Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,284 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4464) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8173834 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4461) (4462) (4463) (4464) (4465) (4466) (4467) ... (6958) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by talltosyne: 2:30pm On Jun 28, 2018
zaynie:

Izzit your party food?
izzit ya buyday?
angry angry angry

If not that Whyworry said no fighting, I for don break this Gulder bottle for your head now angry

Swaggers away with my saggy jeans trousers tongue

See omo wobe

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by talltosyne: 2:34pm On Jun 28, 2018
Tessie89:
Good day mamas in the house, all the waddling mamas I hail ooo, we shall all have a safe delivery and record no loss by the grace of God, our LO shall be a source of blessing to us all,

Mamas pls I have a question ooo, concerning our prenatal, my hospital only gave me ferrous tablet, one red capsule like this, and reading thr this tread I see mamas talking about pregnacare plus, pregnacare original etc, am a FTM momma, hope I am not missing out or I need to add d pregnacare on my own.

May God reward all d mamas, their honest and motherly answers to questions are highly appreciated.

U should be given ferrous and folic acid, very important, then bcomplex. Once u eat very well, u get all other nutrients from ur food. Take a lot fruits
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by talltosyne: 2:36pm On Jun 28, 2018
Oliran:

2 weeks?!! Abeg what can I do to born in 2weeks too?

Nothing, baby will come when it's time.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunasy(f): 3:07pm On Jun 28, 2018
nnekaike:
yes it is ma,ask those igbo women who sell vegetables.

I got it ...cc:forzarush

Thanks plenty much

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hannydimples: 3:15pm On Jun 28, 2018
Teamie, heaven knows that you have tried. 41weeks plus is long o, I pray that your princess arrives hale and hearty this weekend, e be like say we are just the only 2 left to tell our BS in our group. By God's grace we shall come here and announce this weekend as it has already ended in praise. The Lord will be out strength and would never leave nor forsake us in Jesus name Amen.
DNA07:
Good morning cappo. We are still waddling. Thanks for checking on us. How’s LO doing. The lord is your strength.
We’re scheduled for induction on Saturday at 41 wks plus. I’ve tried all natural induction but to no avail. I guess baby girl is taking her time to bake well smiley smiley smiley. I know God’s in control.

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by DNA07: 3:24pm On Jun 28, 2018
Amen in Jesus name.
Hannydimples:
Teamie, heaven knows that you have tried. 41weeks plus is long o, I pray that your princess arrives hale and hearty this weekend, e be like say we are just the only 2 left to tell our BS in our group. By God's grace we shall come here and announce this weekend as it has already ended in praise. The Lord will be out strength and would never leave nor forsake us in Jesus name Amen.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Oliran(f): 3:26pm On Jun 28, 2018
StrongWoman333:
Yes smiley
Thank you ma'am

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Oliran(f): 3:27pm On Jun 28, 2018
talltosyne:

Nothing, baby will come when it's time.
OK ma, sigh.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bunny19: 3:35pm On Jun 28, 2018
Geesucc:
Good morning mamas..Pls Is it ok for me to engage in fasting and prayer at 6week? Doh most of the time I don't v apatite to eat.. I also feel very nausea and weak with slight headache.. I would appreciate ur suggestions plssss
If u feel u r strong enough u can go ahead but once u start feeling weak n dizzy then u just have to stop. You know this is a sensitive period so you have to take it easy. smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ejika48(f): 3:55pm On Jun 28, 2018
Good day mamas since last week my ms didn't disturb at all I thought I was free. I was happy eating d little I could I no know say na lie I dey lie. But since on Tuesday ehn! Ms has been doing me strong thing che I! Been crying like a baby can't even eat anything atll its now worst than ever n we just clock 9weeks today. Help me a beg.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StrongWoman333(f): 4:00pm On Jun 28, 2018
DNA07:
Amen in Jesus name.
And I was thinking you will deliver before me cos our edd was almost same date. Just be patient and follow your Doctors advice Gods time is the best. smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 4:50pm On Jun 28, 2018
Oliran:

2 weeks?!! Abeg what can I do to born in 2weeks too?

Lol. Allow your baby to bake well o. Don't be like me grin

I have my secret ingredient though cheesy. Its just to start eating our native soup made with potash. It made me to start dilating in 24hours with my first pregnancy. I pray it works again this time around. I top it with long walks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 4:52pm On Jun 28, 2018
Ejika48:
Good day mamas since last week my ms didn't disturb at all I thought I was free. I was happy eating d little I could I no know say na lie I dey lie. But since on Tuesday ehn! Ms has been doing me strong thing che I! Been crying like a baby can't even eat anything atll its now worst than ever n we just clock 9weeks today. Help me a beg.

