Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,051 members, 7,828,697 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3818) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8175208 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3815) (3816) (3817) (3818) (3819) (3820) (3821) ... (6958) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:23am On Nov 12, 2017
ahnie:
At all .....ogbanje z dooing me this NYT.

I never brought benny's case to this thread I mentioned it in my diary and it ended there.even when benny replied in my diary,I felt relieved that she knew what she wanted,only for benny to insult me in her diary.she must have edited it tho(cus benny z very deceptive)I still let it slide.and it ended there.

Only,for cowardice katchycouture to go to my diary read what I said,she created another moniker to bashed benny,and being the coward she is,immediately deactivated.and trying to rope it on me.

Katchycouture like I said...I am ahnie,I am Bold n fearless.i am outspoken.if you ve got a bone to pick with me...say it and may that bone hook your goitre throat n choke you up.

Ogbanje is not doing me so I carry clear eye dey reply u..

I no dey delete my posts, u mah for no say I no dey fear ni, it is not in my blood! Wetin dey dia to say Ahnie backstabber for my diary? are you a backstabber? since you are not, u for know say I no insult u and I no kuku get u for mind as I dey talk am.

lol @Benny being deceptive...

U ain't in my mail to know wat sort of msgs I received, so na me wey dey write know wetin I dey write..

But jeez diary wey no suppose get judgement don dey do like this. . I will jeeje stop writing my mind be DAT...

peace!

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 12:32am On Nov 12, 2017
Rhemy2013:

Mama llan popcorn no dey tire u..

Mama pls let forget dis issue nd pls let stop accusing pple cusz we dnt no the wrong or right person..

Pls ooh am looking for the make-up artist that did this Biko.

Plz me am lookinh foe the parents that disfigured her like this angry

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 12:35am On Nov 12, 2017
Ahnie e don do na.
Let sleeping dogs lie biko.

Katchycouture, please let this slide for peace sake.

Bennie enough of the back and forth.

Una wey dey put salt and pepper, when shit comes down, thread is going to get locked down. Is that what we want?
Consider those that really need this thread for support and solace.

E don do o!

12 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:39am On Nov 12, 2017
zaynie:
Ahnie e don do na.
Let sleeping dogs lie biko.

Katchycouture, please let this slide for peace sake.

Bennie enough of the back and forth.

Una wey dey put salt and pepper, when shit comes down, thread is going to get locked down. Is that what we want?
Consider those that really need this thread for support and solace.

E don do o!
E don do shey... but u re taking sides abi?

which one is back and forth?
lemme come and be going...

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LadySarah: 12:45am On Nov 12, 2017
Its really getting annoying,for how many days now?If we are petty and unforgiving like this what then do we teach our kids,abi let them follow our talk and leave our attitude.
until this thread is locked down then everybody will rest.
how about csling a truce and moving on .Its disturbing really...

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:12am On Nov 12, 2017
Benignasweety:
E don dey shey... but u re taking sides abi?

Which one is taking sides again? Please for the love of God just let go.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by katchycouture(f): 1:16am On Nov 12, 2017
ahnie:

I never brought benny's case to this thread I mentioned it in my diary and it ended there.even when benny replied in my diary,I felt relieved that she knew what she wanted,only for benny to insult me in her diary.she must have edited it tho(cus benny z very deceptive)I still let it slide.and it ended there.

Only,for cowardice katchycouture to go to my diary read what I said,she created another moniker to bashed benny,and being the coward she is,immediately deactivated.and trying to rope it on me.

Katchycouture like I said...I am ahnie,I am Bold n fearless.i am outspoken.if you ve got a bone to pick with me...say it and may that bone hook your goitre throat n choke you up.

Taaaa aqaba gettaway from my face....I am saying it directly to u now that u are a very very very bad personews, evil full ur mind and u cover with that nonsense open teeth smiley... check that account well, God forbid say because of u I open new account, that account has been on right before katchycouture... madam bold and fearless carry yourself to the nearest lagoon and take a dip... I put it to you ahnie that it was you Who opened that account and quickly deactivated after spewing the nonsense that full ur mouth...

See as she carry person life spread for under sun in the name of advice.. accept you are wrong and move on.. madam adviser general of the federal Republic of nigeria...

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by katchycouture(f): 1:18am On Nov 12, 2017
ahnie:

Taaaa abeg gettaway from my face....I am saying it directly to u now that u are a very very very bad person, evil full ur mind and u cover with that nonsense open teeth smiley... check that account well, God forbid say because of u I open new account, that account has been on right before katchycouture... madam bold and fearless carry yourself to the nearest lagoon and take a dip... I put it to you ahnie that it was you Who opened that account and quickly deactivated after spewing the nonsense that full ur mouth...

