Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,100 members, 7,828,846 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3819) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8175510 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3816) (3817) (3818) (3819) (3820) (3821) (3822) ... (6958) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:21am On Nov 12, 2017
Ilyfavoured:
Saabi mamas. Good morning o. This thought has been bugging me lately and need advise on how to go about it. NO JUDGING PLEASE IF YOU GOT NOTHING CONSTRUCTIVE TO SAY JUST WAKA PASS.
In this type of environment and with our culture is it possible to raise a child 'genderless' i.e the child won't be referred to as either a boy or a girl till the child is of age to decide what he/she wants to be. I know it's gonna be tough, the child will be dressed in unisex outfit initially afterwards as the mother deems fit, will do whatever you the child wants or as the spirit directs. Do we think it's possible and won't backfire?
What is the Original sex of the child before deciding to go genderless?.
The Original baby sex will play massive role in the child's development regardless of how he/she is dressed. A Lady is designed to be feminine while a man, masculine.
In our culture, it will sure backfire unless you take the child to abroad and transgender on your preferred sex for the child. Goodluck.

BTW, congrats LholarB. Good bless your lo.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mamitwins(f): 8:27am On Nov 12, 2017
Congratulations mama Casler and LholarB, and welcome to your lil angels.
Happy Sunday Mamas
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by thotianna: 8:28am On Nov 12, 2017
Ilyfavoured:
Saabi mamas. Good morning o. This thought has been bugging me lately and need advise on how to go about it. NO JUDGING PLEASE IF YOU GOT NOTHING CONSTRUCTIVE TO SAY JUST WAKA PASS.
In this type of environment and with our culture is it possible to raise a child 'genderless' i.e the child won't be referred to as either a boy or a girl till the child is of age to decide what he/she wants to be. I know it's gonna be tough, the child will be dressed in unisex outfit initially afterwards as the mother deems fit, will do whatever you the child wants or as the spirit directs. Do we think it's possible and won't backfire?

It's not going to be easy in a country like Nigeria. People are too judgemental and it goes against a lot of people's beliefs so if they notice what you are doing they will give you grief . You start hearing gossip like (look at that child with the strange mother that doesn't want to him/her to be normal.
And then the negative gossip gets to the ears of the child because Nigerians too dey talk and that can affect their self esteem and happiness. It's not like in foreign countries that are more liberal and less religious and the law will even protect the child from discrimination since they accept transgenders.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokozain(m): 8:29am On Nov 12, 2017
LholarB:
BIRTH ALERT!!

Whoop whoop!! My Babygirl made her grand Entrance yesterday thru CS @ 8.01AM weighing 3.48kg. Baby and mother alive,Daddy is too Excited.BS coming soon!!

Cc cappo Anugod and all November mamas

PS:Plz sabi mamas,my milk aint coming out at all,done the whole cleaning and pulling the Nipple formular but its still same thing.plz help a fellow mama o,thanks.
Congratulation ma May Almighty God protect u and d baby ameen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Coldfeet(f): 8:42am On Nov 12, 2017
Ilyfavoured:
Our society makes it extremely difficult for such! so my take is let the parent pick a dominant gender ie the one characteristics the child exhibits the most and stick with it, this maybe through identifying the sort of toys the child likes to play with.

When the child is old enough for surgery and hormones repressing medication the "intruding" or "unwanted" sex can be eliminated.

The choice of letting the child grow and decide is suicidal in this part of the country where such is seen as an abomination.

The child will suffer identity crisis and may become depressed from school and other social places.

