Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,653 members, 7,827,409 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3309) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8168845 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3306) (3307) (3308) (3309) (3310) (3311) (3312) ... (6957) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eigmaticme: 9:12am On Aug 08, 2017
peggygee:
Good day evry1,

Team September how are we?
Lo have been doing acrobatics since mrning....I think this one is braxton hicks sef,

In other news, my legs have started swelling o, has any of u experienced it?.

May God make it easy for us all.

Abeg sabi momas, help me out.

Is there any need to buy receiving blanket after buying
1. The baby blanket
2. Baby shawl

I have the above 2, must I buy the receiving blanket? I intend going to the hospital with the shawl.

my legs have been swelling during the day since like 25wks. but go down when i lie down.

bags are packed and eargerly waiting.

team September porting to August

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chijiuche: 9:34am On Aug 08, 2017
goodfortun:
Hello mommas. May God make it easy for us. Please is there any preggy mom that had to travel by air within Nigeria after 36 weeks? What airline did you use and did dey require any documentation especially wen the bump isn't so big?

My hospital does not give fit to fly past 36weeks and i might need to travel later than that but the good thing is that my bump is portable so I think I can get away with it. Just need 1st hand insight. Thanks!

Sis, There is no airline that accepts past 36 weeks ...Most of them accepts up to 36weeks and you are required to provide fit to fly either from the hospital or from health port...Check their website and try and print their pregnancy rules from their website to avoid immigration embarrassment
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ifyalways(f): 9:35am On Aug 08, 2017
@Goodfortun, If you plan on flying with Air Peace or Dana, they wont carry you without fit-to-fly regardless of the size of your bump. Dunno about Medview,Arik and co.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 08, 2017
Mahoti:

thanks alot,i pray i jst get a job after d birth of my child.
Abeg in your finding a job, never you imagine getting married to him biko for your sanity sake

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 08, 2017
sassyangel1:

In this age who is still doing abstaining from sex b4 marriage? Even some so-called bro n sis in the LORD hide and commit in the dark (even some so-called married pastors). Before u hear a guy talk dt kind tin and he's faithful, check am well... Mayb, he's masturbating or rocking another babe's world. As for me, I tested oga's rockafella o cos I don't wnt to hear stories for the gods. P.S: I already knew that our relationship was heading to the altar and I couldn't jst resist my akwaibom man waist .

Sassy angel oooo

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by xeexee1: 10:28am On Aug 08, 2017
Salam salam hello hello ma pple alhamdulillah gave birth ytdai at abt 1:15am ma edd ws slated 4 august 15th bt to God be the glory gave birth to a bouncing baby boy weight 2.8kg bt the tear no be for here ooo as i did like 2hrs tryn to push even thou i came 2 the hospital 4cm shortly after ma water broke between i droke to work for about 20km frm ma hoz n branch the market mayb na wetin trigger am proudly #teamaugust!!#

35 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzle86(f): 10:45am On Aug 08, 2017
ToyosiR:
Sleep no gree come oo.

Shout out to august mamas that have given birth.

How is vigilante going ooo?

Other Auguat mama, abeg buckle up....
Cappo that's the story of my life, these days. I am always awake, especially if I happen to nap in the afternoon . Yesterday I didn't nap so I slept around 11pm then was awake from 2 till 5am. Then slept again till past 7am. Thank God for the holidays, benefit of being a teacher.
Team August, let the BAs roll in. We are few and unique.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzleemah(f): 10:49am On Aug 08, 2017
xeexee1:
Salam salam hello hello ma pple alhamdulillah gave birth ytdai at abt 1:15am ma edd ws slated 4 august 15th bt to God be the glory gave birth to a bouncing baby boy weight 2.8kg bt the tear no be for here ooo as i did like 2hrs tryn to push even thou i came 2 the hospital 4cm shortly after ma water broke between i droke to work for about 20km frm ma hoz n branch the market mayb na wetin trigger am proudly #teamaugust!!#
alhamdulilah, congratulations teamie
May he be the coolness of your eyes
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzle86(f): 10:49am On Aug 08, 2017
xeexee1:
Hurray, congratulations! I love my teamies, we are all birthing before our edd.
#Teamaugustforsharpsharpdelivery.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 10:56am On Aug 08, 2017
Prettyhurts:

Sassy angel oooo

E b like say u understd dt kinda feeling. Lollllzzzz..