See as she carry person life spread for under sun in the name of advice.. accept you are wrong and move on.. madam adviser general of the federal Republic of nigeria... abeg carry you ogbanje to ur family house biko

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 1:32am On Nov 12, 2017
Benignasweety:
E don dey shey... but u re taking sides abi?

Back and forth meaning you replying everybody and anybody. E don do.
Taking which side? Yours or Ahnie's? I'd rather sit on the fence than take a side but evidently I'm not allowed to sit on the fence.
You can see that I even asked Katchy to let it slide cos I can imagine what her reaction would be on seeing the post.
You think people don't use style to abuse me too? Half of the time, I float over it because acknowledging such posts means I'm giving them what they want.
Without saying a word people are falling over themselves to fight for you, what more do you want?

No vex again you hear kiss
E don do. kiss kiss

23 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anugod(f): 3:22am On Nov 12, 2017
angry angry angry
Na wa o! We cannot even congratulate somebody that just birth in peace again? undecided
All these fights never tire una? For how many pages now, no constructive information, people wey even get questions no fit ask cos it will be sidelined, unto which levels na?

Abeg, biko, ejoor, dan Allah make una stop all these nyama nyama! angry Or go open a new thread to fight and give us the link here, I'll be only too glad to spread my mat there grin tongue
We've spoilt this thread enough biko. Let's go back to being sane humans angry

LholarB:
BIRTH ALERT!!

Whoop whoop!! My Babygirl made her grand Entrance yesterday thru CS @ 8.01AM weighing 3.48kg. Baby and mother alive,Daddy is too Excited.BS coming soon!!

Cc cappo Anugod and all November mamas

PS:Plz sabi mamas,my milk aint coming out at all,done the whole cleaning and pulling the Nipple formular but its still same thing.plz help a fellow mama o,thanks.
Congrats dearie, so happy for you. Was so worried about you, I was just praying for you all through last night. Thank God it ended in praise. I saw you peeping earlier and I thought you wanted to announce your BA then, but you didn't. Made me more worried. I'm so happy now.

#TeamNovemberforNoLoss!

As for the breastmilk issue, me no kuku know again. But just try taking lots of hot fluids. Someone recommended plenty hot water the other time, try it and see.

11 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anugod(f): 3:26am On Nov 12, 2017
Zheemub:
Anugod, it shall end in praise.
May God guide you aright in your decision.
Being having plenty Braxton Hicks contractions. Some so unbearable.
But in all, am thankful to Allah (swt) for seeing me through to this stage and I know He will see me through to the end.
Am even praying for an earlier date set but Allah knows best.
Amen teamie. He'll surely see you to the end. Thanks much
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Eminya(f): 5:15am On Nov 12, 2017
hmmmm.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 5:22am On Nov 12, 2017
LholarB
Congrats sweetie. Welcome darling. For the breastmilk, keep putting your Lo to your breast. Tell one of the nurses to teach you how to breastfeed while lying down if you don't know how to do it. If your Dr says it's ok, take pap enough, you might decide to add sugar or you leave it, I did cos I felt with the way my Lo was pooping with the stool softner I was given, sugar would add to the poop. Once again, congrats dear.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by atumomo(f): 6:05am On Nov 12, 2017
LholarB:
BIRTH ALERT!!

Whoop whoop!! My Babygirl made her grand Entrance yesterday thru CS @ 8.01AM weighing 3.48kg. Baby and mother alive,Daddy is too Excited.BS coming soon!!

PS:Plz sabi mamas,my milk aint coming out at all,done the whole cleaning and pulling the Nipple formular but its still same thing.plz help a fellow mama o,thanks.
Congratulations teamie. All glory be to the Almighty wish u swift recovery n kisses to ur cutie, May she be a source of joy n blessings to ur family.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 6:13am On Nov 12, 2017
LholarB, congrats on the birth of your BBG.

Beningasweety, nne e don do pls. Just ignore.

Happy sunday all.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Zheemub(f): 6:18am On Nov 12, 2017
Congratulations LholarB.
May God Almighty bless your baby and household at large.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by CoolOne1: 6:23am On Nov 12, 2017
Congrats LholarB.May she be a constant source of joy to u n ur household.keep putting ur baby to breast,the milk would flow
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 6:23am On Nov 12, 2017
Congrats. Keep putting her to breast. Hot pap, Hot tea and hot water once they allow you to eat. It takes a little longer for CS mamas cos of the food restriction. Mine came on the 3rd day so I had to give formula

LholarB:
BIRTH ALERT!!

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 6:25am On Nov 12, 2017
Congratulations LholarB, welcome to motherhood. My your child be everything you dreamt of and more.
Amin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Momagic: 6:46am On Nov 12, 2017
Hello mamas. Been gone for a while. Congrats to all new moms and expectant moms. My deep condolences to those that lost a loved one.