My opinion will be save the child from all that taunting and the low self esteem that comes from it. He or she doesn't even have to know what went down.(forget oyibo and their freedom of choice! it complicates things the more joor)

if its the male gender that is leading clothe and address him as a male.

if its females, clothe and address as female.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 8:48am On Nov 12, 2017
Everybody has moved on, will you not do the same?

sanbol:
i am no katchy ooo. i dont ve any business with but i think we are on the same course. Ahnie was every shade wrong to wish some one dead. But nobody is ready to say the truth, go to the diary on family section and read it. Me i go get any devilish isoko eyes but walahi my malo girl eyes see brighter than millions of isokos. I dont mean to be dragging this issue so let call a spade a spade. sadi am no katchy ooo. i dont ve any business with but i think we are on the same course. Ahnie was every shade wrong to wish some one dead. But nobody is ready to say the truth, go to the diary on family section and read it. Me i go get any devilish isoko eyes but walahi my malo girl eyes see brighter than millions of isokos. I dont mean to be dragging this issue so let call a spade a spade.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kkjoy(f): 9:01am On Nov 12, 2017
ahnie:
Kkjoy.a.k.a kachycouture,honestly you are a slow poke.a very disgusting one at that.please go fix your life n stop stuttering like a child with hot coal in her mouth.

Do you think that am a COWARD like you?you have bn calling me out since morning,but I ignored.

Listen,I dey fearless o,so immuned to incentives and the rest.i am ahnie,i am isoko,and always bold to say whatever I want to say.i have told benny what most of you were scared to say,and it ended there(in my,diary) when benignasweety insulted me,i let it slide.so why wud i waste my precious time to painfully create another moniker to bash benny.

Fucking piece of insecured shit,with messed up personality.you came to my diary,read what I wrote on benignasweety and decided to create anoda Moniker to cause confusion.stinky copycat with hairy chest.

Stupid polyandrist,coward in sheepskin. grin grin.

Chai sorry for the womb you came out from, see how you just described urself up there...you are so so classless... please go back to isoko let them weep for the day you where conceived

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MercyMercy(f): 9:09am On Nov 12, 2017
Ilyfavoured:
Hmmmm. To me, I don't think it's possible. The genitals alone will distinguish the child. Except you mean if as the child is growing,displays the attitude of the opposite sex then you will stick to it...
Come to think of it,how will the child cope in school alone?what will you as the mother fill as the sex of the child?
Like I said,to me, it is not possible. To avoid confusion.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 9:12am On Nov 12, 2017
I tire for all this banter o
It's getting petty already!

LET IT SLIDE!

But if una still want continue, let me kukuma spread my mat and enjoy my popcorn and wine
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 9:14am On Nov 12, 2017
Lai lai. We have not even wrapped our heads around being homosexual you now want to bring no gender to the mix. What will our village people say? The bullying sef will be much

Ilyfavoured:

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 9:19am On Nov 12, 2017
They should even continue outside this thread, the people who the thread is meant for aren't even getting attention cos of one argument that doesn't even have head or tail again.

jazzyjazz:
I tire for all this banter o
It's getting petty already!

LET IT SLIDE!

But if una still want continue, let me kukuma spread my mat and enjoy my popcorn and wine

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fyngal1(f): 9:21am On Nov 12, 2017
zaynie:
I used cookie cutter to get the shape.
You can also use a fondant cutter.

thanks mama. but the thing go dey take time well well sha.

p.s: abeg was before or after frying? cos' pancake mixture is always light
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Wifeysist(f): 9:22am On Nov 12, 2017
LholarB:
BIRTH ALERT!!

Whoop whoop!! My Babygirl made her grand Entrance yesterday thru CS @ 8.01AM weighing 3.48kg. Baby and mother alive,Daddy is too Excited.BS coming soon!!

Cc cappo Anugod and all November mamas

PS:Plz sabi mamas,my milk aint coming out at all,done the whole cleaning and pulling the Nipple formular but its still same thing.plz help a fellow mama o,thanks.
Congratulations mama, blessings shall your baby girl bring to you and your family
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 9:24am On Nov 12, 2017
hunniesuzie:
They should even continue outside this thread, the people who the thread is meant for aren't even getting attention cos of one argument that doesn't even have head or tail again.

