Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,905 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3820) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8173122 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3817) (3818) (3819) (3820) (3821) (3822) (3823) ... (6958) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 10:58am On Nov 12, 2017
katchycouture:

You are truly confused oooo... don't ever ever in ur god forsaken life mention my kids in this matter. ..I am not camboli or whatever...I have no reason to hid my identity....I can never ever fear you

You are sanbol.

Oya coman beat me.

Btw...happy baby dedication to your child!

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by helovesme(f): 10:59am On Nov 12, 2017
soonest:

We will only advise but the truth is that we are all adults and know when we've had enough.
As much as i agree with ahnie and the deactivator's advice but the mode is everything wrong, calling her out instead of pm. I have been on this thread for sometime, i remember when ahnie also brought her own issue of DV here except i'm making a mistake, she was advised to leave but i guess she didnt and shes enjoying her marriage now. I dont think her issue then was raised in another thread or section. Pls lets try and call a spade a spade.
Pls i'm not mouthed and i cant clap back.

God bless you for this. kiss kiss kiss

Screenshots don’t lie. cool

12 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 10:59am On Nov 12, 2017
Roseeyo happy wedding anniversary....wish you guys lots of love,peace,joy and plenty money kiss kiss

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 12, 2017
Happy anniversary dear! Wish you both forever in love, unity, peace, joy and fruitfulness.
Roseey0:
This beautiful Sunday again cry
Pls naaa
It's my wedding anniversary

Show me some love

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 11:01am On Nov 12, 2017
helovesme:

God bless you for this. kiss kiss kiss

Screenshots don’t lie. cool

Obviously they don't!....

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by katchycouture(f): 11:03am On Nov 12, 2017
Coldfeet:
Joy Okoro(maiden name) mama Onyedikachi! (cute boy BTW) let's leave it there....

We may actually be related sef cos my dad is from ehime mbano umukabia to be precise... so for nwannne sake I WON'T.

You are kkjoy and sanbol don't deny it.

I repeat I am not sanbol....wetin person no go see unto say I told ahnie she was wrong (which I'm not sorry for) to have called benny out in the open... digging about me will only give u headache... my invitation to my baby's dedication parry is still open oooo and incase u miss ur way I'm sure u have my number so u can call me and I will direct you...

Or maybe you will later say I didn't even give birth as u dey clamp say I be sanboli...

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by katchycouture(f): 11:07am On Nov 12, 2017
ahnie:

You are sanbol.

Oya coman beat me.

Btw...happy baby dedication to your child!

Ahnie I am not sanboli. .. only someone without children will call ur child spoilt...was it not my own son who recently told me my breast looks like bird that want to fly, my son that tell my my bumbum is flat after I dress up...so how is urself spoilt than mine...I am not sanboli

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by helovesme(f): 11:07am On Nov 12, 2017
ahnie:

Obviously they don't!....

Apologise to the Beni lady and move on.

He without sin should throw the first stone !!! Nobody holy pass. We all have our challenges in life and they come in different form.

Next time, do not comment on personal issues/trials raised in a person’s personal diary. If you are pressed to offer any suggestions, then send them a PM.

You started this whole drama by commenting on her marriage struggles.

I read so many diaries here and I keep my opinion to myself.

A diary is an individual’s personal space to express themselves and it should be respected.

31 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 11:08am On Nov 12, 2017
Abeg it haff do Biko.. This is a new week,let bygones be bygones. Everybody can clapback but you have to be the bigger person in some cases. This back and forth is irritating already Biko.

Happy Sunday all.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fyngal1(f): 11:10am On Nov 12, 2017
.....and the circle continues. MOTHERS, please show some decorum.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 11:11am On Nov 12, 2017
katchycouture:

Ahnie I am not sanboli. .. only someone without children will call ur child spoilt...was it not my own son who recently told me my breast looks like bird that want to fly, my son that tell my my bumbum is flat after I dress up...so how is urself spoilt than mine...I am not sanboli
my opinion still stays with me about your being the sanbol(sorry never gonna change)

Lolz at the bird breast.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by katchycouture(f): 11:12am On Nov 12, 2017
orirebaby:

Katchycouture stop spamming the thread. Some of us are trying to get pregnant please
E don do

Spamming kee?? Madam explain urself oooo... choose ur words wisely because u don't know when they will come back to hit up in the face....me I'm tired already you people should stop mentioning my name..people are cooking and I'm only resting until the main party starts

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 11:13am On Nov 12, 2017
helovesme:

Apologise to the Beni lady and move on.

He without sin should throw the first stone !!! Nobody holy pass. We all have our challenges in life and they come in different form.

Next time, do not comment on personal issues/trials raised in a person’s personal diary. If you are pressed to offer any suggestions, then send them a PM.

You started this whole drama by commenting on her marriage struggles.

I read so many diaries here and I keep my opinion to myself.

A diary is an individual’s personal space to express themselves and it should be respected.

I wont......Dont grin grin grin even bother yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by katchycouture(f): 11:16am On Nov 12, 2017
ahnie:
my opinion still stays with me about your being the sanbol(sorry never gonna change)

Lolz at the bird breast.

Ur opinion ur choice... same way u were very wrong to have called benny out in public. ...

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:16am On Nov 12, 2017
Is it not enough? Mamas una get strength. Please you people are deviating from what this thread was initially created for.

All this CIA agents we have here, I give una hand. grin I noticed na mamas wey don already born dey cause all this quarrel. Oya you pipo should go take care of your little one and leave here for Preggy mamas.

