Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,085 members, 7,821,747 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3289) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8158700 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3286) (3287) (3288) (3289) (3290) (3291) (3292) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Towerofgrace: 8:40am On Aug 02, 2017
curvilicious:

Iya Tower toh sure bi amala toh jina gangan
I dey see you o wink

wink One and only mummy John toh wonderful. Can't wait for John to start kicking you right, left, up, down and centre. grin

One love always

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queensnow: 8:40am On Aug 02, 2017
grin cheesy I spit till delivery day was spitting in the. Theatre room sef like snail and even a week after delivery don't worry dear it will soon be over, u can try chewing on super star chew gum coffee flavour or cracker biscuit the one with yellow wrap that's sugarless.
winningbt:

cappo present,team October for supernatural birth,team October for no loss. please i want to rant abeg who still vomit at 30 weeks, who has excess saliva, low appetite, team no fish e.t.c abeg am tired of my full package. And for that malaria drug they give at the hospital to be taken immediately that drug do me shege since then I can't control my symptoms anymore in all it will end in praise. Teamie happy bumping we will have no loss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chijiuche: 9:05am On Aug 02, 2017
sassyangel1:

Is this ur first pregnancy? This is mostly the case of a ftm who is blessed wth a flat tommy. Don't get anxious over nothing.

Yes, it is my first and couple with the fact that no symptoms. But if na so belly dey be, i go carry another one immediately i born this one grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chijiuche: 9:10am On Aug 02, 2017
curvilicious:

When you see inform me biko but, I'm just here too o wt no bump only when dat bloat happens i just pretend in my head its d bump grin

My stingy doc no gree get scanner angry i can't fit to be scanning 2500 every week i be Kemi Adeosun?

Walahi, if u see my bobi now ehm u go shout wharidis? Scara full everywhere
God blesd nd be with you kiss

Lol@ Kemi Adeosun grin grin grin Is well my Sister
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by winningbt: 9:22am On Aug 02, 2017
queensnow:
grin cheesy I spit till delivery day was spitting in the. Theatre room sef like snail and even a week after delivery don't worry dear it will soon be over, u can try chewing on super star chew gum coffee flavour or cracker biscuit the one with yellow wrap that's sugarless.
na wa o,thanks mama I will try them.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by winningbt: 9:24am On Aug 02, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
Tired keh? Abeg embrace it all with love ooo, and remember u have just few weeks left the lord will strengthen u love.
thanks my honorable cappo heart you much
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anugod(f): 9:32am On Aug 02, 2017
rennylicious:

HNM Cappo HNM everyone
November mamas I hail o
Hmm the bump is very big and obvious everyone now refers to me as Iya ibeji, even strangers.

I love gifts. Pls what's the requirements?

No more loss in Jesus name

#TeamNovemberformiraclebirths#
#TeamNovemberforplentyawoofchopping# 
#TeamNovemberforlovebabies#

Iya Ibeji teamie grin This is the post about the gift pack.
CC: All November mamas kiss kiss

AlphaHandMaiden:
Erhemm, Erheem , Erhem!!!! clears throat!

So with a a few months to go, a little gift was promised a while ago.

Here is some dribbles of information to whet your appetites.

There will be one (1) gift pack for one November birthing mama.

To qualify:
1. One must be either on the October, November or December roll calls.
2. Your delivery date must be between the 1st and 30th of November 2017 ( both dates inclusive)
3. BA or BS must be posted on NL
4. Open only to Nigeria resident mamas

Further details such as the contents of the gift pack as well as well as what interested mams/papas will need to do to be in a chance to
get this lovely gift will be provided as time progresses.

Cc. Anu.god and october and december captains!

wishing you all a smooth pregnancy.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chijiuche: 9:33am On Aug 02, 2017
curvilicious:
Happy new month
Iya Pwettiebabe, come nd see o December is now 4months away tongue i told you grin

MiraclefromGod, Goldenheart002, Chijiuche, Zino89, Tothianna, Luvtoteach, Mbula, Pacypatty, Bomgirl grin we are 1month closer grin grin grin
Ope o

Yes ooo, how time flies....Like play like play, e don dey reach ooo. Baba God, I thank you ooo grin grin grin grin Sis, who i be that God remembered me? I was already waiting for my monthly cycle to commence IVF the next month before i missed this period, PCOS and hormonal imbalance wan finish me cry. Up until today, i no know as this belly take enter...You know since I marry? couple with the fact that na inter state marriage... My hubby family was against the marriage from the beginning.. Why? they say Anambra women no dey get respect.... All tongue just dey wag behind me say whether e go get belle. Even last week, my Hubby Uncle called my hubby for his house, dey ask...Wetin happen? why e never get belle? that my hubby has to make a quick decision if this one is not fertile. (Oh boy!, My hubby just dey smile tell am say "Uncle God will do it in his own time"wink The man no even know say I don dey second trimester already. My hubby used his camera wrist band and videoed the whole conversation. I watched it and laughed, sipping my cup of yogurt with joy and gratitude wink. When God decides to remember one, no man can change that

61 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 9:42am On Aug 02, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
Lo sex and new EDD updated love....How is u and our lil prince charming?

