a 'strong' man as a hubby grin
If she was putting wrong ideas into his head against the family, I would have looked for every means to reduce their calls ooo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by stephmiracle: 8:22am On Oct 11, 2016
[quote author=luscioustrish post=50099012]Birth Alert!!!!

His name is Shawn.

Such a cute name. Congrats teamie . May God make it easy for the rest of us

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by callola: 8:34am On Oct 11, 2016
cheeketo:
. Chai! Ur belle big ooo. Happy bumpy to you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 8:51am On Oct 11, 2016
luscioustrish:
Birth Alert!!!!

Delivered a BBB yesterday morning 10/10/2016 at 7:05am via VD,weighing 3.2kg no tear or episiotomy after being in labour for 3 days,I'm so grateful to God for his mercies. We're still in the hospital and we're doing great and yes vigilante is real,can't still believe I'm a mother cheesy.

His name is Shawn.
Cc. Captain fedd..y27

Yayyyyyyy!!!! Congrats my darling teamie! It has ended in praise. On behalf of team october, we celebrate wit u and your family. Welcome baby Shawn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 8:53am On Oct 11, 2016
Hoooool'up hooool'up grin grin

Morning everyone, I decided to share my big bump with y'all today..
Here we are at 31 weeks. My tenant inside there isn't showing mercy with her kicks at all, infact as big as the belle is, she kicks the walls of my belle like the space isn't enough for her sef.

I have started counting down o, I have like 7 EDDs - the earliest is 12th & the latest is 19th, but me I just want any day in the 1st week of December...shikena!! grin grin grin

Make una no look my 'rugged jeans'o, that's the only one my waist can fit into now grin

P.S - Pls can anyone explain why underneath my navel is sooo black? I don't like the way it looks sad

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 8:55am On Oct 11, 2016
Congrats Trish,

May God bless your LO and family....
No tear or episiotomy? wooow! smiley

luscioustrish:
Birth Alert!!!!

His name is Shawn.
Cc. Captain feddy27

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by prettmum(f): 9:01am On Oct 11, 2016
I sight you my sexy team captain @Giddyperson how are you?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2412) (2413) (2414) (2415) (2416) (2417) (2418) ... (6956) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.