Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3998) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8178821 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3995) (3996) (3997) (3998) (3999) (4000) (4001) ... (6958) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lilliesbud12: 12:41pm On Jan 11, 2018
Double post.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lilliesbud12: 12:41pm On Jan 11, 2018
Kbabes:
Dear Mamas, please my pcv is 31, am using astyfer currently but a friend also recommended poroporo baba, another friend also recommmended jobelyn capsule. Please any recommendations on this drugs and herb.
As for the poroporo baba, I took it during my last pregnancy. it's OK. I still plan taking it now. Try Ugwu leaf juice and or Garden eggs leaf too. they are all good but avoid taking milk with them cos milk and iron are not friends.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 12:59pm On Jan 11, 2018
Teegali:
Mummy Ekene@Liftedha nds, thanks so much for the prayers and amen.How is Ekene.
You are very welcome sis!
Ekene is doing great.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jan 11, 2018
FloraEC, hunniesuzie and Bomgirl... thanks for the explanation. I get it now..

I really wish i dont have to wait for 40 weeks..but still have my baby considered full term without the incubator thing..walahi i'm already tayad..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ohferanmi(f): 1:03pm On Jan 11, 2018
[quote author=booqee post=64079586]Hello mums,

At 36 weeks, is your baby considered full term? (U know thats a whole 4 weeks before the normal 40 weeks). And then by mathematics, 36 weeks is actually 9 months (but why do they give us 10 month - 40weeks? Huh?)

Why I'm asking is that, at 36 weeks, would they still need to put the baby in an incubator? Is 36 weeks still considered pre-term?

I'll appreciate ur answers..thanks

36wks is a term baby though most Doctors encourage 37wks upward. I had my son at 36wks due to some challenge ( unexplained previous still birth). He was not in incubator and he is very fine . If there is no health challenge,do allow our baby bake some more

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 1:14pm On Jan 11, 2018
booqee:
FloraEC, hunniesuzie and Bomgirl... thanks for the explanation. I get it now..

I really wish i dont have to wait for 40 weeks..but still have my baby considered full term without the incubator thing..walahi i'm already tayad..
Pele you are almost there, at 37weeks baby lungs are fully developed for life outside the womb and no need for incubator.
my triplets came at 35 weeks though their mom took steroid shots to boost their lungs in advance and they didnt need incubator.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 1:38pm On Jan 11, 2018
Opinion time.

What would you do if you are at your younger sisters place and her husband slaps her, drags her into their bedroom and continues beating her there?

As you make to go rescue your sis her mil barrs the door and tells you to mind your business!

Will you? Please share what you will do in such situation.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Wemmy017(f): 1:45pm On Jan 11, 2018
Good afternoon Mamas, as usual help a ftm!!!
I honestly do not like sex and from the day i got a BFP, i gave my DH confim yellow card. I was recently talking with my mother in the Lord and she kept emphasizing it that I'm supposed to have it at least twice a week till my EDD for easy delivery. Experienced mamas, what will happen if i don't? At least some women are not usually with their husbands during pregnancy and their delivery is still smooth.

Pls what's your take? I beg, make una no jump and pass...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MamaDG: 1:46pm On Jan 11, 2018
Lilliesbud12:

As for the poroporo baba, I took it during my last pregnancy. it's OK. I still plan taking it now. Try Ugwu leaf juice and or Garden eggs leaf too. they are all good but avoid taking milk with them cos milk and iron are not friends.

i mixed tin tomatoes with malta guiness. a sachet tomatoes+a bottle of malt each for 3days as i was told, i went back for another pcv test, it had seriously increased.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 11, 2018
YeyeObas5:

Thank God for saving you my sister. There shall be no loss.
Relax concerning baby's position, there is still enough time and space for baby to turn.
Thanks dear i feel relieved now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 11, 2018
booqee:
Hii belladsweet..how's the pain (from the fibroid). I hope it has stopped pata pata??
Yes it has gone for now i pray it dosnt reoccur again. I always feel funny and so much urine every few minutes. May God see me thru. Thanks for checking smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 11, 2018
mumsgirl27:
soonest: E-hug sis ... I understand you perfectly well.
Don't worry, your cuties will bring u so much joy
You will forget about gender
Oya send the anointing to me grin

