Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,125 members, 7,849,500 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:51 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4470) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8240760 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4467) (4468) (4469) (4470) (4471) (4472) (4473) ... (6960) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hannydimples: 10:54am On Jul 01, 2018
Lol and now here we are.... It would end in praise in Jesus name.
FloraEC:

Remember I added your name then to team July roll call cheesy grin

It'll surely end in praise dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hannydimples: 10:56am On Jul 01, 2018
Thank you very much my wonderful cappo . I've also been waiting to hear from DNA07. I'm sure she has welcomed her LO.
Ayauche:

Mama the Lord is ur strength as we await ur good news. Happy new month to u.

DNA07: we await ur goodnews mum

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blex444: 11:17am On Jul 01, 2018
Congratulations @ nutigal
Wish you H & H nine months.

Congrats @ June mamas
God bless and keep your babies

Happy bumping to all preggy mamas
It will surely end in praises..Amen.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nenis(f): 11:18am On Jul 01, 2018
Happy new month everyone, am indeed grateful to God. Today is my birthday and 7 years ago I had my first son on my birthday. Am on my 4th and last pregnancy journey and also ending it in July 2019.

17 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blex444: 11:30am On Jul 01, 2018
Nenis:
Happy new month everyone, am indeed grateful to God. Today is my birthday and 7 years ago I had my first son on my birthday. Am on my 4th and last pregnancy journey and also ending it in July 2019.
Happy Birthday Mama and Son
May God Grant U All Your Heart Desire This Month and Beyond.Amen

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by DNA07: 11:45am On Jul 01, 2018
BA!!!
I welcomed my princess today 1st July by VD after induction, 2:43am weighing 3.7kg with plenty tears.
June mama Ported to July.
BS will be submitted with time.

61 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vicky9ice: 11:56am On Jul 01, 2018
DNA07:
BA!!!
I welcomed my princess today 1st July by VD after induction, 2:43am weighing 3.7kg with plenty tears.

Congratulations MA quick recovery and sound health to your household welcome princess!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hannydimples: 11:56am On Jul 01, 2018
My teamie ooooooo I knew it. Congratulations o I'm next to testify in Jesus name.
DNA07:
BA!!!

14 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ayauche(f): 12:01pm On Jul 01, 2018
DNA07:
BA!!!

See me dancing ooooo, so happy for u sis. Congratulations and welcome to my Princess.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 12:19pm On Jul 01, 2018
Ayauche:
TEAM JUNE 2018 HANDLING OVER

On behalf of cappo rubyzz, kindly allow me do the handling over.

;
DNA07
Hannydimples
Sandypearls
JUMAYIN as i wish u all safe deliveries

I give God all the glory. Thank u cappo rubyzz for giving me the opportunity. Thanx all team June for ur love and support. Indeed we are strong
Lets do this again in 2020, i really love this small but full of mighty women group.
Thank u all.

Over to u July cappo

Thanks for the job well done, you're a true leader. I'm happy to have you as my team leader.
DNA07
Hannydimples
Sandypearls
JUMAYIN
Welcome to July, easy peasy delivery in Jesus name.

Team July I don't have the updated list and I don't think I'll have the time for weekly roll call. VivyGift is really doing a nice job and she can continue, I'll try my best with prayer Monday till 31st July by His Grace. God's protection be with you all, safe delivery I pray.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 12:23pm On Jul 01, 2018
Hannydimples:
Lol and now here we are.... It would end in praise in Jesus name.

Amen oo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 12:27pm On Jul 01, 2018
DNA07:
BA!!!

First July delivery, thank you Jesus cheesy cheesy
Congrats mama, may she be favored, wishing you quick recovery.

Mummy Zaynie 1st July na still July naa.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StrongWoman333(f): 12:41pm On Jul 01, 2018
DNA07:
BA!!!
Wow congratulations to you and our July 1st princess. Congratulations to all June moms, new mums, mums to be and the remaining waddling mamas. Cappo Rubyzz please login and say hi smiley

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Brownsmoothie: 12:55pm On Jul 01, 2018
DNA07:
BA!!!

Congratulations mama....May God bless your Lo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goldendollars(f): 1:11pm On Jul 01, 2018
DNA07:
BA!!!

Yaayyyyy congratulations..
Hanny dimples ure next!

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Beryl15: 1:18pm On Jul 01, 2018
DNA07:
BA!!!
Yesss! our July 1st baby has arrived. Congrats mama. Thank God for safe delivery.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jumy16: 1:19pm On Jul 01, 2018
DNA07:
BA!!!
finally.. glory be to God...God bless ur LO

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Beryl15: 1:20pm On Jul 01, 2018
FloraEC:
Heavenly Father we thank you for your Grace and Favor
We thank you for this wonderful month
We thank you for every mama that will deliver this month
We thank you for seeing them throughout the 9 month journey
We thank you Lord
Supernatural delivery we pray, mother&child alive
May this month favor us
May we record more bfps
May there be peace in Nigeria
May this month be a month of unlimited favor, breakthrough and blessings
Amen!!!
Team July like no other, yes we made it even though I ported I still love una like kilode. Line up and shake your body biko, Izz not izzi
Team June biko sharpaly hand over the mantle and the portees cheesy, Team August better get ready to join us tongue
God has been faithful to us. From September/Oct - July. Chineke Daalį»„, oluwa Eshe/Adupe, Allah Nagode.
May this rain wash away all the pains of yesterday(last month)
Safe and sharp sharp delivery shall be our portion, no loss or sickness shall be recorded.
Amen.
Welcome to July 2018
I need a birthday mate, July 29

