Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,958 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4099) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8175670 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4096) (4097) (4098) (4099) (4100) (4101) (4102) ... (6958) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Roseey0(f): 8:23pm On Feb 23, 2018
Booqee
Your Bs is lipsrsealed
Thank God it ended in praise.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Roseey0(f): 8:30pm On Feb 23, 2018
Mumsgirl27
Am fine and waddling
And just like u, I climbed the scale and started fasting almost immediately. I haven't even taken my prenatal for so long no, though I try to supplement with more veg and fruits lipsrsealed . I promise to resume tonight as I have started feeling unnecessary body aches. I
As for gender. I have begged you to join faith with me and put XX... For now, not confirmedd yet.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Beryl15: 8:45pm On Feb 23, 2018
Congrats to all mama that have given birth, God bless you LO’s.
July mama’s how body?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mamatukwas: 8:56pm On Feb 23, 2018
teamgreat:

Pls o! Ladies,what do u think of going for an epidural?

Hi Mum. If your hospital and medical team is good pls go for it... I opted for it after forming strong woman for my 1st two kids.. wish I took it earlier and saved myself the pain and stress. Now I'm going for it immediately I'm in active labour with this my last. It's worth it in my opinion.

Hope this helps. Regards.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by winningbt: 8:59pm On Feb 23, 2018
booqee:
My Birth Story:

(I've been typing this since Wednesday.. God help me, motherhood is EASY oh, if you understand me). And it's sweet actually.

!
congratulations my MS partner, thank God for the victory,your baby will continue to be a source of joy,thank God it ended in praise
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 9:08pm On Feb 23, 2018
Una good evening:
pls follow me to thank God as God used zino(my lil baby of 2years,8months)to save us from death yesterday whist going to work.

De embarassedtails embarassed in my diary!

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumsgirl27(f): 9:30pm On Feb 23, 2018
ElmaSpeed congratulations mama boss baby welcome to d world May d Lord keep u nd make u a blessing to ur household.
booqee Ur Bs is indeed a testimony congratulations once again oya post picture of our set DD
McPerry Congratulations mama may ur Lo's arrival bring more blessing to ur household
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by teamgreat: 9:53pm On Feb 23, 2018
Mamatukwas:

Hi Mum. If your hospital and medical team is good pls go for it... I opted for it after forming strong woman for my 1st two kids.. wish I took it earlier and saved myself the pain and stress. Now I'm going for it immediately I'm in active labour with this my last. It's worth it in my opinion.

Hope this helps. Regards.
Thanks much mom,it helped a great deal.jst don't understand y some mothers don't like going for it.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tunis24: 9:59pm On Feb 23, 2018
@Booqee wow God indeed showed himself. Congrat once more dear. Ur Lo is blessed
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Droyal(f): 10:21pm On Feb 23, 2018
B.A

My prince arrived on 14th feb at exactly 41 weeks weighing 3kg via VD with tear

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Droyal(f): 10:25pm On Feb 23, 2018
B.S

I am the kind of person that believes every pregnancy is a miracle so when I became pregnant with my son even when we were still trying to get a hold of the whole kpekus stuff I knew it was a miracle.

Pregnancy was not complicated except for some personal non medical issue which I prayed about and was resolved

On the morning of the 13th I saw small blood and water and headed to the hospital, meanwhile I have been having contractions for about 2 weeks it comes and goes.I got to the records room told them I was having contractions and I saw water plus small blood then I was told to go to labor ward. I explained to the doc on duty and he and the nurse were like am I sure it's contractions. I guess I was too calm, they checked my vitals (BP was normal) and he examined me and said I was finger tip but because I am due already (40 weeks 6 days) I would be monitored so I was given a bed space and told I would be checked again later that evening to see if there was improvement and he asked if I had any questions.

Between the morning and evening different deliveries took place, different shouts twin births etc. The person beside my bed didn't even make it to delivery room, the doc just checked her and shouted "head on p" and they all came rushing at her she delivered right there on the bed, I was too nervous to look the doc even suggested I go to another ward because he saw fear in my eyes and he knew I was a first timer.