Most mamas go don get BFP but would not want to come announce now due to all this quarrel. Please you mamas should stop already.

Happy Sunday!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 11:19am On Nov 12, 2017
katchycouture:

Ur opinion ur choice... same way u were very wrong to have called benny out in public. ...

Dat z your business sanbol
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by katchycouture(f): 11:21am On Nov 12, 2017
ahnie:

Na u get ur hand..type anything you want
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MoyosBlog123: 11:24am On Nov 12, 2017
Mama katcy abeg go face beat ur face ahead of the dedication. God bless ur little one.
Congratulations to the new mamas in town. Gods protection on ur darlings.

Enough brouhaha already.

God made this day, Satan didn't make it. For this reason I encourage you to be happy and be glad in it. A fantastic morning to you and all yours.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by katchycouture(f): 11:26am On Nov 12, 2017
MoyosBlog123:
Mama katcy abeg go face beat ur face ahead of the dedication. God bless ur little one.
Congratulations to the new mamas in town. Gods protection on ur darlings.

Enough brouhaha already.

God made this day, Satan didn't make it. For this reason I encourage you to be happy and be glad in it. A fantastic morning to you and all yours.

Thanks a lot...how are u and my baby..how's life after cs treating you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 11:26am On Nov 12, 2017
soonest:

We will only advise but the truth is that we are all adults and know when we've had enough.
As much as i agree with ahnie and the deactivator's advice but the mode is everything wrong, calling her out instead of pm. I have been on this thread for sometime, i remember when ahnie also brought her own issue of DV here except i'm making a mistake, she was advised to leave but i guess she didnt and shes enjoying her marriage now. I dont think her issue then was raised in another thread or section. Pls lets try and call a spade a spade.
Pls i'm not mouthed and i cant clap back.

God bless you for this. When I saw it, I corrected her immediately but since she said she's right no problem.

Mathew 10:14 "Whoever does not receive you, nor heed your words, as you go out of that house or that city, shake the dust off your feet.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sanbol(f): 11:27am On Nov 12, 2017
ahnie i am not katchy and walahi i dnt knw her. i dnt opened another moniker for you. gaskia i was just pissed off by the way u handled the issue. me i nobi ibo girl i be proper northern and a mother too expectant too. i apologised for dragging a honest child into it i just want you to feel wat it is like be insulted. we all ve different issues in our homes and we handle it differently, dan allah accept ur re wrong and let move on.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sanbol(f): 11:31am On Nov 12, 2017
katchycouture:

congrat on your baby dedication. 4get about the issue and am sorry they re missin us up me am a one man squad.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MoyosBlog123: 11:31am On Nov 12, 2017
Life is treating me well oo sis. . I just can't thank God enough for his blessings. Having 3soldeirs(hubby+ 2sons) to look after is tasking but when I look at them the joy I feel is overwhelming.
May God bless every mama and make us happy always.
katchycouture:

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 11:34am On Nov 12, 2017
Roseey0 happy wedding anniversary dear. May your marriage be favored.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sanbol(f): 11:35am On Nov 12, 2017
ahnie:

Ahnie i dont av any issues with you . In na su ki gane ba a ayin aka.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 11:36am On Nov 12, 2017
sanbol:
ahnie i am not katchy and walahi i dnt knw her. i dnt opened another moniker for you. gaskia i was just pissed off by the way u handled the issue. me i nobi ibo girl i be proper northern and a mother too expectant too. i apologised for dragging a honest child into it i just want you to feel wat it is like be insulted. we all ve different issues in our homes and we handle it differently, dan allah accept ur re wrong and let move on.
more like your business and to be candid,I don't give a damn not even a little.katcycouture/sanbol ..apology accepted so please move on.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 11:39am On Nov 12, 2017
sanbol:
Ahnie i dont av any issues with you . In na su ki gane ba a ayin aka.
would you just move on,what z your problem?you ve apologised n I accepted,so what z your problem?

See me see guilty conscience...pls move on! kiss kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by katchycouture(f): 11:42am On Nov 12, 2017
sanbol:
congrat on your baby dedication. 4get about the issue and am sorry they re missin us up me am a one man squad.

Thanks...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by katchycouture(f): 11:43am On Nov 12, 2017
ahnie:
more like your business and to be candid,I don't give a damn not even a little.katcycouture/sanbol ..apology accepted so please move on.

Stop mentioning me...I will never apologise to you. .for what na...untop which levels...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by katchycouture(f): 11:43am On Nov 12, 2017
MoyosBlog123:
Life is treating me well oo sis. . I just can't thank God enough for his blessings. Having 3soldeirs(hubby+ 2sons) to look after is tasking but when I look at them the joy I feel is overwhelming.
May God bless every mama and make us happy always.

God bless ur home
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sanbol(f): 11:44am On Nov 12, 2017
ahnie:
would you just move on,what z your problem?you ve apologised n I accepted,so what z your problem?

See me see guilty conscience...pls move on! kiss kiss
what are you feeling like. i dont apologise to you. o lo school ni. na the innocent pikin i dey apologise to. wetin u dey feel like abeg swerve. guilty conscience ke. idon ki na jiwo ne. moi apologise to u. wa pe ni bus stop.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 11:48am On Nov 12, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin cheesy
cheesy grin grin grin.

Hahahaha Na wa o.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3817) (3818) (3819) (3820) (3821) (3822) (3823) ... (6958) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.