Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2414) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8153976 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2411) (2412) (2413) (2414) (2415) (2416) (2417) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 6:28pm On Oct 10, 2016
zaynie:

FearFear tongue
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 6:33pm On Oct 10, 2016
nwapastor:
Greetings to all mamas old and new, waddling and vigilante especially September and October mamas (suga..h, feddy2..7)
I don born since September 27th, BBG weighed 2.8 vaginal delivery.
I have issues with my phone hence the long silence and absence.
Birth story loading....
Congrats dear.
Congrats to all the already offloaded October moms
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Moyingirl: 6:37pm On Oct 10, 2016
Congratulations to you Teegali and Lbotusme
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 10, 2016
Rukkington:

He shld cos the 5 steps shoe rack he did for me is very strong and unique. And he collected 4k or there abt
I think things are cheaper in Ibadan generally

Wow. Please where in ibadan is he? Can you give me his phone number please? I am in ibadan too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Teegali(f): 6:41pm On Oct 10, 2016
Thank so much my lovely e family for comments, prayers n likes.Easy delivery to all remaining pregnant mums,amen

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 10, 2016
Maaamaaa:
Hello mothers ermmmmmmmm....After Six tests and several missed mp...I'm definitely preggy...

10weeks and counting...EDD is May 3rd...

Its been stress free so far but i suddenly became restless and weak yesterday, i feel worse today...

I've got a rash outbreak on my face abiii pimple sefff....I'm experiencing constipation....

I'm also spitting crazy and my nose is so sensitive...

Wow. Welcome, teamie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Teegali(f): 6:48pm On Oct 10, 2016
@sugah you really understand what I m going through.I so happy yet scared n unhappy that I feel if i should just keep watching her so nothing happens to her.its so hard to take just a nap since yesterday. But I believe she has come to stay.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 6:51pm On Oct 10, 2016
barak4real:
Good morning sabi mama,pls my cs left upper area is paining me,is it normal and how long will i take to heal... The incission area hadnt healed up yet but i clean everyday with spirit shd i still get some stain (mucus like)hope its is normal.

My thighs joint area also aches

Cc,mitchyy,all mamas

It's not suppose to bring out mucus. Its probably infected or you have a wound breakdown.

Is the area around the opening hard and sensitive to touch?

Please see you doc urgently sis.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Purity77: 7:01pm On Oct 10, 2016
Teegali:
Alhamdulilah, welcomed my BG around 5:30pm 09/10/16 via VD,weighing 3kg.I can't sleep I just want to keep watching her.Thanks my e family for your love and prayers. BS later

Big Congrats Teegali! God be praised. Welcome Baby girl, you're blessed.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by serendipityF: 7:12pm On Oct 10, 2016
Celebration galore, Yaaaay! team october, we are blessed like that...congrats to my darling teamies BellaElla, nwapastor, Lbotusme, Onyinyechika08, teegali and our lovely porters. May ur children bring u happiness always. Cant wait to announce mine too bt I know God's gat me, I go announce in the next 24hrs grin wink with all shades of joy
Cappo feddy27, I throway salute!
Luscioustrish, hw far teamie, congrats in adv.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 10, 2016
Lbotusme, congrats...
@you and temmy2103 ,okay. Thanks.
For a spouse and little children or young adults, I can undastand the frequent calls.

But to be calling morning &night to check up on grown married men/women...I can't wrap my head around it yet. Seems too much to me personally. My parents don't do it and if they did, I would feel choked and won't appreciate it. I won't do it to a married child. For my sake and for their sake and their spouses sake. Its not okay pls. Are they babies?!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Purity77: 7:15pm On Oct 10, 2016
Chanbaby:
@purity77

I am actually keeping my preg away from my parent inlaw cos my mil will tell me not to tell my fil cos he will tell his house wife and use it to mock her own children cos her own daughters that has been married (one 8yrs the other 3yrs )has not been TTC. Then my mil will be unusually protective and scared of the unknown and will call me several times an later turn to say she used all her upkeep money to call me. She is just very controversial she might even tell me to move to her house cos my DH works offshore.
Someone that told me not to be going to my parents house too much of which I don't go there as such.

