Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3970) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8142415 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3967) (3968) (3969) (3970) (3971) (3972) (3973) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zimunachimdi: 9:09pm On Dec 29, 2017
FloraEC:

Twas good dear, we thank God. She's fine too. My sister took my own share, next year I'm soooooo collecting hers and mine.

How's bobo and your hubby? . My almost done baking bun nkọ? How're you doing too?

ok dear. We are fine sis. We will celebrate soon.

hope ms has reduced.jisike.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 9:11pm On Dec 29, 2017
Anak123:
Hello ladies ...... So I have ported again.

Had my baby girl on the 27th Dec. @ 33weeks. had to be put in an incubator. It's so heart breaking seeing her like that. can't hold or touch. Grateful she is alive.

I need a good breast pump. no idea how much it goes for
manual / electric.

trying not to be depressed.
congrats ma'am.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zimunachimdi: 9:12pm On Dec 29, 2017
Anak123:

Had my baby girl on the 27th Dec. @ 33weeks. had to be put in an incubator. It's so heart breaking seeing her like that. can't hold or touch. Grateful she is alive.

manual / electric.

Thank God for your baby and congrats. dont be depressed pls. this phase shall pass.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 9:30pm On Dec 29, 2017
Arihodo:

congratulations mama. welcome baby!

Thk u sis...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 9:30pm On Dec 29, 2017
Anak123:

I celebrate with you.
God will keep her, she will soon be in your arms.
Congratulations.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 9:30pm On Dec 29, 2017
completey:

Congratulation sis!! So! So! happy for you. May he continually be a source of joy to you and your entire family.

Awwww... Thk u n God bless u...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tripletmom: 9:31pm On Dec 29, 2017
Congrats to the new mums,may God guide n protect the LO’s.
Happy new year inadvance to all mamas.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 9:31pm On Dec 29, 2017
soonest:
Congrats Sassyangel1. Kisses to the newborn

Thk u sis
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nifeseun(f): 9:36pm On Dec 29, 2017
Hello mama's, compliment of the season. May we all see the year 2018 in love, peace and wealth In Jesus name. I really don't know if this is the right platform for this, but I just have to try, who knows, but pls if you have nothing positive to say just waka pass.
I don't know if there is any1 here that needs a sister or friend like I do, don't care what tribe you are from, as long as u re led in the spirit and you also need some1 to talk to that isn't judgemental, some1 u can share ur tots with... If you are led in the spirit pls dm me. Thanks. Happy new year in advance, and yes my prince clocked one on the 23rd of December kiss grin cheesy kisshow time flies, so grateful to God. All December 2016 mama's congrats to your cuties, happy birthday to them., may God continue to keep them for us.

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LadyTari(f): 9:36pm On Dec 29, 2017
sassyangel1:
BA!BA!!BA!!! Jehovah blessed my home with a handsome baby boy on the 28th of December.
Father, Mother and Son rejoicing with testimonies and plenty money.

Congratulations!!!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 9:44pm On Dec 29, 2017
LadyTari:

Congratulations!!!!

Thk u sis....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 9:45pm On Dec 29, 2017
booqee:
aww congrats.. God bless ur baby

Thk u sis
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olalayo1710(f): 9:45pm On Dec 29, 2017
sassyangel1:
BA!BA!!BA!!! Jehovah blessed my home with a handsome baby boy on the 28th of December.
Father, Mother and Son rejoicing with testimonies and plenty money.
congrats mama, may God protection be on ur son and family always, thought u were going to port ni, rest well dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 9:48pm On Dec 29, 2017
olalayo1710:
congrats mama, may God protection be on ur son and family always, thought u were going to port ni, rest well dear
Thk u sis
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by completey(f): 10:07pm On Dec 29, 2017
Anak123:

manual / electric.
u
Congratulations teamie. God will keep her and you will carry her on your bossom. As per the breast pump there is Medela is good.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by completey(f): 10:10pm On Dec 29, 2017
biggal:
Happy new year to my wonderful mamas. Its been a wonderful pushing ministry for and I thank God for it. I am team February. Pls team mates welcome me on board. I ave not started shopping o pls if any mama has any newborn thing to give away either in kind or shikini money pls contact me am interested as things are not smiling

Welcome teamie. Our journey will surely end in joy.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by myrygurl: 10:54pm On Dec 29, 2017
Congrats Sassayangel1 and Anak123...God blessings on your little one always.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hotmomma(f): 12:18am On Dec 30, 2017
Sassy mama, the one and only kpekus madam. A very big congratulations to you. Very happy for you. Kisses to your son

Cc sassyangel1
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hotmomma(f): 12:20am On Dec 30, 2017
Congrats anak123, thank God for safe delivery. Stop being sad or depressed pls so u wont have elevated bp. Kisses to your princess
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 12:22am On Dec 30, 2017
hotmomma:
Sassy mama, the one and only kpekus madam. A very big congratulations to you. Very happy for you. Kisses to your son

Cc sassyangel1

Lollzzzz.... Thk u sis...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 12:28am On Dec 30, 2017
myrygurl:
Congrats Sassayangel1 and Anak123...God blessings on your little one always.

