Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,130 members, 7,860,065 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:21 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2991) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8261724 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2988) (2989) (2990) (2991) (2992) (2993) (2994) ... (6961) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 9:47am On Apr 20, 2017
Dazzle86:

Love his hair.

Thanks ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 9:48am On Apr 20, 2017
bryanarchie:
Kem.ifemi. I'm so so sorry for you loss. I'm really heartbroken. It is well.

Jazzyjazz, extremely cute baby.

Thanks ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 9:48am On Apr 20, 2017
nneejima:
@ Jazzyjazz,mum Ilan ur baby z cute. See how man carry hair cheeeiii

Imagine o
Hair where I de find
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by keeki: 9:50am On Apr 20, 2017
jazzyjazz:
It's thread cuties day ooooo

Here is my Ilan at 3 months

so I get to see the chubby curly hair Ilan. he is adorable.what does he feed on self?so fresh and healthy.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:54am On Apr 20, 2017
Piiko:
It makes your baby handsome
Lol Piiko u don start abi? lemme o

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Graciouscharis: 10:06am On Apr 20, 2017
jazzyjazz:

He's so so cute. kiss kiss kiss kiss. The hair is beautiful. It's pictures like this that landed me where I am. He's adorable.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AyPortable1(f): 10:18am On Apr 20, 2017
Baby Boaz at 10weeks 2days

@jazzyjazz, ya boy is cute. 3gbosa for you

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by wholesomegrace: 10:20am On Apr 20, 2017
bryanarchie:

will I have a scar? the pain after the cs is it much?

See this mama grin grin grin grin, which one no dey pain? Come to think of it, I've seen some people testify of supernatural delivery, no pains and i've heard people testify that they got up and about within 24 hours after CS with minimal pain.

The koko is not to fear. Rebuke it sis, you will birth your lo successfully by God's special grace in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by wholesomegrace: 10:27am On Apr 20, 2017
All these fine fine boys with curly hair, God bless them. @ Jazzyjazz and AyPortable1, una no get stress. My boys head is full of hair but the hair strong. Granma has been itching to cut it since he was 2 months cos to comb na wahala. She has to section it with enough patience b4 she can comb thru.

Me will kuku not comb on weekends wen we are at home, but when we are likely to go out, I Apply water, ori, coconut oil and sebamed oil to comb. I will have to cut it soon sha undecided

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 10:36am On Apr 20, 2017
bryanarchie:
awwwwwwwww.so much love.shout out to you all.i love you all.

my dear, I'm just back from the hospital and they said once more that it is normal.. that baby is engaging abi navigating it's way through.
I was told the pain will be worse than this if it is labour and I'm seriously scared.
please I need to hear the pros and cons vaginal delivery and cs.Is CS pain free?
Lol...dnt be scared... D lord will gv u strength... If u are feeling like this now, meaning baby is eager to come sef ...dnt be scared... D lord will make it easy for u
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 10:38am On Apr 20, 2017
Chanbaby:

During the prolong labour at the trado home. The baby became distressed and swallowed fluid. The rushed him to hospital and treated for 3days but he didnt survive.

Hian all this massaging a preg tummy scares me oo..what if u brk d baby leg or hand or choke hand for him eyes....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 10:39am On Apr 20, 2017
Naomi14:
I don't know why I can't see baby samantha's pics I have refreshed the page tire
I removed it..lol...here it is I will take it dwn in d nxt 30mins

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 10:44am On Apr 20, 2017
Graciouscharis:

He's so so cute. kiss kiss kiss kiss. The hair is beautiful. It's pictures like this that landed me where I am. He's adorable.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:49am On Apr 20, 2017
Awwwwwww! So cute kiss she has hair o grin
nicoleswizzi:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jina24(f): 10:51am On Apr 20, 2017
bryanarchie:

will I have a scar? the pain after the cs is it much?
I had cs and was on pain killer for some weeks after the procedure. There's pain but I don't think is something you cant cope with.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:51am On Apr 20, 2017
Lovely grin giddy baby will be here soon grin I wish you safe and painless delivery
Giddyperson:

