Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,472 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4000) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8179072 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3997) (3998) (3999) (4000) (4001) (4002) (4003) ... (6958) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 6:59pm On Jan 11, 2018
God forbid such happens, but if it mistakenly happen nko....I will make sure DAT MIL has a fracture head, ribs, leg and hand infarct I will gladly beat her blue and black( as I no say na apology go kuku end am tongue) and for d boxer BIL I no police no go settle d case to my own taste so na to gather some agbero(area boys) give dem shikini money and let dem teach him y its not good to beat woman, den my apology go make after 2 people re hospitalize

Cc Liftedhands

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hannydimples: 7:33pm On Jan 11, 2018
Good evening mamas, I'm new here. I joined nairaland cos my husband won't stop talking about this section. I'm a first time mom and 15weeks 4days pregnant. To be honest, my laziness no get rival and oga is complaining cos if I sleep ehn the snore sounds like generator that it's engine is about to explode. I'm on the big side and my nose looks like a canopy.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 7:34pm On Jan 11, 2018
mummyjayson:
gud pm mamas,,, team February abeg where is our cappo @lioha,,, i miss her soo much,, pls come back ooooooo,,,,,, nd proudmum,,, u hv been in my thoughts lately,,,,, i await your testimony ....#teamies are we ready i nor go lie sha small small afraid is catching me oo as a ftm bur i know that God is too faithful to fail... have a blessed weekend ahead...

I still dey village teamie, network dey disturb badly.
I will be back by weekend.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 7:36pm On Jan 11, 2018
LegitDiva:

I'm also team Feb, lioha Pls add me on. Easy and supernatural delivery to us all in Jesus name

Late comer late. Where you dey since?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beautifulrosa: 7:37pm On Jan 11, 2018
dunasy:
Liftedhands....this your question has been given all the answers in my head...loool

beautifulrosa.....what info do you want?

proudmum38....you should vex for me

nnekaike.....waoh.....May God rest her soul

booqee......@this picture.....do you relate?

Ma i jus need advice on how to heal this pain from the cut given to me during Labour.
Why must they cut sef? My baby was only 2.7kg yet they still cut.
What is the rationale behind the cutting? I tot its only big babies they cut mothers for?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LegitDiva: 7:39pm On Jan 11, 2018
lioha:

Late comer late. Where you dey since?

Laziness no free me o. Lol

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 7:41pm On Jan 11, 2018
Hannydimples:
Good evening mamas, I'm new here. I joined nairaland cos my husband won't stop talking about this section. I'm a first time mom and 15weeks 4days pregnant. To be honest, my laziness no get rival and oga is complaining cos if I sleep ehn the snore sounds like generator that it's engine is about to explode. I'm on the big side and my nose looks like a canopy.

Lol at bolded grin grin
Welcome dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 7:42pm On Jan 11, 2018
LegitDiva:

Laziness no free me o. Lol

You are welcome. Thank God so far

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LegitDiva: 7:49pm On Jan 11, 2018
mummyjayson:
Amen,,welcome ma

Thanks my namesake

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 7:50pm On Jan 11, 2018
Pweetiebabe:
God forbid such happens, but if it mistakenly happen nko....I will make sure DAT MIL has a fracture head, ribs, leg and hand infarct I will gladly beat her blue and black( as I no say na apology go kuku end am tongue) and for d boxer BIL I no police no go settle d case to my own taste so na to gather some agbero(area boys) give dem shikini money and let dem teach him y its not good to beat woman, den my apology go make after 2 people re hospitalize

Cc Lifted hands
Haaaa! shocked shocked grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunasy(f): 7:56pm On Jan 11, 2018
beautifulrosa:

Ma i jus need advice on how to heal this pain from the cut given to me during Labour.
What is the rationale behind the cutting? I tot its only big babies they cut mothers for?

I meant the masters in Unilag info smiley

For the cut..I feel it was to get your darling out in good time so there is no distress to your darling.

Where you given medications? use them faithfully

I also took vit c when I had my son and took my mind off it......

No plenty walks or standing too long as well in short no super woman yet
l
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 7:59pm On Jan 11, 2018
Yes I can if the need be
Liftedhands:
Kelisuya so you can fight?grin lolz
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 8:02pm On Jan 11, 2018
Hannydimples:
lolz at canopy nose grin so u ar the nosa that has been takin in all the air? tongue

welcome and enjoy your stay!

snoring and is part of the package, try rubbing shea butter in and around your nosa nose it should help you breath better! so also does sleeping on ur sides.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 8:03pm On Jan 11, 2018
Hannydimples:

Welcome dear. Sorry about the big nose and generator sound snore cheesy. As for me, I'm still searching for a comfortable sleeping posture, I don't even sleep at night again, I keep tossing and tossing and is like we've shorter days and longer nights.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 8:13pm On Jan 11, 2018
beautifulrosa:

get diclofenac that drug was my life saver when i was in pains after cs!
as for the cut your mode of pushing may have been the cause or your baby was facing upwards as he or she crowns. note even 1.kg baby can cause massive tearing it a depends on circumstance and expertise of youp doc.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beautifulrosa: 8:13pm On Jan 11, 2018
dunasy:

I meant the masters in Unilag info smiley

For the cut..I feel it was to get your darling out in good time so there is no distress to your darling.

Where you given medications? use them faithfully

I also took vit c when I had my son and took my mind off it......