Amen to the prayers. Indeed God has been faithful.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 1:26pm On Jul 01, 2018
BlessedDiva:

Nne thanks, I asked mr Google and it says not safe in 1st trimester but ok in 2nd and 3rd trimesters if the benefits outweighs the risk in foetus.
I also called my dh's friend that's a doctor in calabar and he said I should take the lumapil and leave the antibiotics.
I just took a dose now till 7am tmrw, precious lo and I are in God's hands.
Thanks again for your response dear teamie, it is well with us smiley
The same thing was written about the Coartem I took. I believe they know best. And I started feeling much better when i finally took it.
Our los are safe in Jesus name, amen.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nenis(f): 1:50pm On Jul 01, 2018
Congrats mama thanks for giving me a birthday mate.
July 1 is a unique day.
DNA07:
BA!!!

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nenis(f): 1:50pm On Jul 01, 2018
Congrats mama thanks for giving me a birthday mate.
July 1 is a unique day.
DNA07:
BA!!!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nutigal: 1:51pm On Jul 01, 2018
blex444:
Congratulations @ nutigal
Wish you H & H nine months.

thanks mama

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ayauche(f): 2:17pm On Jul 01, 2018
FloraEC:

Thanks for the job well done, you're a true leader. I'm happy to have you as my team leader.

Thank u mama for being part of us. Kisses to my prince

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 2:26pm On Jul 01, 2018
DNA07:
BA!!!

Congratulations mama. The Lord's name be praised. Welcome to our world princess. You shall be a light for the world to see Christ.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Happychildlove(f): 2:36pm On Jul 01, 2018
Hannydimples:
My sister we are in the same boat o.... My boy is weighing 3.93 and I'm a FTM. I'm 40weeks and a day today yet no sign. We just have to keep praying. I believe God will see us through and it would end in praise.
sometimes it's d placenta that's big, my baby weigh 2.98kg at 36wks by d time i put to bed at 38wks plus it was 2.73kg

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Happychildlove(f): 2:38pm On Jul 01, 2018
Hannydimples:
My teamie ooooooo I knew it. Congratulations o I'm next to testify in Jesus name.
amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Happychildlove(f): 2:39pm On Jul 01, 2018
DNA07:
BA!!!
congrats

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 01, 2018
FloraEC:

Is well dear, sometimes our mouth try pass, too much talk ehh.

My mouth ehh cheesy Make una no mind me.
It wasn't intentional oo. Going to delete it mbok. My apologies to mamas.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Eriolaoluwa: 3:24pm On Jul 01, 2018
God bless you Cappo

Adorablewifey:
TEAM DECEMBER 2018 ROLL CALL

Hurray!!! It's another week in our journey to December and God has been faithful.

Finally the long awaited second trimester and the honeymoon phase is here, yippy!!!

We should be in our 17th, 16th, 15th, 14th and 13th weeks.
Ms should be a thing of the pass and those of us still experiencing it, I guess in no distance time you'll be freed.
No fretting, it will all end in praise.

Our 1st commandment... thou must be very faithful to your routine drugs.
Remember this always.

Antenatal!!! Let us go and register please, I'm sure it won't hurt.

At the same time let's welcome our new members to our team no loss, team supernatural everything and Hebrew women delivery.

Welcome
mum2bsoon
eletu11
iamsuskay

Pls feel free to ask questions and make contributions, no man is an island on its own here and do enjoy you stay. Happy bumping.

01. suzy..............................Sex..................05/12/18
02. Spakuls.........................Sex.................28/12/18
03. Du.na.sy............................................she's a testimony.
04. Laeroy...........................Sex.................Edd
05. Giddyperson..................Sex.......... .....21/12/18
06. Dartsy99........................Sex...............12/12/18
07. Adorablewifey........... ...Sex................20/12/18
08. Munarule.......................Sex.................Edd
09. exquizit..........................Sex................24/12/18
010.SlimBrawnie.................Sex................Edd
011. Phlota..........................Sex...............16/12/18
012. pweetyoge..................Sex............. ..21/12/18
013.fourfunmi.....................Sex.................Edd
014.omavicky......................Sex...............17/12/18
015.Bennyandrew...............Sex......... .....11/12/18
016.Eriolaoluwa..................Sex...............16/12/18
017.babestell......................Sex................09/12/18
018.mum2bsoon................Sex................26/12/18
019. iamsuskay..................Sex................04/12/18
020.eletu11.........................Sex................30/12/18
021.peng4...........................Sex...................Edd
022.nutigal.....,....................Sex...................Edd

Teamies let's endeavor to answer roll call so that we will know we are all doing fine, please.

It will definitely end in praise for us all.

Team December18, team supernatural everything.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 3:24pm On Jul 01, 2018
Loisemm:

My mouth ehh cheesy Make una no mind me.
It wasn't intentional oo. Going to delete it mbok. My apologies to mamas.

Ahh! Lolzz, don't read it another way. What I meant is that our mouth do the major work at home, talking and correcting.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 01, 2018
FloraEC:

Ahh! Lolzz, don't read it another way. What I meant is that our mouth do the major work at home, talking and correcting.
Oh ok cheesy
It's true.
Congrats on your new LO.
Dey remember us for ur prayers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 3:50pm On Jul 01, 2018
Loisemm:
Oh ok cheesy It's true. Congrats on your new LO. Dey remember us for ur prayers.
Thanks for understanding, I always do that

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4467) (4468) (4469) (4470) (4471) (4472) (4473) ... (6960) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.