Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,943 members, 7,810,614 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2746) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8126603 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2743) (2744) (2745) (2746) (2747) (2748) (2749) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gratefulaheart: 8:37pm On Jan 25, 2017
zaynie:

Serious rose model cheesy cheesy

How's my baby Zoey? Hope she is adjusting to Creche life?
You should have bundled one of her numerous Grandmas joor,.,,,,,
Those grandmas can form " I am busy with my life" rme
Zaynie Love, ayaff come again o. Need to ask you some questions about school abeg. Let us meet at our thread pls. Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 8:56pm On Jan 25, 2017
Sansa143:
My dear,i no go even mind porting sef,cos it seems march netwrk dey strong n e just d draw me!Him don even dey cephalic position sef!

U are free to port dear. Team March on point cheesy cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 8:59pm On Jan 25, 2017
Sansa143:
My dear,i no go even mind porting sef,cos it seems march netwrk dey strong n e just d draw me!Him don even dey cephalic position sef!
U are free to port dear. Team march on point. cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 9:31pm On Jan 25, 2017
zaynie:

Serious rose model cheesy cheesy

How's my baby Zoey? Hope she is adjusting to Creche life?
You should have bundled one of her numerous Grandmas joor,.,,,,,
Those grandmas can form " I am busy with my life" rme

Dun mind 2 of them.
Now dat work has started they r running. Lol

Creche is not easy o.
I go in d moring and 2 Ac is on. Everywhere is lit.

I go back to pick my gal and see rashes all over.
As in its too serious.
I am thinking of changing.
Didnt go to work today cos i needed to care 4 her myself n d rashes has reduced.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 9:33pm On Jan 25, 2017
enque:
Got mine for 39k in December

And in November...early november sef... one store wented to sell at 56k.

Chio
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 10:20pm On Jan 25, 2017
iomoge2:

Dun mind 2 of them.

Creche is not easy o.

As in its too serious.
Didnt go to work today cos i needed to care 4 her myself n d rashes has reduced.

The AC is for eye service na,..wicked people.
Just get her some sleeveless and light cotton body suits and instruct them to change her to it once they turn off the AC, except if the weather is cold.

Poor Zoey

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rieme26: 11:27pm On Jan 25, 2017
Birth story
I'm not popular here. I just feel this is a good platform to share my testimony. I gave birth to a baby girl last week, It was a successful Vbac. I had a previous cs because of large baby 4.5, I took in less than a year after. And you know now doctors will be scared to try for vb. One even advised I take out the pregnancy so my body can heal from the previous surgery. Well,I finally met a doctor that was supportive and under my HMO. The plan was if I don't fall into labour after my EDD I will go straight to the theatre because I cannot be induced. 38weeks came, wanted to do a membrane sweep and cervix was closed no sign of labour @ all, 39 weeks same result. Mind you I did all the climbing of stairs, long walk,eating pineapple, sex and what not. At 39 weeks 4 days I was ready for the cs, planned it in my head, spoken to my mum an dh. In fact I even planned with the doctor to get the cs done with before my EDD as the load don tire me.he just advised me to wait. Very day of my EDD 12:30am, I had serious contractions I couldn't bear, got to hospital 1am doctor said I was 3cm, I progressed till I got to 10cm about 4pm and I practically lost all my energy by then. They had to call my mum in the labour room to encourage well by 5pm baby finally came out. Strong healthy and so beautiful. The episiotomy no be here oh baby was 3.87 up on all my dieting. At a point in labour room I begged my doctor to take me to the theatre and he kept encouraging that I could do it. So thankful because Jesus did it for me, no be say I too sabi pray.