Thanks, no induction o, was already 5cm when I got to the hospital. These contractions are no child's play

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 10:57am On Apr 20, 2017
6cm, this shyt is no child's play cheesy

19 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AyPortable1(f): 11:00am On Apr 20, 2017
nicoleswizzi:

See fine fresh baby.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by poshestmina(f): 11:02am On Apr 20, 2017
Chai ! cuteness overload ! be like them select the babies 4 this thread ...tiri gbosa for mamas . please you people should keep one 4 my lo oh!

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AyPortable1(f): 11:02am On Apr 20, 2017
Giddyperson:

Sorry dear, in a matter of two hours you'll meet your baby. Safe delivery and quick recovery dear.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by poshestmina(f): 11:06am On Apr 20, 2017
cheesy :D6cm, this shyt is no child's play cheesy .Kpele !you'll soon see giddybaby .God is your strength!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:15am On Apr 20, 2017
But your eye still clear to press phone grin It's supernatural delivery you are having o!
Giddyperson:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tushmom: 11:16am On Apr 20, 2017
Giddyperson:

Doh...
You are doing so well dear...
Giddybaby will soon show are beautiful self.

Cute babies with lovely hair everywhere...God bless these adorables and may they all live to fufil destiny.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hyphee(f): 11:19am On Apr 20, 2017
Giddyperson:

Yaaay!!! It's about to go down. Pele, you are getting there

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jesufifunmi: 11:56am On Apr 20, 2017
Giddyperson:
Lol, you still fit hold phone... and then type? Nah! The shit ain't even started yet grin

Safe delivery sis! kiss

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Licious07(f): 11:56am On Apr 20, 2017
Giddyperson:
This is why I like Giddyperson,she's still updating us while in labor. I bet she'll soon throw d phone away now and drop BA grin wink

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Afollyshade(f): 12:03pm On Apr 20, 2017
Whao! cappo congratulations in advance o. Sansa143 nd Mr. kingharz,congratz. May the good Lord bless ur los nd give u Everything you need
to make them the best.
Mama kemifemi, the Lord himself will comfort you Nd make u to be happy indeed. It is well. Thanks Jazzyjazz (Ilan is bae) nd peggygee for the ebook. God bless....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 12:24pm On Apr 20, 2017
Dazzle86:

Are you sure it's not too much carbs that caused it? I have never heard that mangoes have too much sugar, especially after taking just two.
No wasn't carbs...bcs I check my sugar frequently....that's why I said too much intake for preg women...I took 2 mangoes nd later drank viju...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 12:25pm On Apr 20, 2017
Giddyperson:

There's no easy way out, except birth control cheesy

That being said, I'm off to the hospital, having the worst contractions ever, they are painful asf and about 5 mins apart, did u people say they would ask you to push during contractions? How can anyone do anything during this. Sha pray for me, I'd finally see my lil nugget soon cheesy
Yes oo dey will ask u to open ur legs wide and hold it...lol and push!! Ontop painful contraction... Infact d lord ma ur muscle

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 12:27pm On Apr 20, 2017
myrygurl:
Big congrats to Sansa143 and Kingharzyz..may God make their arrival a blessing..

pls any maama that was 2wk overdue according to LMP? I want to know how it went, whether u ended up having V.D or C.s. because I am having same issue here.. Thnx
My LMP was 31st of march...and I gave birth 8th of April...and I had vagina delivery... Baby weighed 3.2 so if ur baby weight it much I fink normal vgina delivery won't be a problem..

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 12:28pm On Apr 20, 2017
jazzyjazz:

So cute and chubby plz what are u giving him? grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 12:29pm On Apr 20, 2017
jazzyjazz:
More at 3 months
Nna ehh this ur baby is fine o

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2988) (2989) (2990) (2991) (2992) (2993) (2994) ... (6961) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.