Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,832 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2416) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8154406 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2413) (2414) (2415) (2416) (2417) (2418) (2419) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by stephmiracle: 9:21am On Oct 11, 2016
This is us at whatever week. lol. Am not sure I know how to count the weeks stuff but I know am gonna birth this October. first timer things. lol

34 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by IyawoToBe(f): 9:44am On Oct 11, 2016
Flowerlady01:
smileyhajarahbadmus, calm down ooo.
I have learnt to accept it as their way. Seriously, e no consign me reach that level so far as it's not me that is receiving morning and night calls.

It's like your mom or parents call you daily too. This one that you are so gallantly defending this matter. *winks*

Get this... It's unhealthy and not the best for a grown married child. My opinion though.
Check up Kor , check down ni...

*walking away with her big belle*
Hmmm. Babe i can so relate with this issue. People who haven't experienced it wouldn't know how inconveniencing it is. Don't worry, your hubby will gradually say no to it. Mine was even worse than yours but today na me dey remind my hubby to call back. Everything in marriage takes patience. With time, the issue will resolve itself without you even noticing. I personally didn't talk to my hubby about it, he himself just got so choked and started protesting grin.

So give it time dear!

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Akorkor(f): 9:46am On Oct 11, 2016
enque:
Hoooool'up hooool'up grin grin

Make una no look my 'rugged jeans'o, that's the only one my waist can fit into now grin

P.S - Pls can anyone explain why underneath my navel is sooo black? I don't like the way it looks sad

My teamie, is like you know my mind.... am really praying for LO to come first week of december. The kicks no be here.
Nice Bumps
BTW, how do you still manage to wear Jeans.....Cant even wear Office pant. You dey try ooo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by IyawoToBe(f): 9:48am On Oct 11, 2016
stephmiracle:
This is us at whatever week. lol. Am not sure I know how to count the weeks stuff but I know am gonna birth this October. first timer things. lol
Loooool. Don't tell me as a first timer you didn't download all the downloadable pregnancy apps on playstore? grin I remember how the thing was shacking me the first time that i was always looking forward to a new week to read the latest growth and development of my baby wink
This time i no even get time to monitor weeks. My eyes are on my due month.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VEE992(f): 10:01am On Oct 11, 2016
MY BS grin (who no go,no go know)
So on Saturday early morning by 12am,I started having intense contractions...I downloaded the contraction timer and started timing it..they were 7 mins apart lasting for a min...I decided to chill till morning to head to the hospital but as a FTM,I decided to give my self sense and seek opinion from people.. I came on here and asked,two abi three lovely mamas (God bless you people ) responded in one tone of going to the hospital..My hubby boiled hot water put inside flask,packed bags put inside car...lol..off we went to the hospital by 4am..the contraction pain was intense but I could bear the pain. We got to the hospital, my hubby started shouting nurse ooo nurse oo..where are the nurses now? Someone is in labour o...I looked at him and said "but I am not in labour yet now" . Imagine. undecided
Anyway, a nurse checked me and was like I am 2cm dilated..I shouted just 2 In this pain?? embarassed She advised I begin to climb stairs, I obliged...climbed stairs close to 3hrs...mamas guess what? I was checked again and I was just 2.5cm cry I started shouting, my enemies are at work ooooo...what have I done to people o...as at then the pain no be here again.. the nurse decided to inject me and gave me drip..I started vomiting, vomited two times,the pain became so so unbearable..I started speaking in tongues and shouting. People and nurses were like I should stop shouting. I responded; leave me let me shout,as far as after shouting my baby will come out,let me shout oooo. In all these altercations, I never noticed I was bleeding. It was when the nurse checked me again that she noticed cos I was in so much pain that If you slap me I will not notice. She rushed n called the doctor, the doctor said it was heavy show.. hmmm,I changed close to 5 pads before I was even taken to the main delivery room.The drip was taken off me and I was told to lie down in the 2nd delivery room. But mehnnnn, I started contracting every 2 min that I will start shouting norsuoooo norsuoooooo (who phoney epp) I don't even know if I later got to 10cm,I stopped asking even, all I know is that I was taken to the main delivery room. Okay,time to push...I pushed ooo...they said woman you are just screaming... I said haaaaa....next contraction came I was told to push...I just kukuma splashed them my urine undecided . They started mumbling, I pleaded sorryoooo, you know this is my first time oooo... after close to 15 pushes and 10 poo . My BBB came out by 1:56 pm weighing 3.5kg.Choiiiiiiiiii....whether it was the nurse or my baby that gave me this tear that almost reached my bombom, I no know... let me not even lament about episiotomy pain, I just thank God for everything.