Honestly! It's annoying already
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mandysmum: 9:53am On Nov 12, 2017
Ilyfavoured:

It should be possible if you intend to homeschool your child for some years, and you aren't a religious person ie frequent church goer/mosque goer. Also, it would be very possible if you don't have in-laws and family relatives who will always want to drop one 'friendly hint' on how to bring up your child.

Any thing short of these is just courting disaster. Rather than being genderless, why not instil the goodness of humanity in your child? If a boy, teach him to value women and respect elders. If a girl, teach her to be an empowered and independent entity. We have enough mannerless and ill brought up kids that call themselves men and women these days, consequences of the myopic mindset of our mothers. I intend to change the next generation through my kid.

Just my two kobo sha. The buck still stops at your table.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Coldfeet(f): 10:04am On Nov 12, 2017
Kkjoy +sanbol= katchycoutour!

real name Joy kelas.

madam if you don't drop this multiple personality and leave Ahnie alone I'll be forced to display your address in ikorodu plus your picture etc.

You left your first marriage due to DV yet you want another woman to stay and join the statistics of women killed by their husbands maka why?

ain't you happy and alive today with your son and new baby? Ahnie said some truth that hit home and most likely angered you cos it seems very similar to yours! but like the women being our own worst enemy you want Benny to sit put and get battered so you can use her as an example to justify your brave self who left.

True nobody wants their unsavory life history used as a topic but if you don't want people to talk about it please don't put it on the internet.

Let's move on and away from this brouhaha before it gets really nasty.

Enough said.

25 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 12, 2017
Pls mothers this a new week. I'm tired of opening the thread to see more insults, and the rest. Want to see more BFP, BA and BS. Pm each other direct and exchange your words. Have a blessed day. Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by thotianna: 10:13am On Nov 12, 2017
vivigurl:
Pls mothers this a new week. I'm tired of opening the thread to see more insults, and the rest. Want to see more BFP, BA and BS. Pm each other direct and exchange your words. Have a blessed day. Thanks.

The whole thing is now is irritating. I regret even shuking mouth in the first place. It's like we will have to start reporting troublesome posts so that they get hidden.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Roseey0(f): 10:20am On Nov 12, 2017
This beautiful Sunday again cry
Pls naaa
It's my wedding anniversary

Show me some love

44 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by katchycouture(f): 10:21am On Nov 12, 2017
Coldfeet:

real name Joy kelas.

madam if you don't drop this multiple personality and leave Ahnie alone I'll be forced to display your address in ikorodu plus your picture etc.

You left your first marriage due to DV yet you want another woman to stay and join the statistics of women killed by their husbands maka why?

ain't you happy and alive today with your son and new baby? Ahnie said some truth that hit home and most likely angered you cos it seems very similar to yours! but like the women being our own worst enemy you want Benny to sit put and get battered so you can use her as an example to justify your brave self who left.

True nobody wants their unsavory life history used as a topic but if you don't want people to talk about it please don't put it on the internet.

Enough said.

Madam I dare you to do ur worse.....and there was nothing like first marriage dear..True there was a seperation but I have my 2 children from 1 man... madam I say it again I dare u to do ur worse...see threat oooo... yes I am Joy Kelas, do ur worse..

If you accuse me 1 more time of being sanboli i will lay a curse that would catch whoever is guilty...get ur facts right before spewing trash... chai see conspiracy in action..

Please ooo if you know my address abeg come to my house and celebrate with me on my child dedication..party starts by 2pm

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by swtdarling(f): 10:23am On Nov 12, 2017
Roseey0:
Pls naaa

Show me some love

Happy anniversary ma'am

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Roseey0(f): 10:29am On Nov 12, 2017
swtdarling:

Happy anniversary ma'am
Thanks dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Coldfeet(f): 10:36am On Nov 12, 2017
katchycouture:

Madam I dare you to do ur worse.....and there was nothing like first marriage dear..True there was a seperation but I have my 2 children from 1 man... madam I say it again I dare u to do ur worse...see threat oooo... yes I am Joy Kelas, do ur worse
Joy Okoro(maiden name) mama Onyedikachi! (cute boy BTW) let's leave it there....