ElmaSpeed : Pineapple induces labour
So many mama uses it to induce labour
Me, if I take little ehn, I will start having mild contraction

PresVa : Welcome back mama
You will carry to term by God's grace

belladsweet : Thank God for his protection.
And baby is doing fine
You are just 16weeks mama, Don't worry baby still have lots of time to turn

ladycomfort: At all, it won't affect her
in fact she needs the milk and Yogurt

Thanks alot..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jan 11, 2018
curvilicious:

Thank God the accident wasn't harmful
Which kind doc be dat saying a baby @ 16weeks is breeched. Are you sure he is a real doc? @16weeks? Na wa for him o
Lol when i saw the results i was worried and when i asked, he said i shouldnt worry that he just stated it there... undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jan 11, 2018
hunniesuzie:
Lol, my baby was breech at 36 weeks sef and turned at the 37th week. 16 weeks is not even when they should be talking about breech/not

Thanks smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jan 11, 2018
MummyAudrey:

So sorry no mind okada riders

16 weeks sure baby has plenty of time to take the rightful position.relax ur mind
Thanks. Congratulations on the arrival of your LO. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jan 11, 2018
Graciouscharis:

Thank God for saving you and your baby.
Concerning your baby position, which mumu doctor talks about foetus position at 16 weeks? The position is not even a concern @ 28weeks. It’s only @ 36 weeks that they become concerned.
Don’t let anyone scare you. Your baby is so tiny that they don’t even have a specific position yet. He changes position almost every minute. Please to slap the doctor dey hungry me.
Lol thanks... smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 11, 2018
Congratulations to all January mamas that put to bed. Easy and supernatural delivery to we remaining waddling mamas smiley smiley smiley

Team June mamas how far? hope your bumps are getting bigger everyday... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jan 11, 2018
@all i just got another container of folic acid and B co. 100pieces each which will last another 3Months. That is the only drug i plan taking till delivery i hope that is ok? and also, pls how safe is drinking cold and ice water in pregnancy cos that is the only water my body accepts for now cant even try sipping warm water cos it irritates me. People that see me drinking the chilled water always preach to me that it is not good for my condition undecided please how true is it? smiley
Please dont jump and pass thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jan 11, 2018
Liftedhands:
Opinion time.

What would you do if you are at your younger sisters place and her husband slaps her, drags her into their bedroom and continues beating her there?

As you make to go rescue your sis her mil barrs the door and tells you to mind your business!

Why cant the MIL too mind her business? undecided undecided undecided undecided abeg na to push old mama one side and keep banging the door for my sister to come out what if he kills her? I will tell my family that i folded my hands and watch her husband beat her to death? God forbid!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummyjayson(f): 2:57pm On Jan 11, 2018
Liftedhands:
Opinion time.

mind my business for attempted murder? taaaaaa,,,, i will tell mama politely to let me save my sister, i sure say she nor go tall pass me, na to dey knock d door unto her head till my Sis come out ooo,, bur rilli, if it was jst an argument, i will form deaf, bur wen it gets physical, daz nt acceptable,, will call her hubby to order nd let him knw dat no mata wht his wife does, hitting is neva d solution.... plus my family will hear it sha incase of future purpose

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummyjayson(f): 3:00pm On Jan 11, 2018
Wemmy017:
I honestly do not like sex and from the day i got a BFP, i gave my DH confim yellow card. I was recently talking with my mother in the Lord and she kept emphasizing it that I'm supposed to have it at least twice a week till my EDD for easy delivery. Experienced mamas, what will happen if i don't? At least some women are not usually with their husbands during pregnancy and their delivery is still smooth.

my dear sooo i heard too dat its good during pregnancy bur my dh these dayz keeps � away cos of my big tummy, he is soo scared dat something might go wrong plus d way i breathe and feel tired at any little thing i do,, he told me last night dat kpecus has paused till after delivery, lolzzz bur one of dese days sha i wee catch him nd not let go, lol, so if u can my dear, have it, its gud

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 11, 2018
[quote author=Liftedhands post=64098163]Opinion time.