And I also want to surprise many people especially his immediate family cos my DH did hyena operation at age 10 so they are scared that he can't have children.
I know his siblings will be upset cos his elder brother did the same thing that's because he last his 2nd child at birth and the wife had 2miscarriages after then so it was a surprise to the family and I liked it.

Hi Chanbaby,
How you doing?

Hope you didn't feel the write-ups were directed to anyone or school of thought in particular. Not at all.

This is my point exactly, if one has a cogent reason to hide her pregnancy from certain people, very well. Pls by all means do.
What I don't understand is the unnecessary need for some ladies to convert previously very close friends & folks who have always meant well for them, into "assumed temporary witches" just because they're now pregnant.

Funny enough, these kind of ladies are the same kind that'll expect you to rush down to their house bearing gifts worth hundreds of thousands immediately they deliver!

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Teegali(f): 7:30pm On Oct 10, 2016
I have become more scared since yesterday midnight when she started to vomit thick meconium mixed blood or something like that she was taken immediately to NICU,they suction to remove all the things she was vomiting, they observed her till morning n brought her back,the doctor said she is now OK but she is still bringing out saliva
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 7:36pm On Oct 10, 2016
Birth Alerts everywhere. Thank God for safe deliveries. 
Congratulations to all the mama's that have delivered. May God's protection continually be upon your lo's and your families. 

Pls mamas help me thank God o!

Today I decided to go to the bank to find out process of changing the name I used in opening my account, when I left home, I took a keke to a bus stop where I'm to get a cab, on our way, trailer nearly cleared us on the road! But thank God nothing happened. 

On my way back home, I was in a cab, getting close to the junction where I'll drop, VIO officials were stopping vehicles, that's how some were running and speeding. They flagged down this trailer that usually lifts crane, apparently the driver didn't have his papers or so, thats how he pretended to park, then started speeding! The taxi I entered was directly infront of him! Honestly, there was almost an accident and people were just screaming and begging the trailer driver to slow down. Thank God the other side of the road was clear, the taxi I was in just diverted and gave way for the trailer. 

May God always protect our going out and coming in o!!!

33 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 7:39pm On Oct 10, 2016
Your princess will be fine. She is covered under the umbrella of our Lord Jesus Christ! 
Teegali:
I have become more scared since yesterday midnight when she started to vomit thick meconium mixed blood or something like that she was taken immediately to NICU,they suction to remove all the things she was vomiting, they observed her till morning n brought her back,the doctor said she is now OK but she is still bringing out saliva

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 7:41pm On Oct 10, 2016
Blessedmum:

I want Oct 22 baby o, wedding anniversary things.

grin grin grin
Wat wee u give us if we come that day cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 7:48pm On Oct 10, 2016
Lbotusme:
Birth alert!!!!!
My prince is here!!! He made his grand entrance at about 4:50am today 10/10/16.
Cc feddy27

Congratulations.
Prince, we so love you.

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by barak4real(f): 7:49pm On Oct 10, 2016
mitchyy:

It's not suppose to bring out mucus. Its probably infected or you have a wound breakdown.

Is the area around the opening hard and sensitive to touch?

Please see you doc urgently sis.

The area around the opening is hard but i dont feel pain if i press it but a bit of soreness on the left part and the stitched area is looking as if it a wound scar trying to heal ,the cut is closed ....the soreness only apply to the left part....do u think i stress myself or an infection..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 7:50pm On Oct 10, 2016
Teegali:

Dont be scared mama.
Pray 4 ur baby.

She is covered with the Blood of Jesus.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Purity77: 7:53pm On Oct 10, 2016
sugah:

That wan na frenemy o. So what would she say happened when she eventually births in June instead of December? Premature baby? Shior!!
cheesy cheesy cheesy lolsss Sugar. Me I follow dey ask the same question o.

Well guilty conscience no gree am rest o. She really made frantic efforts to explain herself. And what was her explanation? That no woman is supposed to ever open her mouth & tell her friends she's pregnant. cheesy

I told her na LIE o!
That's not how I operate with my very close friends & am sure it's also same for most people. The lies & deceits about due date etc were not also necessary mbok.