54 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bankot123: 11:29pm On Jan 25, 2017
Hello everyone. Am a newbie on this thread but not a new mother. I've three kids already, 11, 10 and 8 years olds, thus, this is my forth pregnancy. Chai.. My condition is a testimony that pregnancy doesn't recognize customer ooo, am about 8 weeks gone and it feels like 8 years already, I don't even pray my worst enemy will experience the kind of discomfort am going through. Am not useful to myself let alone anybody else. To drink, eat and even bath is a problem for me now, my only saving grace is that my kids are old enough to take care of themeslve ... If not...( don't want to even talk about it). I and hubby decided to add two more to the family, but with this kind experience, am done!!! My EDD is Sept. Pls welcome me ooooo.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 2:03am On Jan 26, 2017
zaynie:

The AC is for eye service na,..wicked people.
Just get her some sleeveless and light cotton body suits and instruct them to change her to it once they turn off the AC, except if the weather is cold.

Poor Zoey

Kk
And she cant report to me when i return that she was hot. Lol
Will do as u said.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 2:06am On Jan 26, 2017
Bankot123
Welcome mama

After 8 years?
Wao
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nifeseun(f): 2:56am On Jan 26, 2017
enque:
I thot it was only my dd's fart dt smells like adult own cheesy grin

Lolz grin u re not alone o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 5:54am On Jan 26, 2017
Ariegurl:
Good morning mamas in the house! Please I need ur help .been having cramps in my lower abdomen especially when I change my sleeping position i. e from left to right and when am using the loo. Please what could be the cause? am 20weeks 4days by the way .Thanks ma'ams
cc : @zaynie

Is this the first time?
Is it unbearable?
Have you seen a Dr?
Cramping is perfectly normal in pregnancy, it means your uterus is expanding to accommodate the foetus. It happens anytime of the day and can last minutes or hours.
Also some foods and fruits and set off early contractions which is also cramping.
You only get bothered when you cramp and bleed.
Drink lots of water ( it temps down contractions and will help flush out whatever you ate that brought it on)
Lie on your left so that your baby gets maximum energy and oxygen while you're cramping.

Still see your Dr please.
Pele.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 7:42am On Jan 26, 2017
Sansa143:

Hahahahaha cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AbbynHummy(f): 8:01am On Jan 26, 2017
iomoge2:

Dun mind 2 of them.

Creche is not easy o.

As in its too serious.

That's one thing I don't like about the creche in my school, and that's where I'll put my baby when she is 2months old. The place is too hot, a neighbour's child that was there developed rashes like boils all over her body. Dnt want to even think of it nw jor

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nikkishola: 8:08am On Jan 26, 2017
Good day fam., congratulations to January mamas who have given birth to their lo, I wish the rest of us safe journey cool
I have eventually registered for Ante natal, went there last week and am doing great now.
There's one thing I want to ask the house please; since o discovered that am pregnant, water has been coming out from my breast, yesterday, I noticed blood-like water (really can't explain) coming out from the right side of my breast. I don't understand it. Please has it happened to anyone before... embarassed
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queensnow: 9:05am On Jan 26, 2017
[quote author=nikkishola post=53137668]Good day fam., congratulations to January mamas who have given birth to their lo, I wish the rest of us safe journey cool
I have eventually registered for Ante natal, went there last week and am doing great now.
There's one thing I want to ask the house please; since o discovered that am pregnant, water has been coming out from my breast, yesterday, I noticed blood-like water (really can't explain) coming out from the right side of my breast. I don't understand it. Please has it happened to anyone before... embarassed[/quot blood like water I don't think it's a good sign in think it cud be infection, it's called breast discharge usually there's no cause for alarm if the water is plain(colourless) and it's not gushing out n without pain u only experience it wen u press ur nipple.. but this one dat is blood like water I think u shd talk to ur doctor asap.. is it paining u?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chocome: 9:49am On Jan 26, 2017
[quote author=rieme26 post=53132851]Birth story
I'm not popular here. I just feel this is a good platform to share my testimony. I gave birth to a baby girl last week, It was a successful Vbac. I had a previous cs because of large baby 4.5, I took in less than a year after. And you know now doctors will be scared to try for vb. One even advised I take out the pregnancy so my body can heal from the previous surgery. Well,I finally met a doctor that was supportive and under my HMO. The plan was if I don't fall into labour after my EDD I will go straight to the theatre because I cannot be induced. 38weeks came, wanted to do a membrane sweep and cervix was closed no sign of labour @ all, 39 weeks same result. Mind you I did all the climbing of stairs, long walk,eating pineapple, sex and what not. At 39 weeks 4 days I was ready for the cs, planned it in my head, spoken to my mum an dh. In fact I even planned with the doctor to get the cs done with before my EDD as the load don tire me.he just advised me to wait. Very day of my EDD 12:30am, I had serious contractions I couldn't bear, got to hospital 1am doctor said I was 3cm, I progressed till I got to 10cm about 4pm and I practically lost all my energy by then. They had to call my mum in the labour room to encourage well by 5pm baby finally came out. Strong healthy and so beautiful. The episiotomy no be here oh baby was 3.87 up on all my dieting. At a point in labour room I begged my doctor to take me to the theatre and he kept encouraging that I could do it. So thankful because Jesus did it for me, no be say I too sabi pray.

