Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,499 members, 7,836,946 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2781) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8201858 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2778) (2779) (2780) (2781) (2782) (2783) (2784) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:30pm On Feb 09, 2017
@RoseeyO , so sorry about your loss. God will restore. Amen. Be strong.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sixx: 3:47pm On Feb 09, 2017
omoloulah:
I'm already cramping and I take it as a gud sign but then, I'm lying in bed and can't say if d mucus plug is already falling off or not. guess baby is ready to show afterall it's been 38weeks and 4days and my first baby was born at 38weeks and 5days.
You will he a smooth delivery. Congrats in advance.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:55pm On Feb 09, 2017
realdentist:
I no understand. Abeg come again
Lol, wat didnt you understand maama? Maybe itz just me but for now am avoiding bush meat like a plague because e don show me shege for my 1st.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sixx: 3:57pm On Feb 09, 2017
Roseey0 sorry 4 your loss, God will comfort you and family. It is well.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mooretes: 4:10pm On Feb 09, 2017
Abeg all dat pushing looking at ut navel na story. A woman can be in whatever position she finds comfy to have her baby. If na kneeling position you find yourself and you are comfy well then have your baby that way as long as someone/ something soft is there to grab baby quickly.

Help gravity by finding a gd position. Your body ultimately knows the right thing to do.

May God give us all strength to b able to birth our young ones. Praying we don't weep over them and that everyone will rejoice in the end.

I feel tempted to drop my BS even though its been a while now. I believe not expecting anything cos things are different for everyone made life easier IMHO

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:15pm On Feb 09, 2017
Coldfeet:
Lolz grin I'm interested in the gist too!

Who gives a labouring woman bones to eat? undecided

What if it mistakenly slides down your throat should you try to scream in pain? shocked

Na wa things women go thru ehn! May God help all of us.
I was given the big thigh bone to keep in my mouth and keep swallowing the saliva around the bone. I wasnt told to swallow the bone o. I removed it immediately I put to bed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:22pm On Feb 09, 2017
realdentist:
What me I want to understand is that are they saying the remedy for bush meat consumption is consumption of bush meat bone? lipsrsealed
Yea datz what they did to me before I was able to give birth via VD after 3days of painful labour and crawling dilation. Itz not consumption of the bone but keeping it in your mouth and be swallowing your saliva.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Yesitsme(f): 4:22pm On Feb 09, 2017
RECHARGEABLE FAN oooooooooooooo pls had to cut my hair today cos of heat. Lord help me ABI na only me the heat dey do?

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 4:34pm On Feb 09, 2017
dharyor1234:

retaliate kwa! i yam a shilding of God na, me just dey ask about your health..... grin grin

But on a serious not i dont know what causes that, cos at my last ante-natal i asked my doctor and he was not able to give me a reasonable and cogent reason for it......he only advised that i should drink plenty water.
I'm beginning to find these antenatal check ups more and more annoying cuz I never have any complaints, and when I do, I just get 'It's all part of pregnancy'.I'm planning to skip my antenatal class on Saturday and go start my baby shopping, before I'd become one of those patients whom the nurses flog during delivery for not having a hospital bag cheesy.

Btw, @all mamas, I feel like it's time to start reading parenting books. Who can recommend a good parenting book biko. I'd prefer something that's based on psychology or if it's a christian book, it shouldn't have bible quotations all over it. Thank you in advance

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Itissettled3: 4:38pm On Feb 09, 2017
It will end in praise. Go and bring forth in peace

omoloulah:
itissettled3

present cappo. I dey hospital now jare. my pelvis hurts badly since last nite n got worse dis morning, had 2 call oga by 12pm 2 pls com take me to d hospital.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 4:40pm On Feb 09, 2017
mooretes:
Abeg all dat pushing looking at ut navel na story. A woman can be in whatever position she finds comfy to have her baby. If na kneeling position you find yourself and you are comfy well then have your baby that way as long as someone/ something soft is there to grab baby quickly.

Help gravity by finding a gd position. Your body ultimately knows the right thing to do.

May God give us all strength to b able to birth our young ones. Praying we don't weep over them and that everyone will rejoice in the end.

I feel tempted to drop my BS even though its been a while now. I believe not expecting anything cos things are different for everyone made life easier IMHO
what are you waiting for
*chanting* bs bs bs bs

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nikkishola: 4:44pm On Feb 09, 2017
Roseey0:

God knows the best.
I went into pre- term labour @23weeks yesterday and lost lo. She looked so Adorable and helpless at sight, I just can't explain why she couldn't stay put for us till atleast 38weeks.
I still want to thank God for the experience.
And I pray none will cast their young n this forum.