Thk u sis...

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ApotiEriOluwa1(f): 12:33am On Dec 30, 2017
s
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoddy(f): 4:06am On Dec 30, 2017
At first, I wanted to hide and remain silent but of what use. I believe my pregnancy shall be viable and sisters in this group supported me during my trials.
So here I say Goodbye to Team March, wish you all a safe delivery and promise to give me a baby in March 28 (my Angel's edd)
Welcome me to Team August and I'm here for good.

Miscarriage or any form of complication will not be ours in Jesus name. there shall be easy deliveries, babies alive mamas alive and families rejoicing with us

kelsgal, Prettyhurts, CheeryChy, proudmom38, ebonychic18, zaynie, olalayo1710, booqee, sassyangel1,katchycouture, Anugod, Giddyperson, stephmiracle and August captain pls roll out my res carpet while other mamas set the chair...

34 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eniafelamo: 5:11am On Dec 30, 2017
sayoddy:
At first, I wanted to hide and remain silent but of what use. I believe my pregnancy shall be viable and sisters in this group supported me during my trials.
So here I say Goodbye to Team March, wish you all a safe delivery and promise to give me a baby in March 28 (my Angel's edd)

Miscarriage or any form of complication will not be ours in Jesus name. there shall be easy deliveries, babies alive mamas alive and families rejoicing with us

kelsgal, Prettyhurts, CheeryChy, proudmom38, ebonychic18, zaynie, olalayo1710, booqee, sassyangel1,katchycouture, Anugod, Giddyperson, stephmiracle and August captain pls roll out my res carpet while other mamas set the chair...

Congratulations! This has come to stay and u will carry to term by d special grace of God.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 5:30am On Dec 30, 2017
sayoddy:

Miscarriage or any form of complication will not be ours in Jesus name...

Welcome.
Big Congratulations to you.
You will carry to term.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokozain(m): 6:53am On Dec 30, 2017
Anak123:

manual / electric.

Congratulations ma,This has come to stay and u will carry to term by d special grace of Almighty God. amin.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 6:58am On Dec 30, 2017
zimunachimdi:

ok dear. We are fine sis. We will celebrate soon.
hope ms has reduced.jisike.
Yea dear. Thanks
Congratulations Anak123. Don't be depressed dear

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 7:00am On Dec 30, 2017
sayoddy:

Welcome back sweetie. Affliction will never rise again

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sweetmommatwo(f): 7:35am On Dec 30, 2017
Anak123:

manual / electric.

Big congratulations teamie, May God bless and uphold the little one. It will end in praise.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 7:51am On Dec 30, 2017
Congratulations, baby will be fine
Manual: don't know much about these but I've heard Avent is good
Electric: best is Medela but it's better bought in the US as the Naija price may cause High BP. Lansinoh is a good, mid range brand. If you want to go for this Enque has a contact that I think can deliver to you

Anak123:

manual / electric.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 8:44am On Dec 30, 2017
sayoddy:

Congratulations mama.
May you carry to term and deliver with ease.
Don't be offended but I went through your post and saw where you wrote that you didn't test positive one time.
Pregnancy test strips depend on the level of hcg in the urine to go positive and the higher the hcg, the better (also the more severe the MS). hcg should be high enough to be detected by the time of your period.
I'll say see a doctor early (considering your previous history of a miscarriage) and insist on a hormonal profile and probably progesterone support over the first trimester.
I wish you the very best . kiss

11 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lilliesbud12: 8:45am On Dec 30, 2017
Good morning mama's and papa's.

Congratulations to all who have birthed recently.

Welcome to all members who have newly joined our big happy helpful family. May we all carry to term successfully & have our joy full at the fullness of time.
Compliments of the season to us all.

Question : Please has anyone bought the type of Baby Wardrobe(the pink and the blue type) in the picture below recently or do you have any reviews about it? How much did you buy it? Do you think it's a good investment?

Cc: all mama's. Abeg no waka pass o.

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3967) (3968) (3969) (3970) (3971) (3972) (3973) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.