We are good jor. Prince charming is busy rearranging mummy's tummy.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by airforcewife(f): 9:54am On Aug 02, 2017
Our Super August Is Here!
Alhamdulillah!
Cappo we are good to go..
Yasmeena go open the floor cheesy
#supernaturalDeliveriesToAllMamas

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pacypatty(f): 10:18am On Aug 02, 2017
@ curvilicious thanks for checking on us we 're fine and a happy New MONTH too....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omotolanibaby(f): 10:19am On Aug 02, 2017
[quote author=Mbliz post=59059711] I learnt that from 5months upwards the hospital gives compulsory malaria drug and you must drink it in their presence whether you are sick or not. Hmmm well hope its safe sha[/qsorry..its safe ,its prevention against malaria.better be safe than sorry.they gave me fanisdar at my 2nd(5mths) and last one at 3rd trimester(;7mth).nothing happened to me and d baby.except u react to fansidar b4 preg

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omotolanibaby(f): 10:24am On Aug 02, 2017
Mrsfaithfoly:

team Oct for sharp devilery and no loss.counting down cappo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omotolanibaby(f): 10:25am On Aug 02, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
Team October roll call.
Cc:
Congratulations to all Team July for save and easy delivery ....Wishing all Team August/porter God's favour has they will be visiting the favour/delivery room.

1. Pweetiebabe ...EDD 23rd&21st Team XY
2. Mercymercy ......EDD 11th Team XY
3. Nimi22 .....EDD 20thTeam XY
4. Clily ..EDD ? Team X?
5. Elixir123 ........EDD 2nd Team XY
6. tikosdear ...EDD 3rd Team XX
7. Fruitfulbliss ..EDD 22nd
Team X?
8. Ebonychic18 .....EDD 31st
Team X?
9. Imurboss .....EDD 9th &17
Team XY & XY(iyaibeji)
10. UmmTwins2 ...... EDD 11th Team X?
11. Omotolanibaby ...EDD 4th Team XY
12. Mrsfaithfoly ......EDD 7th
Team X?
13. Beyedew .......EDD 23rd
Team X?
14. BritneyStacy.....EDD 16thTeam X?
15. SomebodysMum .....EDD 2nd & 4th Team suprise
16. Angeltolly ....EDD 2nd oct Team XY
17. Hebrewbith ..EDD 15th&17thTeam X?
18. Modupsie ....EDD 23rd Team X?
19. CoolOne1 ....EDD 14th Team XX
20. Mbliz ........EDD 6th oct Team X?
21. Debclem ....EDD 14thTeam XX
22. Bolubej ...EDD 2nd Team XX
23. Zheemub ...EDD? Team X?
24. Jennykoko3009 ....EDD 26thTeam X?
25. winningbt ...EDD 8th Team surprise
26. ApotiEriOluwa1 ....EDD 10th Team XX & XX
27. pyzdan ....EDD 24th Team X?
28. Kelsgal ....EDD 13th Team?
29. flawlesskayC .....EDD 12th Team XX
30. Meggitto ....EDD 14th Team X?
31.Mahoti....EDD 11th Team X?

Happy new month to my wonderful independent teammate.....We are getting there with grace and favour,this month shall favor us all and we shall record no loss in Jesus name. Lord I declare dis month sickness, accident and causality free for us and our family members in Jesus name.(AMEN)

Abeg notify me if there's a mixed up in Los sex and EDD...Love ya all.

#TeamOctoberRock#
#TeamOctoberfornoloss#
#TeamOctoberforSupernaturalbirth#
#TeamOctoberforuncommonfavour#
#TeamOctoberforSexybirth#
#Teamindependentforfavour#
present cappo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by meggitto21: 10:37am On Aug 02, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
Team October roll call.
Cc:
Congratulations to all Team July for save and easy delivery ....Wishing all Team August/porter God's favour has they will be visiting the favour/delivery room.

