Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,960 members, 7,828,404 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3287) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8174156 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3284) (3285) (3286) (3287) (3288) (3289) (3290) ... (6958) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Elixir123: 4:01pm On Aug 01, 2017
Hello mamas,Team August/Porters this is your month! I wish you all easy peasy delivery and quick recovery.
@imurboss sorry about your fall ma,I'm sure the injection will take care of it.
@moyosblog123 foodie mama! Happy to hear baby has turned.
Meanwhile, at what week should baby turn to Cephalic position and longitudinal lie?
And ,if baby turns like that is it usually permanent till labour/delivery?
@Zaynie,Onegai,Alphahandmaiden and other sabi mamas

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by GlamMrsO: 4:01pm On Aug 01, 2017
Yes o! Finally, August is here

Hamdulillah on getting this far, May He make the few weeks remaining easy and birthing smooth for everyone (Ameen)

Congrats to all July mamas who already put to bed, May they forever be an emblem of positivities.

Cappo ToyosiR!
How can you be denying my royal LEOness like this fa with my double title
- was born in Aug and abt to born in Aug- You have refused us registration latijoyii, we will vex o!

Deets once again!
Team XY, EDD-Scan 22nd, EDD-LMP 27th.

wink

#37weeks

21 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by wholesomegrace: 4:07pm On Aug 01, 2017
divie:
BS
So on 11th I woke up on a very positive note, I will go for ANC, then go do my facials, pedicure and buy my cosmetics in preparation for actual EDD of 20th .
When I got to the clinic, my BP was very high so the doc advice that an emergency cs was the best option at that time to avoid stories that touch.
On 12th, my BP had risen to 190/140, I was somehow stabilized and wheeled to the theatre and baby delivered.
The devil tried and failed, to God be the glory. The baby was given a very big cut on the face when my belly was cut, and he got 6stitches as a new born. As if that was not enough, we got admitted at neo natal for jaundiced. I also lost so much blood, but I thank God it all ended in Praise.
I thank all of u for keeping this thread alive.

Cc cappo phlakkeys.

Thank God it ended in praise. Which kain hospital be that? Yes docs makes mistakes but what was he looking at for him to have made a big sash on pikin face to warrant 6 stitches shocked shocked? I hope hope they have apologized o. Congrats ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chijiuche: 4:08pm On Aug 01, 2017
curvilicious:
I greet you all my fellow teamies
Roll call for January mamas

Curvilicious.........Market is progressing

MiraclefromGod......hope you are well nd kicking

Goldenheart002.......our earliest bumper how u?

Mbula......don't think we don't know u r peeping

Luvtoteach........hope u are fine? been a while

Zino89.......how market e don tae o?

Tchidi......after ur bfp announcement no word from you hope all is well. God be with you

Chijiuche........hope you found a mini scanner yet

Coldfeet..........well done ma greetings to you

Thotianna........welcome ma

Mitche15...........welcome too

Pacypatty...........am sorry sis how is bumping?

Bomgirl............no vex hope you are both are fine?

#teamJ4January4supernaturalchildbirth&healthyLOs#

Any complaints, contributions nd comments? Drop them we are here for each other.

This is a check from your ms stricken cappo

Over&Out tongue

@ Curvilicious: I am still looking for the scanner ooo but my Doctor have been so kind...He has been scaning me every two weeks when i go for antenatal (on top HMO matter) ...But the last time, he pursued me and warned me that this is the last time, that my next scan will be 20 weeks.

But my stomach is yet to show sha. Na only Breast has doubled in size ni... abi my own fetus dey for breast ?
Anyway, I am still observing and progressing well.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Onegai(f): 4:18pm On Aug 01, 2017
miraclefromGod:
Happy New month to all mamas...

August mamas easy delivery to you all, baby alive, mommy alive and daddy rejoicing, you will not record any loss in Jesus name Amen...

