Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,180 members, 7,849,643 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:49 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4469) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8241548 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4466) (4467) (4468) (4469) (4470) (4471) (4472) ... (6960) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 4:10pm On Jun 30, 2018
lioha:

Vision 2020 ke vision 2020 ni. Go and ask zaiyne how far.

Wetin I do again o!
Anytime someone mentions 2020 una go remember Zaynie angry.
Lioha, take ya time o.....ehn ehn
How's my lil sweetie kiss

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jun 30, 2018
tatacherie:
I want to make a wish hopefully it comes to pass undecided
I wish to wake up someday and see that a machine
has done all my house chores embarassed
I hail mamas with more than one baby here o chai
grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by viettastitches(f): 4:53pm On Jun 30, 2018
zaynie:

I've been looking for you in all the new monikers I see here.

How's your mini-you? kiss
she is now a big girl. I am even getting ready for her own omugwo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 5:55pm On Jun 30, 2018
FloraEC:
Team July, hope you're all ready? Tomorrow is July 1st, Waow!! Just like yesterday that we announced our bfp, was even counting months to go. Na for belly pikin dy tey oooo. Some of us have already given birth, some are eating pineapple and using kpekus to kill their spouse, some are exercising.
We're forever grateful to God for His mercy and compassion, He have been so good to us. August mamas that will port to July, you're wonderfully welcomed.
nutigal : may God bless you with more than you can ever imagine. You're always in my prayers.
rolk : nice BS dear, I can remember your first post. Thank God it ended in praise.
kareenakapur : please how are you doing? I'm very very very worried nne.
VivyGift : thanks for the wonderful job. Waiting for your BA cheesy

Back to silent reading.

cool cool cool
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 5:55pm On Jun 30, 2018
Loisemm:

Very possible, mama.
There are machines that can do all or almost all your chores.
*Washing machine -clothes
*Dishwasher -plates, cutlery, pots
*Vacuum cleaner -floor
*Food processor -chopping and preparing food ingredients
*And others

And they are all available in Nigeria. One can get some of the appliances as second hand at less costly rates and sometimes these are more durable sef.

Pls we can take advantage of technology. We know this is how oyibos or Africans abroad get by as most don't keep maids.

If only food processor will process, prepare and serve
If only the washing machine will select the clothes, put inside, add detergent, spread after washing.
If only the dishwasher/vacuum cleaner will do the work by itself.

If only, if only.....

13 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 6:17pm On Jun 30, 2018
Good evening mamas, pls help me out here o. I took my first dose of TT injection 2 days ago but had severe reaction to it, the arm is swollen , painful and itchy and I have fever, headache, body ache, fatigue in fact general feeling of being ill, so I went to the 2nd hospital I use today because the doc in my 1st hosp that administered the TT travelled and I couldn't reach him.
The 2nd hosp ran tests and diagnosed severe malaria and cold and prescribed lumapil for malaria and cefuroxime tabs for cough/cold, pls mamas my questions are:
1. Is lumapil safe for a 22 weeks plus pregnancy
2. Is it ok to take these drugs 2 days after TT injection.
Pls help! dont jump and pass sabi mamas sad

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 6:39pm On Jun 30, 2018
mitchyy:

cool cool cool

cheesy you're welcome in the name of the Lord
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bunny19: 6:52pm On Jun 30, 2018
zaynie:

Use your drugs at night just when you're about to sleep.
OK ma....thanks

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zeezaa(f): 8:14pm On Jun 30, 2018
tatacherie:
Thanks cappo Ure doing a great job We are bubbling by his grace May we all get to the finish line in due time
Thanks...but supply the sex of your baby

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zeezaa(f): 8:16pm On Jun 30, 2018
ayabadamilola:
Na we small pass o... small but mighty sha. We're feeling fine o, drinking tea on a steady level. Only tiredness won't let me be great

Small but MIGHTY YEA!!!....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zeezaa(f): 8:17pm On Jun 30, 2018
tatacherie:
Lolzz..same here oo you know they have their own routine na Enjoy it while it lasts
Please supply the sex of your baby

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zeezaa(f): 8:19pm On Jun 30, 2018
pateffy:

Thank you @zeezaa I can now see it present September mommas
Thanks for alerting me to the mistake... Please supply the sex of your baby

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zeezaa(f): 8:21pm On Jun 30, 2018
gracygem100:
We r doing fine Cappo....na tiredness get me now oo
Thank God ....Please Supply the sex of your baby
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jumy16: 9:09pm On Jun 30, 2018
Goodevening mamas..ave been trying to post since but i always get ban
want to congratulate our mamas dat hv birthed their LO...may God be with them and those of us dat remain..success story shall end in IJN..

