Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,258 members, 7,815,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2658) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8140842 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2655) (2656) (2657) (2658) (2659) (2660) (2661) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 3:57pm On Dec 27, 2016
Congrats nifeseun and other mamas that just had their babies. God's blessings kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 4:14pm On Dec 27, 2016
Sansa143:
Evening all,merry xmas and congrats to d new mothers!U have rested,right now na cry I dey cry cry cry cry dis back ache no be here!I no fit sit dwn or even lie dwn sef!I haf tire n na till April,Anybdy wit any suggestion on dis back ache thing?Help a sista pls n pls cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Sis sup with you? R u still experiencing the pain? Pls go to the hosp ok to rule out every every. A close frnd of mine had such complaint but didn't go to the hosp until it was too late, it happened that she had ectopic preg and her fallopian tubes had to be removed..
Sorry I replied late ok, better late than never I guess. Compliments kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 4:21pm On Dec 27, 2016
Ahhh welcome welcome welcome.
Oya take golden chair

lilyspringamour:
helloooooo mamas. merry Christmas to u all, and congrats to all who have given birth
am glad to announce my BFP here today,my last LMP was 15th nov. tested on the 14th of dis month n got my prayer answered.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 27, 2016
beyedew:

Sis sup with you? R u still experiencing the pain? Pls go to the hosp ok to rule out every every. A close frnd of mine had such complaint but didn't go to the hosp until it was too late, it happened that she had ectopic preg and her fallopian tubes had to be removed..
Sorry I replied late ok, better late than never I guess. Compliments kiss
Thanks dear,d back ache is still dere,will be going to d hospital 2moro for the antenatal proper,will complain to d doctor!Thanks alot,i appreciate d care!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 4:22pm On Dec 27, 2016
cheesy grin I de come

sunbestie:

I dey come oo , infact send ur acct no with ur BVN join grin grin cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 4:24pm On Dec 27, 2016
No worry we still de with you. But if we port, no worry we go still de wait for you kiss

Flodel:
Wow team january just dey port @ sixx, dunni29, jazzyjazz, rukkington, n other jan mamas maake una no port leave me oooooo. Nifeseun, freshtestimony, sugarbuns congrats God bless ur los.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by freshtestimony: 4:25pm On Dec 27, 2016
Rukkington, Flodel, lyomomoreloaded, thank you all and amen to your prayer
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 4:28pm On Dec 27, 2016
Congratulations nifeseun and sugarbuns. May your lo's be a blessing to your family

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 27, 2016
Evening all,hope evryone is doing fine and also the babies!Dis is more of an update to my first post here!Before I proceed,i will like to say thank you to these wonderful e-family,you guys have bin great!
I was able to call my elder sis yesterday,tld her about the the issue on ground!She was really sad and bitter bcause I kept it for dis long witout letting her knw!She den asked if I had tlod mum,which I tld her am yet to!She asked if she could tell mum on my behalf,i gave her the go ahead!
Got a call from mum this morning,she asked me to meet her at her friend's place which I did!What I faced wasn't easy at all,mum involved a social welfare officer!But thank God am over wit dat,i still have one more bridge to cross n Mumci is really bitter and disappointed but I pray she comes around!
That is it,pls pray along wit me dat all will go well and also end in praise!Thanks alot!
Sansa143#Team April#

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzle86(f): 5:05pm On Dec 27, 2016
lilyspringamour:
helloooooo mamas. merry Christmas to u all, and congrats to all who have given birth
am glad to announce my BFP here today,my last LMP was 15th nov. tested on the 14th of dis month n got my prayer answered.

Welcome ma'am we are team mates. Lmp for me was 16 Nov
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by YeyeObas5: 5:06pm On Dec 27, 2016
MY BIRTH STORY

PRE-PREGNANCY DRAMA
I got married in May 2014. Everything was fine but pregnancy was not coming forth. My DH didn't see it as a challenge but MIL & her friends were on my neck, so stress set in & it affect my period making it irregular for the first time ever. I was always scared by the end of my monthly cycle, scared of having my period again.
MIL keeps telling people that they used to tell her wherever she goes to for prayer that am the one delaying myself (because I didn't like following her to those prophets). It was like that till Mercy found me, 21months of TTC was like 21years for me.