Good morning mamas in the house
Rieme26 I tap into your blessing o as my first child was born through cs and am seriously praying that this baby will be born through vbirth

Thanks to all the mamas that welcome me

All the July mamas were Una dey? Abeg make Una show face o we need to know ourselves o

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bimsusy(f): 10:33am On Jan 26, 2017
welcome to latest mamas, happy n healthy 9 months to us.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mydreams25: 10:38am On Jan 26, 2017
rieme26:
Birth story
Congratulations, this your testimony has given me encouragement also praying for a Vbac. Thanks for sharing and may God bless your children, amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rhemy2013(f): 10:45am On Jan 26, 2017
Good morning dear mama, I Jst took my first TT injection dis morning ND am totally down here,is as if my hand as paralyze. Pls Sabi mama wot can I use. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ariegurl(f): 11:41am On Jan 26, 2017
zaynie:

Is this the first time?
Is it unbearable?
Have you seen a Dr?
Cramping is perfectly normal in pregnancy, it means your uterus is expanding to accommodate the foetus. It happens anytime of the day and can last minutes or hours.
Also some foods and fruits and set off early contractions which is also cramping.
You only get bothered when you cramp and bleed.
Drink lots of water ( it temps down contractions and will help flush out whatever you ate that brought it on)
Lie on your left so that your baby gets maximum energy and oxygen while you're cramping.

Still see your Dr please.
Pele.

Thanks alot Ma'am! Yet to see the Doctor as I plan going tomorrow albeit have spoken to some of my doc friends and my brother who is a doc. and all seems to say it's normal .I will increase my water intake as advised ma and the laying part is what I constantly do and bless God no bleeeding.May God bless u richly

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MizMyColi(f): 11:58am On Jan 26, 2017
Rhemy2013:
Good morning dear mama, I Jst took my first TT injection dis morning ND am totally down here,is as if my hand as paralyze. Pls Sabi mama wot can I use. Thanks.

I had the same experience some weeks back.

Just take Paracetamol to cushion the pain. The swelling and joint/body pain should disappear in a week.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nikkishola: 12:02pm On Jan 26, 2017
[quote author=queensnow post=53139212][/quote]

