Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,240 members, 7,829,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3999) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8177104 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3996) (3997) (3998) (3999) (4000) (4001) (4002) ... (6958) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 3:39pm On Jan 11, 2018
Ammy5565:
Na police go settle the matter after i've pushed that evil MIL outta the way and broken down the door. Nonsense!

Cc liftedhan ds
Ok na cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by DNA07: 3:53pm On Jan 11, 2018
Good afternoon mama...yesso bumps are becoming obvious. To God be the glory!
belladsweet:
Congratulations to all January mamas that put to bed. Easy and supernatural delivery to we remaining waddling mamas smiley smiley smiley

Team June mamas how far? hope your bumps are getting bigger everyday... grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 3:54pm On Jan 11, 2018
Anugod:
Ewooo! shocked shocked My head is scattering just imagining it! angry What nonsense?! What stupid mind your business?! Until my sister is killed abi?

See ehn, they will call village meeting on top me and that mil o, and I will gladly apologise, that is, after I have joyfully done what's on my mind o!
Either she leaves the way by force or by choice. In fact, her son might have to leave my sister and come rescue his mama from me. Like I said, I will willingly apologise later o, but I can never sit still and watch some stupid husband beating my blood. He better beat me join! Wetin sef?! In fact, God forbid sef. Make I no even imagine am angry angry
grin grin tigress

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 3:54pm On Jan 11, 2018
As husband is beating my sister inside, I will be helping him batter his mum outside. When he's ready, he will come and rescue her from my hands. They did not reserve bad behaviour for only him grin grin grin grin

Liftedhands:
Opinion time.

What would you do if you are at your younger sisters place and her husband slaps her, drags her into their bedroom and continues beating her there?

As you make to go rescue your sis her mil barrs the door and tells you to mind your business!

Will you? Please share what you will do in such situation.

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 3:59pm On Jan 11, 2018
PatKing:

Ha!!! shocked
Ha... am speechless.
Looks like a movie.

For me, my in law won't even try that in my front.... Kai! Not an answer....

If there is chance before they head to the room, I would have intervened. But if it happened like lightening... as described above, the MIL will be on the floor oh....
I will fight her... God forbid still.
I never pray to witness the scenario biko...
hmmm... cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mandysmum: 4:01pm On Jan 11, 2018
belladsweet:
@all i just got another container of folic acid and B co. 100pieces each which will last another 3Months. That is the only drug i plan taking till delivery i hope that is ok? and also, pls how safe is drinking cold and ice water in pregnancy cos that is the only water my body accepts for now cant even try sipping warm water cos it irritates me. People that see me drinking the chilled water always preach to me that it is not good for my condition undecided please how true is it? smiley
Please dont jump and pass thanks.
Our Nigerian people have misgivings about chilled water being taken during pregnancy. As early as 6weeks, I couldn't swallow warm and tepid water. Ice cold water was my only salvation. Omo,I had to turn to google to help my case. I discovered that cold water is a no biggie in foreign climes. In fact, women in labour are given ice chips to suck on right there in the delivery room. Since then,I no send anybody. I chew and suck on my ice cubes. I even discovered that drinking water in a gulp makes my nausea worse but sucking on large numbers of cubes serves the same purpose of getting water into my system but at a slower and easier rate.

Anyway,to each his own. I cannot come and kill myself for oversabi aprokos.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beautifulrosa: 4:02pm On Jan 11, 2018
Congratulations to all the mamas that have birthed thier precious one. May God keep them for you and provide for you.

Two things please, anyone.
First...aside the sit baths and taking pain reliefs. How else can one eradicate this episotomy pains. (Women sha, we dey try).

Secondly, anyone with info on Masters Degree Prog in Unilag shd kindly mention me.

And to all the belleful mamas....TeamJanuary. May you all deliver safely IJN. Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 4:02pm On Jan 11, 2018
hunniesuzie:
As husband is beating my sister inside, I will be helping him batter his mum outside. When he's ready, he will come and rescue her from my hands. They did not reserve bad behaviour for only him grin grin grin grin

omg! grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zeezaa(f): 4:06pm On Jan 11, 2018
Liftedhands:
Opinion time.

What would you do if you are at your younger sisters place and her husband slaps her, drags her into their bedroom and continues beating her there?