One big lesson I learnt. Use teaching/government hospital especially for ftm.
The hospital kept reassuring me that all I needed was rest and More water, that everything looks fine.
Even when I was losing mucus plug they told me it will grow back.
Spoting was not a thing to worry about, only bleeding.
One man's opinion is truly bad.

All in all, I still thank God for the experience.
So sorry for ur loss! God knows the best

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nikkishola: 4:52pm On Feb 09, 2017
Hello mamas in the house! Please have come again oo,
Anytime I eat vegetables, I always visit the toilet. The ugwu I ate yesternight; as am typing this msg Na toilet I dey cry . (more than 5 times now) what will I be eating instead of vegetables oo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nneejima(f): 4:53pm On Feb 09, 2017
Roseey0:

God knows the best.
I went into pre- term labour @23weeks yesterday and lost lo.She looked so Adorable and helpless at sight, I just can't explain why she couldn't stay put for us till atleast 38weeks.
I still want to thank God for the experience.
And I pray none will cast their young n this forum.

One big lesson I learnt. Use teaching/government hospital especially for ftm.
The hospital kept reassuring me that all I needed was rest and More water, that everything looks fine.
Even when I was losing mucus plug they told me it will grow back.
Spoting was not a thing to worry about, only bleeding.
One man's opinion is truly bad.

All in all, I still thank God for the experience.

Sorry for the loss, may God console u

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AmJane(f): 4:53pm On Feb 09, 2017
Roseey0 sorry for your loss. May God comfort you on every side and give you double for your loss.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AmJane(f): 4:55pm On Feb 09, 2017
omoloulah:
I'm already cramping and I take it as a gud sign but then, I'm lying in bed and can't say if d mucus plug is already falling off or not. guess baby is ready to show afterall it's been 38weeks and 4days and my first baby was born at 38weeks and 5days.
I wish you supernatural delivery my dear teamie. Awaiting the good news.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AmJane(f): 4:57pm On Feb 09, 2017
Itissettled3:
Teamies I am hailing oh. How una dey?
This our month is not movin fast oh. Why are the dates slow like this?

Congratulations Ayportable. It ended In praise. When LO gives you time, please come and submit your birth story oh.

Teamies, any update?

Kittana                  Given birth. God is Great.
Itissettled3           Feb 17 XY
Firsttymum
Chanbaby              Feb 6, XY
Amjane                   Feb 19, XY
Kuhuz                      Feb 14 XY
Gagat
Nneka3000            Ported to January
Realdentist            Feb 28
Lala4sure
Ayatiraj
Mom2015               Feb 17
omoloulah               Feb 19 XX
Ayportable               Given birth, praise to God
Whyterose               Ported to Jan
Hunniesuzie            Feb 5 XY
Ghennys                   Feb XY
Giftedofgod             Feb 12 XY

Tinutunde
Atinuketuna1
BeeBlossoms
Ijelex
Marimaar
Joyurpreh

Present team captain. We are still on the waiting game.
Wishing us easy delivery.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 5:01pm On Feb 09, 2017
mooretes:

pls drop it ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 5:13pm On Feb 09, 2017
Yesitsme:
RECHARGEABLE FAN oooooooooooooo pls had to cut my hair today cos of heat. Lord help me ABI na only me the heat dey do?
No be only u o. Abeg wetin pesin de carry the hair do sef? At least u can be pouring water on it. I heard there's an AC fan that blows cool air. I think that's what we need. It's just 48k shocked. If not for this Buhari economy, I for use am do baby shower for u grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Yesitsme(f): 5:19pm On Feb 09, 2017
realdentist:
No be only u o. Abeg wetin pesin de carry the hair do sef? At least u can be pouring water on it. I heard there's an AC fan that blows cool air. I think that's what we need. It's just 48k shocked. If not for this Buhari economy, I for use am do baby shower for u grin
hubby initially didn't want m to cut d hair when h saw the way my body was wetting the bed, and heat dripping from my hair, h asked me to go and cut it cos my hair is too long and full, thick as d forest. There are cheaper fans ooo, help your sister in Christ.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omoloulah: 5:21pm On Feb 09, 2017
okay, time for update. after measuring contraction n rythm for 1hr, everything looks fine and I'm spotting sort of. mayb na due to d vjay exam or d show is gradually appearing I no know but my tummy has been feeling somehow too. well, been having headache and paracetamol no dey help mayb because i didn't sleep last nite n haven't been able to sleep now sef. btw, they've refused to give me anything for dis my pelvis that's on fire instead na sorry I dey hear plus all d nurses helping me to carry my legs everytime I need to move. chai!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Elixir123: 5:24pm On Feb 09, 2017
So sorry Roseey for the loss,its very painful. I pray for Gods peace over you during this period. Affliction shall not be your portion a second time ,Amen
@ realdentist the heat eh,omg last night was something else! Rechargeable fan? Story .fake everywhere but to cut my hair go hard ooo chai
God help us in this country with this epileptic power supply.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Elixir123: 5:27pm On Feb 09, 2017
omoloulah:
okay, time for update. after measuring contraction n rythm for 1hr, everything looks fine and I'm spotting sort of. mayb na due to d vjay exam or d show is gradually appearing I no know but my tummy has been feeling somehow too. well, been having headache and paracetamol no dey help mayb because i didn't sleep last nite n haven't been able to sleep now sef. btw, they've refused to give me anything for dis my pelvis that's on fire instead na sorry I dey hear plus all d nurses helping me to carry my legs everytime I need to move. chai!