Evening came fast and around 10pm I was checked again and still finger tip dialated meanwhile I had lost the mucus plug( or part of it as I would know later) so my husband was called to buy some stuffs, catheter was inserted and injections in it then I moved to another ward. Overnight I was having the contractions at steady intervals saw some more mucus.

Morning time the docs were having their ward rounds and when they got to my bed their boss checked my folder and saw that my BP at some point during anc was 130/ 80 something so he pointed out to the younger doctors that it's important to note such BP during anc, he asked for my BP that morning and the nurse that checked my vitals said it was already documented, I saw it and it was 145 / 100 I guess, he ordered for a urine protein test I did it and was negative, he checked my eye balls and made a comment to his younger colleges that 'she's even lucky'. He wrote a drug for me to take to bring down the BP and said they have to move me back to labor ward.

Got down there they removed the catheter and I was 4cm, when I saw he wanted to burst membrane with the instrument I stiffened that's how the doc vexed that I was wasting his time that he ll leave me for next 4 hours blabla bla because I said he should give me few seconds to recover another doc(a senior one) walked in and asked what was going on I explained I told him to just chill for some secs, he calmed me down and said he will do it for me that it's not painful and will make labor faster he just inserted his fingers and the instrument and I just heared pim plus small water coming not painful at all he said 5cm and that cervix is ripe etc etc,

About an hour later he told the nurses I would be augmented and my husband was called to buy some stuffs oxytocin,etc By 2.30 I was given two injections in my bom and the drip (oxytocin was injected in the drip) was passed very slowly just drops. Contractions were coming steady,( the railings of the hospital bed suffered from my hands) by 5pm I wanted to poo but I remembered they said we should not push until we are told to but this one was pupu I felt, I passed strong feaces out I called out to them doc came to check me I was fully dialated and I was moved to delivery room, they told me to push when the next contraction comes, drip was passed and they drained my bladder,

I pushed they said I didn't push anything (shuu push that I felt from head to toe) I later heared them saying I was too tight but the chief matron said they shouldn't cut me yet because of bleeding, contractions stopped I was sha praying past 5, 5.30 I was resting /pushing no show, they were saying my baby is staying too long there, they were all saying they can see my baby's head.

By 5.50 I believe a strong contraction came and they all shouted continue pushing your baby is out, I was torn at that point and my beautiful prince was placed on my chest for few seconds he was now carried and was screaming his lungs out placed under one warmer and cleaned up. I was now hearing them say I actually tore too apart from the epi they gave me, I rested for some mins and then the student nurse wanted to stich me somehow the nice doc that burst my membrane ended up stitching me and to be honest the stitching seems to be more painful t, I screamed that place down ( despite the fact that I was given about 3 injections there) the doc was telling the student nurses that I had a 4 th degree tear, my vagina is still undergoing the healing process.

Baby was checked for jaundice after 24 hours ( I guess it's a routine to have the babies checked before discharge by a paed) was later admitted to NNU for phototherapy after few days was discharged, I broke down because baby was crying when he was placed there, the heat was too much I guess ,even his skin peeled.

All in all I give glory to God almighty the giver of life for the wonderful experience to hold a new being. It has ended in praise.

Safe delivery to all waddling mamas

Cc lioha

68 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jina24(f): 10:39pm On Feb 23, 2018
PatKing:

Where ROTAVIRUS mammi?
That is very important but never in small hospitals.

I think its important but not a compulsory vaccine.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 10:42pm On Feb 23, 2018
Droyal:
B.A

Congratulations

Flood the thread with babies coz its our month

Team February for supernatural delivery . How are we all doing?