I’ve been extremely busy these days and I just prefer catching up from time to time. @curvilliceous Team Jan capo im due 18 Jan 2018, and its team blue! (why did you now relegate me to the last on the list? Hmmmm..... Thank God say man no be God!)

Maybe the plenty drama in here is due to pregnancy hormones. Even though quarrels and misunderstand would surely happen, parties involved can try to keep it short and not let us derail for several pages. Just saying!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by NIFES(f): 6:51am On Nov 12, 2017
LholarB:
BIRTH ALERT!!

Congratulations ma. God bless your little Angel for you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Momagic: 6:56am On Nov 12, 2017
LholarB:
BIRTH ALERT!!

Congrats on the birth of your baby girl. Did colostrum Come out? Also, What’s your diet like. Maybe you need to take more fluids and foods that helps milk flow. For me it started coming out at the beginning but increases when I take pap and oats.Some people use a tab . Can’t remember the name now..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:02am On Nov 12, 2017
Congratulations and welicome princess. If you're allowed to eat, take pap without sugar, tea, cooked rice (white). Then put Lo to the breast let her suck, it will come out.
LholarB:
BIRTH ALERT!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Zino89: 7:05am On Nov 12, 2017
LholarB:
BIRTH ALERT!!

congratulations ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ilyfavoured: 7:27am On Nov 12, 2017
Congratulations

quote author=LholarB post=62292823]BIRTH ALERT!!

PS:Plz sabi mamas,my milk aint coming out at all,done the whole cleaning and pulling the Nipple formular but its still same thing.plz help a fellow mama o,thanks.[/quote]
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Roseey0(f): 7:29am On Nov 12, 2017
LholarB
Congrats
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ilyfavoured: 7:38am On Nov 12, 2017
Saabi mamas. Good morning o. This thought has been bugging me lately and need advise on how to go about it. NO JUDGING PLEASE IF YOU GOT NOTHING CONSTRUCTIVE TO SAY JUST WAKA PASS.
In this type of environment and with our culture is it possible to raise a child 'genderless' i.e the child won't be referred to as either a boy or a girl till the child is of age to decide what he/she wants to be. I know it's gonna be tough, the child will be dressed in unisex outfit initially afterwards as the mother deems fit, will do whatever you the child wants or as the spirit directs. Do we think it's possible and won't backfire?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Spicy128(f): 7:38am On Nov 12, 2017
Congratulations she will be a source of joy to you and the family
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Syphonn(m): 7:42am On Nov 12, 2017
Myths And Truths About Epilepsy

1. A person can swallow the tongue during epilepsy attack.

It is physically impossible to swallow your own tongue.

2. You must force something in the mouth of someone who has an attack.

Absolutely not! That’s a good way to chill teeth, puncture the gums, be mordant or even break someone’s jaw. The correct first aid is simple.

READ MORE http://www.busygisting.com/myths-and-truths-you-should-know-about-epilepsy/
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 7:54am On Nov 12, 2017
LholarB congratulations on the birth of your LO, may God bless and favor her.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sanbol(f): 8:03am On Nov 12, 2017
i am no katchy ooo. i dont ve any business with but i think we are on the same course. Ahnie was every shade wrong to wish some one dead. But nobody is ready to say the truth, go to the diary on family section and read it. Me i go get any devilish isoko eyes but walahi my malo girl eyes see brighter than millions of isokos. I dont mean to be dragging this issue so let call a spade a spade. sadi am no katchy ooo. i dont ve any business with but i think we are on the same course. Ahnie was every shade wrong to wish some one dead. But nobody is ready to say the truth, go to the diary on family section and read it. Me i go get any devilish isoko eyes but walahi my malo girl eyes see brighter than millions of isokos. I dont mean to be dragging this issue so let call a spade a spade.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 8:18am On Nov 12, 2017
Ilyfavoured:
Saabi mamas. Good morning o. This thought has been bugging me lately and need advise on how to go about it. NO JUDGING PLEASE IF YOU GOT NOTHING CONSTRUCTIVE TO SAY JUST WAKA PASS.
In this type of environment and with our culture is it possible to raise a child 'genderless' i.e the child won't be referred to as either a boy or a girl till the child is of age to decide what he/she wants to be. I know it's gonna be tough, the child will be dressed in unisex outfit initially afterwards as the mother deems fit, will do whatever you the child wants or as the spirit directs. Do we think it's possible and won't backfire?

Not possible in our culture/environment.
In school, church etc people will call the child this boy or this girl, boys this side and girls this side. So the child must identify with a gender.
A child is born with a sex organ and that defines the gender. Anything short is an anomaly, absurdity and an anathema.
Hope i'm not judging. Forgive, if it came out judgemental.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3815) (3816) (3817) (3818) (3819) (3820) (3821) ... (6958) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: StarryV(f), 1stymom(f) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.