Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2657) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8140168 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2654) (2655) (2656) (2657) (2658) (2659) (2660) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kemesty(f): 6:57am On Dec 27, 2016
sugarbuns:
My son made his grand entrance at 11:47pm on the 24th through emergency CS weighing 2.8kg upon all the cold stone, chicken and chips plus malt. BS later recovery ain't easy. #decembermamas.

Safe delivery to every mama in 2016 and 2017 iJn.
Congratulations to sugarbuns. Your son will always bring goodnews to you and your household.
The way birth announcements gladens my heart these days , i can't quantify. Probably because i am due and will gladly announce mine.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Akorkor(f): 7:22am On Dec 27, 2016
sugarbuns:
My son made his grand entrance at 11:47pm on the 24th through emergency CS weighing 2.8kg upon all the cold stone, chicken and chips plus malt. BS later recovery ain't easy. #decembermamas.

Congrats ma.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Roseey0(f): 7:22am On Dec 27, 2016
Mamas in Port Harcourt pls can you recommend any good hospital around Adageorge, iwofe, egbelu, wimpy area for antenatal.

I was at life forte , the place looks like a one man business.
Pls suggest more options but not so expensive hospital where I can get comprehensive attention.

I just relocated to ph
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mum2bsoon: 7:24am On Dec 27, 2016
sugarbuns:

Congratulations dear, welcome 2 ur blessed Prince.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kandywandy23: 8:19am On Dec 27, 2016
when you give birth to your baby the mother is very happy. it is important to remember that the mother needs to be careful in what she eats because what you eat is what your baby will consume (that is jagoon in jagoon out). read more on 9 Nutritional Food For Pregnant Woman here http://www.kandywandy.com/2016/07/9-nutritional-food-for-pregnant-woman.html also you can read on 10 Essential Healthy Food For Breast Feeding Mothers here http://www.kandywandy.com/2016/07/10-essential-healthy-food-for-breast.html

http://www.kandywandy.com
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 8:22am On Dec 27, 2016
Sansa143:
Evening all,merry xmas and congrats to d new mothers!U have rested,right now na cry I dey cry cry cry cry dis back ache no be here!I no fit sit dwn or even lie dwn sef!I haf tire n na till April,Anybdy wit any suggestion on dis back ache thing?Help a sista pls n pls cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Hey teamie, how's your back feeling now.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 8:35am On Dec 27, 2016
Aswear.....this is me and my daughter most nyts...lol
grin grin

Iyomomoreloaded:
Vigilante mama's grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 9:39am On Dec 27, 2016
kemesty:

Congratulations to sugarbuns. Your son will always bring goodnews to you and your household.
The way birth announcements gladens my heart these days , i can't quantify. Probably because i am due and will gladly announce mine.
we await ur own good news. may God take perfect control
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Titony1(f): 9:54am On Dec 27, 2016
sugarbuns:

Congrats ma. Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 10:25am On Dec 27, 2016
sugarbuns:

Congrats mama and amen to ur prayer oo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 10:27am On Dec 27, 2016
@ ozycy how body nah....long time
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rukkington(f): 10:29am On Dec 27, 2016
Congrats sugarbuns and freshtestimony, may God bless your los
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 10:30am On Dec 27, 2016
jazzyjazz:
My dear, it's part of the package. There's little or nothing you can do about it.

Though what helped me when I experienced this is I assume the doggy position, but with pillows supporting my bump and I stay that way till I feel better or I just endure (I've attached a photo)

You can google exercises to relieve back pain in pregnancy

This position really helped me yesterday after all d house chores
Thank u mama.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nifeseun(f): 10:35am On Dec 27, 2016
Wow!
Birth Alert! Birth Alert! Birth alert!
Pls, help me rejoice n shout halleluyah has I announce the birth of my heart beat, my piece of the moon, my xmas gift, my prince charming kiss kiss who arrived on 23rd Fri tru emergency cs.. Bs later..

Team december/team January.. safe delivery to the remaining mama's, u shall all carry to term Ijn n to ATC u will rejoice this year IJN..

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 11:25am On Dec 27, 2016
You're welcome ma'am
Oya come pay dues grin
sunbestie:

This position really helped me yesterday after all d house chores
Thank u mama.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lilyspringamour(f): 11:43am On Dec 27, 2016
helloooooo mamas. merry Christmas to u all, and congrats to all who have given birth
am glad to announce my BFP here today,my last LMP was 15th nov. tested on the 14th of dis month n got my prayer answered.

26 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 11:44am On Dec 27, 2016
jazzyjazz:
You're welcome ma'am
Oya come pay dues grin
I dey come oo , infact send ur acct no with ur BVN join grin grin cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 11:45am On Dec 27, 2016
nifeseun:
Wow!
Pls, help me rejoice n shout halleluyah has I announce the birth of my heart beat, my piece of the moon, my xmas gift, my prince charming kiss kiss who arrived on 23rd Fri tru emergency cs.. Bs later..

