Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,112 members, 7,828,968 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3286) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8175678 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3283) (3284) (3285) (3286) (3287) (3288) (3289) ... (6958) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lady25(f): 10:23am On Aug 01, 2017
Bloomingbud:

This my teamie just keeps describing the exact symptoms I feel except that I don't spit.

I vomit anything I eat no matter how hard I try to keep it down. Everything smells bad too.

I'm always hungry even feel dizzy at times but I find it difficult to eat. Hubby says it's cos I'm scared of vomiting, maybe that's true sha.

Happy bumping to us.
#proudlyteamfeb2018#
My sister please eat. Whether u feel like eating or not please eat. Also check us pcv o.low pcv causes diziness,weakness, headache and low bp
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzle86(f): 10:28am On Aug 01, 2017
Mzleemah:
Present cappo ToyosiR
Yeah yeah the long awaited August is here, Alhamdulilah the journey of nine months is about to come to a fruitful end. Congratulations to all my teamies as we expect our August visitor babies. May almighty Allah make it easy for us.
In other news its bumpy tuesday. We are 37weeks
Dazzle86 mate how are you doing?

Yes o, matey. Your bump has come out now. We are doing fine.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzleemah(f): 10:36am On Aug 01, 2017
Dazzle86:

Yes o, matey. Your bump has come out now. We are doing fine.
abi o, finally
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MercyMercy(f): 10:37am On Aug 01, 2017
It's getting closer by the day grin
Thank God for safe deliveries in July. This month and beyond will continue to be full of testimonies for us all.
Happy New month to you all. Love this big e-family!
#teamOctober in the building.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mahoti(f): 10:46am On Aug 01, 2017
angeltolly:

You are welcome to the independence team kiss Provide your Edd and baby gender.
Cc: Cappo @pweetiebabe
edd is october11 gender unknown
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 11:12am On Aug 01, 2017
mizz2posh:

Preach cheesy? How do you cope? I will sleep off on her smiley
i do nah. She would tell me to read the book of Matthew. One day I wanted to actually read it so I went back to ask her Matthew what. And she goes the whole book of Matthew and if there's still time you can enter Mark shocked

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 11:27am On Aug 01, 2017
Lmaoooooo! Wuuuut

Giddyperson:
i do nah. She would tell me to read the book of Matthew. One day I wanted to actually read it so I went back to ask her Matthew what. And she goes the whole book of Matthew and if there's still time you can enter Mark shocked

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ToyosiR(f): 11:46am On Aug 01, 2017
aghaibiam:
Thank God for the grace to see a new month.This is the month of August and I declare the faithfulness of God over us and our loved ones.No evil report will be written about us.Team August,may your birth be sweet,easy and sharp.Me I am ready to porrrrt o! I am marking 25th August as the Dday.

No worries. You are welcome. We have a big heart to accomodate our preceeding and succeeding neighbours.

peggygee mama, Yes you are welcome. we have your slot here already.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bloomingbud(f): 12:04pm On Aug 01, 2017
lady25:

My sister please eat. Whether u feel like eating or not please eat. Also check us pcv o.low pcv causes diziness,weakness, headache and low bp

Thanks sis, I'll keep making effort to eat the food jare.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by divie: 12:24pm On Aug 01, 2017
eksbabe:
Waooo, thank God for you sis. The devil lost it totally. Congrats again and kisses to baby.
Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rollykotex: 12:29pm On Aug 01, 2017
cappo phlakkeys,you have done well is an understatement,I love the way you do things. so organized and orderly,God bless u ma.

August cappo,adopt the remaining four or five July mamas,indicate they ported from July and include them in your roll call.

All the best to the remaining July mamas, all August mamas, and all September mamas wishing to port. it shall be good news IJN

God bless all the remaining pregnant mamas

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olalayo1710(f): 12:32pm On Aug 01, 2017
Giddyperson:
grin
Giddyperson:
just love ur mil

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olalayo1710(f): 12:34pm On Aug 01, 2017
mzleemah cute bump u have there, easy delivery to all d waddling mamas

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 1:03pm On Aug 01, 2017
Helloo mamas and papas in the house,happy new month to us all grin

Congratulations to all the July mamas that have birthed their los and to the best cappo Phlakkeys and the remaining july porting mamas, i say may it be good news for you all.

Let me also congratulate in advance team august cappo @ToyosiR and all august mamas, may it be easy for you all

Team october, i trust we're all good.The day is getting closer. On another note,i slipped and fell in my bathroom 3days ago,i got some bruises and i've been feeling pain since. Thankfully next day was my anc, i complained to the dr and was given one kain injection on my bum, though painful but i'm getting better by the day, the devil is a liar!