Pls help me choke mouth for my matter o, all my life have always have phobia for hospital that anytime am going there like this my heart will be beating very fast and I will be curious about what is going to happen there to the extent that I won't be able to hold my breath and I won't have to listen to hear my heartbeat, I registered for Antenatal 2weeks ago and as usual this my fear fear started the nurse that attended to me ask why my heart was beating so fast and I told her that am nervous she said that is why my BP read 145/90 so she told me to calm down that she will try again I calmed a little so she tried and it read 125/80, today my next appointment with my fear and curiosity my BP read 150/90 so I talked to the doctor about it, he checked my test results the urine and it was ok, he checked my legs to see if they are swollen they are fine too and he said it was my fear and anxiety that is making my BP to shoot up and that he will look into it in my next appointment... It's a private hospital. My question now is can fear and anxiety actually increase BP or should I just go and register in a general hospital? Any if it's actually my anxiety, how can I overcome it? Pls don't jump pass...
Cc all mamas

How many weeks are you? Your BP rising this early is slightly worrying. Fear and anxiety will make it rise but not that much unless they are other underlying factors. Your doctor will keep checking and he may recommend bedrest. Do you have panic attacks normally (like you really freak out, break in a sweat, almost break down when any situation goes wrong?).

Try and think of things that make you relax, this is the best time to take up a hobby (don't just read a Bible, do something). What do you like doing or what have you been interested in doing? Someone I know loves to organize people's wardrobe and clothing, it calms her down and isn't stressful (it's also a good career as a stylist because she has a great fashion eye). I like gardening, volunteering and painting. Do you like books? Yoga is expensive in Nigeria or I would have recommended it. What about joining a choir or learning a musical instrument at your church? With the recession and stuff, it will also add to your anxiety if you worry about financial issues and family stuff. You have to do physical stuff to avoid it.

I was under horrible stress during my last pregnancy and eventually I decided to stop knowing the numbers of my BP because it was making it worse. I'm fine now. You're going to be just fine too, okay.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Onegai(f): 4:29pm On Aug 01, 2017
Elixir123:
Hello mamas,Team August/Porters this is your month! I wish you all easy peasy delivery and quick recovery.
@imurboss sorry about your fall ma,I'm sure the injection will take care of it.
@moyosblog123 foodie mama! Happy to hear baby has turned.
Meanwhile, at what week should baby turn to Cephalic position and longitudinal lie?
And ,if baby turns like that is it usually permanent till labour/delivery?
and other sabi mamas

Hmm, I'm going to be vague and say sometime in your second trimester ( the end of the 2nd trimester) but more likely in the beginning of your 3rd trimester. And I'm being deliberately vague because it's either you went for a scan and they didn't mention if baby had turned or you're freaking out about it. And there's no need to, let's not worry about something that hasn't happened. Only worry if by 36 weeks baby hasn't turned. If I'm right, tell yourself "baby will do what baby's gonna do when baby wants to do it!" and go get yourself some ice-cream. The good stuff (not Fan Yogo but Coldstone. Give yourself a treat). smiley

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by divie: 4:32pm On Aug 01, 2017
wholesomegrace:

Thank God it ended in praise. Which kain hospital be that? Yes docs makes mistakes but what was he looking at for him to have made a big sash on pikin face to warrant 6 stitches shocked shocked? I hope hope they have apologized o. Congrats ma
Thank you ma.
Infact, its one of the district hospitals in Abuja o.....na God dey save person.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ebonychic18(f): 4:40pm On Aug 01, 2017
[qauote author=imurboss post=59041136]Helloo mamas and papas in the house,happy new month to us all grin

Congratulations to all the July mamas that have birthed their los and to the best cappo Phlakkeys and the remaining july porting mamas, i say may it be good news for you all.

Let me also congratulate in advance team august cappo @ToyosiR and all august mamas, may it be easy for you all

Team october, i trust we're all good.The day is getting closer. On another note,i slipped and fell in my bathroom 3days ago,i got some bruises and i've been feeling pain since. Thankfully next day was my anc, i complained to the dr and was given one kain injection on my bum, though painful but i'm getting better by the day, the devil is a liar!

