Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,207 members, 7,846,008 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (338) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8227926 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) ... (6960) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Itissettled3: 6:43pm On Jan 18, 2015
My dear, God will give you double. It is well sis.

lioha:
All of a sudden my LO @beat stopped at 25 weeks and there was nothing I could do. For the little time i spent with him, my joy was countless. But God knows the best RIP.

Mama's thanks for your wonderful advices and suggestions, you are one in a million God bless you all.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 6:52pm On Jan 18, 2015
@iloha read your post in shock.... Despair not God knows best and we cannot question Him. I know we will rejoice with you again on this threadvery soon. Sending you comforting hugs. We love you and we pray God strengthen you and dh. It is well
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 6:54pm On Jan 18, 2015
@melsmum how are you? Hugs to you dear!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzora(f): 7:18pm On Jan 18, 2015
So sorry @lioha...may God give u double for your trouble. It is well. Sending u e-hugs. Please mama's what could be the cause of pain on one side of the skin on my tummy. The pain is not internal,but on my skin.It hurts whenever I feel that area. I'm 33 weeks gone.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Onegai(f): 7:35pm On Jan 18, 2015
lioha:
All of a sudden my LO @beat stopped at 25 weeks and there was nothing I could do. For the little time i spent with him, my joy was countless. But God knows the best RIP.

Mama's thanks for your wonderful advices and suggestions, you are one in a million God bless you all.

I am so so sorry. Your LO was very brave and you, his mum, even braver. He's gone somewhere wonderful and God will comfort you with another special angel soon.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mum2bsoon: 7:49pm On Jan 18, 2015
Debbyray, long tym o. U shld av put 2 bed by nw. Au r u n LO
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AmJane(f): 8:47pm On Jan 18, 2015
@Lioha so touched by your post. God wil give you every cause to rejoice this year in Jesus name, Amen. You will surely share your testimony very soon. Be strong sis.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AmJane(f): 8:51pm On Jan 18, 2015
Hello mamas, how is the pushing and vigilante ministry? May God make it easier for us all in Jesus name. And to those who are ttc, God will answer you speedily this year IJN, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mytestimony: 9:23pm On Jan 18, 2015
Iloha so sorry for ur loss. GOD WILL COMFORT YOU

@kaffybill I am 32 weeks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kechyl: 9:37pm On Jan 18, 2015
May God comfort u & gv u double for this loss, it is well with u dear Lioha

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 10:21pm On Jan 18, 2015
lioha:

So sorry dear. May God comfort u and replace this loss.Please, be strong.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MelsMum(f): 11:54pm On Jan 18, 2015
@lovinam am doing good smiley thanks for asking.
My love to your family.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoberry(f): 12:02am On Jan 19, 2015
beedam:

Madam. E pele o. Nurses and more experienced people will come to attend to you.

From my own view,i think I felt all this too when I first entered 30something weeks.

Sayoberry, please where are you ooooo. Awon twins nko?

Kind of having a bad time. My both babies are breech sad
Praying like never before
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lala4sure: 12:06am On Jan 19, 2015
lioha:

So sorry dear cry we feel your pain and we pray that the almighty will put a new song in your mouth sooner than you can ever expect. It is well

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 1:19am On Jan 19, 2015
sayoberry:

Kind of having a bad time. My both babies are breech sad
Praying like never before

Why are you bothering yourself?

I was advised to relax my mind when I was facing same thing. After all stress and thinking, praying and all sorts ,baby turned head up again and I just removed my mind and I say the normal prayers I do day daily. I went for scan at 34 weeks and was surprised to see baby head down.

Don't kill yourself over what you cannot control.

Relax and watch God do his thing.

You can always speak to them in prayer form.

But please, worry not! You don't need that at this time.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by shericoco06: 7:26am On Jan 19, 2015
julicoka:
I be may but I fit offload April am counting April may. God is our strength
. Imagine this July people! @ifefunmiMe am laffing in Chinese. When me and my May goons are still hanging here July na nsoro tongue
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Prouddad38(m): 8:29am On Jan 19, 2015
Itissettled3:
My dear, God will give you double. It is well sis.

It is well. Be strong and know the best is yet to come. It is well.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sheweezy(f): 8:32am On Jan 19, 2015
Good Morning wonderful and blessed women, please i am scared to my pants here, i woke up with abdominal pain in d middle of the night, drank lots of water, it later went down but i also noticed i have been feeling baby kicks but didnt fell it like before yesterday and up till this mrg, usually when i get to work and sit the kicks are kinda much but nothing since, should i be scared and rush to the hospital?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Prouddad38(m): 8:48am On Jan 19, 2015
Hello Mamas, I hope you are all well this morning. I have been on the sideline watching for a while and been busy.

All I want to say is day all the pushy mamas and husbds have to be strong in prayers. We know the world is wrapping up and the days are evil, but that God may shine His mercy on our LOs this year.

May Full Term be our portion.
Have a nice day all.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 9:58am On Jan 19, 2015
shericoco06:
. Imagine this July people! @ifefunmiMe am laffing in Chinese. When me and my May goons are still hanging here July na nsoro tongue
We get mouth dats why,or re u jealous?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vickilafab(f): 10:55am On Jan 19, 2015
lioha... I just kept saying no, no, no on reading ur post. I feel so sad. it is well sister. God will surely make ur joy full soonest. e-hugs. told my dad & he said u shd do dese tests: FBS, Heaf test and Rhesus factor.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tobiaboG: 10:55am On Jan 19, 2015
[quote author=beedam post=29874694]

U still dey owe us birth story madam!!! av shared it, check pg 305
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vickilafab(f): 11:07am On Jan 19, 2015
sheweezy:
Good Morning wonderful and blessed women, please i am scared to my pants here, i woke up with abdominal pain in d middle of the night, drank lots of water, it later went down but i also noticed i have been feeling baby kicks but didnt fell it like before yesterday and up till this mrg, usually when i get to work and sit the kicks are kinda much but nothing since, should i be scared and rush to the hospital?
don't b scared. anytime u feel something unusual, call ur doctor. u can go to d hosp & c ur obgyn to calm ur mind. its well
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahmanim: 11:29am On Jan 19, 2015
plz what can i use for itching of the pubic region without discharge.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sexiebecky(f): 11:34am On Jan 19, 2015
Soo sorry @ iloha,dis is painful! But trust in God cos he knows d best dear. We ar hopin to see u hia soonest. Hugs
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sexiebecky(f): 11:38am On Jan 19, 2015
sheweezy:
dnt b scared,pls report to hosp asap. Devil is a lier! U will carry to term in jesus Name! Amen. Take enough fluid nd rest weLl
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 12:17pm On Jan 19, 2015
sheweezy:

How far gone are you?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ifefunmi: 12:52pm On Jan 19, 2015
shericoco06:
My dear abi oooo... Surest May team! May God strengthen us all
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mytestimony: 1:13pm On Jan 19, 2015
March please I beg you can you come quick quick?
@Beedam abeg try offload na. U follow for why March de delay oh
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vickilafab(f): 1:19pm On Jan 19, 2015
ahmanim:
plz what can i use for itching of the pubic region without discharge.
inside d vijay or outside? hw many wks are u? sure dere's no discharge? Wot of odour?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 2:26pm On Jan 19, 2015
Lioha, so sorry for your lost, God knows best.

Sayoberry, just be calm God will do it for u. All this July mamas wey dey harrass us anyhow, be careful o,lol!
Beedam,u never offload,a beg give me my birthday mate o
All the mamas,how's the pushing

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoberry(f): 2:34pm On Jan 19, 2015
grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) ... (6960) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.