I kept praying, fasting coupled with crying until I found a scripture in the Bible that says that "with joy & gladness will you draw water out from the well of salvation" and that was how I vowed never to cry again till God will do it. I relax & was always expecting my period, counting it as a blessing from God as some are struggling to have theirs.

I broke the vow when MIL practically disgraced me at one Church program on one faithful Monday in the midst of people about the same issue. I couldn't fight the tears that freely flow down my cheeks that day because I know that God did not create me a barren & I couldn't trace where the issue came from as there was no such story both in my father & mother lineage.
Meanwhile, I was supposed to have my period on that Monday but didn't see it so I relax & was expecting, thinking it was just delayed. I couldn't hold it again by Friday that I went to get PT strip (I always have it at home but I stopped buying it so I can relax)

I got home, served DH food & went inside to make bead. Did the test & left the strip to continue with the bead. When I went to check it, alas there was two thick lines. I couldn't believe it, I screamed and jump to meet DH in the living room. Showed him the test strip & we started singing praises.

28 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 5:50pm On Dec 27, 2016
The important thing is that you have done the right thing. It's normal for your mum to be bitter. She will come around eventually.

Don't stress yourself with worry so that you don't develop unnecessary issues like high bp or other pregnancy related wahalas.

Everything will be fine regardless of the outcome my dear. And your child will be a blessing to you so have no regrets. Relax, and enjoy the pregnancy. God is with you

It is well with you

Sansa143:
Evening all,hope evryone is doing fine and also the babies!Dis is more of an update to my first post here!Before I proceed,i will like to say thank you to these wonderful e-family,you guys have bin great!
I was able to call my elder sis yesterday,tld her about the the issue on ground!She was really sad and bitter bcause I kept it for dis long witout letting her knw!She den asked if I had tlod mum,which I tld her am yet to!She asked if she could tell mum on my behalf,i gave her the go ahead!
Got a call from mum this morning,she asked me to meet her at her friend's place which I did!What I faced wasn't easy at all,mum involved a social welfare officer!But thank God am over wit dat,i still have one more bridge to cross n Mumci is really bitter and disappointed but I pray she comes around!
That is it,pls pray along wit me dat all will go well and also end in praise!Thanks alot!
Sansa143#Team April#

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rukkington(f): 6:13pm On Dec 27, 2016
Congrats @nifeseun, may God bless your lo team Jan are really porting
Lol @flodel. Am still here o. No porting for me May God grant the rest of us swift delivery

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bimsusy(f): 6:20pm On Dec 27, 2016
[quote author=jazzyjazz post=52269089]Hello mamas
Pls o make una no vex. So this morning, I went to the loo, and my poop was as black as charcoal!!!
I neveer thot anything of it but I asked Google and all I'm seeing is if you're on iron tabs then it's normal. But I'm not on any medication right now and thru out yesterday all I had was fried chicken and one can of malt. 

Enjoy ursef jare, no qualms
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 6:40pm On Dec 27, 2016
Been having menstrual like cramps, very loose stool (I've not had appetite for food all day so all I've had is bread and tea), back pain and those painful contractions.. ..but it's been very irregular. So I just de here de raise nyansh. Lol. Make we de look de go

37weeks and 4days today
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queensnow: 6:53pm On Dec 27, 2016
Sansa143:
Sansa143#Team April#
she will definitely come around parents are always like that..my dear u might not be ready for it now and felt bitter but always remember this that your special gift is a blessing in disguise so embrace it joyfully and be happy.. don't worry yourself much ooo cus dats d least u need just enjoy the season and cary ur bump with pride everything will end with praise...

