Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,288 members, 7,811,863 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3308) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8129690 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3305) (3306) (3307) (3308) (3309) (3310) (3311) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goodfortun(f): 5:41pm On Aug 07, 2017
Fellow breastpump seekers. Who has seen reviews for kinyo? The price seems friendly but don't wanna be penny wise. Hubs has warned me already that if it packs up I'm on my own smiley smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MoyosBlog123: 5:44pm On Aug 07, 2017
How did u manage without eating till 12pm sef.
I ate breakfast past 10am today and it was as if I wanted to faint. Even after drinking one glass of milk past 7.. I eat breakfast latest 8am else my baby will use kicks to remind me.
Pweetiebabe:
Thanks so much ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 5:44pm On Aug 07, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
No money cos he just celebrated his other GF Bday? Wonders shall never cease, I think ur boyfriend need his brain to be put on Auto reset with a good slap or beating, he prefers d bday Dan preparing for his unborn child?

Some dudes r like dt and they r d ones dt'll be bragging to their fellow unserious mates dt they took very care of their babies right from wen they were in d womb,whereas, it could b d effort of the mother and her family. The babe Berra shine her eyes and use every measure to collect money to take care of herself and her baby even if it involves hyping and collecting ANC charges, form dt she gat ANC sessions every wk and look 4 somewhere to stroll and waste time b4 going back home. Mk d babe wise up mbok.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 07, 2017
Momagic:
Hello mamas.
I'm new here. Yay! I just joined today cos there are loads of stuff to gain and of course something to give back. I've been a visitor for some weeks now. I'm currently expecting a baby and 16 weeks gone.

I dunno if I'm allowed recommend something for mamas experiencing MS-Vitamin B6 and Unisom. I dealth with severe nausea n vomitting and when I say nothing worked I mean nothing! Not crackers,ginger, or whatever I saw listed here worked for me. VIT B6 and unisom combo works like magic. You can google it and read all about the required dosage. I take 50g vit B6 2ce daily and 1/2 unisom twice daily. As recommended by my doc. Make sure you use them together. If you can't drink water take it with whatever you can keep down. For me it was ICE. You will immediately feel better as you become able to eat something and drink more because what worsens MS is starvation,dehydration and stress. Hope this helps.

Cc booqee....hope u saw this post? I just read ur dairy and remembered this post... Pls try it out..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 6:02pm On Aug 07, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
I ve a lil question ma'am, wot can make a baby change position from Cephalic position to breech? Lo has been in cephalic position since ard 15wks but scan just said he's in breech position now @ 28wks6days....And hope as weight of 1.291kg is of normal range? Sabi mamas abeg no waka pass....

Any MFM mama in d house? Abeg how we win manage do dis 70days fasting, I managed till 12pm today by his grace...Looking for d remaining 69days.

Leave fasting alone biko and concentrate on the prayers. Anytime it's RCCG fast, pregnant women, sick people even newly married couples are exempted. God understands my dear

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 6:04pm On Aug 07, 2017
sassyangel1:

Some dudes r like dt and they r d ones dt'll be bragging to their fellow unserious mates dt they took very care of their babies right from wen they were in d womb,whereas, it could b d effort of the mother and her family. The babe Berra shine her eyes and use every measure to collect money to take care of herself and her baby even if it involves hyping and collecting ANC charges, form dt she gat ANC sessions every wk and look 4 somewhere to stroll and waste time b4 going back home. Mk d babe wise up mbok.
I man that doesn't have money for baby stuff how sure are we DAT he will give her money for ANC? My advice for her is if she's working she shd just see dis as her cross and buy d little ones she can o.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 6:06pm On Aug 07, 2017
angeltolly:

Leave fasting alone biko and concentrate on the prayers. Anytime it's RCCG fast, pregnant women, sick people even newly married couples are exempted. God understands my dear
yes my wonderful teamie, even DH was against d fasting too na me won do strong head but as from tomorrow make I just join in d prayers and free fasting.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 6:10pm On Aug 07, 2017
MoyosBlog123:
I ate breakfast past 10am today and it was as if I wanted to faint. Even after drinking one glass of milk past 7.. I eat breakfast latest 8am else my baby will use kicks to remind me.
Anty Moyo I couldn't explain it too, cos I normally eat breakfast latest 8am to 8:30 o, but maybe cos I was determined o.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lady25(f): 6:16pm On Aug 07, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
I ve a lil question ma'am, wot can make a baby change position from Cephalic position to breech? Lo has been in cephalic position since ard 15wks but scan just said he's in breech position now @ 28wks6days....And hope as weight of 1.291kg is of normal range? Sabi mamas abeg no waka pass....

