Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,559 members, 7,837,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2780) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8202349 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2777) (2778) (2779) (2780) (2781) (2782) (2783) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 11:28am On Feb 09, 2017
Rhemy2013:

Lol y cant u get d agege bread around u...agege bread is everywhere now grin
No oo agege bread for Benin no be agege bread ooo..na DAT Lagos own me wan chop..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ariegurl(f): 11:36am On Feb 09, 2017
One big lesson I learnt. Use teaching/government hospital especially for ftm.
The hospital kept reassuring me that all I needed was rest and More water, that everything looks fine.
Even when I was losing mucus plug they told me it will grow back.
Spoting was not a thing to worry about, only bleeding.
One man's opinion is truly bad.

All in all, I still thank God for the experience.
[/quote]

OMG! it is well dear.God knows best! This is just sad and disheartening. may God give u the one that will stay with you forever IJMN. One love dear RoseeO

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 11:38am On Feb 09, 2017
Roseey0:

God knows the best.
I went into pre- term labour @23weeks yesterday and lost lo. She looked so Adorable and helpless at sight, I just can't explain why she couldn't stay put for us till atleast 38weeks.
I still want to thank God for the experience.
And I pray none will cast their young n this forum.

The hospital kept reassuring me that all I needed was rest and More water, that everything looks fine.

God will surely make u smile again in no time, it is well mama...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 11:45am On Feb 09, 2017
Benignasweety:
That wasnt old wives tale for me cuz I experienced it o. 3days of labour in severe pains that I was almost opting for cs but one of the nurses asked if I ate bushmeat, I gree o cuz dat was my craving then. My mum rushed and got bushmeat, ate d whole meat in my presence and I was asked to put the bone in my mouth and keep swallowing, an hour later, my waters broke and in less than 30mins my prince charming was born.
I no understand. Abeg come again

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 11:48am On Feb 09, 2017
Roseey0:

God knows the best.

I'm really sorry for your loss dear. Pls keep your spirits up. Affliction shall not rise again!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:02pm On Feb 09, 2017
Me I tire for old wives tales. They say too many things
Giddyperson:

So how is your body going to distinguish between the meat that came from the bush and the one that came from...the town grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Coldfeet(f): 1:11pm On Feb 09, 2017
realdentist:
I no understand. Abeg come again
Lolz grin I'm interested in the gist too!

Who gives a labouring woman bones to eat? undecided

What if it mistakenly slides down your throat should you try to scream in pain? shocked

Na wa things women go thru ehn! May God help all of us.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by phlakkeys(f): 1:59pm On Feb 09, 2017
queensnow:
you tried oo u still dey queue for bank.. me I don't queue oo once I just show them my bump grin i jump the queue straight up sometimes I talk to the security man any where I go and there's queue I do give my self special treat grin grin

My bump doesnt show except am on tight cloth.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by phlakkeys(f): 2:03pm On Feb 09, 2017
forzarush:
Plix somebori dat SABI should talk,my palmwine has been chilling here since. I go break my 'palmwine fast' o! Erm,Phlakkeys Cappo?
I can see sabi mamas don answer you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omoloulah: 2:07pm On Feb 09, 2017
na wetin i do nairaland since morning na?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:08pm On Feb 09, 2017
No bi small grace o! Be pushing your belle out so it will show well. grin You bypass atm queues, people give up sits for you, they just treat you so well during that period grin am enjoying the petting o jare grin
phlakkeys:

My bump doesnt show except am on tight cloth. Very soon, i will start to enjoy bump grace grin once it's big enough for all to see.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omoloulah: 2:09pm On Feb 09, 2017
itissettled3

present cappo. I dey hospital now jare. my pelvis hurts badly since last nite n got worse dis morning, had 2 call oga by 12pm 2 pls com take me to d hospital.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omoloulah: 2:11pm On Feb 09, 2017
seen my gynae and he's done vjay examination and I am 2cm dilated. we're hooked up on d monitor now to check d contraction level and baby's rythm so we're officially checked in and waiting for d real deal.

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omoloulah: 2:14pm On Feb 09, 2017
I no gree dem do membrane sweep because my pelvic pain isn't allowing me raise my legs well and it hurts like hell. we're hoping things progress naturally from now until nite or we'll have 2 augument it by morning. I'm not sure I'm doing epidural and I don't trust myself to handle d pain because as I no fit handle membrane sweep so, hmmmnnn! wish me luck everyone.

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 2:18pm On Feb 09, 2017
Today is 2nd EDD (as per 1st scan) but my Oga doesn't look like who want comot today. My MIL said na so DH sef do so mk I relax. I'm very irritable cos of the heat and the "how far" phone calls and pings, I no dey answer anybody again jare. Hope you're good?

Itissettled3:
Teamies I am hailing oh. How una dey?
This our month is not movin fast oh. Why are the dates slow like this?

Congratulations Ayportable. It ended In praise. When LO gives you time, please come and submit your birth story oh.

Teamies, any update?

