Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2779) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8139697 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2776) (2777) (2778) (2779) (2780) (2781) (2782) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Coldfeet(f): 10:36pm On Feb 08, 2017
GSteve001:

oh, thanks. that's really sad.
You are welcome! There's hope if she and her doctor works on it fast.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lululuv(f): 10:41pm On Feb 08, 2017
Besea:
Lululuv, absuth is on strike but u can register at a good private hospital. I used kahabiri at ikonne Road off umuola Road ogbor hill. D CMD is verrrrrrrrrrry good trained in the US and used to work at Nigerian Christian hospital onicha ngwa.

Thanks hun. Just that o/hill is far from me. Maybe I wld go there since it's not every day tin. when is there ANC and how much do they charge. Thanks ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queensnow: 11:00pm On Feb 08, 2017
Coldfeet:
You mean bushmeat? Go down to epe or ikorudu you will see them selling by the road side or the fish market around odoobara you will get assorted there. Alternatively search for ellagabriel moniker I read her post sometime back where she said she sells and suppliers.
thank you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Abiagirl777(f): 11:31pm On Feb 08, 2017
lululuv:

Thanks hun. Just that o/hill is far from me. Maybe I wld go there since it's not every day tin. when is there ANC and how much do they charge. Thanks ma'am

you could checkout Nazareth hospital at pound road ,have forgotten whether it is by mosque or georges,my aunt gave birth there several times and their services was quite satisfactory.ask around
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rhemy2013(f): 12:49am On Feb 09, 2017
Besea:
Lululuv, absuth is on strike but u can register at a good private hospital. I used kahabiri at ikonne Road off umuola Road ogbor hill. D CMD is verrrrrrrrrrry good trained in the US and used to work at Nigerian Christian hospital onicha ngwa.

HI mamas. Oya manage dis fried rice

Chai waridis,dere is God ooh sadooh
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rhemy2013(f): 12:52am On Feb 09, 2017
Pls ma where can I do 4d scan on d island...
Cc @mama staying on d island. iomoge,coldfeet.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rhemy2013(f): 12:57am On Feb 09, 2017
nicoleswizzi:

I don't think so oo..I av being craving it since last yr November

Lol y cant u get d agege bread around u...agege bread is everywhere now grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 5:09am On Feb 09, 2017
Rhemy2013:
Pls ma where can I do 4d scan on d island...
Cc @mama staying on d island. iomoge,coldfeet.

Which part of island r u?

Mecure in lekki
Union Diagnostic in vi
Blu ray in Ajah
N a lot more places

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 5:10am On Feb 09, 2017
Besea:

HI mamas. Oya manage dis fried rice

Lemme add more meat
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AbbynHummy(f): 5:25am On Feb 09, 2017
[quote author=Dazzle86 post=53466802]
Please did you have an episiotomy? yes. Why did you ask?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beckytunde(f): 5:42am On Feb 09, 2017
Blessed morning to blessed mums and dads
Coconut oil/flour
Thanks to those who have patronised us
God bless you

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 6:39am On Feb 09, 2017
lululuv:

Really, God De, do you stay at aba?
Yes dear

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by favouredi: 7:11am On Feb 09, 2017
queensnow:
Where can I get bushmen the here in lagos? Anyone with ideas please
Call it old wives tales...you may not be wrong. My mum in law once warned me about eating bushmeat in my 3rd trimester. According to her it prolongs labour and makes it more difficult.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:39am On Feb 09, 2017
favouredi:

Call it old wives tales...you may not be wrong. My mum in law once warned me about eating bushmeat in my 3rd trimester. According to her it prolongs labour and makes it more difficult.
That wasnt old wives tale for me cuz I experienced it o. 3days of labour in severe pains that I was almost opting for cs but one of the nurses asked if I ate bushmeat, I gree o cuz dat was my craving then. My mum rushed and got bushmeat, ate d whole meat in my presence and I was asked to put the bone in my mouth and keep swallowing, an hour later, my waters broke and in less than 30mins my prince charming was born.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Roseey0(f): 7:42am On Feb 09, 2017
Roseey0:

Pls add me o.
The devil has been fighting a lost battle hence my peeping mode. But i am a conqueror. I will hold my bundle of joy come June.
EDD June 5 based on lmp. Gender XX.

God knows the best.
I went into pre- term labour @23weeks yesterday and lost lo. She looked so Adorable and helpless at sight, I just can't explain why she couldn't stay put for us till atleast 38weeks.
I still want to thank God for the experience.
And I pray none will cast their young n this forum.

One big lesson I learnt. Use teaching/government hospital especially for ftm.
The hospital kept reassuring me that all I needed was rest and More water, that everything looks fine.
Even when I was losing mucus plug they told me it will grow back.
Spoting was not a thing to worry about, only bleeding.
One man's opinion is truly bad.

