Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,098 members, 7,828,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4467) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8175486 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4464) (4465) (4466) (4467) (4468) (4469) (4470) ... (6958) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hotmomma(f): 6:17pm On Jun 29, 2018
DNA07:
Good evening mamas.
I’m a ftm scheduled for induction tomorrow. Please I want to ask some questions from experienced mums in the house:
1. How does it feel like?

Same as normal labour but in a faster pace.

2. How long usually does it take from labour induction to delivery?

Mine took 4hrs approximately
Induction might look a bit scary but sincerely when you have Your baby in ur arms, you would be happy you went through that route. Safe delivery ma'am

By the grace of God, my BA will be announced soon.
cc June mamas

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Geesucc: 6:28pm On Jun 29, 2018
Kpele dear I Dnt think it's anything to worry about.. Guess it has to do with ur own system..Las Las u go dey alright. u r very lucky u don't v ms.. I have been battling with Ms. Sometimes I feel like crying plus I get to do house chores n cooking at times.. DH thinks m being lazy �
Bunny19:
Good morning mama's.... How is d pushing ministry? May God give us a smooth ride althrough. Ameen. Pls is it normal to always feel nauseous after taking my routine drugs? I don't experience Ms.... But when I take d prenatals dats when I will start spitting and feeling uncomfortable. What could be d cause?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by DNA07: 6:34pm On Jun 29, 2018
Thank you @hotmomma. This will be my testimony in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyP30(f): 6:44pm On Jun 29, 2018
DNA07:
Good evening mamas.
I’m a ftm scheduled for induction tomorrow. Please I want to ask some questions from experienced mums in the house:
cc June mamas
Ma, don't be worried about it I was induced in my first pregnancy God is in control is not as bad as it sounds just go with free mind once u remember that you will soon meet ur LO that's enough moral so nothing to worry about just normal labour stuff.congrat in advance

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyP30(f): 6:49pm On Jun 29, 2018
ladyP30:
Ma, don't be worried about it I was induced in my first pregnancy God is in control is not as bad as it sounds just go with free mind once u remember that you will soon meet ur LO that's enough moral so nothing to worry about just normal labour stuff.congrat in advance
And as for how long, is more faster so relax

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bunny19: 6:52pm On Jun 29, 2018
Geesucc:
Kpele dear I Dnt think it's anything to worry about.. Guess it has to do with ur own system..Las Las u go dey alright. u r very lucky u don't v ms.. I have been battling with Ms. Sometimes I feel like crying plus I get to do house chores n cooking at times.. DH thinks m being lazy �
So sorry dear... Pls try and rest if u don't feel up to it. He will understand when he sees ur pain. Sending u positive energy kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Oliran(f): 7:07pm On Jun 29, 2018
mitchyy:

Ohhhhhhhh! Really? I didn't even know you were from here. Wow. Thank God I'm not a scammer. Na so you for just open my yansh grin grin grin grin
Lol, Abi oo.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by divinemandate: 7:42pm On Jun 29, 2018
Oliran:
Amen teamie, I will get back to you.
OK ma , thanks a lot

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zeezaa(f): 8:32pm On Jun 29, 2018
pateffy:

@zeezaa have not being getting any mentions for the past few weeks my moniker is pateffy not pateeffy just one e thanks weldone

So Sorry dear I will correct it

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by forzarush(f): 9:05pm On Jun 29, 2018
dunasy:

Yes ma'am...blended last night...took some and kept remaining in the freezer

forzarush...how's the family ma'am? business is going great...
we are well,thanks.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zeezaa(f): 9:32pm On Jun 29, 2018
Team September ROLL CALL FOR THE WEEK so please answer so others peepers will come out of their hiding places

Tatacherie...............EDD Sept 25th

Haleematm.............EDD Sept 30th...PINKY

Gracygem100.............EDD Sept 4th

zeezaa...................EDD Sept 17th....BLUE

Ayabadamilola..............EDD Sept 6th...BLUE

Pateffy................EDD Sept 9th

DrDhe..................EDD Sept25th

SwtDove............EDD Sept 27th

Dbryan..........EDD Sept 17th

Rayhanna......EDD Sept 24th
..,..PINKY

Cyanda........EDD Sept?

Adayoung......EDD Sept 20th

UNIQUE TEAM OF THE YEAR some of us has entered the last leg of the journey let us build our PCV so as nt to have any problems.Please ANSWER YOUR NAME OOO.....WE ARE NOW INCREASING IN NUMBERS....WE CAN NOW UPDATE THE SEX OF OUR BABIES

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 9:33pm On Jun 29, 2018
Roseey0:
cry
Dont know why Josheu abi Joshua them decided to start striking now.