PORTTERS CLUB
MONIKER .............EDD........... SEX .... DD
01 Anak123 .........14/2/18 ......XX .... 27/12/17
02 amaka90 ........ 4/2/18 ...... XX ..... 25/1/18
03 moonert ........... EDD ? ....... XX ..... 30/1/18
04 rollykotex ..........EDD ? ........ XY .... 31/1/18 BS

MONIKER ..................EDD.......... SEX .... DD
05 Luvtoteach .......... EDD ? ....... XX ..... 1/2/18
06 SULPHUROXIDE ...EDD? ....... XY .......1/2/18
07 jadareese ............. 30/1/18 ....XY ......3/2/18
08 Schonebaby ........ 28/1/18 ... XX .......4/1/18
09 Glossom .............. 8/2/18 ..... XX .......5/2/18
10 Teegali ................ EDD, ? .......XX........ 5/2/18
11 stormie ................19/2/18 .... XX ..... .8/2/18 BS
12 foreverjoy00 ........ March ...... XX .......9/2/18
13 Bloomingbud ...... 28/2/18.... XX, XY. 9/2/18 BS
14 mummyjayson .....18/2/18 .. XY ....... 10/2/18 BS
15 Rhukkie .................3/2/18 .....XX ...... 13/2/18 BS
16 Sweetmommatwo.19/2/18...XX ...... 14/2/18 BS
17 Droyal .....................7/2/18 ... XY....... 14/2/18 BS
18 completey ............ 5/2/18 .... XY ...... 15/2/18 BS
19 curve ..................... 1/3/18 ..... ... ...... 16/2/18
20 DocAdray ...............22/2/18 .. XX ... .17/2/18
21 Angel2424 .............17/2/18... XX .... 17/2/18
22 Nancyij ...................18/2/18 ...XY .... 18/2/18
23 Mcperry .................2/2/18.......XY .... 19/2/18
24 Booqee ................. 27/2/18....XX .... 20/2/18 BS
25 ElmaSpeed ........................ .... XY .... 22/2/18

12 eazee .....................9/2/18 .........XX
13 Mzkolawole ..........13/2/18
14 Kweenkong ...........14/2/18
16 Lioha ......................18/2/18 ........XX
22 LegitDiva ............... 24/2/18 ...........
25 toludimpz .............. 28/2/18 ......... XY
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by completey(f): 10:43pm On Feb 23, 2018
B'S Long story alert!
First and foremost, I want to return all Glory and adoration to almighty God the giver of life. I also wants to thank all mothers here for their support and prayers, this is really a one big family.

This is my 5th missionary journey, I have 3 girls and a deceased Boy. First daughter was born in 2005, and the boy in 2011. He died while he was 8 months old in April 2012. ( hmm!story for another day). I pray No Mother will experience such in their lifetime.
After him, I had 2 more girls in 2013 and 2015 respectively. Then the mockery began. Even on the christening day of the last baby. But I was never bothered the 3 girls are okay for me. But the almighty God has a better plan for me.

I'm May 2017, I noticed I was feeling a sharp pain in my right side I endured it for some days but when I started hearing scary stories about appendicitis I made up my mind to go to the hospital. I complained to my Doctor and he asked if I was having any discharge and itching down below which I answered no. So, he said I should go for scan. The scan revealed that their was enormous fluid in the side and he was wondering why I am not presenting with any other symptoms, he concluded that I have PID and he placed me on 2 broad spectrum antibiotics and 60 tabs of flagly to be completed in 10 days after asking for my next auntyflow day which happens to be the same day I went to the hospital.

I have never been a fan of flagyl but i took the pain to take the medications religiously for that 10 days and throughout my period was missing. I did urine test at home 3 times it was negative so I went back to the hospital to complain.
The Doctor was surprised he said I can't be pregnant he directed me to the lab for blood test and it came out positive. He is still not convinced; he said I should come back after 2 weeks to check if it is viable.
I return back after 2 weeks, we did the scan lo and behold my surprise package is there and Alive. Then fear reared its ugly head. What if it's a girl again? I was torn within me. Looking for a way to confirm the sex b4 it will reach 2 months but no way. At last, I gave up and made up my mind never to find out the sex till after delivery so that I won't die prematurely.

Fast forward to my 40 weeks appointment no sign of labour yet. Doctor said I should come in for induction after a week. At 41 weeks on Tuesday 13th I went to the clinic as usual they wanted to admit me but I told them I will come back in the evening. The Doctor said there is no need for waiting because in my 2 previous pregnancies we also opted for induction after 42 weeks.