All in all, I still thank God for the experience.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Yesitsme(f): 7:47am On Feb 09, 2017
Roseey0:

God knows the best.
I went into pre- term labour @23weeks yesterday and lost lo. She looked so Adorable and helpless at sight, I just can't explain why she couldn't stay put for us till atleast 38weeks.

The hospital kept reassuring me that all I needed was rest and More water, that everything looks fine.

I pray for strength from above to bear the loss.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by favouredi: 8:12am On Feb 09, 2017
Benignasweety:
That wasnt old wives tale for me cuz I experienced it o. 3days of labour in severe pains that I was almost opting for cs but one of the nurses asked if I ate bushmeat, I gree o cuz dat was my craving then. My mum rushed and got bushmeat, ate d whole meat in my presence and I was asked to put the bone in my mouth and keep swallowing, an hour later, my waters broke and in less than 30mins my prince charming was born.
Ewo...and I doubted it when she said it. Now we all know better. Thanks dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by favouredi: 8:17am On Feb 09, 2017
Roseey0:

God knows the best.

Oh what a pity! It is well with you my dear. May God console you

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 8:30am On Feb 09, 2017
It is well with you. Sorry for your loss. May God give you the strength to pull through
Roseey0:

God knows the best.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by forzarush(f): 8:30am On Feb 09, 2017
Roseey0:

God knows the best.

My heart goes out to you,may God heal your wounds completely and comfort you with another soon.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eksbabe(f): 8:47am On Feb 09, 2017
Roseey0:

God knows the best.

Really sorry for your loss ma. We pray God to console you and your family. Afflictions shall not rise again in your home, and soonest we shall rejoice with you

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 8:48am On Feb 09, 2017
dharyor1234:

Cappo, well lemme first say , ndo but eeem shey you dey use me laff that time abi.....i dey sure say you are enjoying it now.

How's your bumbum? grin
Lol you must not retaliate nah

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rhemy2013(f): 9:24am On Feb 09, 2017
iomoge2:

Which part of island r u?

Mecure in lekki
Union Diagnostic in vi
Blu ray in Ajah
N a lot more places

Thank u ma'am,I think I no Blu ray...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rhemy2013(f): 9:26am On Feb 09, 2017
Roseey0:

God knows the best.

Sorry for ur loss ma,may God bless u with anoda bfp soon.so sorry.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mooretes: 9:58am On Feb 09, 2017
@roseeyo
May the lord bless and strengthen u in your time of grief. May he restore your mourning with dancing. He knows everything and would never give you what you will not be thankful for.

To all who have lost their los either through miscarriage, stillbirth or illness, may the good lord be your strength and portion
Lam 3:24, ps 16:5

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:05am On Feb 09, 2017
My mom said same thing that it prolongs Labour. Cos I have been thinking of making bushmeat stew. As she told me, every thought of it just vanished. undecided
favouredi:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:07am On Feb 09, 2017
My mom said same thing that it prolongs Labour. Cos I have been thinking of making bushmeat stew. As she told me, every thought of it just vanished. undecided
favouredi:

@queensnow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omoloulah: 10:07am On Feb 09, 2017
@Roseey0,

Pele dear. may the Lord comfort ur household and give u sunshine and a reason to laff again soonest. may he heal ur hear and give u peace at this trying time. may u find strength and grace to survive each day at a time. u're in my prayers and may ur rainbow rise again soon. Pele.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 10:07am On Feb 09, 2017
Roseey0 So so sorry for your loss.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 10:16am On Feb 09, 2017
Naomi14:

@queensnow
So how is your body going to distinguish between the meat that came from the bush and the one that came from...the town grin

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Itissettled3: 10:46am On Feb 09, 2017
Teamies I am hailing oh. How una dey?
This our month is not movin fast oh. Why are the dates slow like this?

Congratulations Ayportable. It ended In praise. When LO gives you time, please come and submit your birth story oh.

Teamies, any update?

Kittana                  Given birth. God is Great.
Itissettled3           Feb 17 XY
Firsttymum
Chanbaby              Feb 6, XY
Amjane                   Feb 19, XY
Kuhuz                      Feb 14 XY
Gagat
Nneka3000            Ported to January
Realdentist            Feb 28
Lala4sure
Ayatiraj
Mom2015               Feb 17
omoloulah               Feb 19 XX
Ayportable               Given birth, praise to God
Whyterose               Ported to Jan
Hunniesuzie            Feb 5 XY
Ghennys                   Feb XY
Giftedofgod             Feb 12 XY

Tinutunde
Atinuketuna1
BeeBlossoms
Ijelex
Marimaar
Joyurpreh

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Besea(f): 11:07am On Feb 09, 2017
Iomoge2, wicked grin
Lululuv, Wednesdays are antenatal days. Hold like 8k for registration and general tests. Scan is 1500.

Roseey0 so sorry for your loss. God will surely replenish.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2776) (2777) (2778) (2779) (2780) (2781) (2782) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.