Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,963 members, 7,828,424 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3288) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8174187 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3285) (3286) (3287) (3288) (3289) (3290) (3291) ... (6958) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by CoolOne1: 7:56pm On Aug 01, 2017
@miraclefromGod, you may wish to reconfirm ur BP status from a pharmacy or get a monitor like someone suggested..I used to think I had white coat syndrome until I became pregnant and found out it wasn't fear of d hospital... @Cappo Pweetiebabe, welldone...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by orney(f): 8:08pm On Aug 01, 2017
No vex for me ooo mama Zaynie, I want my gift to be delivered to me when I come to Lagos dis month, all my friends wey dey lag get small small baby girls, so dey fit hijack my own first baby gift give their own, no vex MA,will call for it before ending by God's grace, thank you ma kiss kiss
zaynie:
Happy new month ladies!
Team August, go forth and birth with ease.

So many people have won gifts from me but not one person has claimed it o.
By the end of this week if you don't claim your gifts I go sell am chop the money o lipsrsealed

Orney...... She had the highest likes on one FoodieSaturday. (Romper worth 2,500)
Istmeanie..... I can't quite remember but she gave birth on July 1st via CS just like I did 5 years ago (Oshkosh sneakers worth 4,500)
CoolOne...... Got all the names right in the picture I posted (character slippers worth 1,000)
GraciousCharis...... Had the highest likes on another FoodieSaturday (pair of soft sole sneakers worth 1500)

Winners will organize for delivery or pickup.
Abeg, help me tell them to comman carry their load o. angry

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mrsfaithfoly: 8:12pm On Aug 01, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
Team October roll call.
Cc:
Congratulations to all Team July for save and easy delivery ....Wishing all Team August/porter God's favour has they will be visiting the favour/delivery room.

1. Pweetiebabe ...EDD 23rd&21st Team ?XY
2. Mercymercy ......EDD 11th Team X?
3. Nimi22 .....EDD 26th
Team X?
4. Clily ..EDD ? Team X?
5. Elixir123 ........EDD 2nd Team XY
6. tikosdear ...EDD 3rd Team XX
7. Fruitfulbliss ..EDD 22nd
Team X?
8. Ebonychic18 .....EDD 31st
Team X?
9. Imurboss .....EDD 9th &17
Team XY & XY(iyaibeji)
10. UmmTwins2 ...... EDD 11th Team X?
11. Omotolanibaby ...EDD 4th Team XY
12. Mrsfaithfoly ......EDD 7th
Team X?
13. Beyedew .......EDD 23rd
Team X?
14. BritneyStacy.....EDD 16thTeam X?
15. SomebodysMum .....EDD 2nd & 4th Team suprise
16. Angeltolly ....EDD 2nd oct Team XY
17. Hebrewbith ..EDD 15th&17thTeam X?
18. Modupsie ....EDD 23rd Team X?
19. CoolOne1 ....EDD 14th Team XX
20. Mbliz ........EDD 6th oct Team X?
21. Debclem ....EDD 14thTeam XX
22. Bolubej ...EDD 2nd Team XX
23. Zheemub ...EDD? Team X?
24. Jennykoko3009 ....EDD 26thTeam X?
25. winningbt ...EDD 8th Team surprise
26. ApotiEriOluwa1 ....EDD 10th Team XX & XX
27. pyzdan ....EDD 24th Team X?
28. Kelsgal ....EDD 13th Team?
29. flawlesskayC .....EDD 12th Team XX
30. Meggitto ....EDD 14th Team X?
31.Mahoti....EDD 11th Team X?

Happy new month to my wonderful independent teammate.....We are getting there with grace and favour,this month shall favor us all and we shall record no loss in Jesus name. Lord I declare dis month sickness, accident and causality free for us and our family members in Jesus name.(AMEN)

Abeg notify me if there's a mixed up in Los sex and EDD...Love ya all.

#TeamOctoberRock#
#TeamOctoberfornoloss#
#TeamOctoberforSupernaturalbirth#
#TeamOctoberforuncommonfavour#
#TeamOctoberforSexybirth#
#Teamindependentforfavour#
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 01, 2017
Iyomomoreloaded. The meme posting mama. You just crossed my mind.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bloomingbud(f): 8:34pm On Aug 01, 2017
lioha:

I can eat for africa. I don't vomit but always feels there is a mucus stuck in my throat which makes me very unconfortable. Occasional headache.