#Teamoctoberforsupernaturalandeasydeliveries#teamnoloss#

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclefromGod: 1:07pm On Aug 01, 2017
Happy New month to all mamas...

August mamas easy delivery to you all, baby alive, mommy alive and daddy rejoicing, you will not record any loss in Jesus name Amen...

Pls help me choke mouth for my matter o, all my life have always have phobia for hospital that anytime am going there like this my heart will be beating very fast and I will be curious about what is going to happen there to the extent that I won't be able to hold my breath and I won't have to listen to hear my heartbeat, I registered for Antenatal 2weeks ago and as usual this my fear fear started the nurse that attended to me ask why my heart was beating so fast and I told her that am nervous she said that is why my BP read 145/90 so she told me to calm down that she will try again I calmed a little so she tried and it read 125/80, today my next appointment with my fear and curiosity my BP read 150/90 so I talked to the doctor about it, he checked my test results the urine and it was ok, he checked my legs to see if they are swollen they are fine too and he said it was my fear and anxiety that is making my BP to shoot up and that he will look into it in my next appointment... It's a private hospital. My question now is can fear and anxiety actually increase BP or should I just go and register in a general hospital? Any if it's actually my anxiety, how can I overcome it? Pls don't jump pass...
Cc all mamas
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzleemah(f): 1:31pm On Aug 01, 2017
olalayo1710:
mzleemah cute bump u have there, easy delivery to all d waddling mamas
thank you ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hebrewbirths: 1:39pm On Aug 01, 2017
Happy New Month to all Mamas

Congrats to all mamas that has dropped, God bless and keep u and Los in Jesus name

Team August na una biko, God will surely make it easy for u all cos He's more than able.

Team October how are we doing? Trust God we are matching on fine. God is our strength and muscle. We shall all carry to full term in Jesus name. Amen

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hebrewbirths: 1:47pm On Aug 01, 2017
Hello mama Imurboss

Long time no read from u

I thank the Lord for u and ur household, do devil has failed and he will continue to fail.

Hope you bouncing in the Lord once again. Dont worry, the injection pains will soon be a thing of the past. Doh!

#teamoctoberforsupernaturaldelivery

imurboss:
Helloo mamas and papas in the house,happy new month to us all grin

Congratulations to all the July mamas that have birthed their los and to the best cappo Phlakkeys and the remaining july porting mamas, i say may it be good news for you all.

Let me also congratulate in advance team august cappo @ToyosiR and all august mamas, may it be easy for you all

Team october, i trust we're all good.The day is getting closer. On another note,i slipped and fell in my bathroom 3days ago,i got some bruises and i've been feeling pain since. Thankfully next day was my anc, i complained to the dr and was given one kain injection on my bum, though painful but i'm getting better by the day, the devil is a liar!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fvine: 2:02pm On Aug 01, 2017
Dalu Nwanne m.
Liftedhands:
Hello everybody How's the ministry going? Safe delivery to all preggy mama here.

Mbok my apologies to all who mentioned me I believe your queries must have been answered by Sabi mamas.

Here is us opening the floor for THREAD CUTTIES!! My niece's are 6months old today! It can only be God.

Eyenekanmi mummy loisemm .
Fvine nwanyi oma.
4realwoman asanwa
Pweetymii ore mi awon
Legendsmother my love
Make una come receive anointing of triplets! Me Na one i want grin

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Graciouscharis: 2:07pm On Aug 01, 2017
Giddyperson:

Tell me you are joking.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 2:12pm On Aug 01, 2017
miraclefromGod:

August mamas easy delivery to you all, baby alive, mommy alive and daddy rejoicing, you will not record any loss in Jesus name Amen...

Pls help me choke mouth for my matter o, all my life have always have phobia for hospital that anytime am going there like this my heart will be beating very fast and I will be curious about what is going to happen there to the extent that I won't be able to hold my breath and I won't have to listen to hear my heartbeat, I registered for Antenatal 2weeks ago and as usual this my fear fear started the nurse that attended to me ask why my heart was beating so fast and I told her that am nervous she said that is why my BP read 145/90 so she told me to calm down that she will try again I calmed a little so she tried and it read 125/80, today my next appointment with my fear and curiosity my BP read 150/90 so I talked to the doctor about it, he checked my test results the urine and it was ok, he checked my legs to see if they are swollen they are fine too and he said it was my fear and anxiety that is making my BP to shoot up and that he will look into it in my next appointment... It's a private hospital. My question now is can fear and anxiety actually increase BP or should I just go and register in a general hospital? Any if it's actually my anxiety, how can I overcome it? Pls don't jump pass...
Cc all mamas

Please, try and remove fear from your mind,always confess positively...God's got you!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 2:13pm On Aug 01, 2017
hebrewbirths:
Hello mama Imurboss

Long time no read from u

I thank the Lord for u and ur household, do devil has failed and he will continue to fail.