When I got home, I started searching for natural way of inducing labour. I got many and I chose one that I think it's not very common after weighing the safety options. I did "coffee potty induction" at around 3 pm in the afternoon. Around 8pm I was feeling menstrual-like cramps so I went to a midwife very to close me cause hubby was not around . She examined me and I was 4cm gone.
On Wednesday morning I decided to take a walk and climb a mountain very close to my house may be it will also help. Once I stepped out of the compound, I began to feel an excruciating pain on my right leg deep into my veins. On getting to the bus stop, I couldn't walk again. I called one of the driver in my office to come pick me and he took me to the Church as we were having pregnant women prayer that day. Meanwhile, I planned go to for the induction on Wednesday night cause all my kids were born in Wednesday. Secondly, my husband will be around then.

When prayers were going on, I decided to go and call my dh to know if he is on his way, unfortunately, I fell at the door people came to lift me up ( and they were all pregnant) and that was all I couldn't walk again. I was sitting at a spot throughout the day. My legs became swollen.

By 6pm, I said I want to go but the midwife advised against it, she called a nurse to examine me and she said i am still 4cm since Tuesday and she said if I after, she can induce me to help kick start labour after thinking for sometimes I agreed and she set a drip for me with pitocin around 9pm. By 11pm she asked how I was feeling and I said it's only mild menstrual cramp pain . Although my pain threshold is very high and several negative thoughts began to creep in. What if it's a girl? What if the induction fails? What if it's a He and is dead? So many what "ifs". Then I remember this song
"Ko ma Sohun ti ko le se
Riru Omi gbohun re
O dake roro
Ni won igba ti mo ti ni Jesu
Edu no bami mo o
Odaju a se temi dandan laye.

Chorus:
Eru ko bami tori mo ni Jeeesu
Osuba, osuba re ma re o
Oluwa Osuba.
And that was what I sang all through. The nurse increase the speed of the drip when I was 6cm gone and she said I should be fully dilated by 2am. After some time, the pain moved to my back and I started shouting my back I, I can't even sing again. What helped was that I was lying on my left side all through. Once I lie on my back, I will start feeling sharp back pain.
When I was fully dilated, with one single push my baby came out shouting his lungs out he weighed 3.9kg. I have started seeing stars but thank God the midwife understands my case so she quickly said he is a BOY o and that settles all for me and after sometime the placenta came out. I was cleaned up and I couldn't walk again. I was helped to a room, I can't sleep on either side unless I lie on my back.
The pain does not matter anymore. God silence all ungodly friend who are all set out to mock me.
I pray for all Preggy women here, you shall all carry to term and non of our little ones will be missing. All ttc mothers please wipe your tears, 2018 is your year. Almighty God will surprise and make you happy just the way he had done for me.
B'S submitted.
cc: lioha
Here is David Oluwakamisi 8 days photo shoot.
Pics removed.

80 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 10:52pm On Feb 23, 2018
Droyal:
B.S

I am the kind of person that believes every pregnancy is a miracle so when I became pregnant with my son even when we were still trying to get a hold of the whole kpekus stuff I knew it was a miracle.

Cc lioha

Congratulations once more. Birth story seen

Congratulations

PORTTERS CLUB

17 Droyal .....................7/2/18 ... XY....... 14/2/18 BS
18 completey ............ 5/2/18 .... XY ...... 15/2/18 BS
19 curve ..................... 1/3/18 ..... ... ...... 16/2/18
20 DocAdray ...............22/2/18 .. XX ... .17/2/18
21 Angel2424 .............17/2/18... XX .... 17/2/18
22 Nancyij ...................18/2/18 ...XY .... 18/2/18
23 Mcperry .................2/2/18.......XY .... 19/2/18
24 Booqee ................. 27/2/18....XX .... 20/2/18 BS
25 ElmaSpeed ........................ .... XY .... 22/2/18

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Aneeks: 10:56pm On Feb 23, 2018
completey:
B'S Long story alert!
First and foremost, I want to return all Glory and adoration to almighty God the giver of life. I also wants to thank all mothers here for their support and prayers, this is really a one big family.
I return back after 2 weeks, we did the scan lo and behold my surprise package is there and Alive. Then fear reared its ugly head. What if it's a girl again? I was torn within me. Looking for a way to confirm the sex b4 it will reach 2 months but no way. At last, I gave up and made up my mind never to find out the sex till after delivery so that I won't die prematurely.