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 30, 2018
FloraEC:

If only food processor will process, prepare and serve
If only the washing machine will select the clothes, put inside, add detergent, spread after washing.
If only the dishwasher/vacuum cleaner will do the work by itself.

If only, if only.....
Lolzz.
Abi o. I understand. Mothers are truly trying with or without gadgets.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dayosaurus(m): 10:07pm On Jun 30, 2018
This is my 40th week, but this boy doesn't want to come out. He is weighing 3.8kg ATM.

I hope this boy would not destroy me with major tears. cry cry

Has anyone given birth to a big baby here,how was It?

We don't have money for CS
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 10:52pm On Jun 30, 2018
BlessedDiva:
Good evening mamas, pls help me out here o. I took my first dose of TT injection 2 days ago but had severe reaction to it, the arm is swollen , painful and itchy and I have fever, headache, body ache, fatigue in fact general feeling of being ill, so I went to the 2nd hospital I use today because the doc in my 1st hosp that administered the TT travelled and I couldn't reach him.
The 2nd hosp ran tests and diagnosed severe malaria and cold and prescribed lumapil for malaria and cefuroxime tabs for cough/cold, pls mamas my questions are:
1. Is lumapil safe for a 22 weeks plus pregnancy
2. Is it ok to take these drugs 2 days after TT injection.
Pls help! dont jump and pass sabi mamas sad
So sorry to hear about your pains teamie. I don't know anything about lumapil. I'm hoping sabi mamas would choke mouth.
In the meantime, sw if you can look up lumapil safety in pregnancy on Google.
I wish you quick recovery.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 11:11pm On Jun 30, 2018
whyworryPH:

So sorry to hear about your pains teamie. I don't know anything about lumapil. I'm hoping sabi mamas would choke mouth.
In the meantime, sw if you can look up lumapil safety in pregnancy on Google.
I wish you quick recovery.

Nne thanks, I asked mr Google and it says not safe in 1st trimester but ok in 2nd and 3rd trimesters if the benefits outweighs the risk in foetus.
I also called my dh's friend that's a doctor in calabar and he said I should take the lumapil and leave the antibiotics.
I just took a dose now till 7am tmrw, precious lo and I are in God's hands.
Thanks again for your response dear teamie, it is well with us smiley

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Geesucc: 4:05am On Jul 01, 2018
Thanks mama.. The lord is our strength
Bunny19:
So sorry dear... Pls try and rest if u don't feel up to it. He will understand when he sees ur pain. Sending u positive energy kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Beryl15: 4:21am On Jul 01, 2018
It’s official!!! Team July 2018 and I’m excited cos it’s my birth month too cool. Maybe this baby wants to come on mummy’s birthday.
#Team July for supernatural delivery

12 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lessonslearned: 4:25am On Jul 01, 2018
[quote author=kelechiodo post=68958253]Pls my cousin is 5 months preg with fibroid. At times she goes through alot of pains. People advised that even after delivery, that the fibroid should not be removed till she stops getting pregnant. What advice do you have for her on how to cope. Thanks[/quote

The pregnancy usually causes the pain but biko listen to ur doctor and not people.....
What worked for one person might not work for the others......
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 6:46am On Jul 01, 2018
Moyo needs a birthday mate o!
Where are the carry over June moms?
July moms biko don't disappoint. I don't eben mind August mom rising to the occasion grin

Last years 1stimeangie? Gave me a boy via CS around the time Moyo was born, she refused to claim her gift cry cry cry.
Hbd to your boy too maama kiss

Any mom that gives me a boy today....
Here is your gift o, choose a pair kiss
If na girl, we will think about it......I don't want to be famzing girls too much as I'm hoping for a boy cheesy grin.
The fear of Muna is the beginning of wisdom cry

15 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 7:36am On Jul 01, 2018
Heavenly Father we thank you for your Grace and Favor
We thank you for this wonderful month
We thank you for every mama that will deliver this month
We thank you for seeing them throughout the 9 month journey
We thank you Lord
Supernatural delivery we pray, mother&child alive
May this month favor us
May we record more bfps
May there be peace in Nigeria
May this month be a month of unlimited favor, breakthrough and blessings
Amen!!!
Team July like no other, yes we made it even though I ported I still love una like kilode. Line up and shake your body biko, Izz not izzi
Team June biko sharpaly hand over the mantle and the portees cheesy, Team August better get ready to join us tongue
God has been faithful to us. From September/Oct - July. Chineke Daalụ, oluwa Eshe/Adupe, Allah Nagode.
May this rain wash away all the pains of yesterday(last month)
Safe and sharp sharp delivery shall be our portion, no loss or sickness shall be recorded.
Amen.
Welcome to July 2018
I need a birthday mate, July 29