What would you do if you are at your younger
Don't pray to be in that situation, police will be involved.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jan 11, 2018
[quote author=belladsweet post=64100268]@all i just got another container of folic acid and B co. 100pieces each which will last another 3Months. That is the only drug i plan taking till delivery i hope that is ok? and also, pls how safe is drinking cold and ice water in pregnancy cos that is the only water my body accepts for now cant even try sipping warm water cos it irritates me. People
They say it makes babies slow in the tummy.
However, try to take water at room temperature as it helps in reducing cholesterol fat. And others...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 3:12pm On Jan 11, 2018
Wemmy017:

erm bet how belle take enter as you no like sex? lolz

try and do it please i hear it help a lot.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goldendollars(f): 3:18pm On Jan 11, 2018
i think u shud have it if you can and since your husband is around u...it helps

[quote author=Liftedhands post=64100991][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 3:23pm On Jan 11, 2018
[quote author=casler post=64100816][/quote] LOLZ!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ammy5565(f): 3:24pm On Jan 11, 2018
Na police go settle the matter after i've pushed that evil MIL outta the way and broken down the door. Nonsense!

Cc liftedhands
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 3:26pm On Jan 11, 2018
mummyjayson:
mind my business for attempted murder? taaaaaa,,,, i will tell mama politely to let me save my sister, i sure say she nor go tall pass me, na to dey knock d door unto her head till my Sis come out ooo,, bur rilli, if it was jst an argument, i will form deaf, bur wen it gets physical, daz nt acceptable,, will call her hubby to order nd let him knw dat no mata wht his wife does, hitting is neva d solution.... plus my family will hear it sha incase of future purpose
nice one.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anugod(f): 3:27pm On Jan 11, 2018
Liftedhands:
Opinion time.

Ewooo! shocked shocked My head is scattering just imagining it! angry What nonsense?! What stupid mind your business?! Until my sister is killed abi?

See ehn, they will call village meeting on top me and that mil o, and I will gladly apologise, that is, after I have joyfully done what's on my mind o!
Either she leaves the way by force or by choice. In fact, her son might have to leave my sister and come rescue his mama from me. Like I said, I will willingly apologise later o, but I can never sit still and watch some stupid husband beating my blood. He better beat me join! Wetin sef?! In fact, God forbid sef. Make I no even imagine am angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 3:30pm On Jan 11, 2018
belladsweet:
Why cant the MIL too mind her business? undecided undecided undecided undecided abeg na to push old mama one side and keep banging the door for my sister to come out what if he kills her? I will tell my family that i folded my hands and watch her husband beat her to death? God forbid!
Good.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ammy5565(f): 3:30pm On Jan 11, 2018
Wemmy017:

Ehn, i've often heard it helps delivery. But i've also seen people whose husbands were not around and they went on to have smooth deliveries. So i really don't know.
But the koko is that oga needs to shine the congo he paid for, so please don't deprive him. It helps you two bond very well. You can tell him how you want it done, i'm sure he'll be more than willing to try them out.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 3:35pm On Jan 11, 2018
Liftedhands:
Opinion time.

Ha!!! shocked
Ha... am speechless.
Looks like a movie.

For me, my in law won't even try that in my front.... Kai! Not an answer....

If there is chance before they head to the room, I would have intervened. But if it happened like lightening... as described above, the MIL will be on the floor oh....
I will fight her... God forbid still.
I never pray to witness the scenario biko...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3995) (3996) (3997) (3998) (3999) (4000) (4001) ... (6958) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.