As you make to go rescue your sis her mil barrs the door and tells you to mind your business!

my husband's sister will have no choice dan to open door and rescue his mother becos her cries will pass dat of my sister

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 4:08pm On Jan 11, 2018
zeezaa:

my husband's sister will have no choice dan to open door and rescue his mother becos her cries will pass dat of my sister
grin grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zeezaa(f): 4:08pm On Jan 11, 2018
belladsweet:
@all i just got another container of folic acid and B co. 100pieces each which will last another 3Months. That is the only drug i plan taking till delivery i hope that is ok? and also, pls how safe is drinking cold and ice water in pregnancy cos that is the only water my body accepts for now cant even try sipping warm water cos it irritates me. People that see me drinking the chilled water always preach to me that it is not good for my condition undecided please how true is it? smiley
Please dont jump and pass thanks.

I drank cold water and even ice block even during labour and my labour didn't take tym..immediately u drink d water ur body warms it dats y u sweat when u drink cold water
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jan 11, 2018
hotmomma:
Congrats to the new mamas.

Mummyaudrey congrats darl...

Thnx boo kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jan 11, 2018
JDQueen:

Congratulations ma. May God bless and keep her.

Amen thnx sis

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jan 11, 2018
HolySteph:
@MummyAudrey 'n @miraclefromGod Congratulations on your little ones. Plenty money and joy fill your home with your little ones.

Amen sis

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 11, 2018
curvilicious:

Congrats o
Welcome princess kiss but know that your mom is a trobu maker
I wanted to come online to tell my fellow teamies to help me warn you because this woman can disturb me with the question: you don born? Sotae yesterday i nearly cry.

Hahahaha my cappo no worry you would rejoice soon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 11, 2018
sweetose:
Congratulations mummyaudrey,may God keep her.my fellow july mamas where we dey?no two pregnancy are the same oo,this belle dey show me shege but in all we give God praise.

Amen....thnx sis

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 4:17pm On Jan 11, 2018
mandysmum:
Our Nigerian people have misgivings about chilled water being taken during pregnancy. As early as 6weeks, I couldn't swallow warm and tepid water. Ice cold water was my only salvation. Omo,I had to turn to google to help my case. I discovered that cold water is a no biggie in foreign climes. In fact, women in labour are given ice chips to suck on right there in the delivery room. Since then,I no send anybody. I chew and suck on my ice cubes. I even discovered that drinking water in a gulp makes my nausea worse but sucking on large numbers of cubes serves the same purpose of getting water into my system but at a slower and easier rate.

Anyway,to each his own. I cannot come and kill myself for oversabi aprokos.
Truly our aproko is too much! i took iced water all thru my pregnancy and it was my doc that actually told me to! when i complained of inability to take room temp or warm water. my mom was furious and called him quack for telling me to grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jan 11, 2018
casler:

Mama, congrats.

Thnx sis

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hotmomma(f): 4:32pm On Jan 11, 2018
Kai, God forbid bad thing, in that scenario, I have no biz with that mil but would do all in my power to take my sis out of that scene then involve the po... To show that man a little of what he made my baby sis pass thru. If he doesn't spend 3days of hard labour in detention, he would not be released. That's me oh... Nonsence angry

Cc liftedhands
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by khaite23: 4:40pm On Jan 11, 2018
Bomgirl:

Technically, the first 2 weeks(waiting period after af), you are not pregnant. That's why they say +/- 2weeks from 40 weeks.
However, 36 weeks may not need incubator I've seen them survive. Though 37 weeks is ful term in the US.

My Lil understanding about dis issue of 40 weeks is dat there are some months that we have 5 weeks though it's a month but it has 5 weeks in it. Letz take the month of March, may and June 2018 as an example each of this month has 5 Thursdays and June has 5 Fridays. If we are to go by calculating the weeks these months has increased the normal 36 weeks to like 39 weeks or thereabouts. Though it's still nine months but the weeks in the nine months is more than 36. If u really have the time u can try count the the weeks in nine months.

I hope this helps.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LegitDiva: 4:43pm On Jan 11, 2018
mummyjayson:
gud pm mamas,,, team February abeg where is our cappo @lioha,,, i miss her soo much,, pls come back ooooooo,,,,,, nd proudmum,,, u hv been in my thoughts lately,,,,, i await your testimony ....#teamies are we ready i nor go lie sha small small afraid is catching me oo as a ftm bur i know that God is too faithful to fail... have a blessed weekend ahead...