Congrats Lbotusme! I rejoice with you. May your LO be a source of joy forever.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 7:54pm On Oct 10, 2016
UmmTwins2:
What happened here?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Teegali(f): 8:01pm On Oct 10, 2016
jazzyjazz, imoge2 amen to the prayers. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 8:31pm On Oct 10, 2016
serendipityF:
Cant wait to announce mine too bt I know God's gat me, I go announce in the next 24hrs grin wink with all shades of joy
Cappo fed...dy27, I throway salute!

Swthrt, I'm waiting to celebrate with you! It will end in praise for all of us

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 8:35pm On Oct 10, 2016
iomoge2:

grin grin grin
Wat wee u give us if we come that day cheesy cheesy cheesy
Tell me what you want , it's going to be my best anniversary so far.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 8:39pm On Oct 10, 2016
Moyingirl:

That's my birthday date!!!
Really, dat's cool.. .oya let's celebrate anniversary and birthday together cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 8:45pm On Oct 10, 2016
Mamas abeg make una no vex. Abeg make una helep me explain how Braxton hicks be. And is one supposed to be feeling it from 26weeks

As I was going to fix my phone today, from where the cabs stop and where Slot is, I had to walk a little distance. Na so I feel some kind strongness for my belle, then my right leg just hook for like 10seconds or so. I had to stop walking and pause a bit before I continued

Pls mamas, shey na Braxton hicks be dat

Cc iomoge2, sugah, mitchyy, all sabi mamas
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 8:58pm On Oct 10, 2016
Teegali:

It is well with your child . You will never bury any child again. Remove fear and speak life continously to this child. She has come to stay. My prayers are with you

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Deezou(f): 9:00pm On Oct 10, 2016
Teegali:
Thank so much my lovely e family for comments, prayers n likes.Easy delivery to all remaining pregnant mums,amen

congrats former teamie,so happy for u.this one has come to stay inshaAllah

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 9:10pm On Oct 10, 2016
jazzyjazz:
Mamas abeg make una no vex. Abeg make una helep me explain how Braxton hicks be. And is one supposed to be feeling it from 26weeks

As I was going to fix my phone today, from where the cabs stop and where Slot is, I had to walk a little distance. Na so I feel some kind strongness for my belle, then my right leg just hook for like 10seconds or so. I had to stop walking and pause a bit before I continued

Pls mamas, shey na Braxton hicks be dat

Cc iomoge2, sugah, mitchyy, all sabi mamas 

Yes o.
The strongness abi hardnessbof belle na braxton hicks. Sometimes u think its ur baby that pushed out bum bum... but no its braxton hicks.
Yes o. 26weeks is fine.
But i felt mine from 27 or so... 3rd trimester.

For the leg hooking, that na another thing o. Let florena come and explain. Kikikikii
Na d type way u go just wait or pause... pray make e no do u when u dey cross road o.... amen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 9:12pm On Oct 10, 2016
Blessedmum:

Tell me what you want , it's going to be my best anniversary so far.

I want em em erm erm...

Baby picture celebrating anniversary with Momma n Dadda grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 9:13pm On Oct 10, 2016
grin grin cheesy grin
Yes o! It left like baby was pushing bum bum o! In my mind I was like "baby pls na, I de road, make people no come see our drama for here na" People where notice as I stop sef come de offer me free ride o!

Make e no hook person as e de cross road o! Cos dat one ehn, I Kent shout
iomoge2:

Yes o.
The strongness abi hardnessbof belle na braxton hicks. Sometimes u think its ur baby that pushed out bum bum... but no its braxton hicks.
Yes o. 26weeks is fine.
But i felt mine from 27 or so... 3rd trimester.

For the leg hooking, that na another thing o. Let florena come and explain. Kikikikii
Na d type way u go just wait or pause... pray make e no do u when u dey cross road o.... amen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 9:19pm On Oct 10, 2016
Teegali:
It's well with ur baby. just continue to declare God's word over her and fear not!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2411) (2412) (2413) (2414) (2415) (2416) (2417) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Xxxylxxxx, barag(f) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.