4. Clily ..EDD ? Team X?
Team X?
Team X?
Team XY & XY(iyaibeji)
Team X?
Team X?

Happy new month to my wonderful independent teammate.....We are getting there with grace and favour,this month shall favor us all and we shall record no loss in Jesus name. Lord I declare dis month sickness, accident and causality free for us and our family members in Jesus name.(AMEN)

#TeamOctoberRock#
#TeamOctoberfornoloss#

Present cappo...tnks for checking on us all, it will all end in praise team xx
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 02, 2017
peggygee:
Tnks moma , I didn't even look at it a second time coz I had concluded that I won't buy it. Cox the doc that attended to me during my ANC said 8 mnths is a no no. She even had to go and ask another doctor ,n that one said she shud prescribe for me, I dnt knw if she told him how far Ive gone, I'm.just scared of being a victim of some1's inexperience . God help me.where ever I'm buying the drugs, I will ask the pharmacist if its safe for me.

My dear, so sorry for the malaria but if you ask me, you are almost through with this journey so avoid any drugs sef judging from your past history.
Just like me wey don experience neonatal loss, I had terrible cough during my last trimester and then fever as a result of too much cry cry for my husband, I managed it like that o with natural remedies only Aboniki balm I dey use. Even the boobo DAT led to all my ailments then will tell me when I wanted to take septrin that I shouldnt o that if anything happens to his baby na me sabi o.
what am saying in essence is this ma, find natural home remedies to malaria that won't be harmful to you nor your baby, 8months no be moi moi abeg.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 11:03am On Aug 02, 2017
olalayo1710:
Thank God for ur life MA, God protection on u and ur household, take care of yourself

Thanks mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 11:11am On Aug 02, 2017
Elixir123:
Hello mamas,Team August/Porters this is your month! I wish you all easy peasy delivery and quick recovery.
@imurboss sorry about your fall ma,I'm sure the injection will take care of it.
@moyosblog123 foodie mama! Happy to hear baby has turned.
Meanwhile, at what week should baby turn to Cephalic position and longitudinal lie?
And ,if baby turns like that is it usually permanent till labour/delivery?
@Zaynie,Onegai,Alphahandmaiden and other sabi mamas

Thanks mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sacredlily(f): 11:11am On Aug 02, 2017
Anugod:
TEAM NOVEMBER ROLL CALL FOR THE MONTH OF AUGUST! cool cool

1. Mbliz _______________________________ EDD 2nd November.

2. Dammyluv911 ______________________ EDD 8th November.

3. Rennylicious ________________________ EDD 8th November, Team Blue

4. Sacredlily ___________________________ EDD 10th November.

5. Esha01 ______________________________ EDD 10th November.

6. MsAfricaa ___________________________ EDD 11th November.

7. YeyeObas5 __________________________ EDD 14th November.

8. Anugod _____________________________ EDD 21st November.

9. Casler ______________________________ EDD 22nd November.

10. Sweetlady4real _____________________ EDD 28th November.

11. Laureen007 _________________________ EDD 29th November, Team Blue

12. Cheerychy ___________________________ EDD 29th November.

My lovely teamies, happy new month! kiss kiss
Thank God we are increasing gradually, and we will get there. cheesy

It is well with us. kiss kiss kiss

#TeamNovemberformiraclebirths#
#TeamNovemberforplentyawoofchopping# grin
#TeamNovemberforlovebabies#
grin Yes ooooo my everly amiable cappo. We are so gallant cheesy
It's been God all this while cool
6 months gone already, so energetic & bubbling grin
It is d Lord's doing & it's so marvelous in my sight grin grin
Yuuuup, hv started shopping already. Basically unisex & some other things.
Sure we will all get there.
ONE LOVE to all Team November mommas wink tongue
I heart u all wink grin cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 11:20am On Aug 02, 2017
ebonychic18:
[qauote author=imurboss post=59041136]Helloo mamas and papas in the house,happy new month to us all grin

Congratulations to all the July mamas that have birthed their los and to the best cappo Phlakkeys and the remaining july porting mamas, i say may it be good news for you all.

Let me also congratulate in advance team august cappo @ToyosiR and all august mamas, may it be easy for you all

Team october, i trust we're all good.The day is getting closer. On another note,i slipped and fell in my bathroom 3days ago,i got some bruises and i've been feeling pain since. Thankfully next day was my anc, i complained to the dr and was given one kain injection on my bum, though painful but i'm getting better by the day, the devil is a liar!

#Teamoctoberforsupernaturalandeasydeliveries#teamnoloss# aww sorry teamie please be careful with all these slippery places.