I'm also team Feb, lioha Pls add me on. Easy and supernatural delivery to us all in Jesus name

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 5:11pm On Jan 11, 2018
Pweetiebabe:

Mamas I dey find Proudmom38 o,bin refreshing to see maybe she will upload food

Sis I dey here o! How are you and baby Ini?
Thanks for checking on me.
@mummyjayson thanks too for checking on me. God bless you guys.

Congratulations to MummyAudrey and all January mamas that have put to bed! God bless your cuties!

@Liftedhands that man better beat both of us together or better still make he first use rope tie me down before he go try such rubbish with my sister because hell go let loose lipsrsealed
As for the mama, na hospital she go for go open eyes and still she no go see well! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummyjayson(f): 5:16pm On Jan 11, 2018
LegitDiva:

I'm also team Feb, lioha Pls add me on. Easy and supernatural delivery to us all in Jesus name
Amen,,welcome ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nnekaike(f): 5:22pm On Jan 11, 2018
Liftedhands:
Opinion time.

The type of heavenly beating the MIL and husband will collect ehen,they will see 7 stars. 2 years ago that's how my cousin's husband killed her with her 7months pregnancy through beating.Family members trying to mind their business killed her,ever since the day I catch a man beat anybody close to me,its the end for him o.Nothing like minding my business.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 5:32pm On Jan 11, 2018
hotmomma:
Kai, God forbid bad thing, in that scenario, I have no biz with that mil but would do all in my power to take my sis out of that scene then involve the po... To show that man a little of what he made my baby sis pass thru. If he doesn't spend 3days of hard labour in detention, he would not be released. That's me oh... Nonsence angry

Cc liftedhan ds
hahaha grin nice one.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 11, 2018
proudmom38:

@mummyjayson thanks too for checking on me. God bless you guys.

Congratulations to MummyAudrey and all January mamas that have put to bed! God bless your cuties!

@Liftedhands that man better beat both of us together or better still make he first use rope tie me down before he go try such rubbish with my sister because hell go let loose lipsrsealed
As for the mama, na hospital she go for go open eyes and still she no go see well! undecided

Thanks sis

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 5:59pm On Jan 11, 2018
proudmom38:

@mum myjayson thanks too for checking on me. God bless you guys.

Congratulations to Mummy Audrey and all January mamas that have put to bed! God bless your cuties!

@Liftedhan ds that man better beat both of us together or better still make he first use rope tie me down before he go try such rubbish with my sister because hell go let loose lipsrsealed
shocked grin great.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 6:06pm On Jan 11, 2018
nnekaike:
The type of heavenly beating the MIL and husband will collect ehen,they will see 7 stars. 2 years ago that's how my cousin's husband killed her with her 7months pregnancy through beating.Family members trying to mind their business killed her,ever since the day I catch a man beat anybody close to me,its the end for him o.Nothing like minding my business.
Very unfortunate. God rest her soul.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunasy(f): 6:18pm On Jan 11, 2018
Liftedhands....this your question has been given all the answers in my head...loool

beautifulrosa.....what info do you want?

proudmum38....you should vex for me

nnekaike.....waoh.....May God rest her soul

booqee......@this picture.....do you relate?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 6:21pm On Jan 11, 2018
Hian I have zero tolerance for violence
I will probably react with the first slap. Shey if the mil is receiving her own outside then the man will open the door and come out.. Abeg don't leave your sister in that house oh biko carry her along with you.

See as the thing dey vex me angry angry
Liftedhands:
Opinion time.

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 6:29pm On Jan 11, 2018
Mama how are you?
You've been on my thought since .. Save delivery to you ma'am
Maggiespecial:

Thank God I didn't do it oo. Wen I was abt to board d plane, I tucked in my tummy, it didn't show. I was so happy I didn't waste my money oo. 5k per trip, Lailai. It means dt dey are a big thief at aviation medical center. Thank you jare
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 6:51pm On Jan 11, 2018
kelizosuy:
Hian I have zero tolerance for violence
I will probably react with the first slap. Shey if the mil is receiving her own outside then the man will open the door and come out.. Abeg don't leave your sister in that house oh biko carry her along with you.

See as the thing dey vex me angry angry
Kelisuya so you can fight?grin lolz

(1) (2) (3) ... (3996) (3997) (3998) (3999) (4000) (4001) (4002) ... (6958) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.