We may actually be related sef cos my dad is from ehime mbano umukabia to be precise... so for nwannne sake I WON'T.

You are kkjoy and sanbol don't deny it.

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by completey(f): 10:37am On Nov 12, 2017
LholarB, congratulations to you ma. May this joy be permanent in Jesus name.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by completey(f): 10:39am On Nov 12, 2017
Roseey0:

Show me some love

Happy anniversary. May you enjoy more and more blissful years together.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:41am On Nov 12, 2017
kkjoy:

Chai sorry for the womb you came out from, see how you just described urself up there...you are so so classless... please go back to isoko let them weep for the day you where conceived

Katchycouture stop spamming the thread. Some of us are trying to get pregnant please
E don do

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Roseey0(f): 10:43am On Nov 12, 2017
completey:

Happy anniversary. May you enjoy more and more blissful years together.
Amen.n Amen
Thank u
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 10:48am On Nov 12, 2017
katchycouture:

Madam I dare you to do ur worse.....and there was nothing like first marriage dear..True there was a seperation but I have my 2 children from 1 man... madam I say it again I dare u to do ur worse...see threat oooo... yes I am Joy Kelas, do ur worse..

If you accuse me 1 more time of being sanboli i will lay a curse that would catch whoever is guilty...get ur facts right before spewing trash... chai see conspiracy in action..

Please ooo if you know my address abeg come to my house and celebrate with me on my child dedication..party starts by 2pm
look at this Battered kangaroo,so you love your child,yet you opened that your stinky mouth to insult my sweet little zino.let it be known to you that zino z a success,smart,hyper intelligent and exceedinglygreat in all ramification,miles ahead of your kids in everything,so deal with it.may your unbridled tongue get stuck useless BAttered kangaroo.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by katchycouture(f): 10:50am On Nov 12, 2017
ahnie:
look at this Battered kangaroo,so you love your child,yet you opened that your stinky mouth to insult my sweet little zino.let it be known to you that zino z a success,smart,hyper intelligent and exceedinglygreat in all ramification,miles ahead of your kids in everything,so deal with it.may your unbridled tongue get stuck useless BAttered kangaroo.

You are truly confused oooo... don't ever ever in ur god forsaken life mention my kids in this matter. ..I am not camboli or whatever...I have no reason to hid my identity....I can never ever fear you

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 10:50am On Nov 12, 2017
Coldfeet:

real name Joy kelas.

Enough said.

We will only advise but the truth is that we are all adults and know when we've had enough.
As much as i agree with ahnie and the deactivator's advice but the mode is everything wrong, calling her out instead of pm. I have been on this thread for sometime, i remember when ahnie also brought her own issue of DV here except i'm making a mistake, she was advised to leave but i guess she didnt and shes enjoying her marriage now. I dont think her issue then was raised in another thread or section. Pls lets try and call a spade a spade.
Pls i'm not mouthed and i cant clap back.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 10:53am On Nov 12, 2017
Roseey0:
Pls naaa

Show me some love
Happy wedding anniversary.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 10:56am On Nov 12, 2017
Coldfeet:
Joy Okoro(maiden name) mama Onyedikachi! (cute boy BTW) let's leave it there....

We may actually be related sef cos my dad is from ehime mbano umukabia to be precise... so for nwannne sake I WON'T.

You are kkjoy and sanbol don't deny it.

Cold feet pls let her be.she created that deactivated moniker,and she has more alternate monikers,but what I don't get z...why d9 what she did?

I don de nl for 3 years with only this moniker,so why wud I waste my time creating anoda moniker shocked shocked?

Please I have forgiven the Battered kangaroo.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3816) (3817) (3818) (3819) (3820) (3821) (3822) ... (6958) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: butterfly55(f) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.