Abeg Ph mama come to my aid o
I need first hand review biko
Those that have used BMH, or know people that have successfully used them. Thats where UPTH is referring everyone to now, since their workers are on strike.

I could have easily gone to a private hospital, but my people no gree o.
Everyone is shouting use govt, they have the facilities.
But the reviews I see online isnt encouraging.

Cc kendlez Gaily04 BellaElla spongeisback realdentist pintoxx idealsico christybabe
I see you mamas mentioned BMH at some point.
What's your review about them, did you eventually use tgem, If you didnt, which hospital did you use?
Maama, so sorry I'm just seeing this message. I gave birth at BMH. I was OK with the services

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zeezaa(f): 9:34pm On Jun 29, 2018
Please Mamas in the house let me ask ooo
When do babies in the stomach sleep because I don't understand this baby oooo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by DNA07: 9:43pm On Jun 29, 2018
Thank you ma.
ladyP30:
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adayoung(f): 9:46pm On Jun 29, 2018
zeezaa:
Team September ROLL CALL FOR THE WEEK so please answer so others peepers will come out of their hiding places

..,..PINKY

Cyanda........EDD Sept?

UNIQUE TEAM OF THE YEAR some of us has entered the last leg of the journey let us build our PCV so as nt to have any problems.Please ANSWER YOUR NAME OOO.....WE ARE NOW INCREASING IN NUMBERS....WE CAN NOW UPDATE THE SEX OF OUR BABIES
Present oh
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ayabadamilola: 11:51pm On Jun 29, 2018
zeezaa:

..,..PINKY

Cyanda........EDD Sept?

Na we small pass o... small but mighty sha. We're feeling fine o, drinking tea on a steady level. Only tiredness won't let me be great
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 12:40am On Jun 30, 2018
zeezaa:

..,..PINKY

Cyanda........EDD Sept?

Thanks cappo
Ure doing a great job
We are bubbling by his grace
May we all get to the finish line in due time
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 12:42am On Jun 30, 2018
zeezaa:
Please Mamas in the house let me ask ooo

When do babies in the stomach sleep because I don't understand this baby oooo
Lolzz..same here oo you know they have their own routine na
Enjoy it while it lasts

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Beryl15: 3:18am On Jun 30, 2018
viettastitches:
that mama was me,but it did not work for my second.
Mama yo! smiley you’re on your 3rd journey abi?

Hannydimples:
I read it somewhere that it wasn't safe and should be used only as a last resort cos it causes diarrhea and can make one extremely weak.
Yes, also read about it. It’s a 50/50 thing and I guess it would work if your body is ready too.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hannydimples: 6:46am On Jun 30, 2018
My dear teamie, may God almighty go before and give you an easy delivery. Hebrew women delivery is yours in Jesus name.
DNA07:
Good evening mamas.
cc June mamas

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by DNA07: 7:24am On Jun 30, 2018
Amen. Thank you teamie. I await your BA too.
Hannydimples:
My dear teamie, may God almighty go before and give you an easy delivery. Hebrew women delivery is yours in Jesus name.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ayauche(f): 8:11am On Jun 30, 2018
DNA07: Mama how are you now? The Lord is ur strength as he has gone before you to make it very easy. We await your BA of our Princess. Please be very strong and don't shout too much. My prayers are with you.

Hannydimples I await your BA.
Why don't u allow them do a membrane sweep for u. It actually helped me start having contraction, prior to that, I wasn't feeling anything despite my trekking, doing house chores, climbing staircase etc but in all, God is in control. Hand everything over, baby's coming in a grand style today. E hugs to u dear sis.

Cappo rubyzz thank God for your health and he will perfect all that concerns u in Jesus name. We can't wait to hear from u.

My June mamas how are we and LOs doing. Happy vigilante oooo

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ayauche(f): 8:12am On Jun 30, 2018
Lilliesbud12:

She doesn't mind me giving you her number. How do we go about it?
she's getting better by the day. discharged from the hospital yesterday. thank you

Thank u. Will send u a PM ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ayauche(f): 8:13am On Jun 30, 2018
goldendollars:

Amen.. I've been expecting this report.. Thanks for dropping it despite your tight schedule. Safe delivery to the remaining June Mamas

Mama how's my baby and u doing. Weldone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rofemiguwa(f): 8:24am On Jun 30, 2018
Hello mamas
How una dey. We are sending greetings o.
No wonder its so hard to post birth stories.
Since we got home i have bin so busy eh.
Its worse that its jus me n my babies.
Controlling my hyperactive 2yr old plus my 5days old jo bi small work.
Can't wait for my mum to come.everybody is forming baby came early we are not prepared for u yet.
It is well

O boy kudos to women that handle their omogwo alone.it is not a small something.