Hope you bouncing in the Lord once again. Dont worry, the injection pains will soon be a thing of the past. Doh!

#teamoctoberforsupernaturaldelivery

Thanks teamie,it's really been long o......but thank God we're getting to the permanent site soon
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MoyosBlog123: 2:18pm On Aug 01, 2017
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lilliesbud12: 2:21pm On Aug 01, 2017
miraclefromGod:

My question now is can fear and anxiety actually increase BP or should I just go and register in a general hospital? Any if it's actually my anxiety, how can I overcome it? Pls don't jump pass...
Cc all mamas
Yes, fear & anxiety can make BP increase Cos you're actually exerting energy.
It's better you do away with that fear cos Fear births so many unpleasant things.i know you know the story of Job in the Bible. please I beg you, be positive, calm and cool. Speak the fear out of ur life. Fear... False Expressions Appearing Real... Let Faith Rule.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MoyosBlog123: 2:23pm On Aug 01, 2017
Check check grin grin wink
Praise God.....we have turned.
Scan result today reads cephalic presentation and longitudinal lie.
I plan to celebrate this good news with catfish peppersoup grin cheesy wink smiley

All ye team September mamas that wants to port, una wan leave only me for September ba. No wahala o
Happy New Month.

MoyosBlog123:
Who worrying EPP....I just emptied a plate of amala and goat meat grin. Went for antenatal check today and scan said baby is breech at 31weeks....ehn!....I wanted to cry...but I know say na joke. Baby will turn by Gods grace.
PS: if u av tips on how to make baby turn biko epp my situation.
Make una manage my portable bump.
#Teamseptember.

12 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Towerofgrace: 2:24pm On Aug 01, 2017
miraclefromGod:

Cc all mamas

Babes, it is just your fear not that you actually have BP issues (it will never be your portion) and there is a name for what you experience, it is called - White Coat Syndrome-

I first heard about it in from i Vlogger i follow on youtube (FollowTheHills), just assumed all these oyinbos and their plenty serenren sha!. You can read more about it to know you can overcome it.

Pele dear, God is your strength
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by CheeryChy(f): 2:39pm On Aug 01, 2017
Happy New Month mamas. Been a while due to very tight schedule, still trying to catch up with so many pages. Congrats to all the mamas that have offloaded. God bless you and your babies. God's grace to the remaining waddling mamas.

Kudos to everyone for keeping this thread active.

Team November, how market?

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 2:39pm On Aug 01, 2017
Mahoti:

edd is october11
gender unknown

Cappo @pweetiebabe comma register our teamie o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olalayo1710(f): 2:57pm On Aug 01, 2017
imurboss:

Thank God for ur life MA, God protection on u and ur household, take care of yourself
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ebonychic18(f): 3:23pm On Aug 01, 2017
miraclefromGod:

Cc all mamas
it's very possible that fear anxiety can cause it to rise. But then to allay your doubts why not check your bp elsewhere like a pharmacy store or if you can afford Omron get one and do it yourself at home. I don't have anxiety issues but I usually dont check my bp immediately I walk into the hospital I always sit, rest, cool down before I allow them check my bp
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Emerald65(f): 3:57pm On Aug 01, 2017
spiceeamiee:
How much Pls?
sorry for d late reply. it's 6500
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 4:00pm On Aug 01, 2017
booqee:
ur mouth don't produce excess saliva ke? gosh Im so jealous.. cry

Happy bumping to us dear!

I can eat for africa. I don't vomit but always feels there is a mucus stuck in my throat which makes me very unconfortable. Occasional headache.

Team February how are we? Tell us what the feeling is like.

Rhukkie
Bloomingbud
Booqee
lioha
Demiiii
Rollykotex
Anak123
Mzkolawole
Bomgirl
Kweenkong
McPerry
Nancyij
Laura23**

(1) (2) (3) ... (3283) (3284) (3285) (3286) (3287) (3288) (3289) ... (6958) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: StarryV(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.