Team February how are we? Tell us what the feeling is like.

Rhukkie
Bloomingbud
Booqee
lioha
Demiiii
Rollykotex
Anak123
Mzkolawole
Bomgirl
Kweenkong
McPerry
Nancyij
Laura23**

Teamies I hail o.
If I start mentioning everything I feel ehn I'll be tagged team complainer o.
I vomit almost everything I eat even though I can only eat certain foods. No fish or meat, no stew or soup of any type so I'm stucked wit eating white rice with fried egg or anything that egg can accompany.

I'm always tired cos I don't eat well, now I feel this sharp pain on my right butt bone down to my leg.

I refuse to say I'm tired cos the fruit of my womb is a blessing I must carry to term.

Happy and safe bumping to us all.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 9:14pm On Aug 01, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
Team October roll call.
Cc:
Congratulations to all Team July for save and easy delivery ....Wishing all Team August/porter God's favour has they will be visiting the favour/delivery room.

3. Nimi22 .....EDD 26th
Team X?
4. Clily ..EDD ? Team X?
Team X?
Team X?
Team XY & XY(iyaibeji)
Team X?
Team X?

Happy new month to my wonderful independent teammate.....We are getting there with grace and favour,this month shall favor us all and we shall record no loss in Jesus name. Lord I declare dis month sickness, accident and causality free for us and our family members in Jesus name.(AMEN)

#TeamOctoberRock#
#TeamOctoberfornoloss#

Cappo sis mi welldone. U never update me o. EDD at 23wks says 20th Oct, sex is XY
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by peggygee: 9:40pm On Aug 01, 2017
Tnks moma, I will just buy the drugs tomoro. I knw its malaria, cox my urines tells it all, and the symtoms I mentioner to her made her say it malaria,but I shud do test. My problem is why will some say its not safe at 8mnths, and she said it is? I knw doctors usually makes mistakes sometimes, I dnt just want to be a victim of their mistakes. I just dey fear.

Giddyperson:
I don't think bitterleaf water can cure malaria and itmight not be safe for pregnancy Go to the hospital and the doctor would prescribe a safe drug for you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by peggygee: 9:46pm On Aug 01, 2017
Tnks moma , I didn't even look at it a second time coz I had concluded that I won't buy it. Cox the doc that attended to me during my ANC said 8 mnths is a no no. She even had to go and ask another doctor ,n that one said she shud prescribe for me, I dnt knw if she told him how far Ive gone, I'm.just scared of being a victim of some1's inexperience . God help me.where ever I'm buying the drugs, I will ask the pharmacist if its safe for me.

Liftedhands:

What malaria medicine was prescribed and was a test done to know its malaria?

I don't know anything about bitter leaf water safety for preggy woman.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 9:51pm On Aug 01, 2017
peggygee:
Tnks moma, I will just buy the drugs tomoro. I knw its malaria, cox my urines tells it all, and the symtoms I mentioner to her made her say it malaria,but I shud do test. My problem is why will some say its not safe at 8mnths, and she said it is? I knw doctors usually makes mistakes sometimes, I dnt just want to be a victim of their mistakes. I just dey fear.

you can always google whatever drug they prescribe or u come back and ask here

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hebrewbirths: 10:07pm On Aug 01, 2017
@ Pweetiebabe My able cappo ayam present o

Happy New Month to u and urs.

Lo's sex still not confirmed, sonographer no dey sure the last time I checked so I go leave am till my next anc.

Fellow teamie how is u all (in Jennifer's voice)

God has really been faithful, we are increasing and matching forward in ministry. Thank you Jesus!