May God make it easy for all of us.
Congrats to all dose that have dropped.
More grace to those still waddling.

17 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 8:42am On Jun 30, 2018
Beryl15:
I went for antenatal today, 38+6 wks and I’m 2-3cm dilated but baby is not engaged yet. Aside from regular BH contractions, I feel nothing. Dr suggested a membrane sweep but I changed my mind last min, i’ll Just wait jore.

You don born cheesy

#Jogsoff
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goldendollars(f): 8:45am On Jun 30, 2018
Ayauche:
DNA07: Mama how are you now? The Lord is ur strength as he has gone before you to make it very easy. We await your BA of our Princess. Please be very strong and don't shout too much. My prayers are with you.

Hannydimples I await your BA.
Why don't u allow them do a membrane sweep for u. It actually helped me start having contraction, prior to that, I wasn't feeling anything despite my trekking, doing house chores, climbing staircase etc but in all, God is in control. Hand everything over, baby's coming in a grand style today. E hugs to u dear sis.

Cappo rubyzz thank God for your health and he will perfect all that concerns u in Jesus name. We can't wait to hear from u.

My June mamas how are we and LOs doing. Happy vigilante oooo

I haven't slept fully for one night since I gave birth.. Na like this e go dey be

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goldendollars(f): 8:47am On Jun 30, 2018
Ayauche:

Mama how's my baby and u doing. Weldone

We are fine oo..na so so suck suck..
How are u guys?.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ayauche(f): 8:49am On Jun 30, 2018
TEAM JUNE 2018
A team like no other, team June for supernatural delivery and excellent children.

ANNOUNCING THE BIRTH OF OUR BABIES

Portees from May
1. glamk 1/6/2018 XY
2. Anistef 9/6/2018 XY
3. arbbiegold 3/6/2018. XX

Porters to May
1. vastviola 13/5/2018 XX
2. Mumofnations. 21/5/2018 XX
3. FINA4804 27/5/2018 XX
4. Mandysmum 31/5/2018 XX BS seen
5. lessonlearned 31/5/2018 XY BS seen

June Births
6. Jessie21 1/6/2018 XY BS seen
7. rubyzz 1/6/2018. XY
8. Ladytari 1/6/2018 XX
9. Amarisa 2/6/2018 XX
10. rabola1 2/6/2018 XX
11. Emerald22 4/6/2018 XX
12. Ayauche 9/6/2018 XY BS seen
13. Mummydd 12/6/2018. XY
14. goldendollars 13/6/2018 XY BS seen
15. enkay2016 13/6/2018 XY
16. Strongwoman333 13/6/2018 XX BS seen
17. Olalayo1710 14/6/2018 XY
18. dacutebaby 14/6/2018 XY

19. DNA07 22/6/2018 XX
20. Sandypearl 23/6/2018 XY
21. JUMAYIN 30/6/2018 XY
22. Hannydimples 30/6/2018 XY
Mamas we await ur wonderful BAs and BS. May God in his infinite mercies make it easy for u all in Jesus name.

Porters from July
1. Excel16 3/6/2018 XY(twins)
2. FloraEC 14/6/2018 XY
3. rolk 19/6/2018 XY
4. Ohferanmi 19/6/2018 XY
5. rofemiguwa 25/6/2018 XX

Please if there's any mistake or wrong input, kindly alert me before our final report tmr.
Thank u Mighty man in battle, it can only be u.
Team June am proud to be part of u, pls go through this to ensure accuracy as we await our remaining mamas.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by viettastitches(f): 8:51am On Jun 30, 2018
Beryl15:

Mama yo! smiley you’re on your 3rd journey abi?

Yes, also read about it. It’s a 50/50 thing and I guess it would work if your body is ready too.
yes o,my third and last
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ayauche(f): 8:53am On Jun 30, 2018
rofemiguwa:
Hello mamas
How una dey. We are sending greetings o.
No wonder its so hard to post birth stories.
Since we got home i have bin so busy eh.
Its worse that its jus me n my babies.
Controlling my hyperactive 2yr old plus my 5days old jo bi small work.
Can't wait for my mum to come.everybody is forming baby came early we are not prepared for u yet.
It is well

O boy kudos to women that handle their omogwo alone.it is not a small something.

May God make it easy for all of us.
Congrats to all dose that have dropped.
More grace to those still waddling.

Real kudos to mamas handling omugwo alone, it's not easy at all, my own eyes are so very heavy with sleep, weakness nko. The Lord is our strength. Price of motherhood I guess grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (4464) (4465) (4466) (4467) (4468) (4469) (4470) ... (6958) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Blissfultee, butterfly55(f) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.