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 10:57am On Aug 08, 2017
I read your diary, I don't really have a solution for you but I wanted to give you a big e-hug, it will be over soon and believe me, it's worth it

booqee:
thanks for this post.. it's so important to my life right now.. I am experiencing a very severe MS. one week has gone without been able to keep any tangible food in my stomach cos of vomiting. crackers, ginger, salt, lemon, nothing, they don't just work for me. I would sure look for this tomorrow and give u feedback. thanks again
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzle86(f): 11:02am On Aug 08, 2017
sassyangel1:

In this age who is still doing abstaining from sex b4 marriage? Even some so-called bro n sis in the LORD hide and commit in the dark (even some so-called married pastors). Before u hear a guy talk dt kind tin and he's faithful, check am well... Mayb, he's masturbating or rocking another babe's world. As for me, I tested oga's rockafella o cos I don't wnt to hear stories for the gods. P.S: I already knew that our relationship was heading to the altar and I couldn't jst resist my akwaibom man waist.
Lmao.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 11:09am On Aug 08, 2017
Congrats mama xeexee1

Mama sassyangel1, u wee not kill me with laff oh. So u also tested microphone b4 u enter stage? Abeg, most ppl no fit risk am jare to avoid stories that touches grin .......as for me o, ayam innocent and still am. I no fit explain how dis one take enter my belle self

*runs away*

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Roseey0(f): 11:13am On Aug 08, 2017
Somebody just told me Bay leaf helps with morning sickness and appetite in Pregnancy.
Boil the leaf in water, then drink as much as you can.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nneejima(f): 11:18am On Aug 08, 2017
Dazzle86:
m

Hmmm, Ozubulu is my mom's village. Thank God, I didn't lose any relative.
Waooo, i was working there b4 though I leaves at nnewi. May be one of dz days we go see
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nneejima(f): 11:23am On Aug 08, 2017
August mommas dropping it hot, congratulations to you all.
Please my cappo @phlakkeys come out and say hi, my prayer is with you. It ll be stress free delivery delivery for u and my other remaining team July in Jesus name, Amen.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ToyosiR(f): 11:33am On Aug 08, 2017
BA !!! BA!!!! BA!!!!!!

My daughter made her grand entrance by 10.10am today weighing 3.0 kg via VD. Mummy and baby are strong. Daddy rejoicing about.

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by peggygee: 11:38am On Aug 08, 2017
Kai your blood hot pass my own o, bag almost packed. I can't wait to offload abeg.

Team August shud plsssssss keep enof slot for us o, cox we go plenty. Lol

May God make it easy for all of us who prays to port. Safe delivery to all team August and September momas.

These days people keep asking me u never born?....and I'm like soon o. Baba God abeg pick up my call. Amen

eigmaticme:

my legs have been swelling during the day since like 25wks. but go down when i lie down.

bags are packed and eargerly waiting.

team September porting to August

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by peggygee: 11:44am On Aug 08, 2017
Wow! Congrats moma, may ur little one's arrival bring u and ur household joy and happiness.

ToyosiR:
BA !!! BA!!!! BA!!!!!!

My daughter made her grand entrance by 10.10am today weighing 3.0 kg via VD. Mummy and baby are strong. Daddy rejoicing about.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by peggygee: 11:45am On Aug 08, 2017
Congrats moma, God bless ur lo.

xeexee1:
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by favouredestiny: 12:06pm On Aug 08, 2017
Mamas, pls I am 9 weeks & 2 days today & started spotting this morning. Went for scan & it says "Gestational sac seen but no fetal pole" & it measured my baby as 6 weeks,1 day. My gynae says it's an impending miscarriage as my pregnancy is not viable. Please mama's what do I do?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Greatmum: 12:19pm On Aug 08, 2017
My dear, I can relate with you. My hubby shows less concern about my pregnancy. I don't utter anything relating to the matter for peace to rain because I am out from job.
May God bring help to our way IJN, Amen.