Wow! So sorry for the pains mama.I love the update as e dey happen.Safe delivery to you ijn.You shall conquer like the Hebrew women.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queensnow: 5:30pm On Feb 09, 2017
Onaswu:

thanks so much for your gift
God will replenish your pocket
amen and you too.. smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mooretes: 5:30pm On Feb 09, 2017
@omoloulah pele. It will resolve very soon
@yesitsme every pregnant woman gets hot only God knows why that is.

I was pregnant in d winter and still had fan pointing permanently to my face. Don't ask me.

@giddyperson and realdentist, the thing long small 1) na background of d belle itself
2) the BS

Truth is d background of d pregnancy ties all together. I'll try and make it short and simple

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omoloulah: 5:30pm On Feb 09, 2017
so gynae jus left my room now. he said everything going on well so next vjay exam is 4am tomorrow and afterwards we'll just insert a tablet to speed things up so we can all b done by noon tomorrow all things being equal. me I've asked my mum to bring me ugwu n egusi soup with eba and amala. meanwhile I'm chilling here wit a big pack of chivita to help me cope with dis contraction. thanks everyone for keeping me in mind.

13 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queensnow: 5:34pm On Feb 09, 2017
omoloulah:
so gynae jus left my room now. he said everything going on well so next vjay exam is 4am tomorrow and afterwards we'll just insert a tablet to speed things up so we can all b done by noon tomorrow all things being equal. me I've asked my mum to bring me ugwu n egusi soup with eba and amala. meanwhile I'm chilling here wit a big pack of chivita to help me cope with dis contraction. thanks everyone for keeping me in mind.
good news await us ijn amen

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mooretes: 5:39pm On Feb 09, 2017
Onaswu:

thanks so much for your gift
God will replenish your pocket

Hi,

I have been trying to reach you a while. But didnt remember your userID. Unfortunately I havent got your number but shouldn't be too hard. Pls you can reach me by email mooretes@yahoo.com I think. Better still what is your no?

Got your account details from the other thread you created.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chanbaby: 6:01pm On Feb 09, 2017
nikkishola:
Hello mamas in the house! Please have come again oo,
Anytime I eat vegetables, I always visit the toilet. The ugwu I ate yesternight; as am typing this msg Na toilet I dey cry . (more than 5 times now) what will I be eating instead of vegetables oo

Mama pls eat more fruits like banana, apples, water melon, cucumber, pear and salad.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Coldfeet(f): 6:04pm On Feb 09, 2017
Loisemm:

Teach us na... wink
I know one should not push except when told to. And you should push looking at ur navel. What other things should be done, mama double twins grin?
*listening attentively with pen and jotter*
Lolz you may find this link helpful

http://www.givingbirthnaturally.com/pushing-stage.html

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Coldfeet(f): 6:21pm On Feb 09, 2017
Benignasweety:
I was given the big thigh bone to keep in my mouth and keep swallowing the saliva around the bone. I wasnt told to swallow the bone o. I removed it immediately I put to bed.
Ok thank God it ended well. I never said you were asked to swallow it o.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 6:28pm On Feb 09, 2017
omoloulah:
I no gree dem do membrane sweep because my pelvic pain isn't allowing me raise my legs well and it hurts like hell. we're hoping things progress naturally from now until nite or we'll have 2 augument it by morning. I'm not sure I'm doing epidural and I don't trust myself to handle d pain because as I no fit handle membrane sweep so, hmmmnnn! wish me luck everyone.
Its time, lol...safest delivery to u mama, can't wait to hear d gud news...

(1) (2) (3) ... (2778) (2779) (2780) (2781) (2782) (2783) (2784) ... (6959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.