Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3787) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8176351 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3784) (3785) (3786) (3787) (3788) (3789) (3790) ... (6958) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 10:54pm On Nov 08, 2017
olalayo1710:
mama d mama, d popcorn remain come sit down for my side

Thank u o hare my sister. It haff tey that I watch action movie last.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 08, 2017
eksbabe:
Can u just STFU and get off the thread?

Hahahaha hahahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MoyosBlog123: 10:55pm On Nov 08, 2017
BTW since all mother's are here present, how can I revive my libido before my husband gives me quit notice. Help me. Drugs, drinks, veggie....anything biko.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 10:55pm On Nov 08, 2017
zaynie:
When you're trying your damndest to control yourself and not drag someone all over the place and she has the effrontery to say " I can explain" .

Explain what?!
Your back and forth responses?
Now I see you're a Scammer!
A crook!
I suspect you were about reeling in a big fish before this so you kukuma want to close the deal.
Iro nla!

Heroinqc, Scammer of life
Rocketsky, Thief of life

I can't but believe that all her stories, from being starving and her MIL meme were just cooked up to attract pity!

It's a pity what ignorance can cause!
Using your own mouth to pronounce hardship to your life all because of what you stand to gain today forgetting that tomorrow is still far!

So sad!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 10:56pm On Nov 08, 2017
kelizosuy:
the popcorn plenty grin grin

Adele yaff sleep oh tongue tongue

Cole is waking up gradually. He should pls just go back to lala land till we finish o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:56pm On Nov 08, 2017
Jina24:
Why would my phone battery be low now or all times angry. Abeg, nobody you edit or remove comment o angry. I will be back to continue where I stopped. Wait first, make I go use dh system charge. grin
so jina you like amebo like this?? hope you have put princess to bed sha.. tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pacypatty(f): 10:57pm On Nov 08, 2017
heroinqc:
Mama dt deem it fit to call and notify me on wht is going on thank u may God reward u. Zahnie and all mamas pls calm dwn so u dnt really accuse wrongly someone is impersonating me and d person leaves wit me, my battle is not over. I am already suspecting two persons my husband younger brothers. They are d only ones who hv access to my phone. Dey knw my username and password. When i got d call i went thro my comment. To start wit i did nt evn comment on patking and curvillious bump, and did nt comment on patking bump response. Dh is nt a social media person and does nt knw my username or password. D same tin is happening on my facebook, friends kip telling me i commented on their post, sm will say i insulted them. I kip imagining whn and whn I check I will not see the comment or post. I hv2 show dh this, is his siblings doing this all this while. Pls Mamas hold on dnt draw negative conclusion I will get to d bottom of this. I cant take this any longer.

So your husband's siblings know you 're on nairaland? stop dragging your husband into this madam...am so pissed mehn

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 10:58pm On Nov 08, 2017
olalayo1710:
Mama Adele abeg shift for me small me sef want that popcorn proudmom38, I think this is becoming more interesing , humans sha. Ma'am zaynie respect for u jare beautiful mama

Oya take jare, nothing do you!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 10:59pm On Nov 08, 2017
zaynie:

Abi werey kaa pata e Lori waya ni?
Ahhhhhh!!!!! Babey yii.... Shoara e! angry

Do yourself a favour and deactivate both monikers sharperly. We're not interested in your life drama.

Honest advice,you need to see a psychiatrist or psychologist. It's either you're a pathological liar or you're schizophrenic whatever you have going on with you, for the sake of your child, please find a solution to it.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 10:59pm On Nov 08, 2017
Pacypatty:

So your husband's siblings know you 're on nairaland? stop dragging your husband into this madam...am so pissed mehn

These are the kind of ppl that make in laws look bad. From mil to brothers in law.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:02pm On Nov 08, 2017
Mama e reach to faint abeg cheesy all those BIL knows password crap, it is ridiculous! What she did is quite sad. She took advantage of some mamas kindheart.
proudmom38:

Abeg make una shift make I faint!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babythug(f): 11:02pm On Nov 08, 2017
zaynie:
When you're trying your damndest to control yourself and not drag someone all over the place and she has the effrontery to say " I can explain" .

Explain what?!
Your back and forth responses?
Now I see you're a Scammer!
A crook!
I suspect you were about reeling in a big fish before this so you kukuma want to close the deal.
Iro nla!

Leave this individual Biko... Just free the matter

Don't be reeled into this sheeeet abeg

https://www.nairaland.com/4165241/wife-serves-food-using-pot#62200486

Come and see pesin wife wey carry pot serve am food
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by DocAdray(f): 11:02pm On Nov 08, 2017
heroinqc:
Mama dt deem it fit to call and notify me on wht is going on thank u may God reward u. Zahnie and all mamas pls calm dwn so u dnt really accuse wrongly someone is impersonating me and d person leaves wit me, my battle is not over. I am already suspecting two persons my husband younger brothers. They are d only ones who hv access to my phone. Dey knw my username and password. When i got d call i went thro my comment. To start wit i did nt evn comment on patking and curvillious bump, and did nt comment on patking bump response. Dh is nt a social media person and does nt knw my username or password. D same tin is happening on my facebook, friends kip telling me i commented on their post, sm will say i insulted them. I kip imagining whn and whn I check I will not see the comment or post. I hv2 show dh this, is his siblings doing this all this while. Pls Mamas hold on dnt draw negative conclusion I will get to d bottom of this. I cant take this any longer.