Kittana                  Given birth. God is Great.
Itissettled3           Feb 17 XY
Firsttymum
Chanbaby              Feb 6, XY
Amjane                   Feb 19, XY
Kuhuz                      Feb 14 XY
Gagat
Nneka3000            Ported to January
Realdentist            Feb 28
Lala4sure
Ayatiraj
Mom2015               Feb 17
omoloulah               Feb 19 XX
Ayportable               Given birth, praise to God
Whyterose               Ported to Jan
Hunniesuzie            Feb 5 XY
Ghennys                   Feb XY
Giftedofgod             Feb 12 XY

Tinutunde
Atinuketuna1
BeeBlossoms
Ijelex
Marimaar
Joyurpreh
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 2:20pm On Feb 09, 2017
It is well with you Teamie, God is in control. Baby bouncing, mother alive, dad rejoicing
omoloulah:
I no gree dem do membrane sweep because my pelvic pain isn't allowing me raise my legs well and it hurts like hell. we're hoping things progress naturally from now until nite or we'll have 2 augument it by morning. I'm not sure I'm doing epidural and I don't trust myself to handle d pain because as I no fit handle membrane sweep so, hmmmnnn! wish me luck everyone.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omoloulah: 2:20pm On Feb 09, 2017
I'm already cramping and I take it as a gud sign but then, I'm lying in bed and can't say if d mucus plug is already falling off or not. guess baby is ready to show afterall it's been 38weeks and 4days and my first baby was born at 38weeks and 5days.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 2:20pm On Feb 09, 2017
Sorry for your loss. God will restore
Roseey0:

God knows the best.
I went into pre- term labour @23weeks yesterday and lost lo. She looked so Adorable and helpless at sight, I just can't explain why she couldn't stay put for us till atleast 38weeks.
I still want to thank God for the experience.
And I pray none will cast their young n this forum.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Roseey0(f): 2:22pm On Feb 09, 2017
hunniesuzie:
Sorry for your loss. God will restore
Amen

Thank you mamas for your prayers.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Onaswu(f): 2:31pm On Feb 09, 2017
queensnow:
Good evening house please lets not forget our sister @onaswu #teammarch# who's in need of baby items please let's help one way or the other (cash or baby items) in anyway we can nothing is too small I know things are easy for us all.. I pray God will continue to bless us...
thanks so much for your gift
God will replenish your pocket

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzle86(f): 2:33pm On Feb 09, 2017
@AbbynHummy

Cos your baby was not big at birth,i thought a baby below 3kg won't require episiotomy.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 2:35pm On Feb 09, 2017
HehehehehE
Somebody is about to drop and is still on Nairaland.. ..
Go forth and deliver like the Hebrew women
Me I de wait ya bs o

omoloulah:

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 3:00pm On Feb 09, 2017
Coldfeet:
Lolz grin I'm interested in the gist too!

Who gives a labouring woman bones to eat? undecided

What if it mistakenly slides down your throat should you try to scream in pain? shocked

Na wa things women go thru ehn! May God help all of us.
What me I want to understand is that are they saying the remedy for bush meat consumption is consumption of bush meat bone? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 3:11pm On Feb 09, 2017
Omoloulah n hunniesuzie abeg these babies should be cooperating with us o. Don't they know we're waiting g for BA/BS? I hope u guys hv given them eviction notice in the Jackie Mize way (supernatural childbirth things)

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Coldfeet(f): 3:13pm On Feb 09, 2017
Dazzle86:
@AbbynHummy

Cos your baby was not big at birth,i thought a baby below 3kg won't require episiotomy.
Baby delivery get techniques o! If a woman pushes when she's not supposed to even a 1kg baby go give tear.

Tearing during delivery doesn't have to do with baby size alone.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Coldfeet(f): 3:13pm On Feb 09, 2017
omoloulah:
I'm already cramping and I take it as a gud sign but then, I'm lying in bed and can't say if d mucus plug is already falling off or not. guess baby is ready to show afterall it's been 38weeks and 4days and my first baby was born at 38weeks and 5days.
Congrats in advance.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Coldfeet(f): 3:15pm On Feb 09, 2017
realdentist:
What me I want to understand is that are they saying the remedy for bush meat consumption is consumption of bush meat bone? lipsrsealed
Very weired something.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 3:18pm On Feb 09, 2017
@RoseeyO the good Lord will bless u with a wonderful blessings soon, don't loss hope dear.
@Omoloulah may d strength of d most high rest upon u, waiting for ur birth alert- mother alive baby alive and daddy rejoicing.
@Lululuv am using living word mission hospital, d are very good but everything there na money oo.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 3:23pm On Feb 09, 2017
Iyomomoreloaded how body?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 3:25pm On Feb 09, 2017
@realdentist my mum said something of dat bush meat too but I later chop d thing sha.i wry her untill she brought d thing for me sef lolzzzz
DAT mama dat is asking about palm wine abeg u can sip small no finish one bottle at once oo cuz me I dey drink d palm wine d original one oo

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dharyor1234(f): 3:26pm On Feb 09, 2017
Giddyperson:

Lol you must not retaliate nah

retaliate kwa! i yam a shilding of God na, me just dey ask about your health..... grin grin

But on a serious not i dont know what causes that, cos at my last ante-natal i asked my doctor and he was not able to give me a reasonable and cogent reason for it......he only advised that i should drink plenty water.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:28pm On Feb 09, 2017
Coldfeet:
Baby delivery get techniques o! If a woman pushes when she's not supposed to even a 1kg baby go give tear.

Tearing during delivery doesn't have to do with baby size alone.
Teach us na... wink
I know one should not push except when told to. And you should push looking at ur navel. What other things should be done, mama double twins grin?
*listening attentively with pen and jotter*

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2777) (2778) (2779) (2780) (2781) (2782) (2783) ... (6959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Lesbihornest(f) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.