65 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 10:03am On Oct 11, 2016
Thanks teamie....
the jeans no tight o, it's very very free. I can't remember when last i wore office pant, that one na till 2017 smiley

Akorkor:

My teamie, is like you know my mind.... am really praying for LO to come first week of december. The kicks no be here.
Nice Bumps
BTW, how do you still manage to wear Jeans.....Cant even wear Office pant. You dey try ooo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Akorkor(f): 10:03am On Oct 11, 2016
Teamie and all mama in the house...

I woke up at 3:45am today and i have been feeling so sad and depressed. Just don’t know what is happening to me. I am always feeling alive but this morning i was even crying when brushing.
Am in the only one this is happening to?

Also, I am planning to come back to Nigeria so that I won’t be alone when giving birth and I have been thinking about having sex with hubby. Will it be painful? Will I enjoy it? Because I was a virgin when I married my hubby so I literally don’t enjoy sex. And am 100% sure hubby is jogging for me for my comeback..
Not easy to stay alone when you are pregnant. Seriously!!!! smiley smiley

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by phundek(f): 10:06am On Oct 11, 2016
[quote author=enque post=50101004]Hoooool'up hooool'up

I have started counting down o, I have like 7 EDDs - the earliest is 12th & the latest is 19th, but me I just want any day in the 1st week of December...shikena!! grin grin grin

Make una no look my 'rugged jeans'o, that's the only one my waist can fit into now grin

teamie,seeing this bumps make me feel like i'am the only one in dis team that has a big tummy,see moderate belle.i dont feel comfortable with any thing skirt,trousers again.na gown things now everyday to the office.really counting down to december.we are almost there make i dey use that word make myself happy.

I'm in love with you crazy jeans dont tell anybody oh.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 10:06am On Oct 11, 2016
I have like 3 pregnancy app sef grin FTM tins...
DH and my Mum go dey laff me say na 'Internet Pikin' i wan born

IyawoToBe:
Loooool. Don't tell me as a first timer you didn't download all the downloadable pregnancy apps on playstore? grin I remember how the thing was shacking me the first time that i was always looking forward to a new week to read the latest growth and development of my baby wink
This time i no even get time to monitor weeks. My eyes are on my due month.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by callola: 10:10am On Oct 11, 2016
VEE992, you r very funny and thank God it ended in praise. A very big welcome to your son. May his birth be a source of joy and happiness to your household and everyone around him.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 10:21am On Oct 11, 2016
Thanks teamie wink smiley, God will see us through to the end...

[quote author=phundek post=50102796][/quote]
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by princessKF(f): 10:22am On Oct 11, 2016
First pic... we at our 37th week
Second pic.... my goal after popping grin grin grin so help me God

Team November
Supernatural delivery
Thank You Lord.
#bumpytuesday

25 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by UmmTwins2: 10:23am On Oct 11, 2016
zaynie:
Imran!!! kiss kiss
Omo alalubarika.
Happy first birthday to you darling.
I wish you many happy and fruitful years ahead. kiss kiss kiss

Aaamin. Imran says "thancku ma smiley" n we await our bae's own on 25th cheesy may God keep them all

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SisiNini(f): 10:25am On Oct 11, 2016
Lemme participate in #threadBumpies for the first time... grin Pictures taken at 30 and 31 weeks respectively...

#teamDecember4SwiftDelivery

16 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 11, 2016
Akorkor:

I woke up at 3:45am today and i have been feeling so sad and depressed. Just don’t know what is happening to me. I am always feeling alive but this morning i was even crying when brushing.