It's not paining me. Just wonder what could be the cause
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzora(f): 12:22pm On Jan 26, 2017
Birth story

my edd was 27th January according to LMP,but I gave birth on the 24th...i started having menstrual like cramps the week before but it wasn't regular...fast forward to 24th the menstrual cramps started coming more frequently towards afternoon of that day.I called my hubby who had gone to work in the morning as I wasn't having any contractions when he left...he started coming home but he didn't come in till like 2hrs later cos of traffic....the pains became so much...I was alone with my toddler...she was just staring at me..I wanted to dress up and go to the hospital with my toddler but the pains was now coming frequently... I was stuck. my hubby called a friend who was coming to pick me with his car...hubby finally arrived with his friend...we quickly entered and he drove to the hospital..as I had packed my bags already...I was screaming in the car banging the roof and chairs...I started loosing my mucus plug at home....we finally got to the hospital as I was getting down from the car,my water broke.I was dripping water and going inside the labour room....the nurses quickly got my card....brought out my things...the nurse did VE and said I was fully dilated and the baby head was down.the other nurses were rushing to set up other things..she asked me to push at the next contraction....wen it came I did ....the pains was out of this world...I was screaming the whole hospital down....at the third push my princess came out with small tear.I was immediately relieved.The placenta came out..the matron put her hand inside me and still brought out piece of placenta and blood.The doctor stitched me and I was taken to the ward.
my labour was about 3hrs before delivery...I wish other mama's safe delivery.
cc cappo sixx

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyomomoreloaded: 12:36pm On Jan 26, 2017
Mzora I tap into this ur supernatural birth o, God is awesome indeed! Chai!
Hope u no do damage to una friend motor sha? grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queensnow: 1:43pm On Jan 26, 2017
Rhemy2013:
get sheabutter mix with rub and let dh massage for 2 3 days
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queensnow: 1:46pm On Jan 26, 2017
nikkishola:

It's not paining me. Just wonder what could be the cause
ohk is d discharge much or just Lil ? Anyway talk to ur doc cus d blood like water got me confuse ..it's well with u
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 2:25pm On Jan 26, 2017
Mzora:
Birth story

my edd was 27th January according to LMP,but I gave birth on the 24th...i started having menstrual like cramps the week before but it wasn't regular...fast forward to 24th the menstrual cramps started coming more frequently towards afternoon of that day.I called my hubby who had gone to work in the morning as I wasn't having any contractions when he left...he started coming home but he didn't come in till like 2hrs later cos of traffic....the pains became so much...I was alone with my toddler...she was just staring at me..I wanted to dress up and go to the hospital with my toddler but the pains was now coming frequently... I was stuck. my hubby called a friend who was coming to pick me with his car...hubby finally arrived with his friend...we quickly entered and he drove to the hospital..as I had packed my bags already...I was screaming in the car banging the roof and chairs...I started loosing my mucus plug at home....we finally got to the hospital as I was getting down from the car,my water broke.I was dripping water and going inside the labour room....the nurses quickly got my card....brought out my things...the nurse did VE and said I was fully dilated and the baby head was down.the other nurses were rushing to set up other things..she asked me to push at the next contraction....wen it came I did ....the pains was out of this world...I was screaming the whole hospital down....at the third push my princess came out with small tear.I was immediately relieved.The placenta came out..the matron put her hand inside me and still brought out piece of placenta and blood.The doctor stitched me and I was taken to the ward.
cc cappo sixx

I tap into ur shap shap delivery o...and I claim it for all march mamas oo...lol

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nikkishola: 2:48pm On Jan 26, 2017
queensnow:
ohk is d discharge much or just Lil ? Anyway talk to ur doc cus d blood like water got me confuse ..it's well with u

Amen! Thank you much, I will see doc then, but the discharge is not much, it's just from one out of the holes
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bimsusy(f): 3:15pm On Jan 26, 2017
Mzora:
Birth story

cc cappo sixx

This kind story they always sweet me. Congrats once again
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 3:50pm On Jan 26, 2017
Sansa143:

I would follow you and come and drag you back tongue, let your leg keep scratching you to go somewhere
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Onaswu(f): 3:53pm On Jan 26, 2017
Mzora:
Birth story

cc cappo sixx
I tap into your sharp sharp delivery for all March mamas. may God make it easy for us all

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2743) (2744) (2745) (2746) (2747) (2748) (2749) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1stymom(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.