Congratulations ma'am....he's such a cutie,may your testimony be permanent in Jesus name!
I'm sure your girls are super excited about their little brother too,may God bless and keep them all.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Aneeks: 11:01pm On Feb 23, 2018
ElmaSpeed:
BA

To the glory of God, my baby boy arrived at 9:04 am this morning via C-section. I'm doing well.

Yayyy....my Cappo of life, many Congratulations, we thank God for safe delivery. May the Lord bless and keep him!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by temmy2103(f): 11:12pm On Feb 23, 2018
Droyal:
B.A

Congrats dear, may God bless him kiss kiss kiss

I think we met grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 11:13pm On Feb 23, 2018
completey:
B'S Long story alert!

B'S submitted.

Birth story seen. Congratulations once more.

God bless our surprise package

JANUARY PORTTERS CLUB

FEBRUARY BABIES
17 Droyal .....................7/2/18 ... XY ...... 14/2/18 BS
17 completey ............ 5/2/18 .... XY ...... 15/2/18 BS
18 curve ..................... 1/3/18 ..... ... ...... 16/2/18
19 DocAdray ...............22/2/18 .. XX ... .17/2/18
20 Angel2424 .............17/2/18... XX .... 17/2/18
21 Nancyij ...................18/2/18 ...XY .... 18/2/18
22 Mcperry .................2/2/18.......XY .... 19/2/18
23 Booqee ................. 27/2/18....XX .... 20/2/18 BS
24 ElmaSpeed .......... 9/3/18 .... XY .... 22/2/18

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 11:14pm On Feb 23, 2018
Congrats booqee
Welcome baby kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:26pm On Feb 23, 2018
Droyal:
B.A

Welcome prince,
Congrats ma am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:35pm On Feb 23, 2018
[quote author=completey post=65323196]B'S Long story alert!

This is my 5th missionary journey, I have 3 girls and a deceased Boy. First daughter was born in 2005, and the boy in 2011. He died while he was 8 months old in April 2012. ( hmm!story for another day). I pray No Mother will experience such in their lifetime.
After him, I had 2 more girls in 2013 and 2015 respectively. Then the mockery began. Even on the christening day of the last baby. But I was never bothered the 3 girls are okay for me. But the almighty God has a better plan for me.

I'm May 2017, I noticed I was feeling a sharp pain in my right side I endured it for some days but when I started hearing scary stories about appendicitis I made up my mind to go to the hospital. I complained to my Doctor and he asked if I was having any discharge and itching down below which I answered no. So, he said I should go for scan. The scan revealed that their was enormous fluid in the side and he was wondering why I am not presenting with any other symptoms, he concluded that I have PID and he placed me on 2 broad spectrum antibiotics and 60 tabs of flagly to be completed in 10 days after asking for my next auntyflow day which happens to be the same day I went to the hospital.

I have never been a fan of flagyl but i took the pain to take the medications religiously for that 10 days and throughout my period was missing. I did urine test at home 3 times it was negative so I went back to the hospital to complain.
The Doctor was surprised he said I can't be pregnant he directed me to the lab for blood test and it came out positive. He is still not convinced; he said I should come back after 2 weeks to check if it is viable.

Fast forward to my 40 weeks appointment no sign of labour yet. Doctor said I should come in for induction after a week. At 41 weeks on Tuesday 13th I went to the clinic as usual they wanted to admit me but I told them I will come back in the evening. The Doctor said there is no need for waiting because in my 2 previous pregnancies we also opted for induction after 42 weeks.