Also, I am planning to come back to Nigeria so that I won’t be alone when giving birth and I have been thinking about having sex with hubby. Will it be painful? Will I enjoy it? Because I was a virgin when I married my hubby so I literally don’t enjoy sex. And am 100% sure hubby is jogging for me for my comeback..
my dear, through out this pregnancy
I have been so emotional, I think it's part of the package.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by UmmTwins2: 10:32am On Oct 11, 2016
ozycy:

What happened here?
Lolzzz na baiday cake n pinshurs u miss o grin Hws Princess Sophie? What date is hers? Give her kisses frm us kiss kiss kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kataleya(f): 10:32am On Oct 11, 2016
princessKF:

Team November
Supernatural delivery
Thank You Lord.
#bumpytuesday

beautiful and portable bump kiss kiss kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 10:35am On Oct 11, 2016
Pele dear, i have experienced this same 'emotional roller-coaster' once, I had to come here to rant one morning and i felt better afterwards. I know it's not easy but please focus on the things that make u happy. U can watch tv, listen to music or just do anything that interests you (you can call your dh and let it all out, cry if u feel like...it may seem like they don't understand but they actually do).

For the se..x part, me i no get answer for that one o grin grin cos last time I had se..x was when i was about 8 weeks lipsrsealed, I had some bleeding afterwards and then Low-lying placenta come follow suit (it is well with my soul), so the DRs banned us from se..x and we had to comply (biko DH & I can sacrifice anything just for the health of this my blessed pikin, we will resume all our lost kpekusing after I born)

Although I read that se..x during pregnancy may not be as comfy as it used to be, but you guys will need to try some other positions till you find what works for you.

My first experience was like hell and very painful, but with time I started getting the hang of it....So trust me babe, with time, na U go dey chase ur dh around say U wan do grin grin grin

Be strong girl, we love you kiss

#TeamDecemberForSupernaturalDelivery

Akorkor:

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 10:41am On Oct 11, 2016
cheeketo:
bumpy Tuesday, we at 22wks, pix taken 2wks ago,

Lovely bump.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by UmmTwins2: 10:42am On Oct 11, 2016
iomoge2:
Ummtwins...

Happy Birthday to your handsome boy even if i didnt see him... i know he is handsome.

Hope u r joining soon....
Hehehhe. Novem2017 mama loading. grin grin grin

Hugs.

Thanks plenty plenty. Amen! I grab that prayer with my 2 hands grin pls rub our honeybun bum bum for me. We'r spreading d red carpet for his grand entry already smiley

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 10:42am On Oct 11, 2016
Teamie, ur belle is so fresh...me likey smiley

SisiNini:
Lemme participate in #threadBumpies for the first time... grin Pictures taken at 30 and 31 weeks respectively...

#teamDecember
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 10:43am On Oct 11, 2016
AMEN O!! grin

princessKF:

Team November
Supernatural delivery
Thank You Lord.
#bumpytuesday

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 10:45am On Oct 11, 2016
I love ur gown jare....sexy preggy
We await your birth alert

stephmiracle:
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 10:51am On Oct 11, 2016
Chai see fine fine bumps everywhere. my bump is already big at 20 weeks o! I tried to post it but my opera mini no cooperate with me.
luscioustrish and other mamas that have dropped, very warm congratulations to u.

sabi mamas pls help me torchlight this matter. I took TT injection yesterday (2nd dose was 10yrs ago, so I'm starting afresh), and now my arm is so heavy, to straighten it na wahala. is it normal or is it because I didn't massage it after d injection? I don't rem feeling this way with the others though it was a very long time ago.
pls no read n pass o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SisiNini(f): 10:52am On Oct 11, 2016
enque:
Teamie, ur belle is so fresh...me likey smiley

Thanks mama... But my navel is always over-shining as if I rub vegetable oil on it...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Graciouscharis: 11:01am On Oct 11, 2016
VEE992:
MY BS grin (who no go,no go know)

I don laff tire. This is the funniest BS I've read in a while. Congrats.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Coldfeet(f): 11:11am On Oct 11, 2016
Congrats to all that have put to bed God bless and keeps your babies.