18 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 8:01am On Jul 01, 2018
Loisemm:
Lolzz. Abi o. I understand. Mothers are truly trying with or without gadgets.
Is well dear, sometimes our mouth try pass, too much talk ehh.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omolaadun000: 8:21am On Jul 01, 2018
FloraEC:
Heavenly Father we thank you for your Grace and Favor
We thank you for this wonderful month
We thank you for every mama that will deliver this month
We thank you for seeing them throughout the 9 month journey
We thank you Lord
Supernatural delivery we pray, mother&child alive
May this month favor us
May we record more bfps
May there be peace in Nigeria
May this month be a month of unlimited favor, breakthrough and blessings
Amen!!!
Team July like no other, yes we made it even though I ported I still love una like kilode. Line up and shake your body biko, Izz not izzi
Team June biko sharpaly hand over the mantle and the portees cheesy, Team August better get ready to join us tongue
God has been faithful to us. From September/Oct - July. Chineke Daalụ, oluwa Eshe/Adupe, Allah Nagode.
May this rain wash away all the pains of yesterday(last month)
Safe and sharp sharp delivery shall be our portion, no loss or sickness shall be recorded.
Amen.
Welcome to July 2018
I need a birthday mate, July 29

Alhamdulillahi.....thank God for his mercies.
Can't believe July is here already.
July mommas I know we're ready to pop.
May God make it easy for us.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Roseey0(f): 8:24am On Jul 01, 2018
realdentist:
Maama, so sorry I'm just seeing this message. I gave birth at BMH. I was OK with the services
Thank u
I used military eventually

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hannydimples: 8:26am On Jul 01, 2018
My sister we are in the same boat o.... My boy is weighing 3.93 and I'm a FTM. I'm 40weeks and a day today yet no sign. We just have to keep praying. I believe God will see us through and it would end in praise.
dayosaurus:
This is my 40th week, but this boy doesn't want to come out. He is weighing 3.8kg ATM.

I hope this boy would not destroy me with major tears. cry cry

Has anyone given birth to a big baby here,how was It?

We don't have money for CS
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Roseey0(f): 8:27am On Jul 01, 2018
mumsgirl27
Where are u . I don't like this silence. Just pop in and say hi

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 8:55am On Jul 01, 2018
Hannydimples:
My sister we are in the same boat o.... My boy is weighing 3.93 and I'm a FTM. I'm 40weeks and a day today yet no sign. We just have to keep praying. I believe God will see us through and it would end in praise.

Remember I added your name then to team July roll call cheesy grin

It'll surely end in praise dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ayauche(f): 9:03am On Jul 01, 2018
TEAM JUNE 2018 HANDLING OVER

On behalf of cappo rubyzz, kindly allow me do the handling over.

We thank u Lord for your mercies and grace upon our lives, we have recorded no loss and we will never record a loss in Jesus name.

We were 22 June mamas, out of which 5 mamas ported to May and they are;
vastviola
mumofnations
FINA4804
lessonslearned
Mandysmum

In total, 18 teamies delivered and 7 already shared their BS. Others would soon give theirs.

We received 3 porters from May and 5 from July. So with joy i hand over 4 of my teamies to July cappo FloraEC even though she is part of us now. They are;
DNA07
Hannydimples
Sandypearls
JUMAYIN as i wish u all safe deliveries

I give God all the glory. Thank u cappo rubyzz for giving me the opportunity. Thanx all team June for ur love and support. Indeed we are strong
Lets do this again in 2020, i really love this small but full of mighty women group.
Thank u all.

Over to u July cappo

17 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ayauche(f): 9:07am On Jul 01, 2018
Hannydimples:

Mama the Lord is ur strength as we await ur good news. Happy new month to u.

DNA07: we await ur goodnews mum
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ayauche(f): 9:11am On Jul 01, 2018
Happy New month mamas.
Team June how is vigilante treating us?
Team July over to u, may the Almighty see u all through.

Mama Lilliesbud12 sent u a pm and have not gotten a reply ma'am.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4466) (4467) (4468) (4469) (4470) (4471) (4472) ... (6960) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: verize3(f) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.