Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,916 members, 7,848,700 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:54 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2992) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8238898 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2989) (2990) (2991) (2992) (2993) (2994) (2995) ... (6960) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 12:31pm On Apr 20, 2017
Rhemy2013:

Wow,llan pls can i be ur sugar mummy grin.. so cute
Hahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 12:35pm On Apr 20, 2017
nneejima:

Yes Nigerian pampers, 3700 the jumbo pack. There is one mark on the back of the nylon dts how to indicate it. Let me reach home so that I ll be accurate about where d mark is.
OK abeg I will like to see a pix if possible
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 12:37pm On Apr 20, 2017
Giddyperson:

Thanks, no induction o, was already 5cm when I got to the hospital. These contractions are no child's play
Yaaayy!!! B4 evening u will hold ur baby... Safest delivery to u capo...its well...awaiting ur bs

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dharyor1234(f): 12:39pm On Apr 20, 2017
Giddyperson:

Thanks, no induction o, was already 5cm when I got to the hospital. These contractions are no child's play

Thank you Jesus for this... I just had to pray for you this morning during my devotion, as early as past 6a.m

It shall end in praise cappo....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 12:39pm On Apr 20, 2017
AyPortable1:
Baby Boaz at 10weeks 2days

@jazzyjazz, ya boy is cute. 3gbosa for you
Loving all this chubby babies o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 12:43pm On Apr 20, 2017
Naomi14:
Awwwwwww! So cute kiss she has hair o grin
Tank u...God ansad my prayer ontop d hair ished bcs she cut my hair no be small...avnt even recovered from my hair loss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 12:44pm On Apr 20, 2017
Giddyperson:
6cm, this shyt is no child's play cheesy
Hahaha capo....u are still smiling at 6cm...wen u reach 8cm or almost 10cm u no remb say nairaland dey exist.. Lol

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Onegai(f): 12:48pm On Apr 20, 2017
All the best, Giddyperson (though I am very suspicious of the fact that you are at 6cm and still on NL, girl you strong cheesy).

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chocome: 12:51pm On Apr 20, 2017
peggygee:
Supernatural birth sent

@olastephen
@foloyedea

Who else needs it?

Pls o I need dis ebook very very well o peggygee and other mama who have it my email is
faith2004g@yahoo.co.uk thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by suzy(f): 1:00pm On Apr 20, 2017
Stil wanna post my angel pix today.

3months + 2weeka

14 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 1:01pm On Apr 20, 2017
nicoleswizzi:

OK abeg I will like to see a pix if possible

Let me tell you what I do
Because I don't have money for the fancy cloth diapers for now, I use napkins during the day at home and diapers when we're going out or when it's time for bed at night.
I bought 2 packets, with 6 napkins in each. Then I bought napkin covers. It has saved us lots of money! Trust me! We don't buy diapers like we used to and a pack of diapers lasts longer

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzle86(f): 1:06pm On Apr 20, 2017
jazzyjazz:

Hahahaha
Someone that will finish 140ml of formula and still cry for breastmilk 30mins after cheesy
It's showing na. grin
jazzyjazz:

Hahahaha
Someone that will finish 140ml of formula and still cry for breastmilk 30mins after cheesy
It's showing na.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzle86(f): 1:08pm On Apr 20, 2017
suzy:
Stil wanna post my angel pix today.
3months + 2weeka
This is a beautiful queen. Good luck with trying to drive the boys later o.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzle86(f): 1:10pm On Apr 20, 2017
AyPortable1:
Baby Boaz at 10weeks 2days

@jazzyjazz, ya boy is cute. 3gbosa for you

3 gbosa for you too. You mamas are doing a good job o.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by suzy(f): 1:11pm On Apr 20, 2017
Dazzle86:

This is a beautiful queen. Good luck with trying to drive the boys later o.
Lol. Her dad go do dat ooooo. cos he does not joke wit her.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzle86(f): 1:15pm On Apr 20, 2017
suzy:
Lol. Her dad go do dat ooooo. cos he does not joke wit her.
Yes o. It's necessary.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzle86(f): 1:35pm On Apr 20, 2017
Sansa143, latest Mama, I sight you peeping. How is prince Jay?

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spiceeamiee(f): 2:00pm On Apr 20, 2017
Who are you and @ToyosiR? For real, are you people humans? How could you have added only 3kg? I have added 15kg and I'm just in my 26th week. I have refused to buy new clothes and only wear the few maternity dresses I bought so as to have motivation to lose weight after I give birth. How long does it take for someone to go back to pre pregnancy weight after child birth? I always want to cry everytime I step on the bathroom scale and see my weight.

@Sansa143 Congrats dear

@kemifemi; May God give you double for your trouble. Affliction shall not rise a second time.

ebony13:

Shoot me a mail fabchic2011 at yahoo dot com

Cappo @ toyosiR. Is only you 1 for that food? shocked
My appetite has gone on vacay. I don't mind sef dont want to add too much weight and struggle to lose it after.