Teegali please be calm your princess can't leave you not when she came as your comforter! Pray and proclaim positively over her and all will be well by the grace of Almighty God.

Tchiwinnie sorry for your loss may God replenish you soonest kiss

Cute bumps every where! May you all deliver safely in Jesus name amen.

Flowerlady01 our parents won't be around for ever. If you guys don't want to be called at odd hours please kindly switch off the phones or mute it. A mother has a million and one reason to call her child and all of them are valid! For the simple reason of being the one that birthed that person, whether he or she is now married with children or not we remain the babies of our parents forever. When they are gone believe you me you will shed tears just remembering the times you didn't pick their call and wish and be willing to give anything just to have them call you one more time.

On the side why do you think it's necessary to use another moniker to table this matter? Maybe deep down inside you know you are over reacting and don't want to be embarrassed when you are told so plainly like hajarabadmus did? tongue

Good morning ladies.

11 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Akorkor(f): 11:15am On Oct 11, 2016
enque:
Pele dear, i have experienced this same 'emotional roller-coaster' once, I had to come here to rant one morning and i felt better afterwards.
Be strong girl, we love you kiss

#TeamDecemberForSupernaturalDelivery

Thanks dearie..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by UmmTwins2: 11:16am On Oct 11, 2016
Congrats nwapastor, lucioustrish, lbotusme, n VEE992, may God bless ur LOs. Lbotusme n lucioustrish, 10x for giving my son bday mates cheesy he's spraying kisses on their cheeks frm here kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss smiley
VEE992 Gawd, u'r funny ma'am grin lol @ "who no go, no go know" n "who phoneh epp"? grin grin 10x for bringing out my teeth ds morning, u shall never know sorrow over ur BBB inshaAllaah. Amin. Wishing u quick recovery. Tears or episiotomy o, u go soon forget, dey ask for "another serving, pls?" now wink tongue
Teegali ur baby wl be fine inshaAllaah. Keep praying for her n be positive. Enjoy ur BBG she's here to be ur bestie for life by God's grace. Amin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by suzy(f): 11:17am On Oct 11, 2016
enque:
Hoooool'up hooool'up grin grin

Morning everyone, I decided to share my big bump with y'all today..
Here we are at 31 weeks. My tenant inside there isn't showing mercy with her kicks at all, infact as big as the belle is, she kicks the walls of my belle like the space isn't enough for her sef.

I have started counting down o, I have like 7 EDDs - the earliest is 12th & the latest is 19th, but me I just want any day in the 1st week of December...shikena!! grin grin grin

P.S - Pls can anyone explain why underneath my navel is sooo black? I don't like the way it looks sad

nice bump.hope to feel all dis soooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn ooooooooooooooo. my Lo is too gentle. But i no my lo is okay
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 11:36am On Oct 11, 2016
Yeah, i was told not to massage the injection spot...Mine was painful for about 3 days before the pain eventually went away

realdentist:
Chai see fine fine bumps everywhere. my bump is already big at 20 weeks o! I tried to post it but my opera mini no cooperate with me.
luscioustrish and other mamas that have dropped, very warm congratulations to u.

sabi mamas pls help me torchlight this matter. I took TT injection yesterday (2nd dose was 10yrs ago, so I'm starting afresh), and now my arm is so heavy, to straighten it na wahala. is it normal or is it because I didn't massage it after d injection? I don't rem feeling this way with the others though it was a very long time ago.
pls no read n pass o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 11:37am On Oct 11, 2016
so after typing this long epistle to akorkor, I lost it all. so painful
but to cut the long story short my sister, keep ur mind busy by learning something new. whatever interests u. I want to learn how to stone my dresses. I'm also looking for who to teach me website design.
don't let ur mind b empty of God's word. study ur bible everyday. it will lift ur spirits. really helps me tru d rough times

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2413) (2414) (2415) (2416) (2417) (2418) (2419) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.