#Teamoctoberforsupernaturalandeasydeliveries#teamnoloss#[/quote] aww sorry teamie please be careful with all these slippery places.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spiceeamiee(f): 4:47pm On Aug 01, 2017
Cappo!! You did a very good job. I don't think I could have done it as good as you did. May God grant you and the remaining July mamas safe delivery. I hope TeamAugust are ready. Happy New month y'all

phlakkeys:
You deserve the glory and the honor, I lift my hands in worship and I bless Your Holy name.
You deserve the glory and the honor, I lift my hands in worship and I bless Your Holy name.
For You are great, You do miracles, So great, there is no one else like You, there is no one else like You.
For You are great, You do miracles, So great, there is no one else like You, there is no one else like You.

It all started from here when we were arguing on who should be cappo;

This happened to be our first roll call ever after I accepted the cappoish duty.

And then we graduated gradually to this:-

To the glory of God and to the shame of the devil, we #TeamJuly didn't experience any form of loss be it miscarriage, pre-term birth, still-birth, etc. To this and many more, we return all adoration, and praises unto God.
We soak all the BS (testimonies) into the blood of Jesus and pray it shall be permanent.
We'll not cry over them, they shall be great in life and they shall be sources of joy to we the parents and the country at large.
We pray concerning phlakkeys, suremum, forzarush, bukunfunmi and luckygirl02, that God that did others supernaturally will also do ours.

To all my #TeamJuly Teamies, I really appreciate your support. Your likes and replies to roll call motivated me to the end.
To other preggy mamas, God that made ours to be successful is still on the throne and He will make yours to be supernatural delivery.
To our GTC mamas, we pray that in the twinkling of an eye, God will provide the pregnancy that will stay till delivery.
To our nursing mamas, we pray that we will not have any reason whatsoever to cry over our children.

#TeamJulyforlovelycuteandintelligentbabies

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by adezie: 5:21pm On Aug 01, 2017
Thank you mummy Lioha, ummtwins2, curvilicious, olalayo1710, proudmum38, queensnow, myrygirl and every Mama in the house. God bless you. May God complete the good work he has started in our lives.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 6:04pm On Aug 01, 2017
adezie:
Thank you mummy Lioha, ummtwins2, curvilicious, olalayo1710, proudmum38, queensnow, myrygirl and every Mama in the house. God bless you. May God complete the good work he has started in our lives.

Amennnnnnnn
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 01, 2017
Congratulations to @divie, @onegai and all July mums that have dropped. Amazing testimonies in July. It can only be God reminding us we are pencils in his hand. God help us the remaining moms.
Abeg #team November.
#cc anugod Abeg Sama us roll call for August oh.
Happy new month to us all.
Team August Abeg keep it hot like team July. Safe delivery to all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 6:27pm On Aug 01, 2017
miraclefromGod:
Happy New month to all mamas...

August mamas easy delivery to you all, baby alive, mommy alive and daddy rejoicing, you will not record any loss in Jesus name Amen...
Cc all mamas

Amen!
As for anxiety i think you shld try nd take off ur mind. Like me, I can mimic symptoms for worldwide shocked since i discovered i chose to stop reading everything nd anything abt preggy symptoms online so, i can have a smooth life plus including pregnancy.
It is well with you dear. You are in my prayers kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 6:33pm On Aug 01, 2017
Team October roll call.
Cc:
Congratulations to all Team July for save and easy delivery ....Wishing all Team August/porter God's favour has they will be visiting the favour/delivery room.

1. Pweetiebabe ...EDD 23rd&25th Team XY
2. Mercymercy ......EDD 11th Team XY
3. Nimi22 .....EDD 20thTeam XY
4. Clily ..EDD ? Team X?
5. Elixir123 ........EDD 2nd Team XY
6. tikosdear ...EDD 3rd Team XX
7. Fruitfulbliss ..EDD 9th
Team XY
8. Ebonychic18 ....EDD 31st
Team X?
9. Imurboss .....EDD 9th &17
Team XY & XY(iyaibeji)
10. UmmTwins2 ...... EDD 11th Team X?
11. Omotolanibaby ...EDD 4th Team XY
12. Mrsfaithfoly....EDD 7th
Team XY
13. Beyedew....EDD 23rd
Team X?
14. BritneyStacy.....EDD 16thTeam XX
15. SomebodysMum .....EDD 2nd & 4th Team suprise
16. Angeltolly ....EDD 2nd oct Team XY
17. Hebrewbith ..EDD 15th&17thTeam XY
18. Modupsie ....EDD 23rd Team X?
19. CoolOne1 ....EDD 14th Team XX
20. Mbliz ........EDD 6th oct Team X?
21. Debclem ....EDD 14thTeam XX
22. Bolubej ...EDD 2nd Team XX
23. Zheemub ...EDD? Team X?
24. Jennykoko3009 ....EDD 26thTeam X?
25. winningbt ...EDD 8th Team surprise
26. ApotiEriOluwa1 ....EDD 10th Team XY & XX(Iya ejima)
27. pyzdan ....EDD 24th Team X?
28. kelsgal ....EDD 13th Team?
29. flawlesskayC .....EDD 12th Team XX
30. Meggitto ....EDD 14th Team XX
31.Mahoti....EDD 11th Team X?
32.Eminya....EDD 4,5&6 Team XX
33.Heroinqc....EDD 5 &15th Team XY
34.Mammybabe...EDD 18th &22nd Team ?
35.Kelizosuy....EDD 22&24th Team XX