Wow. Sorry mama. Been there and I know exactly how you feel. With time you'll feel a lot better
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by divinemandate: 5:13pm On Jun 28, 2018
Oliran:

Hello ma'am, the pharmacy I checked didn't have the Rhogam injection, please let me if you have anywhere in mind.

sorry didn't give you feedback last two weeks. The Dr connected me to the person that do supply to them and he said is 25k .
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ejika48(f): 5:14pm On Jun 28, 2018
mitchyy:

Wow. Sorry mama. Been there and I know exactly how you feel. With time you'll feel a lot better
I'm trying to cope o. But with all these Dh has suggested D and C but my mom is strictly against it. Dh said he can't stand what I'm going thru again.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Geesucc: 5:22pm On Jun 28, 2018
Ok ma.. Thanks I appreciate
Bunny19:
If u feel u r strong enough u can go ahead but once u start feeling weak n dizzy then u just have to stop. You know this is a sensitive period so you have to take it easy. smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by indian03: 5:48pm On Jun 28, 2018
Ejika48:
I'm trying to cope o. But with all these Dh has suggested D and C but my mom is strictly against it. Dh said he can't stand what I'm going thru again.
Plz endure... That's d joy of motherhood.i cried everyday too as I was miserable and very weak for 16 weeks then it started to reduce.the only thing I could do was pray and cry. Wasn't easy. You will get over it I promise. You will feel better if not best. Hang in there mama

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tessie89: 6:03pm On Jun 28, 2018
[quote author=talltosyne post=68902995]

U should be given ferrous and folic acid, very important, then bcomplex. Once u eat very well, u get all other nutrients from ur food. Take a lot fruits[/quote

Thanks so much mamas that responded I am so grateful, am in my second trimester, I checked d combination of d ferrous capsule it contains folic acid and bcomplex, now my mind is at rest.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Oliran(f): 6:06pm On Jun 28, 2018
divinemandate:

sorry didn't give you feedback last two weeks. The Dr connected me to the person that do supply to them and he said is 25k .

OK ma, I asked my doctor how to go about it and he said I should talk to one of the nurses that they know how to get it.
I will ask the nurses in my next appointment.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Oliran(f): 6:11pm On Jun 28, 2018
mitchyy:

Lol. Allow your baby to bake well o. Don't be like me grin

I have my secret ingredient though cheesy. Its just to start eating our native soup made with potash. It made me to start dilating in 24hours with my first pregnancy. I pray it works again this time around. I top it with long walks

Call me when you are ready to eat that soup, Mbok let me join you.

In other news, there's a way I feel and I find it difficult to explain it. I feel pressured on my bladder and the inner part of my vagina(dunno if I'm making sense). It relieves me after like 30secs.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by talltosyne: 6:25pm On Jun 28, 2018
Oliran:

In other news, there's a way I feel and I find it difficult to explain it. I feel pressured on my bladder and the inner part of my vagina(dunno if I'm making sense). It relieves me after like 30secs.

Yes, it is part of d package, am also feeling that way although I never felt it in my 1st pregnancy. Practice kegel exercise it will relieve a bit. Pele dear.

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Oliran(f): 8:32pm On Jun 28, 2018
talltosyne:

Yes, it is part of d package, am also feeling that way although I never felt it in my 1st pregnancy. Practice kegel exercise it will relieve a bit. Pele dear.
Thank you Cappo.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ibori1(m): 8:46pm On Jun 28, 2018
pls is it possible for 1 to b one or two months pregnant and still c her monthly flow?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mamatweenz: 9:11pm On Jun 28, 2018
Please my sisters I hope everyone that lives in lagos along otedola ,berger, opic and the axis are safe

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by DNA07: 9:26pm On Jun 28, 2018
Thank you mama. My love to your LO. How’s the vigilante going?
StrongWoman333:
And I was thinking you will deliver before me cos our edd was almost same date. Just be patient and follow your Doctors advice Gods time is the best. smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by forzarush(f): 9:29pm On Jun 28, 2018
dunasy:

I got it ...cc:forzarush
Thanks plenty much
Correct Mama,uwc. How's business?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 9:49pm On Jun 28, 2018
Oliran:

Lol. No way. We can't be having the same symptom. cheesy Mine is one side of my vagina that hurts badly after a long walk. The pressure on my bladder is also terrible. If I wait a bit longer when I'm pressed, I'll barely be able to walk to the bathroom.
I complained to my doc and he dismissed me saying i should be having those pains by now, which is an indication that labor is near undecided
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by indian03: 10:46pm On Jun 28, 2018
ibori1:
pls is it possible for 1 to b one or two months pregnant and still c her monthly flow?
Yes it's possible for some people. My mother-in-law was 4 months pregnant with her last born before she found out. She never knew cos she was seeing her monthly period for that 4 months.its not common but not impossible.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nnekaike(f): 12:12am On Jun 29, 2018
indian03:

We are usually told by the nurses and doctors to raise our feet up a little higher than our body so the water can flow back without restriction.its because of water retention.all you need to do is place pillows under ur bed or raise your bed and if you are sitting make sure you place a stool or anything to raise your legs up. And avoid sitting or standing for long. it happened to me a lot during my first and second trimesters and it worked.However one needs to be vigilant as swollen feet/legs could be a sign of other serious condition like pre-eclampsia.so you need to see your doctor to make sure your blood pressure is not high.
Exactly mama,from 20 weeks I had swollen feet each time I complain at the hospital, they tell me its part of pregnancy and dismiss me because my BP and protein in my urine was normal,but my mind was not at rest because each I google swollen feet i always see pre-emclampsia,at 36 weeks I was at one one day doing nothing and decided to go and check my BP,protein in urine and scan to know how baby was doing.
My protein level was 3+,bp was already 150/90
And inside my tummy was black we could not see the baby well.I was rushed to the hospital and diagnosed of severe pre-emclampsia,everyone was surprised. Thank God it ended in praise.
Regularly check your BP and protein in urine,you don't have to wait till your antenatal. It will end in praise.
CC
Funmi2510

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fibett(f): 12:23am On Jun 29, 2018
Besea:
Team January 2019 roll call.

Please indicate your edd and name if not mentioned.
1. besea... 17/1/2019
2. Joilin... 13/1 /2019
3. Ejika48...30/1/2019
4. cutewifey...? /1/2019
5. Melly245…? /1/2019
6. AmJane… 28/1/2019
7. Fibett…15/1/2019
8. Okeoghene4real… 4/1/2019

By now we should be in our 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th and 13th weeks respectively. We should try and register for antenatal this week. Keep taking your vitamins, fruits and vegetables. Prepare for your 1st scan and warm up for 2nd trimester jolly jolly.
#THERESHALLBENOLOSS
#Teamsupernaturaldelivery
#Teampacesetters

Hello Cappo, sorry just seeing this, roll call team jan 2019- 15/01/2019. Men today na wa o, I fainted at work o, na him these amibo oyibo call 911 and ambulance o. I am better now Thank God say my co worker catch me as I dey fall. Men this belle no easy esp after 5years for me. I have finally found the pregnacare I used for my first belle so I believe there will be a difference.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nnekaike(f): 12:26am On Jun 29, 2018
mamatweenz:
Please my sisters I hope everyone that lives in lagos along otedola ,berger, opic and the axis are safe
my DH just passed 20minutes before the incident,I can't stop thanking God,is that how I would have become a widow at my young age?,God forbid.
Jehovah our father please protect our going out and coming in,be with our families wherever they are.Amen.

17 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by indian03: 2:16am On Jun 29, 2018
nnekaike:
Exactly mama,from 20 weeks I had swollen feet each time I complain at the hospital, they tell me its part of pregnancy and dismiss me because my BP and protein in my urine was normal,but my mind was not at rest because each I google swollen feet i always see pre-emclampsia,at 36 weeks I was at one one day doing nothing and decided to go and check my BP,protein in urine and scan to know how baby was doing.
My protein level was 3+,bp was already 150/90
And inside my tummy was black we could not see the baby well.I was rushed to the hospital and diagnosed of severe pre-emclampsia,everyone was surprised. Thank God it ended in praise.
Regularly check your BP and protein in urine,you don't have to wait till your antenatal. It will end in praise.
CC
Funmi2510
It's good to check bp all d time.... Am even worried mine is a bit low. Thank God yours ended in praise. My friend wasn't so lucky. Her baby died in the womb before she found out she has pre-eclampsia

(1) (2) (3) ... (4461) (4462) (4463) (4464) (4465) (4466) (4467) ... (6958) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: verize3(f) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.