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bimsusy(f): 6:55pm On Dec 27, 2016
jazzyjazz:
Been having menstrual like cramps, very loose stool (I've not had appetite for food all day so all I've had is bread and tea), back pain and those painful contractions.. ..but it's been very irregular. So I just de here de raise nyansh. Lol. Make we de look de go

37weeks and 4days today

You're almost there sis, had my 1st child at 38weeks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omojudy: 7:34pm On Dec 27, 2016
jazzyjazz:
Oya take golden chair

Na you dey give golden chair nowadays? Chai I have become obsolete. Merry Christmas all.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by YeyeObas5: 7:41pm On Dec 27, 2016
BIRTH STORY 2
PREGNANCY PERIOD
The pregnancy was a stress free one. No nausea, vomiting, spitting or tiredness. The only challenge was eating, eating & eating throughout the trimesters. it was even serious during first trimester because I eat twice or thrice before daybreak. Jazzyjazz can't compete with me o.
I registered for antenatal at 7 weeks. Everything was so smooth, bp was OK, baby growing as supposed & mother in perfect health.
I didn't tell anybody about the pregnancy till I was showing ( I showed so early, around 13weeks maybe because I was slim). I was dodging many people then including MIL. Later told her when I was 6months gone cos we are in the same town.
I have strength to do any kind of work till I reach 36weeks.
My Edd was 30th of November but I thought I will port to December because there was no sign of labour on 29th. I was even sewing cloth late on Tuesday's night & DH was scolding me to stop & eat but I told him that I have to finish the cloth that night because I can't take any chances when am due already. I finished embellishment by 12am (Wednesday 30th November), didn't feel like eating but I decided to take warm milk so I can sleep very well. After taking the milk, I felt like eating & I took semo, hmmm but before I finished it, contraction hit me like a thief in the night, I just managed to finish it anyway.
I was managing it till around 2am when I decided to go to bed & rest before the real deal (for where).
I got to the bedroom, didn't wake DH but my moaning did & I told him to be timing each contraction & it was 10minutes apart. I later went to use toilet & I saw blood on the tissue paper when I wiped, just told dh that the time is set & he should sleep before we go to the hospital when day break. The man couldn't o. By 4am dh insists we head to the hospital with my bag.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omoloulah: 7:48pm On Dec 27, 2016
[quote author=Sansa143 post

way to go girl! glad that phase is over. don't worry abt ur mum, it's only natural for her to feel that way but she'll come around b4 d baby comes.now u takia of urself n d baby and everything will be jus fine.

congrats to all d mamas that haf born o, may God bless your babies and quick recovery to you all.

our newbies, welcome and may the Lord engrace you for this journey ahead.

in another news, abeg I need una to touchlight dis matter for me o cos I no understand am again. so I went for Antenatal today, we're 32 weeks 2 days old and my gynaecologist said something that's scaring d shit out of me now. he said my baby's head is measuring 34weeks +, that's almost 35weeks o and the hands, legs and body is measuring 33 weeks + and that's also almost 34weeks but we just turned 32week and 2 days today na. he even said she weighs far more than her age and now I'm beginning to worry what dis myt mean for me at delivery. I haven't been eating since d beginning of dis pregnancy so I wonder where she's getting all dis growth sprout from. my gynaecologist is aware of my eating problems and all d medications he prescribed to help build my appetite didn't work so we stopped trying and now this is what I get? I tot it was a joke when my matron commented today after checking my weight that I'm gaining weight but it only on my tummy and I myt actually be having a big baby. I laffed it off but see my life now? when I started asking questions my gynaecologist said it's not abt food o that some babies are naturally big and they don't need u to eat a special kind of food to make dem big and since my vitals are fine they it's really not what I've been eating but more of d fact that she's jus a big girl on her own. now my fear is i had episiotomy during my 2 previous pregnancies because of d size of my babies. first was born at 38weeks 5days because she was already 3.5 kg and since I was a first time mum, they were afraid she myt get to 4. somthing at 40weeks so they induced me. my second baby was 3.6kg at 40 weeks 3 days even though I was on metformin throughout her pregnancy and I ended up having to get an episiotomy because i was tearing up at delivery. now I was hoping this one will be different only for me to hear dis today, it's scaring d shit out of me cos I don't pray for another episiotomy dis time around.does it mean that I must have a cut at every delivery? y can these babies jus b normal size babies make dem no spoil my jaijaina for me? oga has been laffing since I told him like it's some kind of joke, guess it's because he likes his babies coming out big but na me dey suffer na. pls anyone that has experience shld help me touchlight this matter o, what can i do as fear is gradually beginning to set in. mbok make una helep una sister o.