Happy new month to my wonderful independent teammate.....We are getting there with grace and favour,this month shall favor us all and we shall record no loss in Jesus name. Lord I declare dis month sickness, accident and causality free for us and our family members in Jesus name.(AMEN)

Abeg notify me if there's a mixed up in Los sex and EDD...Love ya all.

#TeamOctoberRock#
#TeamOctoberfornoloss#
#TeamOctoberforSupernaturalbirth#
#TeamOctoberforuncommonfavour#
#TeamOctoberforSexybirth#
#Teamindependentforfavour#

12 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 6:34pm On Aug 01, 2017
Chijiuche:

@ Curvilicious: I am still looking for the scanner ooo but my Doctor have been so kind...He has been scaning me every two weeks when i go for antenatal (on top HMO matter) ...But the last time, he pursued me and warned me that this is the last time, that my next scan will be 20 weeks.

But my stomach is yet to show sha. Na only Breast has doubled in size ni... abi my own fetus dey for breast ?

When you see inform me biko but, I'm just here too o wt no bump only when dat bloat happens i just pretend in my head its d bump grin

My stingy doc no gree get scanner angry i can't fit to be scanning 2500 every week i be Kemi Adeosun?

Walahi, if u see my bobi now ehm u go shout wharidis? Scara full everywhere
God blesd nd be with you kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ToyosiR(f): 6:39pm On Aug 01, 2017
GlamMrsO:
Yes o! Finally, August is here

Hamdulillah on getting this far, May He make the few weeks remaining easy and birthing smooth for everyone (Ameen)

Congrats to all July mamas who already put to bed, May they forever be an emblem of positivities.

Cappo ToyosiR!
How can you be denying my royal LEOness like this fa with my double title
- was born in Aug and abt to born in Aug- You have refused us registration latijoyii, we will vex o!

Deets once again!
Team XY, EDD-Scan 22nd, EDD-LMP 27th.

wink

#36weeks

Madam, I yam sowie ooooo. No vex biko. Make i no pay fine.

I have added it sharp sharp. We are all in it together. We are dropping this month without stress.

#StressLessDelivery.
#FastDelivery.
#HappyEnding.
#NoNegativeStory

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anugod(f): 6:42pm On Aug 01, 2017
casler:
Congratulations to @div. ie, @one. gai and all July mums that have dropped. Amazing testimonies in July. It can only be God reminding us we are pencils in his hand. God help us the remaining moms.
Abeg #team November.
#cc anugod Abeg Sama us roll call for August oh.
Happy new month to us all.
Team August Abeg keep it hot like team July. Safe delivery to all.
Happy new month teamie. Abeg no mind me, I plan do roll call this morning o, my glo data network come seize since yesterday night angry I no even fit come online undecided These glo people just dey vex me undecided angry
I'm cooking now, if I finish early I go come do the roll call, if not, we go do am tomorrow.
Happy new month November mamas.
Hope say una see mama AlphaHandMaiden post about us ba? No slacking o wink wink

I dey come abeg, make this soup no burn...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 6:42pm On Aug 01, 2017
Towerofgrace:

Babes, it is just your fear not that you actually have BP issues (it will never be your portion) and there is a name for what you experience, it is called - White Coat Syndrome-

I first heard about it in from i Vlogger i follow on youtube (FollowTheHills), just assumed all these oyinbos and their plenty serenren sha!. You can read more about it to know you can overcome it.