Team december/team January.. safe delivery to the remaining mama's, u shall all carry to term Ijn n to ATC u will rejoice this year IJN..
Congrats dear

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dunni29(f): 12:37pm On Dec 27, 2016
nifeseun:
Wow!

Congrats on your safe delivery and may your little one always be a source of joy to your family and everyone he meets.
@sixx Team January is seriously porting. ...... it is well worth it
None of us shall cast our young. It's going to be back to back BA and BS from us all by God's grace

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queensnow: 12:52pm On Dec 27, 2016
sugarbuns:

congratulations dear...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Flodel(f): 1:07pm On Dec 27, 2016
Wow team january just dey port @ sixx, dunni29, jazzyjazz, rukkington, n other jan mamas maake una no port leave me oooooo. Nifeseun, freshtestimony, sugarbuns congrats God bless ur los.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by opejulie10: 1:07pm On Dec 27, 2016
kemesty:
Cappo sixx, it will end in praise for us. Team January already dropping. Congratulations to mamas who have birthed their los.

I feel like i am carrying a big ball in between my legs. The upper part of my belle is so light but my pelvic region is hard. God will deliver us successfully. In my 39th week , not a sign yet. Been down with malaria, catarrh and cough but better now.

sorry dear, it will soon be over.

the Lord is your strength
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 1:16pm On Dec 27, 2016
prettmum:
Hello everybody, how are we? may this Christmas season usher us to season of blessing, love and protection come year 2017, No more limitations, stagnation, loss and grief. we will celebrate each day as the son and daughter of Christ Jesus because HE is the reason for the season.

I Pray for all the ATC sisters especially
4realwoman
Redee.med
Adorabl.ewify
Blessed.diva
pweet.mii
pweetbab.e
miracleba.be
mummy.ejire
loism.m
etc that the Almighty God who bless Me even when I least expect and deserve it, will grant you that you solely wish for and make your enemies to congratulate you. Amen

For the pregnant mothers from team december 2016 to team December 2017 will carry to term, and have a complication free pregnancy, our unborn children are covered under the canopy and blood of Christ Jesus our master.

To all nursing mothers may God give them the wisdom and patience to train our kids in Gods way, tomorrow they will be the salt and light of the nation.

To all fathers, our husband, may God guild them and protect them from enemies behind and within. any home breaker will nullify them in Jesus name. our husband will always be with us and we will have a happy big family. Peace be onto every household represented here.

May God bless us, our families, our country Nigeria. Amen
Thank you mama for your prayers towards us and mybthe good Lord bless you and your family richly in Jesus name, Amen.
@all Sorry for quoting the long post no be everyday we dey get this kind of prayers from belleful mamas.compliment of the season

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyomomoreloaded: 1:31pm On Dec 27, 2016
Congrats on the births of you Lo's @nifeseun ,freshtestimony and sugarbuns .
@Lilyspringamour you're honorably welcome, may your pregnancy be stress free and easy.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyomomoreloaded: 1:32pm On Dec 27, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:40pm On Dec 27, 2016
Giddyperson:

Hey teamie, how's your back feeling now.
Hey dear,still d same but managing it sha!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by keeki: 2:42pm On Dec 27, 2016
lilyspringamour:
helloooooo mamas. merry Christmas to u all, and congrats to all who have given birth
am glad to announce my BFP here today,my last LMP was 15th nov. tested on the 14th of dis month n got my prayer answered.

congratulations dear. we are on the same boat

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 2:53pm On Dec 27, 2016
lilyspringamour:

Congratulations and welcome on board! Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sixx: 2:56pm On Dec 27, 2016
nifeseun:
Wow!

Haleluyaaaah! OMG grin smiley am so happy for you teamy, team january dropping lyk its hot. Big congrats to you n kisses to ur lil man. Lovely family by the way, you are beautiful. Pls all of u dat have born, drop ur bs sharp sharp o cant wait...juliao,oomiyale, freshtestimony, n you, oya oooo. O setie

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sixx: 2:59pm On Dec 27, 2016
Congrts @sugarbuns, may God bless ur lo and welcome all newbies.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sixx: 3:03pm On Dec 27, 2016
Flodel:
Wow team january just dey port @ sixx, dunni29, jazzyjazz, rukkington, n other jan mamas maake una no port leave me oooooo. Nifeseun, freshtestimony, sugarbuns congrats God bless ur los.
Eyaaaaa fa! cry Me too dey tink am o. It shall be well, dont worry we all are doing it sooner than later God willing. Oya chop hug!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2654) (2655) (2656) (2657) (2658) (2659) (2660) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.