#team February how are we all doing? compliment of the season. I hope say una enjoy una Christmas? me i don postpone my own Christmas to February 2017.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyomomoreloaded: 8:07pm On Dec 27, 2016
How cute is this? From toys to babies!
#Bestfriends

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lilyspringamour(f): 8:09pm On Dec 27, 2016
jazzyjazz:
Oya take golden chair

thanks plenty plenty. let me balance well on dis long awaited privilege of sitting on d golden chair.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lilyspringamour(f): 8:12pm On Dec 27, 2016
Dazzle86:

really? wow u r fficially my handbag from now on. God will perfect all that concerns us
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ifylicious: 8:13pm On Dec 27, 2016
Good evening mamas. This pregnancy came with a lot. Headache, cough and cartarrh, fever and now I checked my palms. They are so white. Pls can i take blood tonic and cough medicine? My next appointment with the doctor is far and I forgot to collect his phone number when I last went to the hospital.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lilyspringamour(f): 8:13pm On Dec 27, 2016
Dazzle86:

really? wow u r officially my handbag from now on. God will perfect all that concerns us
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ifylicious: 8:33pm On Dec 27, 2016
Sansa143:
Sansa143#Team April#

Congrats dear. Don't worry she will come around. It will end in praise.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 8:47pm On Dec 27, 2016
Iyomomoreloaded:
Mama's check dis out, you'll be amazed shocked cool
https://www.nairaland.com/3540941/23-amazingly-breathtaking-photos-life
God is awesome! the miracle of life is truly amazing
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kemesty(f): 8:56pm On Dec 27, 2016
realdentist:
we await ur own good news. may God take perfect control
Amen. Thanks love.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 9:03pm On Dec 27, 2016
Jazzyjazz ur bundle of joy is coming soon o. it will surely end in praise. I'm eagerly awaiting ur good news

nifeseun& other new mums, congrats on d birth of ur bundles of joy

sansa143, it's usually like that at first. ur parents will certainly be angry initially. u can't expect them to give u a pat on the back. but with time n prayers, they'll come around.

Merry Christmas Omojudy! How is you?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 9:34pm On Dec 27, 2016
Lol. I de help ma'am zaynie na

Omojudy:

Na you dey give golden chair nowadays? Chai I have become obsolete. Merry Christmas all.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 9:40pm On Dec 27, 2016
Yes o. Can't wait mehn

bimsusy:

You're almost there sis, had my 1st child at 38weeks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 9:48pm On Dec 27, 2016
Well your doctor is right. It doesnt really matter what you eat. Babies that will be big, will be big and that is evident in your older kids.

With all that I've been eating shey my lo was weighing 2.7kg at 36weeks

Try to worry less.

omoloulah:
[quote author=Sansa143 post

way to go girl! glad that phase is over. don't worry abt ur mum, it's only natural for her to feel that way but she'll come around b4 d baby comes.now u takia of urself n d baby and everything will be jus fine.

congrats to all d mamas that haf born o, may God bless your babies and quick recovery to you all.

#team February how are we all doing? compliment of the season. I hope say una enjoy una Christmas? me i don postpone my own Christmas to February 2017.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2655) (2656) (2657) (2658) (2659) (2660) (2661) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Whytehandy, lucasadan, Raychellasam(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.