Pele dear, God is your strength

Iya Tower toh sure bi amala toh jina gangan
I dey see you o wink

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclefromGod: 6:48pm On Aug 01, 2017
imurboss:

Please, try and remove fear from your mind,always confess positively...God's got you!

Amen, thank you ma I will try to remove fear from my mind as much as possible

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Abiagirl777(f): 6:48pm On Aug 01, 2017
olalayo1710:
Happy Sunday to lovely mums here, on a lighter note mamas, went for scan yesterday, result shows no sac, saw blood coming out this morning, am not sad, rather believe greater one is coming Insha Allah

just seeing this,take heart cos the one that'll stay is coming.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 6:49pm On Aug 01, 2017
Happy new month
Iya Pwettiebabe, come nd see o December is now 4months away tongue i told you grin

MiraclefromGod, Goldenheart002, Chijiuche, Zino89, Tothianna, Luvtoteach, Mbula, Pacypatty, Bomgirl grin we are 1month closer grin grin grin
Ope o

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 6:51pm On Aug 01, 2017
olalayo1710:
Happy Sunday to lovely mums here, on a lighter note mamas, went for scan yesterday, result shows no sac, saw blood coming out this morning, am not sad, rather believe greater one is coming Insha Allah

It is well with you sis
Double for your trouble kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclefromGod: 6:57pm On Aug 01, 2017
Lilliesbud12:

Yes, fear & anxiety can make BP increase Cos you're actually exerting energy.
It's better you do away with that fear cos Fear births so many unpleasant things.i know you know the story of Job in the Bible. please I beg you, be positive, calm and cool. Speak the fear out of ur life. Fear... False Expressions Appearing Real... Let Faith Rule.

Exactly what the doctor told me to always speak fear out, be positive and calm. Thanks ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclefromGod: 7:00pm On Aug 01, 2017
Towerofgrace:

Babes, it is just your fear not that you actually have BP issues (it will never be your portion) and there is a name for what you experience, it is called - White Coat Syndrome-

I first heard about it in from i Vlogger i follow on youtube (FollowTheHills), just assumed all these oyinbos and their plenty serenren sha!. You can read more about it to know you can overcome it.

Pele dear, God is your strength

Amen, thanks ma I will read more on it to know how to overcome it.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 7:09pm On Aug 01, 2017
Chijiuche:

Is this ur first pregnancy? This is mostly the case of a ftm who is blessed wth a flat tommy. Don't get anxious over nothing.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclefromGod: 7:10pm On Aug 01, 2017
ebonychic18:
it's very possible that fear anxiety can cause it to rise. But then to allay your doubts why not check your bp elsewhere like a pharmacy store or if you can afford Omron get one and do it yourself at home. I don't have anxiety issues but I usually dont check my bp immediately I walk into the hospital I always sit, rest, cool down before I allow them check my bp

Thanks ma, I will check if the omron is affordable.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bomgirl(f): 7:13pm On Aug 01, 2017
divie:

Thank you ma.
Infact, its one of the district hospitals in Abuja o.....na God dey save person.

Please, this is not the time to hide hospital name o!! I'm registered with Maitama District hospital. Mention name so we can be aware o! Make I know whether to run. E Dakun!!

But we thank God you and baby are fine. God will keep you both.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bomgirl(f): 7:17pm On Aug 01, 2017
Mummy Lioha. Sannu! Mummy Curvilicious, Doh!
Mu na anan! Day by day, moving on! God is our strength.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 7:22pm On Aug 01, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
Team October roll call.
Cc:
Congratulations to all Team July for save and easy delivery ....Wishing all Team August/porter God's favour has they will be visiting the favour/delivery room.