Nawa for you sha.
Better apologize and repent or deactivate your account and go to blazes. You keep spewing gibberish. You've spoilt your name here. Remember 'a good name is better than riches'.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 11:02pm On Nov 08, 2017
zaynie:

Ko rayo ko tun ra Maggi paapaa..... angry

I know say my Yoruba peeps for Don laff piss for body cheesy

Ko tun ra iru paapaa grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 11:02pm On Nov 08, 2017
na wah
Na real wah
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 11:03pm On Nov 08, 2017
mitche15:

Pls just apologise... don't add fire

Chei cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 11:03pm On Nov 08, 2017
MoyosBlog123:
BTW since all mother's are here present, how can I revive my libido before my husband gives me quit notice. Help me. Drugs, drinks, veggie....anything biko.

Looking at you with isoko eyes....
No come use kpekus story distract us o angry

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:04pm On Nov 08, 2017
MoyosBlog123:
Make I call our prof 4 dis field make she help.
Cc sassyangel1,mama Moyo needs hel ASAP.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by myrygurl: 11:05pm On Nov 08, 2017
heroinqc:

wait o lets analyze this,
first if truly its your brother in-laws, how come they were in support of you reporting and bashing their mother your mil here? abi u don use koste cook soup for them chop?
secondly, the writing how comes both are short handed..
thirdly, since you knew your account has been hacked( thats if you are been truthful) u should have simply notify maamas here and change monika since b4 this drama started.
lastly, if I were you I will quietly apologise especially to our grandma ifalways and everyone here.

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 11:05pm On Nov 08, 2017
proudmom38:

Ko tun ra iru paapaa grin

As in........ Ah!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:06pm On Nov 08, 2017
Wait small mamas will answer. Let's finish this drama first cheesy cheesy cheesy
MoyosBlog123:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pacypatty(f): 11:06pm On Nov 08, 2017
Nimi22:

These are the kind of ppl that make in laws look bad. From mil to brothers in law.

Just wondering if she got in-laws jare....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:08pm On Nov 08, 2017
Haaaa hero abi na star be her name no go sleep well this night. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 11:08pm On Nov 08, 2017
Naomi14:
Mama e reach to faint abeg cheesy all those BIL knows password crap, it is ridiculous! What she did is quite sad. She took advantage of some mamas kindheart.

As in ehn! May God help her soul abi na his soul sef, who knows!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eksbabe(f): 11:08pm On Nov 08, 2017
MoyosBlog123:
LOL. Every mallam with him own kettle,lemme call Sassyangel1 for you.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Zino89: 11:09pm On Nov 08, 2017
See na someone cannot sleep again because of you slrep yaff run to sambisa mtschewwwwwwwwwwweew radaradaaaa

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MoyosBlog123: 11:10pm On Nov 08, 2017
Chai...aproko at the highest level.
Naomi14:
Wait small mamas will answer. Let's finish this drama first cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 11:10pm On Nov 08, 2017
babythug:

Leave this individual Biko... Just free the matter

Don't be reeled into this sheeeet abeg

https://www.nairaland.com/4165241/wife-serves-food-using-pot#62200486

Come and see pesin wife wey carry pot serve am food

Lol! But seriously where do you see these threads from?

Nothing wrong in it oh... me i serve food in pot most times.... who has power to be washing extra serving dishes when its not necessary.

But i guess the condition of the pot matters sha....

After i have spent almost half of someone's monthly salary on my pots. embarassed yelz dont judge me! Biko, i will display it with pride in the middle of the table!

If it is those type that in hand is broken, dented and black wih soot... well different story.

Oga should go and buy the wife presentable pots.... problem solved!

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MoyosBlog123: 11:11pm On Nov 08, 2017
She responded to me some days ago. kiss kiss kiss but the solution neva work. + author=eksbabe post=62201602]LOL. Every mallam with him own kettle,lemme call Sassyangel1 for you.[/quote]
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anugod(f): 11:11pm On Nov 08, 2017
Nimi22:
pls o nobody should just quench this fire or me and that person will start ours. Anugod u Don sleep ni? wake up jor
Sleep ke? My eyes dey like thiefman torchlight grin

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by myrygurl: 11:12pm On Nov 08, 2017
MoyosBlog123:

Kunun aya(tiger but drink) very enriched...take it three times a day and be forced to prove a point to oga...
If u can't go through the stress of preparing it, just get dates and coconut and eat them together...mehn! come back and testify

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MoyosBlog123: 11:13pm On Nov 08, 2017
Thanks sis. kiss kiss kiss kiss
Will give feedback grin grin
[ author=myrygurl post=62201697]

Kunun aya(tiger but drink) very enriched...take it three times a day and be forced to prove a point to oga...
If u can't go through the stress of preparing it, just get dates and coconut and eat them together...mehn! come back and testify[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (3784) (3785) (3786) (3787) (3788) (3789) (3790) ... (6958) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.