No plenty walks or standing too long as well in short no super woman yet
l
Ok thanks a lot.
Please i want to know when next the application for masters prog will be open.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beautifulrosa: 8:14pm On Jan 11, 2018
Liftedhands:
get diclofenac that drug was my life saver when i was in pains after cs!
as for the cut your mode of pushing may have been the cause or your baby was facing upwards as he or she crowns. note even 1.kg baby can cause massive tearing it a depends on circumstance and expertise of youp doc.

Thanks a lot for ur response ma.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 8:18pm On Jan 11, 2018
kelizosuy:
Yes I can if the need be
abi o! kisses to adele nwam.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 8:22pm On Jan 11, 2018
beautifulrosa:

Thanks a lot for ur response ma.
You are welcome.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by heroinqc(f): 8:49pm On Jan 11, 2018
Liftedhands:
Opinion time.

What would you do if you are at your younger sisters place and her husband slaps her, drags her into their bedroom and continues beating her there?

As you make to go rescue your sis her mil barrs the door and tells you to mind your business!

Will you? Please share what you will do in such situation.
This reminded me of a story my uncle told us about wht my mum did2her BIL who ws fond of beating thr sister thou both husb nd wife are late nw. My uncle said d man cn beat my aunt eh, she wl cry nd cm2 report wit swollen face. Beaten my aunt bcame d husband hobby. My mum kips getting d message. So one day my mum cud not take it any longer, and bn a very strong woman, I mean very strong, my uncle is a weakling whr she is, infact she acts like a man, she is d one dat fights nd defends d family. So on dat fateful day my aunt came crying wit swollen face, dis tym around my mum ws around she cud'nt take it. She told her elder sis oya lets go nd see ur husb, d sis followed her wit my uncle. On getting thr my mum saw d BIL nd rushed him dey fought heavily. My uncle said my mum beat him o, dat he never knew my mum cn fight a man like dt o. Dat thr father ws so happy for my mum's action. My uncle ws thr only son nd quiet. He said dat fight ended d beaten. D BIL neva touched thr sis agn. My mum later made up wit him. Thou in dis scenario, thr ws notin like MIL. Sometin happened years later nd my mum told us dsame story of hw she beat up her BIL who ws fond of beating her elder sis. So 4me MIL or no MIL i wl handle dt my BIL. I dnt like wife beater.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 8:58pm On Jan 11, 2018
The story my uncle Mother told me. Seriously am I the only one that read that story book wink

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kbabes: 9:36pm On Jan 11, 2018
MamaDG:
i mixed tin tomatoes with malta guiness. a sachet tomatoes+a bottle of malt each for 3days as i was told, i went back for another pcv test, it had seriously increased.
I no fit drink tin tomatoes iyama, with all the preservatives

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by erutoria: 9:44pm On Jan 11, 2018
FexCathy:

Yes dear, u r right about the crowd. D distance nor be small o! I usually go all d way from Okuokoko
Jesus!!!! Really? We stay very close o. Am in ebremede o. It well.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 9:46pm On Jan 11, 2018
FloraEC:
The story my uncle Mother told me. Seriously am I the only one that read that story book wink

Clears throat.....So somebody cannut tell us her mama storylines in peace again abi?bring your ears I wantew wispaar something to yew.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mafiaqueen: 9:56pm On Jan 11, 2018
BA BA BA
My prince charming made his grand entrance yesterday via VD weighing 3kg. Thank the God we serve. BS coming soon.

47 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 11, 2018
dunasy:

booqee......@this picture.....do you relate?
hahaha!! i swear i relate oh!!! cheesy

But someone like curvilicious..she will certainly relate like 150%. Lmao! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jan 11, 2018
mafiaqueen:
BA BA BA
My prince charming made his grand entrance yesterday via VD weighing 3kg. Thank the God we serve. BS coming soon.
congratulations dear. May God bless baby and parent too!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 11, 2018
[quote author=Ohferanmi post=64097183][/quote] thanks for the explanation dear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 11, 2018
Liftedhands:
Pele you are almost there, at 37weeks baby lungs are fully developed for life outside the womb and no need for incubator.
my triplets came at 35 weeks though their mom took steroid shots to boost their lungs in advance and they didnt need incubator.
thanks for the encouragement.. I'll sure be patient

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ElmaSpeed(f): 10:10pm On Jan 11, 2018
[quote author=Mamatukwas post=64092832][/quote]

I no know o. I must have missed it. Pls send in your edd and baby's gender, lets update
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MoyosBlog123: 10:17pm On Jan 11, 2018
Sisters husband will know before time that am a no nonsense lady. He won't even try it.
What is the mother in-law doing in the house! Why am I vexing sef angry
If the mil no reach hospital for joint dislocation that day, God loves her, cos the way i will fling her from d door, she no go get herself. When he hears his mother is dying outside he with leave my sister for me.
After that over to d police. Somebody will spend days deir. Rubbish and ingredient.
Apologies if I no answer d question well. I dey imagine as I go trowey the mil. "Annoyance is catching me"
[ author=Liftedhands post=64098163]Opinion time.

What would you do if you are at your younger sisters place and her husband slaps her, drags her into their bedroom and continues beating her there?

As you make to go rescue your sis her mil barrs the door and tells you to mind your business!

[/quote]
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 11, 2018
Liftedhands:
Opinion time.

she's not my own MIL..so i won't have any reservation of any kind. I hate to disrespect elders but in this case..who cares? I might push her to swerve to one side and come in to separate the couples...
May it never be our portion sha..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3997) (3998) (3999) (4000) (4001) (4002) (4003) ... (6958) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: StephOkemini, wayisshut, Jeniluv(f) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.