When I got home, I started searching for natural way of inducing labour. I got many and I chose one that I think it's not very common after weighing the safety options. I did "coffee potty induction" at around 3 pm in the afternoon. Around 8pm I was feeling menstrual-like cramps so I went to a midwife very to close me cause hubby was not around . She examined me and I was 4cm gone.
On Wednesday morning I decided to take a walk and climb a mountain very close to my house may be it will also help. Once I stepped out of the compound, I began to feel an excruciating pain on my right leg deep into my veins. On getting to the bus stop, I couldn't walk again. I called one of the driver in my office to come pick me and he took me to the Church as we were having pregnant women prayer that day. Meanwhile, I planned go to for the induction on Wednesday night cause all my kids were born in Wednesday. Secondly, my husband will be around then.

When prayers were going on, I decided to go and call my dh to know if he is on his way, unfortunately, I fell at the door people came to lift me up ( and they were all pregnant) and that was all I couldn't walk again. I was sitting at a spot throughout the day. My legs became swollen.

By 6pm, I said I want to go but the midwife advised against it, she called a nurse to examine me and she said i am still 4cm since Tuesday and she said if I after, she can induce me to help kick start labour after thinking for sometimes I agreed and she set a drip for me with pitocin around 9pm. By 11pm she asked how I was feeling and I said it's only mild menstrual cramp pain . Although my pain threshold is very high and several negative thoughts began to creep in. What if it's a girl? What if
Congrats,may God help us all sire males and females,according to our heartdesires,Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by completey(f): 11:38pm On Feb 23, 2018
Aneeks:

Congratulations ma'am....he's such a cutie,may your testimony be permanent in Jesus name!
I'm sure your girls are super excited about their little brother too,may God bless and keep them all.

Amen!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 11:39pm On Feb 23, 2018
Congrats completey nd Droyal
Welcome sonshines kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Wifeysist(f): 11:58pm On Feb 23, 2018
Congratulations Droyal, booqee and ma’am completely, your testimonies are permanent in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 12:00am On Feb 24, 2018
Jehovah be praised o!!!!! A big congratulations sis...
Cc: completey Droyal

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ebonychic18(f): 12:43am On Feb 24, 2018
Singing....this God is too good....this God is too good o...i rejoice with you mami. God truly has the final say.
Chai tears of joy.

completey:
B'S Long story alert!

After him, I had 2 more girls in 2013 and 2015 respectively. Then the mockery began. Even on the christening day of the last baby. But I was never bothered the 3 girls are okay for me. But the almighty God has a better plan for me

When I was fully dilated, with one single push my baby came out shouting his lungs out he weighed 3.9kg. I have started seeing stars but thank God the midwife understands my case so she quickly said he is a BOY o and that settles all for me and after sometime the placenta came out. I was cleaned up and I couldn't walk again. I was helped to a room, I can't sleep on either side unless I lie on my back.
The pain does not matter anymore. God silence all ungodly friend who are all set out to mock me.
I pray for all Preggy women here, you shall all carry to term and non of our little ones will be missing. All ttc mothers please wipe your tears, 2018 is your year. Almighty God will surprise and make you happy just the way he had done for me.
B'S submitted.

Welcome Prince David thank you for calming the storm and shaming the naysayers in your moms life.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by toyeem(f): 1:03am On Feb 24, 2018
completey:
B'S Long story alert!

B'S submitted.
Congrats mama.this God is a great God. Welcome baby David.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chili89: 5:03am On Feb 24, 2018
Congrats @completey

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 6:30am On Feb 24, 2018
teamgreat:

Thanks much mom,it helped a great deal.jst don't understand y some mothers don't like going for it.

Epidural is ridiculously expensive in Nigeria
Where I have birth, I asked for it and they told me its 100k! It's even higher in some hospitals

Of course every woman would love to have it but not everyone can afford it
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ElmaSpeed(f): 6:32am On Feb 24, 2018
Boss baby himself. kiss

67 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ayauche(f): 7:01am On Feb 24, 2018
Congrats to all mamas that have given birth.
To the waddling mamas May Almighty make it easy for us all.
June mamas how are we doing ? I know we are all enjoying this 2nd trimester so much.
Cappo Rubyzz greetings to u.
4realwoman thanx for that shopping list.

A wonderful weekend to us all

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4096) (4097) (4098) (4099) (4100) (4101) (4102) ... (6958) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: StephOkemini and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.