Mahoti:

thanks alot,i pray i jst get a job after d birth of my child.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FexCathy: 12:45pm On Aug 08, 2017
ElmaSpeed:

When did this happen? shocked
Lol! @ Elmaspeed luv, yes it has happened o! I saw d divine revelation wink wink. So am happy to introduce to the house our March 2018 capo kiss

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by peggygee: 12:46pm On Aug 08, 2017
Fear not...go down on ur knees and pray to God. Tell him to perfect all that concerns u and ur pregnancy, he will validate it the next time you go for scan. Meanwhile rest , and don't do any strenuous job.

Other sabi momas will chuk mouth soon

Meanwhile didn't the gynae tell u wat to do?

favouredestiny:
Mamas, pls I am 9 weeks & 2 days today & started spotting this morning. Went for scan & it says "Gestational sac seen but no fetal pole" & it measured my baby as 6 weeks,1 day. My gynae says it's an impending miscarriage as my pregnancy is not viable. Please mama's what do I do?

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lilliesbud12: 12:52pm On Aug 08, 2017
favouredestiny:
Hmm.... what has your doctor said you should do?

See, my mind tells me this, God gave you this pregnancy despite all, after all. I remember you on TTC thread... Please, go back to God & tell him about it especially if you are a tither. Tell God to make the pregnancy viable. Pray what you desire, confess positively and rest well.

I pray that you'll not cast your young, the Lord will perfect all that concerns you & make ur joy complete. Amen.
Much Love.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modupsie(f): 12:54pm On Aug 08, 2017
Hello my able Cappo and EDD mate, Lo will still turn back to cephalic position. You need not to worry at this position until about 35weeks. Although I understand your fears, when I was pregnant with my second baby and was told the same I ran to a prayer mountain to pray because of fear. Lol
I attend Mfm and it's till 12pm for children and pregnant women. Most important is the prayers, if you can wait till 12pm fine if not eat and just study scripture for the day and pray.
It will surely end in praise in Jesus name Amen
Pweetiebabe:
I ve a lil question ma'am, wot can make a baby change position from Cephalic position to breech? Lo has been in cephalic position since ard 15wks but scan just said he's in breech position now @ 28wks6days....And hope as weight of 1.291kg is of normal range? Sabi mamas abeg no waka pass....

Any MFM mama in d house? Abeg how we win manage do dis 70days fasting, I managed till 12pm today by his grace...Looking for d remaining 69days.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by favouredestiny: 1:00pm On Aug 08, 2017
@Liliesbud12 & Peggygee, doctor is saying I should come to evacuate baby before I start to bleed heavily & get infected. I rejected it and went home because God cannot bring me this far to abandon me. I am at home praying and confessing positive to my baby. Also, doctor said I should get absolute bed rest & not stress myself.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modupsie(f): 1:05pm On Aug 08, 2017
Congratulations!
ToyosiR:
BA !!! BA!!!! BA!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitche15: 1:07pm On Aug 08, 2017
favouredestiny:
Wait for another week or 2 and repeat scan, if there is still no fetal pole and you haven't bled out and there is no general progess, then the gynae will advise you on your options which is either to evacuate, or give your body time to expell out.
I can imagine how hard the wait will be, whatever the outcome just know that as long as there is life, there is hope.
I wish you the best, stay positive.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Elixir123: 1:08pm On Aug 08, 2017
Good day mamas ,congrats ToyosiR ,August mamas dropping it sharp sharp!God will protect and bless your loved ones.
At Favoureddestiny at this point just try yo take things easy and pour out your thoughts to God.Also ,follow your gyneas recommendations as well.God has got you sis.
Please, just curious: What's the English name for 'uja' or that material that is used to back babies? I bought one yesterday that felt like a soft wool like blanket and I was wondering if it can also pass for a receiving blanket?
Sabi mamas?

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzle86(f): 1:08pm On Aug 08, 2017
nneejima:

Waooo, i was working there b4 though I leaves at nnewi. May be one of dz days we go see

I dont live in Anambra. I live in Ibadan / Benin. But my mom is from there.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzle86(f): 1:12pm On Aug 08, 2017
ToyosiR:
BA !!! BA!!!! BA!!!!!!

Wow congratulations my able cappo. God is great. Another sharp sharp delivery.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3306) (3307) (3308) (3309) (3310) (3311) (3312) ... (6957) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.