#teamoctoberforsupernaturaldelivery

Pweetiebabe:
Team October roll call.
Cc:

3. Nimi22 .....EDD 26th
Team X?
4. Clily ..EDD ? Team X?
Team X?
Team X?
Team XY & XY(iyaibeji)
Team X?
Team X?

#TeamOctoberRock#
#TeamOctoberfornoloss#

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MoyosBlog123: 10:12pm On Aug 01, 2017
Hi teamie,

I asked my doc today about using malaria drug at 8mnth and he said its not recommended.
Just try drink lot of water and rest well biko.
peggygee:

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anugod(f): 10:36pm On Aug 01, 2017
TEAM NOVEMBER ROLL CALL FOR THE MONTH OF AUGUST! cool cool

1. Mbliz _______________________________ EDD 2nd November.

2. Richdaflux __________________________ EDD 3rd November, Team ??Pink.

3. Dammyluv911 ______________________ EDD 8th November.

4. Rennylicious ________________________ EDD 8th November, Team Blue.

5. Sacredlily ___________________________ EDD 10th November.

6. Esha01 ______________________________ EDD 10th November.

7. MsAfricaa ___________________________ EDD 11th November.

8. LholarB _____________________________ EDD 12th November.

9. Ebubenwaozo _______________________ EDD 12th November.

10. YeyeObas5 __________________________ EDD 14th November.

11. Anugod _____________________________ EDD 21st November.

12. Casler ______________________________ EDD 22nd November.

13. Adezie _____________________________ EDD 27th November, Team Pink.

14. Sweetlady4real _____________________ EDD 28th November.

15. Laureen007 _________________________ EDD 29th November, Team Blue.

16. Cheerychy ___________________________ EDD 29th November.

17. Atumomo ____________________________ EDD 30th November.

My lovely teamies, happy new month! kiss kiss
Thank God we are increasing gradually, and we will get there. cheesy
How bumping? I hope all the bumps are showing pretty well now? Mine is starting to show very well now, praise God! grin grin
Some of us are already into our third trimester (like play like joke o shocked shocked) and the rest of us are following sexily behind. kiss We thank God for the journey so far.
Hope shopping has started? Abi you are still like me waiting to know baby sex before shopping? grin And the pikin no wan keep leg embarassed embarassed
I've decided to proceed with my shopping sex or no sex tho, cos on second thought, it'd be better to get unisex stuff that my baby's younger ones, one lipsrsealed can use too. Be like me. grin grin

Has waddling started already? grin grin And how are we feeling generally? If you don't comment often, at least pop in once in a while to say hello kiss kiss kiss

I believe we saw mama AlphaHand.Maiden's post earlier on? Where she talked about a gift pack to be won by any of us, and the requirements for that? No dulling o, my eye don dey that awoof pack already. cheesy Who follow me? grin grin

Thank God for the new month, and although we lost a team mate, we decree no more loss for the rest of us till the journey comes to a blessed end. Please, let's try to be sensitive to our environment,and take no symptom for granted.

It is well with us. kiss kiss kiss

#TeamNovemberformiraclebirths#
#TeamNovemberforplentyawoofchopping# grin
#TeamNovemberforlovebabies#

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mbliz(f): 11:27pm On Aug 01, 2017
Giddyperson:
you can always google whatever drug they prescribe or u come back and ask here
I learnt that from 5months upwards the hospital gives compulsory malaria drug and you must drink it in their presence whether you are sick or not. Hmmm well hope its safe sha
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Abiagirl777(f): 11:54pm On Aug 01, 2017
Happy new mth to all mams.Iyomomo reloaded hwfar?I hope you are good,I rem your prayers really helped me.pls do come in and say hi.
Divie thank God it ended in praise.Cappo Giddyperson ,I greet you.
Danzak long tym,I hope Ds is bouncing.

To all waddling mamas especially August mamas,may God make this journey easy for you,Amen.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jennykoko3009(f): 12:09am On Aug 02, 2017
Nimi22:

Cappo sis mi welldone. U never update me o. EDD at 23wks says 20th Oct, sex is XY
Teamie u don shift ur date. I bin tink say na twins tins wen we go deliver d same time wink
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Laureen007: 12:26am On Aug 02, 2017
Anugod:

2. Dammyluv911 ______________________ EDD 8th November.

3. Rennylicious ________________________ EDD 8th November, Team Blue

4. Sacredlily ___________________________ EDD 10th November.

5. Esha01 ______________________________ EDD 10th November.

6. MsAfricaa ___________________________ EDD 11th November.

7. YeyeObas5 __________________________ EDD 14th November.

8. Anugod _____________________________ EDD 21st November.

9. Casler ______________________________ EDD 22nd November.

10. Sweetlady4real _____________________ EDD 28th November.

11. Laureen007 _________________________ EDD 29th November, Team Blue

12. Cheerychy ___________________________ EDD 29th November.

How bumping? I hope all the bumps are showing pretty well now? Mine is starting to show very well now, praise God! grin grin
Some of us are already into our third trimester (like play like joke o shocked shocked) and the rest of us are following sexily behind. kiss We thank God for the journey so far.
Hope shopping has started? Abi you are still like me waiting to know baby sex before shopping? grin And the pikin no wan keep leg embarassed embarassed
I've decided to proceed with my shopping sex or no sex tho, cos on second thought, it'd be better to get unisex stuff that my baby's younger ones, one lipsrsealed can use too. Be like me. grin grin

Has waddling started already? grin grin And how are we feeling generally? If you don't comment often, at least pop in once in a while to say hello kiss kiss kiss

I believe we saw mama AlphaHand.Maiden's post earlier on? Where she talked about a gift pack to be won by any of us, and the requirements for that? No dulling o, my eye don dey that awoof pack already. cheesy Who follow me? grin grin

Thank God for the new month, and although we lost a team mate, we decree no more loss for the rest of us till the journey comes to a blessed end. Please, let's try to be sensitive to our environment,and take no symptom for granted.

thank you mam smiley the ministry is moving to the permanent site oo, we bless God. As for me shopping has started already since most of the shops have sales on now and also since I know the gender it's easy to just pick and buy lol. No more loss by God's grace, we will carry to term and deliver like Hebrew women... amen. God will see us through
23weeks and counting cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mizz2posh: 1:00am On Aug 02, 2017
Giddyperson:
i do nah. She would tell me to read the book of Matthew. One day I wanted to actually read it so I went back to ask her Matthew what. And she goes the whole book of Matthew and if there's still time you can enter Mark shocked

Hahahaha!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 7:11am On Aug 02, 2017
Jennykoko3009:

Teamie u don shift ur date. I bin tink say na twins tins wen we go deliver d same time wink

Lol. I no wan leave u o teamie but as things be now if i fit deliver full term baby today i ready. I tire biko. Go check again u sef don shift.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by winningbt: 7:15am On Aug 02, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
Team October roll call.
Cc:

3. Nimi22 .....EDD 26th
Team X?
4. Clily ..EDD ? Team X?
Team X?
Team X?
Team XY & XY(iyaibeji)
Team X?
Team X?

#TeamOctoberRock#
#TeamOctoberfornoloss#
cappo present,team October for supernatural birth,team October for no loss. please i want to rant abeg who still vomit at 30 weeks, who has excess saliva, low appetite, team no fish e.t.c abeg am tired of my full package. And for that malaria drug they give at the hospital to be taken immediately that drug do me shege since then I can't control my symptoms anymore in all it will end in praise. Teamie happy bumping we will have no loss

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 7:46am On Aug 02, 2017
peggygee:
I've seen it sisterly....you dnt knw how happy I am to connect with u sis.

Mama how body
You no come reply my last email
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 7:59am On Aug 02, 2017
curvilicious:
Happy new month
Iya Pwettiebabe, come nd see o December is now 4months away tongue i told you grin

MiraclefromGod, Goldenheart002, Chijiuche, Zino89, Tothianna, Luvtoteach, Mbula, Pacypatty, Bomgirl grin we are 1month closer grin grin grin
Ope o
And babes pls can u tell me how many months away is October? Planning to have my photoshoot next month or early October... Happy we are getting there by God's grace.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 8:12am On Aug 02, 2017
MercyMercy:

Wow, 31 members and counting.
Cappo pls update, I am #XY and Amen to the prayers.
Yes teamie we have 31 members and I no some are still hiding, abeg DAT January kpekus pay well maybe cos harmattan dey den.....Lo sex has been updated, Iya bomboy plenty for our midst.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 8:14am On Aug 02, 2017
winningbt:

cappo present,team October for supernatural birth,team October for no loss. please i want to rant abeg who still vomit at 30 weeks, who has excess saliva, low appetite, team no fish e.t.c abeg am tired of my full package. And for that malaria drug they give at the hospital to be taken immediately that drug do me shege since then I can't control my symptoms anymore in all it will end in praise. Teamie happy bumping we will have no loss
Tired keh? Abeg embrace it all with love ooo, and remember u have just few weeks left the lord will strengthen u love.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 8:19am On Aug 02, 2017
Nimi22:

Lo sex and new EDD updated love....How is u and our lil prince charming?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Elixir123: 8:20am On Aug 02, 2017
Thanks for the info @onegai.lol @ cold stone ice cream.We can't kill our self jare
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 8:21am On Aug 02, 2017
Mrsfaithfoly:
Mama d mama, u can go MIA for Africa thank God u are back now abeg update Lo sex before I go fine u ooo,(my mine no go too plenty sha 3sets of sleepsuit from mama Zaynie shop)
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rennylicious: 8:21am On Aug 02, 2017
Sorry ma oh about the pain on the butt bone. Had a similar experience it was so bad it affected my left leg and I was limping. So I decided to change the bed I was sleeping on and I use plenty pillows.
Try that maybe it will work.
in the meantime try massage until the pain is gone.
Pray you supernatural pregy season and delivery

Bloomingbud:

Teamies I hail o.
If I start mentioning everything I feel ehn I'll be tagged team complainer o.
I vomit almost everything I eat even though I can only eat certain foods. No fish or meat, no stew or soup of any type so I'm stucked wit eating white rice with fried egg or anything that egg can accompany.

I'm always tired cos I don't eat well, now I feel this sharp pain on my right butt bone down to my leg.

I refuse to say I'm tired cos the fruit of my womb is a blessing I must carry to term.

Happy and safe bumping to us all.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 8:22am On Aug 02, 2017
CoolOne1:
@miraclefromGod, you may wish to reconfirm ur BP status from a pharmacy or get a monitor like someone suggested..I used to think I had white coat syndrome until I became pregnant and found out it wasn't fear of d hospital... @Cappo Pweetiebabe, welldone...
The coolest one of all, how is d ministry going? To permanent site I know by God's grace.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 8:23am On Aug 02, 2017
hebrewbirths:
@ Pweetiebabe My able cappo ayam present o

Happy New Month to u and urs.

Lo's sex still not confirmed, sonographer no dey sure the last time I checked so I go leave am till my next anc.

Fellow teamie how is u all (in Jennifer's voice)

God has really been faithful, we are increasing and matching forward in ministry. Thank you Jesus!

#teamoctoberforsupernaturaldelivery

Abeg Let Lo do shakara, abi u want make e dey open legs anyhow?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queensnow: 8:34am On Aug 02, 2017
adezie:
Thank you mummy Lioha, ummtwins2, curvilicious, olalayo1710, proudmum38, queensnow, myrygirl and every Mama in the house. God bless you. May God complete the good work he has started in our lives.
amen smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rennylicious: 8:36am On Aug 02, 2017
HNM Cappo HNM everyone
November mamas I hail o
Hmm the bump is very big and obvious everyone now refers to me as Iya ibeji, even strangers.

I love gifts. Pls what's the requirements?

No more loss in Jesus name

#TeamNovemberforplentyawoofchopping# 

Anugod:

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rennylicious: 8:39am On Aug 02, 2017
HNM Cappo HNM everyone
November mamas I hail o
Hmm the bump is very big and obvious everyone now refers to me as Iya ibeji, even strangers.

I love gifts. Pls what's the requirements?

I did shopping 3weeks ago, wanted to get it out of the way before bump becomes bigger.

No more loss in Jesus name

#TeamNovemberforplentyawoofchopping# 

quote author=Anugod post=59058515] TEAM NOVEMBER ROLL CALL FOR THE MONTH OF AUGUST! cool cool

#TeamNovemberforlovebabies#[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (3285) (3286) (3287) (3288) (3289) (3290) (3291) ... (6958) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: butterfly55(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.