Yes,i'm being very careful nowadays.This is my 2nd fall in this journey and i'm praying seriously against any reoccurrence. Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 12:16pm On Aug 02, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
Team October roll call.
Cc:

4. Clily ..EDD ? Team X?
Team X?
Team X?
Team XY & XY(iyaibeji)
Team X?
Team X?

#TeamOctoberRock#
#TeamOctoberfornoloss#

present o, we thank God for the journey so far and we keep increasing in numbers daily,wow 31. #teamoctoberforsharpsharpandsupernaturaldeliveries#
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 02, 2017
Try to be careful. I have a scar now due to a fall while preggy. My mil said it's gravity that causes fall during pregnancy.
imurboss:

Yes,i'm being very careful nowadays.This is my 2nd fall in this journey and i'm praying seriously against any reoccurrence. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 1:18pm On Aug 02, 2017
meggitto21:

Noted
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 1:22pm On Aug 02, 2017
imurboss:

present o, we thank God for the journey so far and we keep increasing in numbers daily,wow 31. #teamoctoberforsharpsharpandsupernaturaldeliveries#
Wow congratulations on the journey so far....can't wait to enter 30weeks too o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 1:28pm On Aug 02, 2017
meggitto21:

noted and updated.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Maggiespecial(f): 1:36pm On Aug 02, 2017
please help me ooo....i have bin vomitting since last wk and am in my 9th week. i cant drink water atall. anytime i drink water, i vomit everytin av eaten. pls wat can i take to stop all des vomitting of a tin. am getting tired and weak. please help me
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Yasmeena(f): 1:39pm On Aug 02, 2017
Aameen, Ukhtee. I can't wait to offload. LO's shakara is just too much.
Wishing all my Teamies a stress free, easy peasy delivery.
#teamfavourroomcandidates #teamcutepikins
airforcewife:
Our Super August Is Here!
Alhamdulillah!
Cappo we are good to go..
Yasmeena go open the floor cheesy
#supernaturalDeliveriesToAllMamas

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bloomingbud(f): 1:49pm On Aug 02, 2017
rennylicious:

Sorry ma oh about the pain on the butt bone. Had a similar experience it was so bad it affected my left leg and I was limping. So I decided to change the bed I was sleeping on and I use plenty pillows.
Try that maybe it will work.
in the meantime try massage until the pain is gone.
Pray you supernatural pregy season and delivery

Thanks ma'am. I'll try ur suggestions.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Roseey0(f): 2:03pm On Aug 02, 2017
Chijiuche:

Yes ooo, how time flies....Like play like play, e don dey reach ooo. Baba God, I thank you ooo grin grin grin grin Sis, who i be that God remembered me? I was already waiting for my monthly cycle to commence IVF the next month before i missed this period, PCOS and hormonal imbalance wan finish me cry. Up until today, i no know as this belly take enter...You know since I marry? couple with the fact that na inter state marriage... My hubby family was against the marriage from the beginning.. Why? they say Anambra women no dey get respect.... All tongue just dey wag behind me say whether e go get belle. Even last week, my Hubby Uncle called my hubby for his house, dey ask...Wetin happen? why e never get belle? that my hubby has to make a quick decision if this one is not fertile. (Oh boy!, My hubby just dey smile tell am say "Uncle God will do it in his own time"wink The man no even know say I don dey second trimester already. My hubby used his camera wrist band and videoed the whole conversation. I watched it and laughed, sipping my cup of yogurt with joy and gratitude wink. When God decides to remember one, no man can change that
God is God
Abeg how can I get the camera wrist band?

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mrsfaithfoly: 2:22pm On Aug 02, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
Mama d mama, u can go MIA for Africa thank God u are back now abeg update Lo sex before I go fine u ooo,(my mine no go too plenty sha 3sets of sleepsuit from mama Zaynie shop)
my able cappo don't mind me and please don't fine me u hear! I'm fully back now lol.baby sex is team blue
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 3:14pm On Aug 02, 2017
Mrsfaithfoly:
my able cappo don't mind me and please don't fine me u hear! I'm fully back now lol.baby sex is team blue
Good to know u are back now, will update Lo sex immediately
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by divie: 3:39pm On Aug 02, 2017
casler:
Congratulations to @divie, @onegai and all July mums that have dropped. Amazing testimonies in July. It can only be God reminding us we are pencils in his hand. God help us the remaining moms.
Abeg #team November.
#cc anugod Abeg Sama us roll call for August oh.
Happy new month to us all.
Team August Abeg keep it hot like team July. Safe delivery to all.
Thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3286) (3287) (3288) (3289) (3290) (3291) (3292) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Dunni29(f) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.