I've added just 3kg this preggy and I'm past midway already.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LadyMayor(f): 2:21pm On Apr 20, 2017
Yay! Giddyperson... so happy for you. Congratulations in advance o

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 2:22pm On Apr 20, 2017
Giddyperson:
6cm, this shyt is no child's play cheesy
So happy to hear this and i kw that he who began a good work in your life will be faithful to complete it in Jesus name, Amen.
Just be strong cos you are almost there.
waiting for your BA and BS.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 20, 2017
Hello evryone,hope u guys are grt!Tnks for all d likes and congrats!Will supply u wit bs as soon as my hand is back cos am managing just one 4 now!Dat holding of ankle tin no b here!Jay is fine though d are still holding him,had cord wrapped round his neck n he swallowed sum fluids!We are fine now!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AmJane(f): 2:32pm On Apr 20, 2017
Congratulations @Sansa143 on the birth of your baby. God's blessings upon him and your household.
@Giddyperson congrats in advance. God bless you and yours.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olamitie: 2:52pm On Apr 20, 2017
kemifemi it is well with your soul, dont worry God will give you double for your trouble
You shall laugh soon, olorun oun se ibi and delay is not denial
When i had a stillbirth then it seemed my world had ended but to the glory of God im a mother now, from iyawo to mommy oluwapamilerin

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 3:00pm On Apr 20, 2017
jazzyjazz:

Let me tell you what I do
Because I don't have money for the fancy cloth diapers for now, I use napkins during the day at home and diapers when we're going out or when it's time for bed at night.
I bought 2 packets, with 6 napkins in each. Then I bought napkin covers. It has saved us lots of money! Trust me! We don't buy diapers like we used to and a pack of diapers lasts longer
Napkin cry[color=#990000][/color] wat if I no get power to wash
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 3:03pm On Apr 20, 2017
Sansa143:
Hello evryone,hope u guys are grt!Tnks for all d likes and congrats!Will supply u wit bs as soon as my hand is back cos am managing just one 4 now!Dat holding of ankle tin no b here!Jay is fine though d are still holding him,had cord wrapped round his neck n he swallowed sum fluids!We are fine now!
I fink sum1 understand now...thank God for baby jay...and for safe delivery...happy yo hear that u both are fine...me ivnt wait to see picture o...

Am sure capo giddy person av forgotten her fone by now...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olamitie: 3:06pm On Apr 20, 2017
Congrats sanya143 and other new moms

Please who has used this type of breastpump before? Its made in china

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 3:20pm On Apr 20, 2017
To announce the royal arrival of Giddybaby thru VD at 1:15pm today after 7 hours of manual labour, weighing 3.7 kg. The midwives cut my honeypot. Daddy and baby alive, healthy and happy. Mother extremely tired.

119 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Graciouscharis: 3:21pm On Apr 20, 2017
Giddyperson:
To announce the royal arrival of Giddybaby thru VD at 1:15pm today after 7 hours of manual labour, dunno what she weighs yet but all the nurses have been screaming at how big she is. The midwives cut my honeypot. Daddy and baby alive, healthy and happy. Mother extremely tired.

Congratulations. BA just dey sweet me for belle. We await your BS. Welcome giddy baby.
You will fulfill your destiny in good health and prosperity.

A beg, @ giddyperson, which one is manual labor and automatic labour. Come and kowashiate.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 3:23pm On Apr 20, 2017
Giddyperson:
To announce the royal arrival of Giddybaby thru VD at 1:15pm today after 7 hours of manual labour, dunno what she weighs yet but all the nurses have been screaming at how big she is. The midwives cut my honeypot. Daddy and baby alive, healthy and happy. Mother extremely tired.
Congrats on the arrival of your angel. so happy for you dear.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:24pm On Apr 20, 2017
Giddyperson:
Yes at last. Wow, you made me to break my vowed not to comment till I get marry. Anyways anything for the cappo, three gbosa for you jare

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 3:29pm On Apr 20, 2017
Let me encourage you. I added about 23kg in pregnancy, nothing that they didn't use to abuse me, all the enemies of my slimness grin within the 1st week post partum I dropped 18kg (I had cs so the only thing I did was b.reastfeed) once I could, I started walking round my estate, 10,000 steps a day now I'm back to pre preg weight after 9 weeks. My target is my pre marriage weight sha, 10kg to go, I've given myself 3 months. I can't really diet cos of BF so it's plenty exercise

spiceeamiee:
Who are you and @ToyosiR? For real, are you people humans? How could you have added only 3kg? I have added 15kg and I'm just in my 26th week. I have refused to buy new clothes and only wear the few maternity dresses I bought so as to have motivation to lose weight after I give birth. How long does it take for someone to go back to pre pregnancy weight after child birth? I always want to cry everytime I step on the bathroom scale and see my weight.

@Sansa143 Congrats dear

@kemifemi; May God give you double for your trouble. Affliction shall not rise a second time.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mosunbabe(f): 3:32pm On Apr 20, 2017
Giddyperson:
Congrats Giddyperson....My love for you is too much not to congratulate you dear!!....May God protect our giddybaby.....

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2989) (2990) (2991) (2992) (2993) (2994) (2995) ... (6960) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.