Any MFM mama in d house? Abeg how we win manage do dis 70days fasting, I managed till 12pm today by his grace...Looking for d remaining 69days.
My sister I hail o. U even tried to fast till 12. I won't be allowed to fast at all because of my low pcv. May God answer all our prayers in Jesus name
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 6:25pm On Aug 07, 2017
MoyosBlog123:

I wanted to mention this to her too. If I don't eat on time, I can't explain how my baby will be protesting with severe kicks So I was wondering how she even manage till 12. Cappo @pweetiebabe breakfast is very important o.... Don't forget your dinner is always before 10pm (or at most 11pm) so time interval between then and 12am is not a small something oo.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 6:28pm On Aug 07, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
I man that doesn't have money for baby stuff how sure are we DAT he will give her money for ANC? My advice for her is if she's working she shd just see dis as her cross and buy d little ones she can o.

This is a hard pill to swallow buh, u jst said the truth. It's well.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by peggygee: 6:34pm On Aug 07, 2017
Tnks teamie, will buy it then.

goodfortun:

Can't say confidently that I've been feeling Braxton but baby has been more active sha.

I bot all three oh. Will take receiving and blanket to hospital for delivery then probably use shawl for naming. I got a cream shawl but blanket is multicouloured.

God will make it easy for us. #teamseptemberfor easyandswiftdelivery
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mahoti(f): 6:37pm On Aug 07, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
No money cos he just celebrated his other GF Bday? Wonders shall never cease, I think ur boyfriend need his brain to be put on Auto reset with a good slap or beating, he prefers d bday Dan preparing for his unborn child?

that is what he always say,i am fed up and my parent are getting worried.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 6:40pm On Aug 07, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
Don't jump into conclusion mama we don't know who the side chic is here! No insult intended @mahoti it's just that you being pregnant doesn't equate to "main chic" for all we know she may be the one intruding in their lives! So go easy on the anger and vexation towards the guy till we know wasup.

Mama mahoti what's his stand with you and the baby? Did he take responsibility? Are you both living together? What do you do and what plans are you and you bf doing or have in place for this child? October is here already you know. What's your baby's gender? Some mamas here may be willing to hand you down some baby items or assist you get some (that's if you need the help just saying).

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 6:42pm On Aug 07, 2017
MoyosBlog123:
lolz body differs I faster till 1pm for two weeks when I was preggy. I drank water though.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mahoti(f): 7:08pm On Aug 07, 2017
Liftedhands:
Don't jump into conclusion mama we don't know who the side chic is here! No insult intended @mahoti it's just that you being pregnant doesn't equate to "main chic" for all we know she may be the one intruding in their lives! So go easy on the anger and vexation towards the guy till we know wasup.

Mama mahoti what's his stand with you and the baby? Did he take responsibility? Are you both living together? What do you do and what plans are you and you bf doing or have in place for this child? October is here already you know. What's your baby's gender? Some mamas here may be willing to hand you down some baby items or assist you get some (that's if you need the help just saying).
he always lie abt everything,i later found out that he still with d girl,he said he was going to b responsible for d pregnancy.the annoying part of this is that i am not working.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by myrygurl: 7:13pm On Aug 07, 2017
Pweetiebabe:

He sure need that auto reset slap..so how many GF the guy come get..The guy is so irresponsible (sorry to say this) from one gf to another. Why can't people just abstain till after marriage to avoid all this touching stories.. pls my sis mahoti don't put ur hope on that guy..try and look for other means of getting baby things...Maamas in this tread can assist too.
its so unfortunate walahi

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mahoti(f): 7:20pm On Aug 07, 2017
myrygurl:

He sure need that auto reset slap..so how many GF the guy come get..The guy is so irresponsible (sorry to say this) from one gf to another. Why can't people just abstain till after marriage to avoid all this touching stories.. pls my sis mahoti don't put ur hope on that guy..try and look for other means of getting baby things...Maamas in this tread can assist too.
thanks alot,i pray i jst get a job after d birth of my child.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by myrygurl: 7:28pm On Aug 07, 2017
Mahoti:

thanks alot,i pray i jst get a job after d birth of my child.

It is well with u my dear..Just stay strong n happy always cos of ur lo..God bless
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mignone(f): 7:45pm On Aug 07, 2017
Mahoti:

that is what he always say,i am fed up and my parent are getting worried.
sis,Pls find an alternative.even if it is ur parents/relatives helping out cos everything go soon be ur own o.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mrsfaithfoly: 7:59pm On Aug 07, 2017
Giddyperson:
lol if my mum came she couldn't have spent up to a month too. My dad loves gumming body too much and would start complaining after a week. I'm sure MIL would stay close to five months here tho I'm the one doing the omugwo cuz she's old cheesy I'm sha glad I get to spend this much time with her cuz she's just fun and easygoing but sometimes. cheesy cheesy Hubby keeps plotting on how to get her to go and visit other of her kids so that we can rest small.Yesterday she woke us with one loud banging on our door and said it's time for morning prayers. Half the songs she sang were composed by her on the spot and she yelled at us to sing along grin it was very tiring
chaii your MIL will not kill me with laugh oooo.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 8:01pm On Aug 07, 2017
Liftedhands:

Wow!!! U jst made an eye opening point. Anyways, mahoti, my advice 4 u is to let his parents knw wasup and then u jst gat 2 gather muscle and seek help from ur family too so dt u can be sane and strong for ur baby. Some mistakes we make dt shd v been avoided wth jst condom ( Hw much is d tin sef?).