1. Pweetiebabe ...EDD 23rd&21st Team ?XY
2. Mercymercy ......EDD 11th Team X?
3. Nimi22 .....EDD 26th
Team X?
4. Clily ..EDD ? Team X?
5. Elixir123 ........EDD 2nd Team XY
6. tikosdear ...EDD 3rd Team XX
7. Fruitfulbliss ..EDD 22nd
Team X?
8. Ebonychic18 .....EDD 31st
Team X?
9. Imurboss .....EDD 9th &17
Team XY & XY(iyaibeji)
10. UmmTwins2 ...... EDD 11th Team X?
11. Omotolanibaby ...EDD 4th Team XY
12. Mrsfaithfoly ......EDD 7th
Team X?
13. Beyedew .......EDD 23rd
Team X?
14. BritneyStacy.....EDD 16thTeam X?
15. SomebodysMum .....EDD 2nd & 4th Team suprise
16. Angeltolly ....EDD 2nd oct Team XY
17. Hebrewbith ..EDD 15th&17thTeam X?
18. Modupsie ....EDD 23rd Team X?
19. CoolOne1 ....EDD 14th Team XX
20. Mbliz ........EDD 6th oct Team X?
21. Debclem ....EDD 14thTeam XX
22. Bolubej ...EDD 2nd Team XX
23. Zheemub ...EDD? Team X?
24. Jennykoko3009 ....EDD 26thTeam X?
25. winningbt ...EDD 8th Team surprise
26. ApotiEriOluwa1 ....EDD 10th Team XX & XX
27. pyzdan ....EDD 24th Team X?
28. Kelsgal ....EDD 13th Team?
29. flawlesskayC .....EDD 12th Team XX
30. Meggitto ....EDD 14th Team X?
31.Mahoti....EDD 11th Team X?

Happy new month to my wonderful independent teammate.....We are getting there with grace and favour,this month shall favor us all and we shall record no loss in Jesus name. Lord I declare dis month sickness, accident and causality free for us and our family members in Jesus name.(AMEN)

#TeamOctoberRock#
#TeamOctoberfornoloss#

Present o! Wehdone ma. Yes o we are getting there wink #TeamOctoberForNoLoss.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclefromGod: 7:32pm On Aug 01, 2017
Onegai:

How many weeks are you? Your BP rising this early is slightly worrying. Fear and anxiety will make it rise but not that much unless they are other underlying factors. Your doctor will keep checking and he may recommend bedrest. Do you have panic attacks normally (like you really freak out, break in a sweat, almost break down when any situation goes wrong?).

Try and think of things that make you relax, this is the best time to take up a hobby (don't just read a Bible, do something). What do you like doing or what have you been interested in doing? Someone I know loves to organize people's wardrobe and clothing, it calms her down and isn't stressful (it's also a good career as a stylist because she has a great fashion eye). I like gardening, volunteering and painting. Do you like books? Yoga is expensive in Nigeria or I would have recommended it. What about joining a choir or learning a musical instrument at your church? With the recession and stuff, it will also add to your anxiety if you worry about financial issues and family stuff. You have to do physical stuff to avoid it.

I was under horrible stress during my last pregnancy and eventually I decided to stop knowing the numbers of my BP because it was making it worse. I'm fine now. You're going to be just fine too, okay.

I'm just 16weeks and am not doing anything at the moment, I stopped working end of April this year and I wanted to start my own business when we found out about this pregnancy in May so I have to pend it but as it is now I will have to start something or at least learn something new maybe one of the empowerment work nearby. Amen, thanks ma.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MercyMercy(f): 7:33pm On Aug 01, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
Team October roll call.
Cc:

#TeamOctoberRock#
#TeamOctoberfornoloss#
Wow, 31 members and counting.
Cappo pls update, I am #XY and Amen to the prayers.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclefromGod: 7:42pm On Aug 01, 2017
curvilicious:

Amen!
As for anxiety i think you shld try nd take off ur mind. Like me, I can mimic symptoms for worldwide shocked since i discovered i chose to stop reading everything nd anything abt preggy symptoms online so, i can have a smooth life plus including pregnancy.
It is well with you dear. You are in my prayers kiss

Same here o anytime I read something like this I will notice am developing the symptoms so have stopped checking for symptoms online. Thanks capo and Yea we are a month closer, all thanks to the lord

(1) (2) (3) ... (3284) (3285) (3286) (3287) (3288) (3289) (3290) ... (6958) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: butterfly55(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.