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ujugirl88(f): 8:40pm On Aug 07, 2017
Diaper bags. Price 10k. 08110477866. WhatsApp or call us.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladytaurus(f): 9:04pm On Aug 07, 2017
[quote author=ahnie post=59083261]Pls I need serious emotional support and solutions:
My 2years plus daughter z driving me crazy.The other day she almst brought down my cooker with very hot and steaming soup while cooking.i dunno why she wants to become an albino (afin) via the soup pouring on her.

2ndly:my daughter after makin me to shout my lungs out...you wee find her sitting in a designated corner repeating all the words I used on her from morning to afternoon and she repeats them accordingly.it gives me the creeps.

3rdly...she seldomly gives me rest...i cannot bathe my newborn in peace without Zino interference with...Mama zino abeg leave the pikin balltus(scrotal sac)I say leave the pikin balltus ooo,izit your own.

To be candid...i am FED up.[/quote

lol dis is exactly what my boy does. mimick u after a while and anything dat does not belong to u...dats wen u here iz it yah own.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by clinik: 10:01pm On Aug 07, 2017
Mama phlakkeys,please let us know how far.... God will be with you...! Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 10:39pm On Aug 07, 2017
myrygurl:

He sure need that auto reset slap..so how many GF the guy come get..The guy is so irresponsible (sorry to say this) from one gf to another. Why can't people just abstain till after marriage to avoid all this touching stories. . pls my sis mahoti don't put ur hope on that guy..try and look for other means of getting baby things...Maamas in this tread can assist too.

Please how does the boldened solve anything.

An idiot is an idiot, whether as boyfriend/girlfriend or as husband/wife.

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 12:12am On Aug 08, 2017
myrygurl:

In this age who is still doing abstaining from sex b4 marriage? Even some so-called bro n sis in the LORD hide and commit in the dark (even some so-called married pastors). Before u hear a guy talk dt kind tin and he's faithful, check am well... Mayb, he's masturbating or rocking another babe's world. As for me, I tested oga's rockafella o cos I don't wnt to hear stories for the gods. P.S: I already knew that our relationship was heading to the altar and I couldn't jst resist my akwaibom man waist.

14 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:26am On Aug 08, 2017
Momagic:
Hello mamas.
I'm new here. Yay! I just joined today cos there are loads of stuff to gain and of course something to give back. I've been a visitor for some weeks now. I'm currently expecting a baby and 16 weeks gone.

I dunno if I'm allowed recommend something for mamas experiencing MS-Vitamin B6 and Unisom. I dealth with severe nausea n vomitting and when I say nothing worked I mean nothing! Not crackers,ginger, or whatever I saw listed here worked for me. VIT B6 and unisom combo works like magic. You can google it and read all about the required dosage. I take 50g vit B6 2ce daily and 1/2 unisom twice daily. As recommended by my doc. Make sure you use them together. If you can't drink water take it with whatever you can keep down. For me it was ICE. You will immediately feel better as you become able to eat something and drink more because what worsens MS is starvation,dehydration and stress. Hope this helps.
thanks for this post.. it's so important to my life right now.. I am experiencing a very severe MS. one week has gone without been able to keep any tangible food in my stomach cos of vomiting. crackers, ginger, salt, lemon, nothing, they don't just work for me. I would sure look for this tomorrow and give u feedback. thanks again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ToyosiR(f): 1:51am On Aug 08, 2017
Sleep no gree come oo.

Shout out to august mamas that have given birth.

How is vigilante going ooo?

Other Auguat mama, abeg buckle up....

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Yasmeena(f): 3:09am On Aug 08, 2017
Same here o... Mtscheew. I don tire sef. My eyes just dey shine like thiefman torchlight.
ToyosiR:
Sleep no gree come oo.

Shout out to august mamas that have given birth.

How is vigilante going ooo?

Other Auguat mama, abeg buckle up....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitche15: 6:55am On Aug 08, 2017
goodfortun:

Wow. For them to ask @16weeks, that's what I'm scared of and don't wanna tell unnecessary lies. Don't think I look more than 30weekS and that's what I'm counting on. Will weigh the options and decide.Thanks a bunch!
You are welcome, goodluck.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzle86(f): 8:17am On Aug 08, 2017
#bumptuesday
#38weeks
#lastbumppicsforthissession

#Teamaugustfornoloss

26 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3305) (3306) (3307) (3308) (3309) (3310) (3311) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.